March 28, 2024, 02:19:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 367520 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: October 16, 2008, 12:00:33 PM »

Pic of Annie wearing the hat found in the Anthony's garbage...

Okay, this is something that has bugged me for awhile.  Can one of our skilled Monkeys put this hat and the one found side by side?  Seems this one is worn on the rim and *IF* memory serves me the one thrown away was not as worn.  Thanks in advance - behind again (darn it why do I need sleep) but be there soon!!!!!

I'll do it in a bit but to be honest, I don't think it was ANNIE's hat that was thrown away, I think Casey had one identical to it.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1801 on: October 16, 2008, 12:00:54 PM »

Trust me. I'm no public speaker. Just a writer. So many people could use your help dressing fierce, Dolce! Oh, honey, come to my local Wal-Mart and take a gander.

I only go to WalMart for Halloween candy and DVD's.  LOL  I never set foot in a WalMart until last year. 

Dolce..
I envy you!! I moved from the big city to the boonies a few years ago. The ONLY store here is Wal Mart.  To really go "shopping" i have to travel about 4 hours...
OMG!  Between you and GnM's situation I think I would just about die. 
LOL  Casey costume?  LOL  My machines would break! 
*On another note you can order great designer fashion online*

Believe me- i just about did die!!  - i really do have to order most of my clothes online-or make a weekend of it and go to the city.
I hate WM.....

I hope todays new conference with Baez-means that he is stepping down and has decided to let a competent attorney handle Casey's case!!
Casey's new attorney-Casey Anthony!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: October 16, 2008, 12:03:15 PM »

My Husband has his own computer business and if that was the case alot more Yahoo computer users would now if this virus not just Yahoo any mail because whoever recieved it no matter what mail server they used would have all experienced the same thing and I virus does not just hit one part of the comp it hides itself in different files and you would have to go and remove it from each file

My husband like the GEEK lol we were at a customers the other day and she said you talking grrek to me I said no he's talking geek to you and she looked at me like how rude lol He bailed me out and said yep I am a geek and proud of it lol

My husband isn't what I'd call a social butterfly, and can't stand it when others ask him for computer advice.. don't get me started on the "old lady" across the street who suddenly can't figure out her email.    So needless to say, he wouldn't be "opening up shop" anytime soon. 

But he was getting all smart-alecky (however you spell it).. and went on to say:

"Oh, and if it were a virus, what virus?  We'd better contact Symantec, McAfee, and Trend Micro to let them know there's a new destructive virus in the wild so they can update their virus scan products! Surely they'll want to work to identify the executable responsible for this horrible invasion of Casey's privacy and so update their products to protect others from suffering the same fate she and likely countless others have suffered. They'll also need to understand the attack vector!  Was she infected by clicking on a web link, opening an email, or is it a worm that's propagating the virus? We may need to get Microsoft involved if there's a worm written to exploit yet another of the many holes in the Windows Operating System so they can write another security patch"

LMAO   Sounds just like mine lol sometimes I just turn him off lol I understand alot and do alot of work with him but when he gets on a roll (Like he has been the last few days)  Learning to write php instead of html he just drives me crazy and he had a break through this morning on something else I said cool great he's like no you don't understand thats a major break through I am like oh o.k. great so I know exactly where you comming from I have heard very similar words from him on Casey and her comp lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: October 16, 2008, 12:03:41 PM »

Just felt the need...

I love all you monkey's to pieces you know?Just because we disagree doesn't mean I love you any less..I just felt a need to make that very clear..

We're here for the same reason and that is a good reason.

Monkey love!!!!!

I Stand With The Girl
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1804 on: October 16, 2008, 12:03:42 PM »

oh good lord. Another Baez presser? I just ate.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1805 on: October 16, 2008, 12:05:35 PM »

Okay, this is something that has bugged me for awhile.  Can one of our skilled Monkeys put this hat and the one found side by side?  Seems this one is worn on the rim and *IF* memory serves me the one thrown away was not as worn.  Thanks in advance - behind again (darn it why do I need sleep) but be there soon!!!!!

SOMETHING is totally fishy about this chick 

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1806 on: October 16, 2008, 12:05:42 PM »

I'll do it in a bit but to be honest, I don't think it was ANNIE's hat that was thrown away, I think Casey had one identical to it.

Yes she did. I believe when the woman found the hat in the Anthony's garbage the hat was cut/torn up.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: October 16, 2008, 12:05:49 PM »

Damage control probably.....hee hee hee anoher one of those ooopsssss and again it is not going to work!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: October 16, 2008, 12:05:52 PM »

BT you are such a kind hearted monkey -- one of many here. I'm feeling the love.

Ok, I can't help it. I'm sensitive. Sorry!

