April 27, 2024, 05:22:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370892 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1740 on: October 16, 2008, 11:24:28 AM »

KiahJ,

I'm checking this. Thanks!
7/13 Date Tony’s roommate (the DJ) says he and Tony last saw Caylee.

It's June 13th, not July 13th

Yep, it is. Thanks, Klaas!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1741 on: October 16, 2008, 11:24:31 AM »

Just throwing something out there....

Cindy and George have not come out and spoken against a LOT of the speculation surrounding this case in the news papers, tv news, and NG.  At first I thought it was due to not wanting to argue.

YET, as soon as its mentioned that a dress was found she is on the news the next morning holding up her proof that they still have that dress in their posession.

WHY NOT PROVE THE OTHER SPECULATION FALSE?  Oh, ya thats right..you cant!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: October 16, 2008, 11:24:32 AM »

Attorney's spokesman says child is dead
7:35 a.m. A spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense team told a national television news station that her young daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, is dead.

Todd Black, Baez's spokesman, was live on a phone interview on CNN Wednesday night when he said, "It's very difficult. This is a serious case involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-101608,0,7523378.story

Jose Baez and his spokesperson make a great team.  They do not thnk before they speak and ... they both have implied that they know that Caylee Marie is deceased.

Janet
______

Two New Areas Being Checked In Search For Caylee Anthony
POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

JOSE BAEZ ON TODAY SHOW WITH MEREDITH
Video:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/27097458#27097458

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: October 16, 2008, 11:26:14 AM »

Why did Lee Anthony refuse to give a DNA sample?  George and Cindy Anthony gave samples, Lee refused!

Yep and why oh why lawyer up?Feeling attacked is no reason..An innocent man would walk in,tell everything he knows and walk out.Why spend thousands of dollars on attaining a lawyer if you are innocent?I wouldn't..NO WAY...Something is definitly not right about this..

Same thing was said about the McCains. With all that was going on in the public and the media, they would have been stupid not to get a lawyer.

Would you spend thousands of dollars lawyering up if you were innocent?As far as the McCains? Another country,seems they had reason to because they were suspected of doing in Madeline...Not Lee though,he was never a suspect..

As big as the situation became in the public and the media, absolutely I would get an attorney.

Well not me..I don't have that kind of money to throw away.If I'm truly innocent,just try proving differently..That's my motto!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: October 16, 2008, 11:27:07 AM »

Casey Anthony's defense team: Caylee is dead
Bianca Prieto and Walter Pacheco

Sentinel Staff Writers

11:17 AM EDT, October 16, 2008

TODAY'S UPDATES

Casey Anthony's attorney will hold press conference today
11:12 a.m. Todd Black said defense attorney Jose Baez will hold a press conference at his Kissimmee office at 2 p.m. today. The subject of the press conference was not announced.

George Anthony remains hopeful granddaughter is alive
10:52 a.m. A solemn George Anthony denied this morning that his granddaughter Caylee Marie is dead.

Anthony was greeted by reporters as he left his house to tow a giant billboard of his missing granddaughter around Central Florida. Hours earlier while giving an interview on a live national news show, a spokesman for his daughter Casey's legal team said the girl was indeed dead.

"It's not a belief that I have in my brain," Anthony said, when asked about the spokesman's comments. "I don't believe 99 percent of stuff that is out there."

He refuses to give up hope that his granddaughter is alive somewhere.

"What would you do if this ever happened to you, to your family?" he asked. "Would you ever give up? No. Would you ever stop? No."

Comment was edited, defense attorney's spokesman said
10:50 a.m. Todd Black said the comment he made to CNN Prime News host Mike Galanos on Wednesday night was edited and in reference to a comment made by another guest on the show.

"I said that in response to a former law-enforcement officer's joke about Caylee," Black said. "I have made the same comment to others in the last three weeks."

Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, has not returned calls to the Orlando Sentinel.

Larry Garrison, who represents Caylee Marie's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said Black's statement was "an inappropriate uninformed comment. We are looking for Caylee alive and setting up a new tip line this week."

