April 28, 2024, 09:16:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 371044 times)
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1420 on: October 16, 2008, 08:55:07 AM »

Live cam: 

Good Morning Monkeys!

Why is the trailer out?

Lisa

I think the sides open up and Lee will be selling hotdogs at the beach from it.

6 dogs and you get a free wrist band.

Funny how the day Casey was indicted the weather broke here in Florida.  Its soooo nice...humidity lifted, rain stopped and temps dropped.  Its drying out now with limited rain.  The search should begin again soon I hope.

I am going to the beach today...or whats left of the beach.  The hurricanes and strong storms have eroded it really bad.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Sal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1421 on: October 16, 2008, 08:55:57 AM »

Live cam: 

Good Morning Monkeys!

Why is the trailer out?

Lisa

oops...this was went for this comment.  Forgot to hit quote earlier.

OMG, I nearly choked to death on my shredded wheat when I read this!

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1422 on: October 16, 2008, 08:56:59 AM »

Monkeys! The Caylee photo is back up on Ebay. I am complaining to live support this time. She is being rude, but I am being firm with her about copyright violation.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200263713538&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNARL:US:1123

I have complained several times to ebay about this & have also emailed sellers. I will do so again. Apparently they're not getting the message! Thanks, Stayhome!

Someone is actually selling CAYLEE' S photo??????????????  

Yes. And it's a violation of copyright to reprint that photo! Also, when he first had it up for sale, he was getting the profits. A bunch of monkeys complained to the seller, he changed it to 90 percent going to charity. We pressed him more, he finally went to 100 percent. Still, you can give 100 percent the charity without purchasing this photo, and not violate a copyright! This is outrageous!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: October 16, 2008, 08:57:30 AM »

I just get the feeling that GA and CA are doing what they should be doing from a legal standpoint.  Their daughter MAY be executed.  If they can just get one juror, just one, to have a doubt, then they have done their job.  They knew this right from the beginning.  To them, it's not about whether Caylee is alive or not, it's about keeping Casey alive.

I just completed my 15th jury duty service in the past 20 years -- and for the very first time, I was appointed to a jury.

This was Florida. Criminal Court -- 11th district.

The defendant took a plea right before the actual trail began, so I did not get that experience first hand.

But in terms of 'instructions to the jurors' -- the judge spent plenty of time on that.

"reasonable doubt' HAS TO BE REASONABLE. He was very clear on that aspect of our law. And gave several examples straight from Perry Mason (this judge was terrific!). He said 'beyond a reasonable shadow of a doubt' was made up for TV.

In other words -- 'an alien came down and abducted her'...... you may not be able to be 'disprove' that statement but it would not be considered REASONABLE.

If they have body fluids that point to Caylee, and a hair strand from a dead body that belongs to either Casey (who was alive last I checked) or Caylee..........

All I'm trying to say is that based upon the 'circumstantial' evidence -- I don't believe that it will be that easy for a jury to find 'reasonable doubt'

jmo

I was on a jury several years ago.  The Judge gave us similar instructions.

It was a double rape, etc. of 2 minors.  He is now serving 170 years in prison.

We had one person on the jury that had never been married and didn't know if it was day or night.  He held out for several days until we got a pencil and paper out and started drawing him pictures.     So you never know who will be on that jury.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1424 on: October 16, 2008, 08:57:39 AM »

I just get the feeling that GA and CA are doing what they should be doing from a legal standpoint.  Their daughter MAY be executed.  If they can just get one juror, just one, to have a doubt, then they have done their job.  They knew this right from the beginning.  To them, it's not about whether Caylee is alive or not, it's about keeping Casey alive.

I just completed my 15th jury duty service in the past 20 years -- and for the very first time, I was appointed to a jury.

The defendant took a plea right before the actual trail began, so I did not get that experience first hand.

But in terms of 'instructions to the jurors' -- the judge spent plenty of time on that.

"reasonable doubt' HAS TO BE REASONABLE. He was very clear on that aspect of our law. And gave several examples straight from Perry Mason (this judge was terrific!). He said 'beyond a reasonable shadow of a doubt' was made up for TV.

