April 27, 2024, 01:39:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370721 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1720 on: October 16, 2008, 11:12:06 AM »

Isn't Lee's profession in IT? Wouldn't he do a better job of wiping the hard drive? Just asking ...
Where is everyone getting the info that he was an IT?  When I looked up his job based on the address he had given, it is a Sports Events business. They find tickets for coporate heads that want to go to a game - set up the transportation and what not as well. 
Then again what do I know..

I couldn't even tell you. My mind is so jumbled from this case and from my own life that I'm not sure where my own azz is some days.

I remember you, Caylee.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1721 on: October 16, 2008, 11:12:14 AM »

Did any info come out regarding Lee & Tony's interaction on that night?  If I were the uncle of a missing little 3 year old, you can bet that I would be over at the place that my sister last was interrogating every single last person who was with her.... did he say that there was any discussion, or just that he picked up her things and left?

I found it strange that Cindy never asked "Where's Caylee" when she went to Tony's to get Casey... I would be interested to know if Lee asked?

Tony and his roommates have all stated that they had no idea what was going on until the LE showed up at their place.  NOT CINDY, NOT LEE...the LE. 
This is per their thread set up in the Caylee forum.

According to Tony, when Lee went to his apt that night to retrieve KC's belongings, he NEVER looked for Caylee in the apt.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1722 on: October 16, 2008, 11:12:26 AM »

Did any info come out regarding Lee & Tony's interaction on that night?  If I were the uncle of a missing little 3 year old, you can bet that I would be over at the place that my sister last was interrogating every single last person who was with her.... did he say that there was any discussion, or just that he picked up her things and left?

I found it strange that Cindy never asked "Where's Caylee" when she went to Tony's to get Casey... I would be interested to know if Lee asked?

Tony and his roommates have all stated that they had no idea what was going on until the LE showed up at their place.  NOT CINDY, NOT LEE...the LE. 
This is per their thread set up in the Caylee forum.

That right there would lead me to believe then that the whole family was in on whatever was going on.

WHY WOULD NOBODY ASK ABOUT CAYLEE?  It makes no sense to me.
It is the ONLY this I would be asking!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1723 on: October 16, 2008, 11:12:39 AM »

Why did Lee Anthony refuse to give a DNA sample?  George and Cindy Anthony gave samples, Lee refused!

because Lee is a poo-poo head  LOL

See, I know some of you get pizzed when I draw parallels...but Jug refused to give DNA samples also because he found it insulting. Maybe Lee felt the same way. He had every right to refuse and I don't believe it points to his guilt at all.

one more point, I think if LE suspected Lee of being involved, we would have heard them questioning him about his where abouts, etc in the interview.
Well see that is where the missing pieces come in to play.  We are not priveledged to ALL of the tapes and transcripts yet.  Lee, Cindy, and George have all been interrogated atleast 1 if not 2 more times since, and have gone to the OCSO several times since for "meetings".  We do not know what was asked within those times.  The interrogations that we are hearing is the first sets from when Zenaida was being thrown under the bus and they were trying to determine what was up with Casey and her lies.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1724 on: October 16, 2008, 11:13:21 AM »

I find it highly suspicious that anything past a certain date (on that laptop) had mysteriously disappeared.   We don't know yet when this happened- before or after Lee picked it up.  But first off.. wasn't it all yahoo mail prior to a certain date that was gone? IMO, there is no virus that would selectively delete email like that from a web-based account.

My husband is what I call a computer geek (he prefers "techie").  He works in the computer field.  I asked him all about this, and one of the things he said was  "If it were a virus that deleted anything before that specific date it would have had to have been a virus written for a very explicit purpose, to delete all information on computers before that date.   If it were a virus that caused that issue, we'd better go find other computers infected with this virus to corroborate his story.  Surely a "virus" of that nature would have spread to more than one computer and would have caused untold damage to countless others."

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1725 on: October 16, 2008, 11:13:30 AM »

since Lee is the subject...

remember there was a text message from Casey to Lee or vice versa that said something like ~ if mom asks about me (calls), stay out of it, and I'll tell you later, lots of drama.. IIRC. I don't remember the date, but she is clearly telling Lee she will TELL HIM LATER. Again, IIRC.

I wonder what she told him later..

anothermonkey thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog, very nice and much appreciated. I meant to tell you yesterday, so forgive me.

Rob, I thought that she had called/texted this to Jesse.. Did she also send this to Lee as well?

I probably have that wrong then. Thanks for clarifying it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1726 on: October 16, 2008, 11:14:03 AM »

Since Lee refused a poly and a dna test and has hired an attorney - one of the following MUST be true :
1) he is Caylee's father and that's why he doesn't want a dna test
2) he is materially involved in some way with Caylee's death or body disposal (i.e. some way that can be traced by dna)
3) he has committed some other unrelated crime and doesn't want his dna on record.

What say ye, monkeys ? 

Refusal to give DNA and/or take a lie detector test IMPLIES guilt, but not one of those statement MUST be true IMO.

one other possibility - he is screwing with the investigation and just making it hard to wrap up some areas that remain open.

Very good point! KC has continually said she does not know where Caylee is. Yes she is a pathological liar however truth is woven in her lies. Food for thought!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1727 on: October 16, 2008, 11:14:19 AM »

Since Lee refused a poly and a dna test and has hired an attorney - one of the following MUST be true :
2) he is materially involved in some way with Caylee's death or body disposal (i.e. some way that can be traced by dna)
3) he has committed some other unrelated crime and doesn't want his dna on record.

What say ye, monkeys ? 