7:35 a.m. A spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense team told a national television news station that her young daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, is dead.

Attorney Jose Baez's spokesman, Todd Black, was live on a phone interview on CNN Wednesday night when he said, "It's very difficult. This is a serious case involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony."

He faltered slightly after saying the girl died.

The Anthony family maintains that Caylee is alive. The child, who would have turned 3-years-old in August, has not been seen since June.

A new tip line will be set up by tomorrow, according to a statement issued late Wednesday by the Anthony family spokesman, Larry Garrison.

"The entire Anthony Family will continue to actively pursue all previous and new leads on the whereabouts of missing Caylee Marie," the statement said. "Private investigators with DNA investigations has been and will continue on a vigorous quest to bring Caylee back home safely."

Anthony was indicted on a first-degree murder charge earlier this week and is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail.

eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1745 on: October 16, 2008, 11:28:52 AM »

Why did Lee Anthony refuse to give a DNA sample?  George and Cindy Anthony gave samples, Lee refused!

Yep and why oh why lawyer up?Feeling attacked is no reason..An innocent man would walk in,tell everything he knows and walk out.Why spend thousands of dollars on attaining a lawyer if you are innocent?I wouldn't..NO WAY...Something is definitly not right about this..

Same thing was said about the McCains. With all that was going on in the public and the media, they would have been stupid not to get a lawyer.

My point is this, Casey's family has been victimized by her for years. She stole from Lee, from his friends...he was a victim too.

Caylee probably didn't even weigh 30 lbs. Whatever happened to Caylee, I think Casey acted alone. Where ever she dsposed of the body, I think LE has a good idea of when and a general idea of the vicinity by the cell phone pings. I don't think Lee or George was involved with disposing of her body. I think they love Caylee heart and soul, I if they had given all hope of Caylee being alive, they would go through hell and high water to bury her little body and to say anything differently is just wrong. That is just my opinion. My all accounts, Lee is a good person who loved his niece. You can't tell me he would take her rotting body and dispose of it for the sake of Casey. No way in my mind.
I'm with you, Idstlou, she acted alone.

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1746 on: October 16, 2008, 11:29:17 AM »

Since Lee refused a poly and a dna test and has hired an attorney - one of the following MUST be true :
1) he is Caylee's father and that's why he doesn't want a dna test
2) he is materially involved in some way with Caylee's death or body disposal (i.e. some way that can be traced by dna)
3) he has committed some other unrelated crime and doesn't want his dna on record.

What say ye, monkeys ? 

Refusal to give DNA and/or take a lie detector test IMPLIES guilt, but not one of those statement MUST be true IMO.

one other possibility - he is screwing with the investigation and just making it hard to wrap up some areas that remain open.

Very good point! KC has continually said she does not know where Caylee is. Yes she is a pathological liar however truth is woven in her lies. Food for thought!

CuriousCat HERE IS THE BOTTOM LINE - THE LE HAVE THE DNA OF SOMEONE THEY ARE TRYING TO MATCH. They can not just randomly stop people with no correlation to the case. It must be someone involved somehow.

They have AN ADDITIONAL SAMPLE THAT NEEDS MATCHED. The DNA was discovered somewhere important and did not match Caylee or Casey.

The three chief suspected depositors of the DNA are GEORGE, CINDY AND LEE.

By testing these three they hope to eliminate two to get to the one suspected of something.

Only two people have admitted being near or in the trunk - George and Lee.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1747 on: October 16, 2008, 11:30:48 AM »

Since Lee refused a poly and a dna test and has hired an attorney - one of the following MUST be true :
2) he is materially involved in some way with Caylee's death or body disposal (i.e. some way that can be traced by dna)
3) he has committed some other unrelated crime and doesn't want his dna on record.

What say ye, monkeys ? 

Refusal to give DNA and/or take a lie detector test IMPLIES guilt, but not one of those statement MUST be true IMO.

one other possibility - he is screwing with the investigation and just making it hard to wrap up some areas that remain open.

