May 28, 2024, 02:41:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 375628 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1000 on: October 15, 2008, 08:45:51 PM »

ok, just heard what Cindy said again sounded like she said

Casey love Caylee -- even more than Cindy loved Casey.

I must have  heard that wrong... I will have to rewind it and listen again later...I have it on DVR...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1001 on: October 15, 2008, 08:47:24 PM »

I bet that would make Casey feel even better to hear that Cindy loves Caylee more than she does her....IF she had any feelings that is...

Oh now LISTEN to what she said!!! Casey loves Caylee more than Cindy loves Casey..... Casey killed Caylee, what does that tell you? Is Cindy trying to tell us something?! Has she seen the light???!!! Only her eyebrows know for sure!!!
LMAO! 

I really do get a headache trying to listen to Cindy and find myself having to go back and play it again to make any sense of it!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: October 15, 2008, 08:48:47 PM »

Looks like Casey is going to get to wear some different colors.

Death Row inmates can be distinguished from other inmates by their orange t-shirts. Their pants are the same blue colored pants worn by regular inmates.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/deathrow/index.html

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1003 on: October 15, 2008, 08:49:42 PM »

ok, I'm getting sleepy but have to get a last thought out

so let's say the body is in the trunk for 7-11 days, there would be a mess for Casey to clean up and not a small one either. So, what would be left to take out to a wooded area to bury or toss in the water at that point? How would one clean up that trunk? Trash bags? Would she simply scoop the remains out into trash bags and toss into a dumpster? 

Sorry to be crude, but I'm sure we'll hear worse when we get more forensic details.

I remember you, Caylee.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: October 15, 2008, 08:50:25 PM »

WoWseRs are you guys watching NG ?????

i didn't know that....that there was body fluids etc on that bag retrieved by LE (the one that was in Caylees' trunk) is that what LP just said ?? ?? ?
The one that George took out and tossed when he picked up Casey's car?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: October 15, 2008, 08:50:55 PM »

Cindy looked like maybe someone did a little tap dance on her nose!!!

omg.  i misread this and thought you said "lap" not "tap" 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: October 15, 2008, 08:51:13 PM »

so let's say the body is in the trunk for 7-11 days, there would be a mess for Casey to clean up and not a small one either. So, what would be left to take out to a wooded area to bury or toss in the water at that point? How would one clean up that trunk? Trash bags? Would she simply scoop the remains out into trash bags and toss into a dumpster? 

Sorry to be crude, but I'm sure we'll hear worse when we get more forensic details.

Hmmm....what day did she buy all those papertowels? I might have to rethink that.

I Stand With The Girl
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1007 on: October 15, 2008, 08:51:30 PM »

omg.  i misread this and thought you said "lap" not "tap" 
Hahahahahahahahahahahha

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: October 15, 2008, 08:51:39 PM »

Looks like Casey is going to get to wear some different colors.

Death Row inmates can be distinguished from other inmates by their orange t-shirts. Their pants are the same blue colored pants worn by regular inmates.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/deathrow/index.html
Not flattering to the Florida Gator fans!! 

OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1009 on: October 15, 2008, 08:51:54 PM »

WoWseRs are you guys watching NG ?????

i didn't know that....that there was body fluids etc on that bag retrieved by LE (the one that was in Caylees' trunk) is that what LP just said ?? ?? ?
The one that George took out and tossed when he picked up Casey's car?

yes ma'am that is the one
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: October 15, 2008, 08:52:57 PM »

I bet that would make Casey feel even better to hear that Cindy loves Caylee more than she does her....IF she had any feelings that is...

Oh now LISTEN to what she said!!! Casey loves Caylee more than Cindy loves Casey..... Casey killed Caylee, what does that tell you? Is Cindy trying to tell us something?! Has she seen the light???!!! Only her eyebrows know for sure!!!
LMAO! 

I really do get a headache trying to listen to Cindy and find myself having to go back and play it again to make any sense of it!!!!

Do not look deeply into her eyes. Do not drink anything she offers you. Do not stand too close to the hammer.

I remember you, Caylee.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: October 15, 2008, 08:53:03 PM »

IS CINDY REALLY DEFENDING HER DAUGHTER?

