April 28, 2024, 06:50:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 371016 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: October 15, 2008, 06:48:50 PM »

Alrighty then,.... How 'bout that shovel pic and the bones, and stuff.... whatta we got ? Where's the trifecta ya'll were talkin 'bout the other day? 

eMBee.....you are too cute!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #781 on: October 15, 2008, 06:49:10 PM »

Where is this cam set up?  At the end of the street?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Is that the A house on the upper left with the yellow tape?  Didn't think it was a corner lot....guess I can't answer your question...

To me this looks like the camera is in the cul de sac just past the A house .... this would make A house would be on the right directly across from the news van ...  There was caution tape around the neighbors house on either side and directly across the street to keep the protesters and media off their lawns

Thanks, invision...that makes sense....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: October 15, 2008, 06:49:19 PM »

CASEY CONFINED TO 8-BY-10 FOOT CELL

Life behind bars is nothing short of miserable for Casey Anthony. Her 8-foot by 10-foot jail cell has concrete walls on three sides and a Plexiglas wall on one. That means there is no privacy; everything she does is on display.

that rotten family that unloads those donation jars as soon as a nickle hits the bottom won't even give her any money for the commissary. They did that before.

That money is to pay their living expenses.

Please remind me of where I can find this info, like a link or something please? tia

From Day One..
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: October 15, 2008, 06:50:15 PM »

The media needs to ignore Cindy and George.

I agree I need to not watch anything that has to do with Cindys spin. I cant make sense of her anyway.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #784 on: October 15, 2008, 06:50:31 PM »

OK well I obviously pissed a few monkeys off. Sad SORRY . It was mentioned to me and I just should have kept it to myself!!!!!

Oh no - someone else feeling sorry.  Sad

Please cheer up everyone. We're all on the same side here - it's the culprits we should be upset with, not each other. 
You are so right! We need to get back to Caylee..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: October 15, 2008, 06:50:31 PM »

Coming out of lurk-mode to respond to this post....Bravo Sunny!
 thumright

Get you hinney out of lurk mode!!  And when are you going to get voicemail! OL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: October 15, 2008, 06:50:33 PM »

The media needs to ignore Cindy and George.

Oh how I wish they would!
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #787 on: October 15, 2008, 06:50:42 PM »

ok, sunnyinTX and all other monkeys it offended,  I apologized but as long as you all realize that I feel for him the same way my monkeys do. I will get back on topic to Caylee only.  This is such an emotional case for all of us, everytime I see her pictures it reminds me of my friend form grade school who was found but it is still an unsolved crime (they never found her kidnapper/murder.  And it would just burn a hole in my heart if casey somehow gets away with this as she has everything else in her life!!

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: October 15, 2008, 06:51:03 PM »

Monkey Family,

I'm leaving for a few hours. Almost time to leave work. 

God BLESS and pink banana hugs and kisses. 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: October 15, 2008, 06:51:51 PM »

Coming out of lurk-mode to respond to this post....Bravo Sunny!
 thumright

Get you hinney out of lurk mode!!  And when are you going to get voicemail! OL

My voicemail isn't working?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: October 15, 2008, 06:52:23 PM »

I honestly think that Casey was trying to flee yesterday it's just my opinion of course but, why else would they stop under the overpass....because, couldn't if it were the bondsman in the SUV couldn't he have picked Casey up from the attorneys' office ?

Also, does LP and, this bondsman get their bond back now that Casey has been re arrested on no bond ?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: October 15, 2008, 06:52:37 PM »

ok, sunnyinTX and all other monkeys it offended,  I apologized but as long as you all realize that I feel for him the same way my monkeys do. I will get back on topic to Caylee only.  This is such an emotional case for all of us, everytime I see her pictures it reminds me of my friend form grade school who was found but it is still an unsolved crime (they never found her kidnapper/murder.  And it would just burn a hole in my heart if casey somehow gets away with this as she has everything else in her life!!

Monkey deep... I am not offended....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: October 15, 2008, 06:53:42 PM »

Alrighty then,.... How 'bout that shovel pic and the bones, and stuff.... whatta we got ? Where's the trifecta ya'll were talkin 'bout the other day? 

eMBee.....you are too cute!!!
Thank you, cubbiegirl, (blush) but I'm seri ::MonkeyTongue::ous too!

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: October 15, 2008, 06:53:52 PM »

I honestly think that Casey was trying to flee yesterday it's just my opinion of course but, why else would they stop under the overpass....because, couldn't if it were the bondsman in the SUV couldn't he have picked Casey up from the attorneys' office ?

Also, does LP and, this bondsman get their bond back now that Casey has been re arrested on no bond ?

I don't know. Maybe you're right, but I tend to think it was a ploy to avoid the media. Reason being: if the bail bondsman was trying to help her, he would lose his bond and his license. Would he really want to risk that? I dunno, though, Casey seems to have an effect on the guys.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: October 15, 2008, 06:54:18 PM »

EVERYONE, IF YOU DO NOT READ ANOTHER POST TODAY, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!
I have seen every identifyable sociopathic behavior in Casey Anthony with the exception of one: the pity plea. I could not see this single most universal behavior of the sociopath : until yesterday. More than anything else, Casey Anthony wants our pity. She is appealing to our sympathy. Standing next to her attorney with reddened eyes & quivering lips, we are to feel sorry for her that she lost her child, sorry that she has become public enemy #1, sorry that she's someone's daughter. And there is a perverse reason that Casey Anthony wants our pity. Because when we pity, we are at our most emotionally vunerable, defenseless. But a sociopath twists that human emotion to their advantage, using it against us.
Pity should be reserved for the truly deserving. Not someone who murders her child, or for someone who raises a sociopath. Reserve your sorrow for Caylee, because her mother will NEVER feel guilt or remorse for her death.