Very good point! KC has continually said she does not know where Caylee is. Yes she is a pathological liar however truth is woven in her lies. Food for thought!

What say ye, monkeys ? 

CuriousCat HERE IS THE BOTTOM LINE - THE LE HAVE THE DNA OF SOMEONE THEY ARE TRYING TO MATCH. They can not just randomly stop people with no correlation to the case. It must be someone involved somehow.

They have AN ADDITIONAL SAMPLE THAT NEEDS MATCHED. The DNA was discovered somewhere important and did not match Caylee or Casey.

By testing these three they hope to eliminate two to get to the one suspected of something.

TY Rob! LE has so much more than we know

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1748 on: October 16, 2008, 11:31:16 AM »

Cindy and George have not come out and spoken against a LOT of the speculation surrounding this case in the news papers, tv news, and NG.  At first I thought it was due to not wanting to argue.

YET, as soon as its mentioned that a dress was found she is on the news the next morning holding up her proof that they still have that dress in their posession.

B/c the dress is a non-issue -- most likely unrelated to this case. Cindy knows that. But she jumped on that one chance to hold something up and say here I have PROOF! Hmm, notice she's not holding up a photo of the REAL Zenaida. She's not holding up her JCP credit card statement.

Sorry. They are full of BS and everyone of us has a BS threshhold. Mine has been reached for this family. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: October 16, 2008, 11:32:18 AM »

Casey Anthony's defense team: Caylee is dead
Bianca Prieto and Walter Pacheco

Sentinel Staff Writers

11:17 AM EDT, October 16, 2008

TODAY'S UPDATES

Casey Anthony's attorney will hold press conference today
11:12 a.m. Todd Black said defense attorney Jose Baez will hold a press conference at his Kissimmee office at 2 p.m. today. The subject of the press conference was not announced.

George Anthony remains hopeful granddaughter is alive
10:52 a.m. A solemn George Anthony denied this morning that his granddaughter Caylee Marie is dead.

Anthony was greeted by reporters as he left his house to tow a giant billboard of his missing granddaughter around Central Florida. Hours earlier while giving an interview on a live national news show, a spokesman for his daughter Casey's legal team said the girl was indeed dead.

"It's not a belief that I have in my brain," Anthony said, when asked about the spokesman's comments. "I don't believe 99 percent of stuff that is out there."

He refuses to give up hope that his granddaughter is alive somewhere.

"What would you do if this ever happened to you, to your family?" he asked. "Would you ever give up? No. Would you ever stop? No."

Comment was edited, defense attorney's spokesman said
10:50 a.m. Todd Black said the comment he made to CNN Prime News host Mike Galanos on Wednesday night was edited and in reference to a comment made by another guest on the show.

"I said that in response to a former law-enforcement officer's joke about Caylee," Black said. "I have made the same comment to others in the last three weeks."

Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, has not returned calls to the Orlando Sentinel.

Larry Garrison, who represents Caylee Marie's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said Black's statement was "an inappropriate uninformed comment. We are looking for Caylee alive and setting up a new tip line this week."

Attorney Jose Baez's spokesman, Todd Black, was live on a phone interview on CNN Wednesday night when he said, "It's very difficult. This is a serious case involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony."

He faltered slightly after saying the girl died.

The Anthony family maintains that Caylee is alive. The child, who would have turned 3-years-old in August, has not been seen since June.

A new tip line will be set up by tomorrow, according to a statement issued late Wednesday by the Anthony family spokesman, Larry Garrison.

"The entire Anthony Family will continue to actively pursue all previous and new leads on the whereabouts of missing Caylee Marie," the statement said. "Private investigators with DNA investigations has been and will continue on a vigorous quest to bring Caylee back home safely."

Anthony was indicted on a first-degree murder charge earlier this week and is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail.

Okay, so now the defense spokesman is inappropriate & uninformed, Gotcha! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1750 on: October 16, 2008, 11:32:54 AM »

Todd Black, Baez's spokesman, was live on a phone interview on CNN Wednesday night when he said, "It's very difficult. This is a serious case involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony."

