April 28, 2024, 04:08:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370987 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: October 15, 2008, 04:11:36 PM »

I'm leaning toward one of my "implusive" thoughts.  What if there is an accomplice that the prosecution wants to turn state's evidence and they are hesitant for some reason?  Might not the knowledge of a sealed arrest warrant help their decision? 

Im with you on this, there had to be someone else help her dispose of Caylee.......

And I cannot believe she still did not talk yesterday. I cannot believe that she wasnt ready to give up the truth!!!! Even facing the death penalty, Biaz must really think he can get her off
[/quote]

the attorney's responsibility is to advise his/her clients of all possibilities....it is the client's decision as to which way to go...IMO casey didn't ever think she would get caught, must less charged...people have allowed her to lie and get away with it for many years....she thought she could get out of it by lying.....and I still think SHE thinks she can beat this...that everyone is going to believe her elaborate labyrinth of lies and she will be found not guilty or innocent...JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: October 15, 2008, 04:12:35 PM »

Her name was Karla Faye Tucker  and sometime I will tell you my experience with her...

DO TELL sunny...
of course..not in HERE... that would be OT..Wink
but TELL you must Smile

I will....I'll post the story in the lounge soon...I promise

Please let me know when you do as I'm interested in hearing it!Ok?

I will .. ...quickly..I worked for a high profile death penalty defense attorney in Houston....and I am most definitely PRO death penalty....so it was an interesting situation....I met and spent time at the prison with Karla many times over a number of years....she committed once of the most heinous crimes ever in Houston history....and when she was finally put to death she had one of the largest turnout of supporters even seen in Huntsville TX.....and probably anywhere EVER

sorry for the OT and the only way to  mesh this with CA is to say...IF KA gets the death penalty and is put to death (all unlikely IMO) I predict she would have one of the largest turnouts of people celebrating her death

I'd love to hear more about her Sunny so whenever you're ready,so am I..Klaas can send you my email addy if you want..Smile

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: October 15, 2008, 04:12:37 PM »

Janet -- It is my understanding (and it is limited) that it could be determined from CAYLEE'S DNA ALONE if a close blood relative were the father. I could be wrong but that's what I understand.

I have no knowledge in regards to DNA and Genetics but ... it has been explained to me by my niece (Bachlor of Science) that Mitochondrial DNA testing CANNOT determine paternity of the deceased.  The father's DNA is required and ... when it is considered that LE only obtain Lee Anthony's DNA (blood) this week ...

Until an official or family source provides confirmation in regards to paternity of Caylee and Lee Anthony ... I will not go there.  Rumors of this magnitude have a potential to destroy lives.

Janet

+++++++++

Mitochondrial DNA:

Within the cell cytoplasm there are organelles called mitochondria. The mictochondria contain mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) which is the type of DNA analyzed in order to identify deceased remains.  Mitochondrial DNA is inherited from the mother, not from the father.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1337.html

I agree with you, but just a note: They have more than Caylee's mDNA. They have her full profile.

I was saying they could have determined if a close relative is Caylee's father based on her FULL DNA profile. Not MDNA.

They wouldn't Lee's DNA.  If they had Cin and geo that would be enough.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #563 on: October 15, 2008, 04:14:13 PM »

There is something really disturbing about this case.  There were what some 400 of us last nite celebrating Casey being locked up again.  But there are her three family members that know her, live with her and her Attorney standing by her side, saying we have it all wrong, and when she gets to tell her side of the story, we will see.  That reallly bothers me.  We have the evidence presented to us, but what if we have it wrong???? 
Then right there is your reasonable doubt that they are trying to create.
I know, I know, but I just keep thinking we are missing something.... 
A murder is hard to believe when you don't have the evidence or a body..I have thought the same thing here and there..When someone stated about cindy wanting everything everyone else has money nice house..Things like would casey make it look like she killed her daughter so she could sue them when she is found..Crazy things like that have run threw my head every now and then
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: October 15, 2008, 04:14:27 PM »

There is something really disturbing about this case.  There were what some 400 of us last nite celebrating Casey being locked up again.  But there are her three family members that know her, live with her and her Attorney standing by her side, saying we have it all wrong, and when she gets to tell her side of the story, we will see.  That reallly bothers me.  We have the evidence presented to us, but what if we have it wrong???? 

We are missing a lot...but the LE and prosecution are NOT....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #565 on: October 15, 2008, 04:14:28 PM »

from GEORGES interview:
" if you do something wrong in life...something down the road.. you always..  get  repaid  for that ,  ..thats  in the BIBLE...it talks about  .. you cant do something without reprocussions.... its what its about "

GEORGE.. LISTEN to yourself...THAT applies to EVERYONE.... even CASEY.. even YOU...

Perhaps Georgie should be telling his daughter this, rather than the media and the rest of the country (who probably already know it)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: October 15, 2008, 04:15:35 PM »

Hi A1

How is your father.  It is so difficult when the parent/children relationship changes and ... it is the children who are required to be the caregivers.  I have been through it and ... it is not easy ... it is heartbreaking but ... love dictates that it is the right thing to do.

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: October 15, 2008, 04:15:56 PM »

Hello Monkeys.......you know what Im really wondering about now as far as whatever other evidence they have that could have been tested is ....those boots that were in Caseys car.................has anybody seen a pic of those boots ,  something just tells me that they are important .......God I hope so......

I think they were a pair of her dancing boots, not hiking boots....like the ones she wore to Fusion....JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: October 15, 2008, 04:16:30 PM »

I'd love to hear more about her Sunny so whenever you're ready,so am I..Klaas can send you my email addy if you want..Smile

OK....I kept some journals during that time...I will look for them in the basement...

