April 28, 2024, 06:19:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 371012 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #900 on: October 15, 2008, 07:48:43 PM »

<snipped>
.I also heardthat George was gonna ride around today with the billboard with Caylees picture on it....
<snipped>

Wow.  Now why would he want to do that?  To help Casey's case?  By that I mean an effort to try to show Caylee is still alive?  He couldn't be that far in denial, could he?  Maybe he's just trying to keep Caylee out there in the public's mind.   

the way Chuck was talking about him he was one step from jumpin' off a bridge. Today - he's back to his old lying conniving ways.

Who is Chuck?

Mr Chuck is George's shoulder to cry on.

I have read your posts with my name on them Rob. Your condescending remarks may impress others, but I'm not remotely impressed. In fact, after reading quite a few of your posts here, they're just filled with a bunch of name calling. This is usually done by those who have really have little substance to post about. No, George does not "cry on my shoulder" as you stated Rob. But if posting remarks like this makes you feel better about yourself....then knock yourself out.

I hope the mods here understand. I've tried very hard not to be rude. But posters like you, need not post smart a$$ remarks. So you want to call me out??? Save it, as I will just ignore you. There are some fine posters here...and you are....never mind. 

Chuck

And for the record: Yes, I am disappointed in George's dialog today. But I'm still not going to turn my back on him.

trust me Mr Chuck I'll lose not one second of sleep over you or your belittling remarks. I do find it amazing that YOU SIR came here to impress others with YOUR relationship TO GEORGE and when I point that out you throw a fit. Save it for someone who cares.

nice work Mr. Chuck.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: October 15, 2008, 07:49:05 PM »

Yeah..not only did he give me 40 meq's of potassium by mouth, but then another 100cc's through IV and a bag of fluid....Then he said I have to take 20 meq's by mouth for the next four days, lie around and do nothing and then have bllod drawn again Friday..AND EAT A BANANA A DAY....

Thank you all so much...SO, did I miss anything??

I'm so sorry this happened to you Nikki.Please take good care of yourself.We need you around here...Big Hugs

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: October 15, 2008, 07:50:05 PM »

OK...Monkey Rules

You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with TIM!!!!!

Ok...it's a joke. ..but I thought it was pretty good!!

LOL!! Now I'm never going to get that out of my mind!!!   

Sorry Big Jim Croce fan here!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: October 15, 2008, 07:51:20 PM »

OK...Monkey Rules

You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with TIM!!!!!

Ok...it's a joke. ..but I thought it was pretty good!!

LOL!! Now I'm never going to get that out of my mind!!!   
We should have that posted as part of the agreement plan at original Monkey sign up.  Smile

LOL...good idea!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #904 on: October 15, 2008, 07:52:07 PM »

I hope the file is not too big. I tried to make it smaller but it increased pixels per inch as I did. I know this actress it gorgeous, but they could tone her down a bit to play Casey. She played a coke addict on The Cleaner, and I thought she had the right look then. Michelle Borth, please forgive me.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 08:15:58 PM by klaasend » Logged

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: October 15, 2008, 07:52:58 PM »

umm, klaas please help me remove giant picture

I remember you, Caylee.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: October 15, 2008, 07:53:21 PM »

ok well back to the beggining question in my off post.. 

George said in his interview this morning Cindy was probably doing a few interviews today, as of now all I have seen is the TODAY sowh this morning, has there been an others aired or released?  Thanks

Monkey Deep, I haven't heard of any but that satellite truck in the picture looks like one for off-site linking.  You know, so they can probably broadcast from the site.  Wonder if Nancy will have her on tonight or any other newsy-type program?

By the way, I am still pages and pages behind so this has probably already been answered!
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: October 15, 2008, 07:53:31 PM »

<snipped>
.I also heardthat George was gonna ride around today with the billboard with Caylees picture on it....
<snipped>

Wow.  Now why would he want to do that?  To help Casey's case?  By that I mean an effort to try to show Caylee is still alive?  He couldn't be that far in denial, could he?  Maybe he's just trying to keep Caylee out there in the public's mind.   

the way Chuck was talking about him he was one step from jumpin' off a bridge. Today - he's back to his old lying conniving ways.

Who is Chuck?

Mr Chuck is George's shoulder to cry on.

I have read your posts with my name on them Rob. Your condescending remarks may impress others, but I'm not remotely impressed. In fact, after reading quite a few of your posts here, they're just filled with a bunch of name calling. This is usually done by those who have really have little substance to post about. No, George does not "cry on my shoulder" as you stated Rob. But if posting remarks like this makes you feel better about yourself....then knock yourself out.

I hope the mods here understand. I've tried very hard not to be rude. But posters like you, need not post smart a$$ remarks. So you want to call me out??? Save it, as I will just ignore you. There are some fine posters here...and you are....never mind. 

Chuck

And for the record: Yes, I am disappointed in George's dialog today. But I'm still not going to turn my back on him.

trust me Mr Chuck I'll lose not one second of sleep over you or your belittling remarks. I do find it amazing that YOU SIR came here to impress others with YOUR relationship TO GEORGE and when I point that out you throw a fit. Save it for someone who cares.

nice work Mr. Chuck.

Thank for validating my point. Every village has someone like you.