Jose Baez and his spokesperson make a great team.  They do not thnk before they speak and ... they both have implied that they know that Caylee Marie is deceased.

Janet
______

Two New Areas Being Checked In Search For Caylee Anthony
POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

JOSE BAEZ ON TODAY SHOW WITH MEREDITH
Video:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/27097458#27097458

The good thing is, there is a very good chance that Casey WILL be put away for life!   DNA evidence/forensics do not lie.  Also it appears as if there is other pertinent forensic information that most likely LE has kept confidential.....they are not going to show all the cards in their hand either until the trial unfolds.

Janet/Tamiko's Mom----you make many good points in this post.  Baez/Spokesperson & Company are only NOW alluding to/admitting that Caylee is deceased because it is painfully obvious they are stuck in a creek without a paddle!  The allegations before that Caylee was alive-all the fake alibis and stories Casey put out there---along with the BS that Cindy Anthony herself fed to the press...they should be ashamed of themselves.   I also believe Baez is in over his head with this case, and I guess we're all hoping his inexperience will show up in front of the Judge.  While it is his job as a Defense Attorney to protect and litigate for his client...he has known from the start she was guilty as hell.  Makes you wonder how scum like this can put their heads on their pillows at night and get any sleep!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: October 16, 2008, 11:33:41 AM »

Raw video (audio) where Todd Black says Caylee is dead:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17728272/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/news/17726847/detail.html

Defense Team Member Slips Up On National TV, Admits Caylee Is Dead

POSTED: 6:31 am EDT October 16, 2008
UPDATED: 11:19 am EDT October 16, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News was the only local news team to catch a major slip-up by Casey Anthony's defense team on national television.

The spokesperson for Casey's attorney admitted that Caylee Anthony is dead. Casey's family has insisted that Caylee is simply missing and that she had nothing to do with her disappearance.

However, Todd Black, the spokesperson for Casey's attorney Jose Baez, made an appearance on CNN Wednesday night and was grilled about the case. When he was asked why Casey was captured in several pictures partying while her daughter was missing, he slipped up.

Todd Black paused for a second and became flustered after he said, "This is a serious case involving not just the loss of the life of a little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen to Casey Anthony." (Hear It All)

In late August, Eyewitness News was the first station to uncover new DNA evidence that showed the toddler was no longer alive.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, is now charged with her murder and she's sitting in jail with no bond.
(snipped)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1752 on: October 16, 2008, 11:34:04 AM »

Have we located the 2nd POI yet?   
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: October 16, 2008, 11:34:54 AM »

My thoughts about Lee:

* He should have a lawyer with all of the accusations flying around about his involvement
* At the same time, he should have volunteered his DNA and it is suspicious that he did not
* With all of the talking the Anthonys have done, addressing rumors and LE evidence out in the public, do you not find it strange they have not once addressed the LA might be Caylee's daddy rumor? Sure. Maybe it is disgusting to them and they will not "validate" it with a response. If someone was suggesting my brother was the father of my daughter, I'd bet he'd at least make one statement short and sweet. "No, that is not true." Why? Because he knows it is not true and would not stand by and let it be said.

My opinions only. I'm not convinced either way about the rumor. I'm just saying no reaction is suspicious to me.

Great points.
As far as disputing the rumors about being the father, it wasn't the LE that was circulating it, it was the blogs. I would not have addressed it either.
If someone accused my brother of fathering Nicholas? I would not give anyone the time of day either. I would just think they were sick and move on. No way I would give it a moment of my time or energy. You can't convince people who believe that anyways and he didn't owe the blogs an answer to that rumor in my opinion.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1754 on: October 16, 2008, 11:35:43 AM »

B/c the dress is a non-issue -- most likely unrelated to this case. Cindy knows that. But she jumped on that one chance to hold something up and say here I have PROOF! Hmm, notice she's not holding up a photo of the REAL Zenaida. She's not holding up her JCP credit card statement.