Some of you may recall me writing a post about a week ago in which I said that I felt some sympathy for Casey because I believe that her mother Cindy was so controlling, manipulative and critical.  I mentioned the fact that Casey wanted to give the baby up for adoption, but Cindy insisted she keep Caylee.  Lee says that Cindy frequently called Casey an unfit mother.  Jesse said that Cindy once spoke very harshly to Casey in front of him and did not appreciate his trying to defend Casey at all.  And we know that Cindy went around telling young people who were friends of Caseys not to trust her because she was a pathological liar and a thief.  We also know that Cindy threatened to take full custody of Caylee.  These things would serve to undermine the confidence of a young mother.  At the same time, Cindy would usually back down and start to baby Casey if things got too rough.  It was like a game they played.  Unfortunately, the game got out of control and Caylee was lost forever. 

I think it is fair to ask if Cindy really is defending her daughter or trying to preserve her own reputation?  We heard her voice on the 911 tapes blaming Casey, wanting Casey arrested for grand theft, accusing Casey of lying about Caylee's whereabouts.  Lee said that Cindy asked Casey, What have you done?  But overnight, all that went away, and Cindy reverted to her Mommy Dearest routine. 

I think Cindy sees herself as the hub of the family,the one who takes care of everyone and everything, and she likes that power.  She rules over the other three and plays the martyr.  And she likes to present herself as in control at all times.  Things spun waaaay out of control, and it is Cindy who set it all in motion, by calling 911.  Or even earlier, by doing something that caused Casey to pick up Caylee and leave the house. 

It is very possible Casey killed Caylee so that Cindy could not have her as well as so that she could party when she wanted.  Caylee was like an umbilical cord tying her to the mother that she alternately loves and hates and who keeps pressure on her constantly. 

I think Cindy is trying to rewrite history now.  She wants to believe or have us believe that they were the perfect little family.  We all know that is not true.  It is herself or her image of herself that she wants to save more than anything else.  Just my opinion.  I could be wrong.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: October 15, 2008, 08:53:46 PM »

I tend to think the body was wrapped in something in the truck because if the body had been out unwrapped evidence would have been easily obtained and a murder indictment would have come much sooner.  I think LP could be right that the body was wrapped in something but some bodily fluids leaked out.  They probably dried but smelled to high heaven the longer they sat there.  Thus, KC abandoned the car.  JMO
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: October 15, 2008, 08:54:40 PM »

If they didn't they should have!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: October 15, 2008, 08:55:13 PM »

Hmmm....what day did she buy all those papertowels? I might have to rethink that.

Yeah, I think the Target trip was after she "got rid of the smell" and "scraped the squirrel off" the car. Pay attention to her verb usage. Got rid of. Scrape. Hmm. Wonder if her verbs are true in this case.

I remember you, Caylee.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1015 on: October 15, 2008, 08:56:14 PM »

I think she was in a bag or wrapped in something. I think the fluids leaked into the trunk when she moved it.

I think the trash bag, was simply trash from the car that was tossed in the trunk and some of the fluids got onto, into the bag...

jmo

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: October 15, 2008, 08:56:41 PM »

I miss Carpe.... I want to see a pic of Caylee in the Disney dress alongside the one of Cindy holding up the dress...or has that already been done? I am reading on other boards that the dress Cindy is holding up is a little different than the one in the pics of Caylee...I seriously do not know ....ANYONE?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: October 15, 2008, 08:57:05 PM »

NG said her court reporter watched the show and made a contribution to TES!! WTG-Court Reporter!! NG are YOU goin to make a LARGE donation to TES?!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: October 15, 2008, 08:57:47 PM »

I tend to think the body was wrapped in something in the truck because if the body had been out unwrapped evidence would have been easily obtained and a murder indictment would have come much sooner.  I think LP could be right that the body was wrapped in something but some bodily fluids leaked out.  They probably dried but smelled to high heaven the longer they sat there.  Thus, KC abandoned the car.  JMO

That is a possibility as well. I've been doubting the 11 days in the trunk myself b/c of the condition the body would be in after that. But if the body were in a bag it might contain most of the fluids.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: October 15, 2008, 08:58:55 PM »

Goodnmad.. that actress you posted a picture of was in a series on either HBO or Showtime.. I think Tell Me You Love Me.  Aside from the money-stealing, baby-killing part, her character was actually was very much like Casey.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.