In other words -- 'an alien came down and abducted her'...... you may not be able to be 'disprove' that statement but it would not be considered REASONABLE.

If they have body fluids that point to Caylee, and a hair strand from a dead body that belongs to either Casey (who was alive last I checked) or Caylee..........

All I'm trying to say is that based upon the 'circumstantial' evidence -- I don't believe that it will be that easy for a jury to find 'reasonable doubt'

jmo

I sat on a rape jury a while back, and there was only one individual holding out.  It was very frustrating for two days.  Finally got him around on the innocent verdict, but it was tough.  Turned out the guy had nothing better to do all day, and he was enjoying his moment as the center of attention.

I cannot disagree with you Sharon, and I think the evidence is very strong for a conviction.  But I still think that CA and GA are doing what they have to do.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1425 on: October 16, 2008, 08:57:55 AM »

Live cam: 

Good Morning Monkeys!

Why is the trailer out?

Lisa

Funny how the day Casey was indicted the weather broke here in Florida.  Its soooo nice...humidity lifted, rain stopped and temps dropped.  Its drying out now with limited rain.  The search should begin again soon I hope.

I am going to the beach today...or whats left of the beach.  The hurricanes and strong storms have eroded it really bad.

Good morning beach!!!

I hate you

Just kidding, have fun at the beach!!!!

Peace Monkeys
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1426 on: October 16, 2008, 08:58:02 AM »

Monkeys! The Caylee photo is back up on Ebay. I am complaining to live support this time. She is being rude, but I am being firm with her about copyright violation.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200263713538&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNARL:US:1123

Morning all

who exactly was being rude to you?? seller or live support?  It states that 100% will be donated, however,  it also states on her site between 10% and 100% of sales of images will be donated?? big difference there
and contradicting

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: October 16, 2008, 08:58:15 AM »

Attorney's spokesman says child is dead
7:35 a.m. A spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense team told a national television news station that her young daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, is dead.

Todd Black, Baez's spokesman, was live on a phone interview on CNN Wednesday night when he said, "It's very difficult. This is a serious case involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-101608,0,7523378.story

This is confusing the hound out of me.Have they openly admitted that Caylee is dead or are we back to the "loss" statement that was supposedly taken out of context.If they are saying she is dead,that has to mean Casey confessed?

No, I am sure Jose and he have discussed Caylee's death. He just screwed up. Those 2 are a$$ clowns.

Yes, I am loving it. Can you say, "Freudian slip."
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1428 on: October 16, 2008, 08:58:37 AM »

SCHEW .... just got caught up reading ... I have a thought/question .... Is it possible that "Chuck" is Rev Grund ... in disguise?   ::MonkeyShocked:

IMO, no. There would be some sort of a religious tone to the posts, imo. And he would not spell Cindy---Cyndi.

I am 15 pages behind, must read more.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1429 on: October 16, 2008, 08:59:07 AM »

7:35 a.m. A spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense team told a national television news station that her young daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, is dead.

Todd Black, Baez's spokesman, was live on a phone interview on CNN Wednesday night when he said, "It's very difficult. This is a serious case involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony."

This is confusing the hound out of me.Have they openly admitted that Caylee is dead or are we back to the "loss" statement that was supposedly taken out of context.If they are saying she is dead,that has to mean Casey confessed?

No, I am sure Jose and he have discussed Caylee's death. He just screwed up. Those 2 are a$$ clowns.

@ a$$ clowns

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1430 on: October 16, 2008, 08:59:18 AM »

i don't know if this has been discussed but is the mike that casey told lee she wanted to talk to in her phone call from jail mike baez and is he related to jose baez?  would that be how he got to be her attorney so quickly?

IIRC, Casey went to school with Mike and he had a crush on her.  I have never heard that Mike and Jose were related.

hmm I thought she asked for tony's #, I could be wrong though. Sorry if I am and for butting in.

I don't know, but last night on NG, I heard them say Baez's experience included getting a doctor off from some charges. Maybe Cindy worked with that doc and that's how she heard of Baez? Just a thought.