Sorry. They are full of BS and everyone of us has a BS threshhold. Mine has been reached for this family. 
Thanks GnM..you said it how I was thinking it.  Boy I am so glad I am not a public speaker, people would walk out confused!  (Atleast they would be dressed fierce though Wink )

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: October 16, 2008, 11:36:13 AM »

I find it highly suspicious that anything past a certain date (on that laptop) had mysteriously disappeared.   We don't know yet when this happened- before or after Lee picked it up.  But first off.. wasn't it all yahoo mail prior to a certain date that was gone? IMO, there is no virus that would selectively delete email like that from a web-based account.

My husband is what I call a computer geek (he prefers "techie").  He works in the computer field.  I asked him all about this, and one of the things he said was  "If it were a virus that deleted anything before that specific date it would have had to have been a virus written for a very explicit purpose, to delete all information on computers before that date.   If it were a virus that caused that issue, we'd better go find other computers infected with this virus to corroborate his story.  Surely a "virus" of that nature would have spread to more than one computer and would have caused untold damage to countless others."

My Husband has his own computer business and if that was the case alot more Yahoo computer users would now if this virus not just Yahoo any mail because whoever recieved it no matter what mail server they used would have all experienced the same thing and I virus does not just hit one part of the comp it hides itself in different files and you would have to go and remove it from each file

My husband like the GEEK lol we were at a customers the other day and she said you talking grrek to me I said no he's talking geek to you and she looked at me like how rude lol He bailed me out and said yep I am a geek and proud of it lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: October 16, 2008, 11:36:48 AM »

Raw video (audio) where Todd Black says Caylee is dead:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17728272/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/news/17726847/detail.html

Defense Team Member Slips Up On National TV, Admits Caylee Is Dead

POSTED: 6:31 am EDT October 16, 2008
UPDATED: 11:19 am EDT October 16, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News was the only local news team to catch a major slip-up by Casey Anthony's defense team on national television.

The spokesperson for Casey's attorney admitted that Caylee Anthony is dead. Casey's family has insisted that Caylee is simply missing and that she had nothing to do with her disappearance.

However, Todd Black, the spokesperson for Casey's attorney Jose Baez, made an appearance on CNN Wednesday night and was grilled about the case. When he was asked why Casey was captured in several pictures partying while her daughter was missing, he slipped up.

Todd Black paused for a second and became flustered after he said, "This is a serious case involving not just the loss of the life of a little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen to Casey Anthony." (Hear It All)

In late August, Eyewitness News was the first station to uncover new DNA evidence that showed the toddler was no longer alive.

Her mother, Casey Anthony, is now charged with her murder and she's sitting in jail with no bond.
(snipped)

That is one heck of a slip-up. Asked why is Casey is partying and he gets flustered and says Caylee is dead? Wow. That's why she was partying.

I remember you, Caylee.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1757 on: October 16, 2008, 11:36:54 AM »

KiahJ,

I'm checking this. Thanks!
7/13 Date Tony’s roommate (the DJ) says he and Tony last saw Caylee.

It's June 13th, not July 13th

Yep, it is. Thanks, Klaas!

There is a timeline on this board for this case. It was compiled by several contributors and some of the information was from earlier in the case. It could still be a very good resource, but not if it's inaccurate. Actually, I'm sure there's a lot that could be added at this point, since there has been so many documents released. If you get a chance, go take a look, and we'll make corrections and additions. Hopefully, we'll end up with an excellent tool for discussion! Thanks!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: October 16, 2008, 11:37:32 AM »

What say ye, monkeys ? 

WOW! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: October 16, 2008, 11:39:34 AM »

Thanks GnM..you said it how I was thinking it.  Boy I am so glad I am not a public speaker, people would walk out confused!  (Atleast they would be dressed fierce though Wink )

Trust me. I'm no public speaker. Just a writer. So many people could use your help dressing fierce, Dolce! Oh, honey, come to my local Wal-Mart and take a gander.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.