" sociopaths have no regard whatsoever for the social contract,
  but they do know how to use it to their advantage. And
  all & all, I am sure that if the devil himself existed, he would want us
  to feel very sorry for him."   from "the Sociopath Next Door"

To fully understand the sociopathic mind please read this book!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: October 15, 2008, 06:54:21 PM »

OK well I obviously pissed a few monkeys off. Sad SORRY . It was mentioned to me and I just should have kept it to myself!!!!!

money deep....no one is pizzed at you....I just think it was unprofessional of your friend...and Tim is much loved and protected here....you knew there would be some controversy regarding this statment as you asked not to have banana peels thrown at you...I tried not to...at you

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #796 on: October 15, 2008, 06:55:07 PM »

Wow, I think that I need to stop reading back.  All I am seeing is Monkey's turning on each other bitterly, and now the latest assumption that Tim is drinking.  (Yikes..) 

We got the response we all were hoping for yesterday, we still have a child who has not been found.  TES is the group to find her, I have no doubt! 

Lets not turn on each other now, not when we have come this far in this case as a group.  Justice for Caylee is our common bond, we can not forget that..as well as the fact that opinions do not have to be proven. (They are like a$$holes..everyone has one! Unless you are married to one, then you have 2)

That being said, I love all my Monkey friends!  JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE...MONKEY STYLE!

Dolce I am sitting here weighing whether or not to say anything... and this is one of those times when someone needs to say something. It's not your fault or anyone else's here, but there have been accusations about Tim in the past when on Aruba by the dregs (on the hate site(s)) that sabotaged the search for Natalee.

It's a sensitive subject for some people who do not believe it plays any role in the search one way or the other.

Like I said, I don't see why it is the subject of any discussion and no one was bitterly turning on anyone... we were just making the point.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #797 on: October 15, 2008, 06:55:11 PM »

I'am not upset with you in any way...I was upset with the md..I hope you understand and will stick around..So sorry if i upset you at all.. That is not my intent and i have been on the receiving end of my comments to..Let's get back to caylee.it's all water under the bridge
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: October 15, 2008, 06:55:23 PM »

Remember George said this morning that Cindy was going to be doing a few interviews today, Has anyone seen any others beside ON the TODAY show? just curious.

Oh yeah, please do not throw peels at me 

but I was talking to a friend today who is a MD. , about How tired ,and ran down Tim Miller was the other night on NG and she proceeded to tell me that she could tell he was intoxicated on the show and that it was not the first time she has seen him that way. She suspects he took up drinking to deal with the pain of losing his DD.
I disagreed with her but then again I am not a professional. OH well just wanted to see if anyone else seen him that way?

It is obvious that CA is heavily medicated......it didn't take an MD to make that diagnosis..She looked horrible this morning. My guess is that she went home last night and went straight to caylees room and passed out from crying.  Although I do not like the women at all and think she is as big of a liar as her daughter, I do think she is secretly mourning Caylee.

<SIGH>  Good Grief...I would NOT want to go to your friend the MD as a patient. TIM works hard....for long hours, gets very little sleep and eats on the run...if he eats at all...he pushes himself beyond the limit...day after day after day....he is drained physically, emotionally and spiritually day after day...each search he goes on opens the wounds of his own daughter's dead. Your MD friend needs to....never mind I am not going there...I am the daughter of an alcoholic...believe me, when I say I am am expert on detecting when a person is intoxicated..as a child, my well being often depended on that learned instinct....Believe me I am trying very hard to be nice with reply.  Read Tim's story...yes he did start drinking ...yes, he lost his wife, his job....AND he turned his life around and gave purpose to his daughter's death....and in doing so has brought countless people home to their loved ones...something He wasn't able to do with his child....

Well thank you SunnyinTX for TRYING to be nice in your response  but please remember that I also disagreed wit her. She does not know about his past, in fact I did not know as much as you have informed me, but I already knew it was from pure exhaustion and his care to find Caylee. WOW all I wanted was for some to say ya or na, I asked not to be bashed, it was not something I thought of him. And my friend happens to be a very good DR.

Everybody should just try to see in good in others.....

(And I am sure your friend is a good doc). 

From Day One..
eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #799 on: October 15, 2008, 06:55:31 PM »

IMHO....George and Cindy perhaps are asking anyone that will listen "Please, wake us up from this nightmare"!! I am not implying in any way that I am supporting their behavior, but I am saying that this is nightmare for them, to not only lose your only grandchild but to be forced to swallow that your own daughter did it, that is a tough pill to swallow and I don't care who you are. This is about Caylee now, and there is a united force fighting for her to be found. That shows the true depth of the Human Spirit.  I am only speaking for myself, I will not cast the stone at Cindy and George because I have not walked in their shoes...I can believe that their pain that they are feeling is unimaginable., and I would not wish that on my worst enemy. IMHO.... pale waving so no one gets mad at me

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.