April 27, 2024, 07:32:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370783 times)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1540 on: October 16, 2008, 10:04:41 AM »

I have thought of this, too. Surely LE had a trail on Lee so he couldn't (move the body, skip town) or such? Right? I hope!

Also, I was thinking about these tips the A's claim to be getting. Surely their phones are tapped and LE would know of these, if they were real or legit????? 

But what if Lee did this before anyone knew Casey was dead?What if it was him that Casey called for help?I dunno...

Good point. Hopefully they have that call logged on her cell, if indeed she did call him??
[/quote]

I posted yesterday that Casey NEVER called Lee between June 15 - July 3rd. The first call between them was July 4th.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1541 on: October 16, 2008, 10:05:28 AM »

Laying in bed last night,my thoughts went to Lee and his disappearing act.I think it is almost too weird to even try to understand.Could it be that he has been told to lay low and to stay away as to not get dragged into the mess any further?Could George and Cindy be trying to save him too? If Lee is involved like I think he is then George and Cindy are doing the things they are because of it.I mean really,Caylee is dead,Casey is in jail,and Lee very well could be taken into custody as well.If Casey spilled the beans,the disposal of the body would definitly come up.Would she then throw Lee under the bus if he was the one that got rid of little Caylee?Do you think this might be the reason she has clammed up knowing that if she talks,her brother goes down as well?What a nightmare that would be.A dead grandbaby and both children in prison...How very very sad this scenario would be....

I have the greatest brother in the world. He was born on my birthday and we are very close. He also is my son's Uncle. Let me tell you, he loves me but there is no way in hell he would hide my son's body to save me and I don't believe for one second that Lee did that also.
He appears to be a normal productive person to me. Cindy, George and Lee, for their own sanity have convinced themselves Caylee is still alive. I am sure that Lee is just out following the leads that people are sending them.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1542 on: October 16, 2008, 10:05:35 AM »

I wonder if the judge held-off on his decision on those first two Baez motions knowing she would be arrested and they would be moot?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: October 16, 2008, 10:05:48 AM »

Heres another article about convictions without a body.

Law experts: Fla. conviction possible without body

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081016/ap_on_re_us/missing_florida_girl_33

I'm REALLY behind with this Annie person. Can somone fill me in please. I know she was/is Casey's friend , something about Xanex, Umm what's that all about? And how come she's not being questioned?

Some think Annie was Casey's xanax contact. Annie was interviewed by LE but her statement has not been released. She also lived at Sawgrass with her boyfriend, Dante, around the same time. Very suspicious!

I wonder if her statement will be in the next document drop??

Good morning Sunny! And other monkeys as well! I am only here for a few , as I have to work half a day today....as for Annie's statement, I sure hope it is in the next doc drop... many are waiting!

Morning Cubbee.....check charter!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1544 on: October 16, 2008, 10:05:56 AM »

thanks...I tried clicking on the left side  where it says high profile murder case...nothing came up...same thing when I clicked on attorney profile?  please someone else try??

When I click on it, picture of him from Casey's case discussing blocking jail tapes.....funny,  he didn't seem to get them blocked

The others probably aren't blocked, Baez just has no cases to put there for references. 

It was brought to my attention that Jose Baez had removed the attorney profile for himself where he embellished his legal career.  I had contacted the Florida Bar Association asking that their Ethics Department look into Mr. Baez’s website.  He stated that he had won 32 out of 34 trials at the Public Defender’s office.  Well, he was NOT an attorney at that time.  He did not pass the bar until 2005.  The way that his profile was written was deceptive.

http://beaconhell.com/blog/?p=204

IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1545 on: October 16, 2008, 10:06:49 AM »

how'd i know without even reading the above that her first visitor was Baez.... he misses her aww and, at 8:20 pm at night ....and, stayed for about an hour 

yeah, I think he had to tell her Todd Black slipped!   "Sweety, we sorta messed up and admitted that Caylee was dead on national television....forgive me?  huh?  come on honey, give papa a kiss"

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: October 16, 2008, 10:06:55 AM »

iirc LP said the Anthony's put up the equity in their home for bail.  On the other hand it was said on NG 3 or 4 weeks ago the Anthony's have no equity in their home.  Can't remember who said it. 
They are not a family of means, IMO.

I believe they made decent money, but overextended themselves through credit card and other debt (probably a lot of it Casey's.) In fact, I think she got the Home Equity Loan to pay off some of Casey's charges on Cindy's cards? Didn't I read that somewhere? Anyway, they could have put up the house still, it would just be whoever accepted that as collateral would be third in line to get funds.

I thought they cashed in their 401k's to pay off the credit cards that Casey abused..My memory isn't all that great but I thought I did read that awhile ago..

You might be right. I thought it was the line of credit or second mortgage on house. But maybe it was the 401K. Not sure.
they had to do both.  cindy was asked about finances in court because they were talking about bond for casey and she stated that they had refinanced the house and borrowed 120,000 and she really didn't know what the market value was now.  it also came out that they were behind on some bills.  the 401K was cashed in to pay back her fathers nursing home fund and credit card bills.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: October 16, 2008, 10:06:58 AM »

iirc LP said the Anthony's put up the equity in their home for bail.  On the other hand it was said on NG 3 or 4 weeks ago the Anthony's have no equity in their home.  Can't remember who said it. 