I thought LE suggested Baez from the beginning!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: October 16, 2008, 09:01:20 AM »

Morning all

who exactly was being rude to you?? seller or live support?  It states that 100% will be donated, however,  it also states on her site between 10% and 100% of sales of images will be donated?? big difference there
and contradicting

Seller. Probably because I keep complaining about it. I asked, "Do you own the copyright to this photo or have written permission to reprint it?" And the response was, "Well, I would think they would understand." UGH!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1432 on: October 16, 2008, 09:02:24 AM »

Baez and Black, you can trust them with your life, I mean nail clippers.

Peace Monkeys
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: October 16, 2008, 09:02:54 AM »

i don't know if this has been discussed but is the mike that casey told lee she wanted to talk to in her phone call from jail mike baez and is he related to jose baez?  would that be how he got to be her attorney so quickly?

IIRC, Casey went to school with Mike and he had a crush on her.  I have never heard that Mike and Jose were related.

hmm I thought she asked for tony's #, I could be wrong though. Sorry if I am and for butting in.

I don't know, but last night on NG, I heard them say Baez's experience included getting a doctor off from some charges. Maybe Cindy worked with that doc and that's how she heard of Baez? Just a thought.

Really? And she took LE's advice? Crap, that will get her off for another trial: Incompetent council was recommend by LE! I hope not. Ugh.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1434 on: October 16, 2008, 09:03:50 AM »

SCHEW .... just got caught up reading ... I have a thought/question .... Is it possible that "Chuck" is Rev Grund ... in disguise?   ::MonkeyShocked:

IMO, no. There would be some sort of a religious tone to the posts, imo. And he would not spell Cindy---Cyndi.

I don't believe for a minute that Chuck is Rev. Grund!  Rev. Grund is a very nice man, IMO.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: October 16, 2008, 09:06:18 AM »

I sat on a rape jury a while back, and there was only one individual holding out.  It was very frustrating for two days.  Finally got him around on the innocent verdict, but it was tough.  Turned out the guy had nothing better to do all day, and he was enjoying his moment as the center of attention.

I cannot disagree with you Sharon, and I think the evidence is very strong for a conviction.  But I still think that CA and GA are doing what they have to do.

I have always wanted to sit on a jury. I have never even been called! What is it? Always people are trying to get out of jury duty and I would PAY to sit on one. LOL

Anyhow, something must be weird with the instructions. Because how did OJ get off the first time? How did Michael Jackson get off? It seemed to me they had more than enough evidence in both those cases. Either they didn't, or the instructions were funny. I am hoping with Casey there is more than enough evidence and the instructions promote prosecution. I just would be sick if she gets off--even with the "I had a bad childhood defense." So what! So did most everyone else, and we aren't murdering our children!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: October 16, 2008, 09:06:32 AM »

Really? And she took LE's advice? Crap, that will get her off for another trial: Incompetent council was recommend by LE! I hope not. Ugh.

I thought Casey got Baez name from other inmates.  Mornin everyone!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1437 on: October 16, 2008, 09:06:39 AM »

Yes, I am loving it. Can you say, "Freudian slip."

I think you can take that statement apart to read like this.  Part one = "this is a serious case" means just what it says.  Part two = "involving not just the loss of life of a little girl" means that is what the case is about.  Casey is on trial for the loss of life of Caylee.

It is a confusing statement, but I think he is correct when he stated that it is being taken out of context.  JMHO
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: October 16, 2008, 09:07:25 AM »

I don't believe for a minute that Chuck is Rev. Grund!  Rev. Grund is a very nice man, IMO.

No. Rev. Grund said on NG some time back he hadn't had any contact with the Anthony's. I highly doubt it's him.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1439 on: October 16, 2008, 09:09:23 AM »

jmo

I totally agree with you Steel Monkey -- and I would not want to walk in their shoes for even an inch.

I wish they would share WHY they think Caylee is alive. Just saying 'gut instinct' doesn't cut it for me.

Having hundreds of Caylee tips and sightings all over the US doesn't cut it for me, either. You would think, if true, someone would have grabbed her by now. So is Caylee travelling all over the US? Or are there so many children who look like her?

Bottom line -- the Anthony's life is forever changed and not in a good way. And we can say it is a result of their doings (or NOT doings, in terms of getting Casey help b4 it led to this), but I can't help but have compassion.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.