Nice work Mr Rob.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: October 15, 2008, 07:53:32 PM »

Amanda Hamm here in illinois..Her boyfriend and her drowned her kids in clinton lake when they let the car roll into the lake with her kids in their carseats..Witnesses said they didn't attemp to save them..Amanda Hamm served about 19 months she was released not to long ago..I posted it on here when she was realeased..MO that is not enough time for that crime....I sure hope casey get's more then that.

oh my word...I didn't hear about that?????? How in the world could she only get 19 months?  abused spouse defense??  what did her boyfriend get?? 
I think she testified against him...I'm trying to find it right now and will bring it back...MO she still was there and needed more time..
In December 2003, Amanda Hamm and Maurice Lagrone, Jr, both charged with nine counts of first-degree murder each and arrested. In April 2006, Maurice Lagrone’s trial began. For him to receive a fair trial according to his attorney, it was necessary to move his trial out of Clinton, Illinois, to Bloomington, Illinois. Throughout the trial, Maurice sat without showing any emotion. He did not show emotion even when jurors found him guilty of three counts of first-degree murder, and sentenced him to life in prison.

thanks mrsr...so she cut a deal....no way Casey will get off that easy!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: October 15, 2008, 07:54:13 PM »

If you would like to light a candle for Caylee this is a neat place. I put SM as my group, hope thats ok. Lets see how many candles we can light for Caylee if just for today. It only takes a minute and is you dont need to register.

LIGHT A CANDLE FOR CAYLEE-May she be home soon.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?l=eng

I love that site. Thank you for setting up a space for Caylee.

definately a way to refocus.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: October 15, 2008, 07:54:21 PM »

This monkey just got out of the hospital...been  there since 11 am..can anyone tell me what I have missed????
I hope your OK the quickest way is to go here.
Start on page 8

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.new#new

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #911 on: October 15, 2008, 07:55:08 PM »

that might just be the biggest picture i've ever seen.
ever.

i have a picture over my couch that is 40"x60" - and i think that one would make it seem like a wallet size.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: October 15, 2008, 07:55:23 PM »

What " Entertainment " outfit does this Todd Black work for ?
Yes a movie about a chick who murders her kid, hides the body and goes out to the bars ! That doesn't sound entertaining to me !
I need to fire off an email to his company and do  Monkey boycott of all of their : ENTERTAINING" products.
And ps If I lived in Orlando, I would want CINDY OFF THE ROAD !
BBL need to see NG and stick food in cake hole !
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #913 on: October 15, 2008, 07:56:21 PM »

If you would like to light a candle for Caylee this is a neat place. I put SM as my group, hope thats ok. Lets see how many candles we can light for Caylee if just for today. It only takes a minute and is you dont need to register.

LIGHT A CANDLE FOR CAYLEE-May she be home soon.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?l=eng

Thank you for that site, I need it and it made a big difference in my heart tonight:) Peace for caylee!!

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: October 15, 2008, 07:57:07 PM »

This monkey just got out of the hospital...been  there since 11 am..can anyone tell me what I have missed????

Hospital???? What happened?????

I started a new diet pill..Doc put me on it....Umm..yeah..it worked GREAT!!! BUT...
My HR got up to 140 today....had to take a little trip to the ER..So, no more diet pill....
Then t hey drew blood..my potassium was 2.7....Really low..
So, I had IV potassium which takes several hours to drip in..Now, I feel like crap...

Nikki...please stay way from that stuff...diet pills almost killed my cousin....and after nearly dying and many days in the hospital it was discovere her thyroid was not working properly.....Rest and take care of yourself...you are beautiful and never forget it!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: October 15, 2008, 07:57:28 PM »

What " Entertainment " outfit does this Todd Black work for ?
Yes a movie about a chick who murders her kid, hides the body and goes out to the bars ! That doesn't sound entertaining to me !
I need to fire off an email to his company and do  Monkey boycott of all of their : ENTERTAINING" products.
And ps If I lived in Orlando, I would want CINDY OFF THE ROAD !
BBL need to see NG and stick food in cake hole !

LOL, Kat_Gram. You're so cute!

I Stand With The Girl
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: October 15, 2008, 07:57:53 PM »

ever.

i have a picture over my couch that is 40"x60" - and i think that one would make it seem like a wallet size.

That's what I get for trying to do something in "Picture It" No Photoshop at home. I swear it said 2 by 3 inches was the size. Sheesh. Well, I guess you guys can get a good look at her flawless pores. Monkey slap my own forehead.

I remember you, Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #917 on: October 15, 2008, 07:59:34 PM »

I know this is bothering everyone, Where is Lee? The last time there was any news about him was one week ago today.
The Orlando Sentinel printed this on October 9th:

*Cindy and George Anthony met with investigators at the Sheriff's Office on Tuesday. The missing child's uncle, Lee Anthony, went to the Sheriff's Office on Wednesday.

Which would have been last week. I wonder why he went to the Sheriff's office the day after his parents and not on the same day. If they were all together on their thoughts and what they know, don't you think the LE would just bring them in all together and save some time?  Lee knows something, I bet he made a deal with LE and is separating himself from the parental units!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: October 15, 2008, 07:59:39 PM »

Blonde, I am sorry, will you please downsize or remove the huge photo. Sh eis very lovely, but I don't think we need to look at her so closely.

Thanks!!!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #919 on: October 15, 2008, 08:00:19 PM »

ever.

That's what I get for trying to do something in "Picture It" No Photoshop at home. I swear it said 2 by 3 inches was the size. Sheesh. Well, I guess you guys can get a good look at her flawless pores. Monkey slap my own forehead.

I was coveting her perfect teeth.

She wouldn't be able to play Crazy unless they gave her some sort of prophylactic horse teeth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.