Refusal to give DNA and/or take a lie detector test IMPLIES guilt, but not one of those statement MUST be true IMO.

one other possibility - he is screwing with the investigation and just making it hard to wrap up some areas that remain open.

Now that I believe MUST be true!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1728 on: October 16, 2008, 11:14:39 AM »

Where is everyone getting the info that he was an IT?  When I looked up his job based on the address he had given, it is a Sports Events business. They find tickets for coporate heads that want to go to a game - set up the transportation and what not as well. 

Dolce - I found the same.  I have no idea where people are getting IT.  I will say that Lee is most likely very computer literate though.
Thanks, I thought I might have been going nuts!  LOL

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1729 on: October 16, 2008, 11:14:41 AM »

Isn't Lee's profession in IT? Wouldn't he do a better job of wiping the hard drive? Just asking ...

I couldn't even tell you. My mind is so jumbled from this case and from my own life that I'm not sure where my own azz is some days.

Somebody else here said he drove or parked cars or something.. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1730 on: October 16, 2008, 11:15:06 AM »

I am behind quite a few pages but I had to comment on this.  Looks like he's in the process of revamping his website seems he's going to be another one in the long line of leeches that is going to try to use this poor baby as his gravy train.   
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1731 on: October 16, 2008, 11:15:14 AM »

Why did Lee Anthony refuse to give a DNA sample?  George and Cindy Anthony gave samples, Lee refused!

Yep and why oh why lawyer up?Feeling attacked is no reason..An innocent man would walk in,tell everything he knows and walk out.Why spend thousands of dollars on attaining a lawyer if you are innocent?I wouldn't..NO WAY...Something is definitly not right about this..

Same thing was said about the McCains. With all that was going on in the public and the media, they would have been stupid not to get a lawyer.

My point is this, Casey's family has been victimized by her for years. She stole from Lee, from his friends...he was a victim too.

Caylee probably didn't even weigh 30 lbs. Whatever happened to Caylee, I think Casey acted alone. Where ever she dsposed of the body, I think LE has a good idea of when and a general idea of the vicinity by the cell phone pings. I don't think Lee or George was involved with disposing of her body. I think they love Caylee heart and soul, I if they had given all hope of Caylee being alive, they would go through hell and high water to bury her little body and to say anything differently is just wrong. That is just my opinion. My all accounts, Lee is a good person who loved his niece. You can't tell me he would take her rotting body and dispose of it for the sake of Casey. No way in my mind.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: October 16, 2008, 11:15:18 AM »

Yep and why oh why lawyer up?Feeling attacked is no reason..An innocent man would walk in,tell everything he knows and walk out.Why spend thousands of dollars on attaining a lawyer if you are innocent?I wouldn't..NO WAY...Something is definitly not right about this..

Same thing was said about the McCains. With all that was going on in the public and the media, they would have been stupid not to get a lawyer.

Would you spend thousands of dollars lawyering up if you were innocent?As far as the McCains? Another country,seems they had reason to because they were suspected of doing in Madeline...Not Lee though,he was never a suspect..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1733 on: October 16, 2008, 11:16:08 AM »

KiahJ,

I'm checking this. Thanks!
7/13 Date Tony’s roommate (the DJ) says he and Tony last saw Caylee.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: October 16, 2008, 11:16:33 AM »

What say ye, monkeys ? 

Although there's nothing wrong with it, I didn't post the above. How did my name get on that quote?? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1735 on: October 16, 2008, 11:17:32 AM »

O/T sorry......

For safety issues please do not post your child's pic. Better safe than sorry.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: October 16, 2008, 11:20:19 AM »

Attorney's spokesman says child is dead
7:35 a.m. A spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense team told a national television news station that her young daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, is dead.

Todd Black, Baez's spokesman, was live on a phone interview on CNN Wednesday night when he said, "It's very difficult. This is a serious case involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-101608,0,7523378.story

OurAngelCaylee ... thank you.

invisions picked up on this from the getgo.

Janet

+++++++++

Prime News host Mike Galanos spars with a Casey Anthony defense spokesman over the media's handling of the case.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?eref=rss_us#cnnSTCVideo

OK  I think MAYBE Todd Black just sunk the ship!  Listen to the 2nd point he was trying to make (addressing a caller comment) about 2 minutes into interview

Todd Black :  "This is a very serious case ... involving not just the LOSS OF LIFE OF THIS LITTLE GIRL"

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1737 on: October 16, 2008, 11:22:40 AM »

Would you spend thousands of dollars lawyering up if you were innocent?As far as the McCains? Another country,seems they had reason to because they were suspected of doing in Madeline...Not Lee though,he was never a suspect..

As big as the situation became in the public and the media, absolutely I would get an attorney.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1738 on: October 16, 2008, 11:22:57 AM »

My thoughts about Lee:

* He should have a lawyer with all of the accusations flying around about his involvement
* At the same time, he should have volunteered his DNA and it is suspicious that he did not
* With all of the talking the Anthonys have done, addressing rumors and LE evidence out in the public, do you not find it strange they have not once addressed the LA might be Caylee's daddy rumor? Sure. Maybe it is disgusting to them and they will not "validate" it with a response. If someone was suggesting my brother was the father of my daughter, I'd bet he'd at least make one statement short and sweet. "No, that is not true." Why? Because he knows it is not true and would not stand by and let it be said.

My opinions only. I'm not convinced either way about the rumor. I'm just saying no reaction is suspicious to me.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: October 16, 2008, 11:22:59 AM »

KiahJ,

I'm checking this. Thanks!
7/13 Date Tony’s roommate (the DJ) says he and Tony last saw Caylee.

It's June 13th, not July 13th
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.