Rest in Peace Caylee

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #569 on: October 15, 2008, 04:16:43 PM »

my bad... when i said that george was reading his "interview" he was actually looking down... and the paper was a picture of caylee....

my bad

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #570 on: October 15, 2008, 04:16:43 PM »

Des, I found this part of the statement from spokesperson for the stata atty's office very interesting:

"All investigations, to include homicide investigations, have a chronological process and this case is no different. In late September, the Orange County Sheriff's Office, FBI and this office received a letter of confirmation from the University of Tennessee. They had concluded their examination of the forensic material sent to them by law enforcement contained relevant information to the disappearance of Caylee Anthony. While I am not at liberty to discuss the specific nature of the material, I will tell you that this correspondence is dated very late September. This was the piece of the puzzle, as prosecutors, we were waiting for before we could appropriately convene the Grand Jury."

My understanding ...

The letter of confirmation from the University of Tennessee ... confirmed through DNA that the composition found inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle belonged to Caylee Marie.  Nothing to do with paternity.

Janet

Janet - I made no mention of Caylee's paternity in my post. I was just saying it is an interesting statement. I was thinking more along the lines of remains and not paternity.

I remember you, Caylee.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #571 on: October 15, 2008, 04:17:16 PM »

Oh George George George.....you really need to learn to shut up sometimes!

I am glad I followed my instincts and kept my reservations with him.  His speach yesterday was heart wrenching, and now I 100% am convinced it was written by MN. 

Stop letting Cindy work you as if she has her hand shoved up your butt using you as a human puppet. 

Sorry George, but you did not change! 

Cindy...SHUT THE F_UP!
roflmao Dolce!
I just watched Cindy(2 interviews) and George back to back and was yelling the same thing at my monitor

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: October 15, 2008, 04:17:17 PM »

Hi A1

How is your father.  It is so difficult when the parent/children relationship changes and ... it is the children who are required to be the caregivers.  I have been through it and ... it is not easy ... it is heartbreaking but ... love dictates that it is the right thing to do.

Hugs

Janet
Thank you, he handled the tests well this am, just waiting on results...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: October 15, 2008, 04:17:51 PM »

Thanks for all of you who read the article from this link:

http://www.ornl.gov/info/ornlreview/meas_tech/bytes.htm

Very interesting stuff including the application of Body Farm data to determine when death took place.

Enjoyed reading your posts...

Bye for now...

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #574 on: October 15, 2008, 04:19:15 PM »

from GEORGES interview:
" if you do something wrong in life...something down the road.. you always..  get  repaid  for that ,  ..thats  in the BIBLE...it talks about  .. you cant do something without reprocussions.... its what its about "

GEORGE.. LISTEN to yourself...THAT applies to EVERYONE.... even CASEY.. even YOU...

Perhaps Georgie should be telling his daughter this, rather than the media and the rest of the country (who probably already know it)

if he hasnt told his daughter that... maybe he should... but i believe its going to take caseys FAMILY standing up for the truth.. for ANY chance of casey telling it...

my opinion...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: October 15, 2008, 04:20:01 PM »

We are missing something Always..The truth!! Casey could have taken a completely different avenue but she chose to unload Caylee instead of protecting and caring for her.She carried her around to her druggy friends houses and only God knows where else.She herself said she was"spiteful"..That speaks volumes to me...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: October 15, 2008, 04:20:22 PM »

This is driving me crazy!!!!! GA CA do you not get evidence.. My gosh there is evidence your grand daughter is dead!!! She is not with someone , she is not being held somewhere... A GJ just charged you duaghter with her murder , That means 19 people seen the evidence, heard the witnesses and seen avidavitts  to that effect. There would be no way in hell that LE would go to a GJ if they thought there was even a 1 % chance Caylee was alive.

I understand completely about wanting to protect your own, but come on use a little commen sense. There attorny has it .. Hes not saying shes alive..... They are in complete denial.. keep spewing over the networks , "it a set up  by everybody" if that makes you feel better. But do yourselfs a favor  90 pecent of this world is watching you make a complete arse out of yourselves.

I truly feel sorry for both of them. But in my own commen sense... This is over and I cant wait till the day I log on to fox news and they will say her body has been recovered!!!! But for now I will go back to lurking on this forum. I have become a memeber since all of this happen I Love it here, wish I could stay but like most of you my time has been comsumed bY that little girl waiting patiently for more updates.... But my hubby needs me to clean house, buy groceries, do laundrey (bless his heart he has tried to help keep it up ) and he has been very nice about it letting me sit on my laptop for 3 months and do nothing else .. heck I even forgot to pay electric bill!!!

Love You monkeys and thank you so much for welcoming me and my comments!!!!!!!!!!!

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: October 15, 2008, 04:21:39 PM »

cute caylee video here . sorry if its already been posted

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5727546&page=1
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #578 on: October 15, 2008, 04:21:43 PM »

from GEORGES interview:

if he hasnt told his daughter that... maybe he should... but i believe its going to take caseys FAMILY standing up for the truth.. for ANY chance of casey telling it...

my opinion...

She's never going to tell the truth.  I don't think that there is anything, including the DP, that will compel her to do so.  She is completely f-ing nuts. 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #579 on: October 15, 2008, 04:22:06 PM »

Is there a video or a recording of the gj verdict yesturday.. I missed it and want to see why everyone thinks there may be a 2nd poi..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.