Back to topic.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1809 on: October 16, 2008, 12:05:53 PM »

Do you think they come with the rim worn in the same place?  I wonder who sells it?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: October 16, 2008, 12:06:27 PM »

Really?  I didn't see that!  What time?
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: October 16, 2008, 12:07:21 PM »

2 pm est

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: October 16, 2008, 12:08:42 PM »

2 pm est

IDK someone else mentioned it and suggested Baez might be stepping down.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: October 16, 2008, 12:10:04 PM »

LMAO   Sounds just like mine lol sometimes I just turn him off lol I understand alot and do alot of work with him but when he gets on a roll (Like he has been the last few days)  Learning to write php instead of html he just drives me crazy and he had a break through this morning on something else I said cool great he's like no you don't understand thats a major break through I am like oh o.k. great so I know exactly where you comming from I have heard very similar words from him on Casey and her comp lol

I'm so glad you share my pain!!! (well, ok I am thankful somebody else can relate!) 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1814 on: October 16, 2008, 12:11:05 PM »

2 pm est

I don't see him stepping down but rather adding a more experienced attorney in addition to himself.  IMO
He can't have "his girl" be handled by just anyone you know...

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: October 16, 2008, 12:11:19 PM »

Hello monkeys.....I went out early this morning and had a nice breakfast, then my son had a appointment for some research on photography and brought me back here to the room and I have been reading up on anything that I have missed...I see that Lee is being discussed and also the statement that the Lawyer made......I posted last night that Lee was still around and going about his days as he normally would (or I guess as he normallly would ) for I dont know if the word Normal can be used in the same sentence with any of the Anthony's...The Lawyers statement, well now I dont knoiw if that was a slip or just a deep rooted thought escaping his mouth without him thinking about it....I choose the later...............Anyway my son should be back in a few miutes and we will be gone to have lunch and then later we will meet my friend for drinks and dinner and some more discussion about whatever I can shake out of him about this case........Its nice and the sun is hot here...hope its doing its job and drying things up real nice for Tim to resume the search whenever he can......

I wish I was there!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: October 16, 2008, 12:11:24 PM »

2 pm est

He isn't qualified ..<snickers>...so Casey will probly represent herself.

chocolatetyh34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1817 on: October 16, 2008, 12:11:45 PM »

Good afternoon all monkeys,
I'm trying to catch up to guys again, but wanted to ask...have you guys seen this?
From Orlando Sentinel
Casey Anthony's defense team: Caylee is dead
Walter Pacheco and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers

TODAY'S UPDATES

Casey Anthony's attorney will hold press conference today
11:12 a.m. Todd Black said defense attorney Jose Baez will hold a press conference at his Kissimmee office at 2 p.m. today. The subject of the press conference was not announced.

George Anthony remains hopeful granddaughter is alive
10:52 a.m. A solemn George Anthony denied this morning that his granddaughter Caylee Marie is dead.

Anthony was greeted by reporters as he left his house to tow a giant billboard of his missing granddaughter around Central Florida. Hours earlier while giving an interview on a live national news show, a spokesman for his daughter Casey's legal team said the girl was indeed dead.

"It's not a belief that I have in my brain," Anthony said, when asked about the spokesman's comments. "I don't believe 99 percent of stuff that is out there."

He refuses to give up hope that his granddaughter is alive somewhere.

"What would you do if this ever happened to you, to your family?" he asked. "Would you ever give up? No. Would you ever stop? No."

Comment was edited, defense attorney's spokesman said
10:50 a.m. Todd Black said the comment he made to CNN Prime News host Mike Galanos on Wednesday night was edited and in reference to a comment made by Mike Brooks, another guest on the show.

"I said that in response to a former law-enforcement officer's joke about Caylee," Black said. "I have made the same comment to others in the last three weeks."

Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, has not returned calls to the Orlando Sentinel.

Larry Garrison, who represents Caylee Marie's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said Black's statement was "an inappropriate uninformed comment. We are looking for Caylee alive and setting up a new tip line this week."

Attorney's spokesman says child is dead
7:35 a.m. A spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense team told a national television news station that her young daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, is dead.

Attorney Jose Baez's spokesman, Todd Black, was live on a phone interview on CNN Wednesday night when he said, "It's very difficult. This is a serious case involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony."

He faltered slightly after saying the girl died.

The Anthony family maintains that Caylee is alive. The child, who would have turned 3-years-old in August, has not been seen since June.

A new tip line will be set up by tomorrow, according to a statement issued late Wednesday by the Anthony family spokesman, Larry Garrison.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: October 16, 2008, 12:13:21 PM »

2 pm est

ok that does it. Casey respresenting herself. That would be interesting.  pukel 

I remember you, Caylee.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1819 on: October 16, 2008, 12:14:39 PM »

2 pm est

ok that does it. Casey respresenting herself. That would be interesting.  pukel 

I am guessing they will try to "fix" what Todd Black broke! LOL

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.