Someone posted here that Cindy had already done this twice before. The last time could be to pay Casey's swindling, it wasn't that long ago. I don't know how they could have built up that much equity again. They needed 50,000, I believe to secure the bond. Just not clear on it. 

LP said they secured the bond with "future" monies obtained from 20/20 interview. 20/20 states they do not pay for interviews BUT they pay for pics and video.

Right, Thanks!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1548 on: October 16, 2008, 10:07:04 AM »

Pic of Annie wearing the hat found in the Anthony's garbage...

maybe HER DNA (from the hat) matched some DNA from the trunk....?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1549 on: October 16, 2008, 10:07:26 AM »

I believe they made decent money, but overextended themselves through credit card and other debt (probably a lot of it Casey's.) In fact, I think she got the Home Equity Loan to pay off some of Casey's charges on Cindy's cards? Didn't I read that somewhere? Anyway, they could have put up the house still, it would just be whoever accepted that as collateral would be third in line to get funds.

I thought they cashed in their 401k's to pay off the credit cards that Casey abused..My memory isn't all that great but I thought I did read that awhile ago..

You might be right. I thought it was the line of credit or second mortgage on house. But maybe it was the 401K. Not sure.

I think Cindy's brother stated that a large portion of Cindy's 401K was cashed in to pay off debts.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1550 on: October 16, 2008, 10:07:42 AM »

thanks...I tried clicking on the left side  where it says high profile murder case...nothing came up...same thing when I clicked on attorney profile?  please someone else try??

When I click on it, picture of him from Casey's case discussing blocking jail tapes.....funny,  he didn't seem to get them blocked

The others probably aren't blocked, Baez just has no cases to put there for references. 

It was brought to my attention that Jose Baez had removed the attorney profile for himself where he embellished his legal career.  I had contacted the Florida Bar Association asking that their Ethics Department look into Mr. Baez’s website.  He stated that he had won 32 out of 34 trials at the Public Defender’s office.  Well, he was NOT an attorney at that time.  He did not pass the bar until 2005.  The way that his profile was written was deceptive.

http://beaconhell.com/blog/?p=204

Deceptive is key for Casey.  A perfect match!

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: October 16, 2008, 10:08:37 AM »

agreed.....I read something about CA taking out a home equity loan sometime earlier...before all this and I think it was over 100K...heck they couldn't come up with the 50K for her bond when LP put it up...
Sunny I think he was referring to the second bond. 
However I feel that the money used to put up bond came from sources they don't want the public to know about.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: October 16, 2008, 10:08:44 AM »

they had to do both.  cindy was asked about finances in court because they were talking about bond for casey and she stated that they had refinanced the house and borrowed 120,000 and she really didn't know what the market value was now.  it also came out that they were behind on some bills.  the 401K was cashed in to pay back her fathers nursing home fund and credit card bills.

Thanks, Dottie!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: October 16, 2008, 10:08:50 AM »

I have thought of this, too. Surely LE had a trail on Lee so he couldn't (move the body, skip town) or such? Right? I hope!

Also, I was thinking about these tips the A's claim to be getting. Surely their phones are tapped and LE would know of these, if they were real or legit????? 

But what if Lee did this before anyone knew Casey was dead?What if it was him that Casey called for help?I dunno...

Good point. Hopefully they have that call logged on her cell, if indeed she did call him??
[/quote]

I think someone checked the phomne logs yesterday and there were no calls to Lee during that crucial period

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1554 on: October 16, 2008, 10:09:42 AM »

I asked last night and then went to bed --- I haven't finished catching up yet.

What day did TES call off the search?
When did Red take the search photos?

I remember you, Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: October 16, 2008, 10:10:12 AM »

I posted yesterday that Casey NEVER called Lee between June 15 - July 3rd. The first call between them was July 4th.
[/quote]

Thanks Curious. Sorry, I missed that post. Thanks for restating it.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: October 16, 2008, 10:10:32 AM »

[/quote]when was it that casey was out at a bar and she told whoever she was with that she had to l eave because her brother was coming and she left quickly.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: October 16, 2008, 10:10:55 AM »

I think Cindy's brother stated that a large portion of Cindy's 401K was cashed in to pay off debts.

Thanks for the info.It's a good thing to know one still has some memory left,lol...Smile

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: October 16, 2008, 10:11:09 AM »

[/quote]

Im having a hard time believing Lee is an accomplice.  All that time that Casey wasnt going home and was mooching off her friends she didnt contact him.  She could of been spending the night with him.  Im sure they were close but I dont think she would tell Lee she killed Caylee and where her body is.  Im sure Lees lawyer has told him to shut up especially after watching his mother run her mouth with lies.  His world seems to be crumbling also and im hoping he is fed up with sister, mommy and daddy.  Maybe he finally realized his sister is a killer and doesnt want to have to say so.  I am hoping he is doing the right thing.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1559 on: October 16, 2008, 10:11:12 AM »

I think someone checked the phomne logs yesterday and there were no calls to Lee during that crucial period
[/quote]

I posted yesterday that Casey NEVER called Lee between June 15 - July 3rd. The first call between them was July 4th

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.