March 28, 2024, 12:49:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 367515 times)
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: October 16, 2008, 12:14:40 PM »

A jail spokesperson has stated that casey has limited her video visitations to her immediate family.... mom, dad and brother.

REALLY....Who else would want to see her!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: October 16, 2008, 12:15:37 PM »

Will wftv have the press conference? Does anyone know yet!??

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: October 16, 2008, 12:16:05 PM »

LMAO   Sounds just like mine lol sometimes I just turn him off lol I understand alot and do alot of work with him but when he gets on a roll (Like he has been the last few days)  Learning to write php instead of html he just drives me crazy and he had a break through this morning on something else I said cool great he's like no you don't understand thats a major break through I am like oh o.k. great so I know exactly where you comming from I have heard very similar words from him on Casey and her comp lol

I'm so glad you share my pain!!! (well, ok I am thankful somebody else can relate!) 

I also hear you not using your computer to better yourself you are always being a monkey and trying to be a detective LMAO Needless to say that nearly goes to fisty Cuffs I did'nt pick his dand profession I don't want to be a GEEK I want to be a MONKEY LOL

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1823 on: October 16, 2008, 12:16:08 PM »

Man! Finally caught up! You guys have been busy this morning! Here's my take on Lee:

His parents didn't have the best of marriages, fighting all the time, financial issues, etc.
His sister is a sociopath- they all knew this.
Lee strikes me as the only normal person in the family.

I have older boys and one daughter. Daughter talks to me all the time, comes home to be with me, etc.
The boys, while they do call, have their own lives and don't come running to Mommy at the drop of a hat. Lee is older and has his own life, away from all the drama. Glad to be away from the situation.

So now KC is in trouble, again and his mother calls him screaming to get over here and help. She knows that Lee can get through to KC once in awhile. Mom has KC in her sights and is not going to leave to go back to the apartment to get KC's things b/c her daughter might give her the slip again. Cindy calls Lee and tells him to go get the stuff. I would have done the same thing!! KC didn't need a head's up from Lee that Mama was coming, I'm sure Cindy called and called and left messages that she was on her way. KC started to delete the stuff from her computer b/c it was coming down to show time. Cindy was not going to let this thing go!

I don't believe Lee is involved in Caylee's death or disposal, he doesn't have a past record of being like this, he is a big brother, period. I've know my sons would protect my daughter with their lives. They would also do everything in their power to get her to tell the truth. BUT if I were sitting there telling everyone that I believe you baby, I know you couldn't have done it, he was toast. There is no winning when mom was on her side. He did his duty as Cindy told him to. Get out there and tell them your sister is not a killer, go out there and deny it. Yes, he has had his antics, but so would I find protesters were trying to hurt my family and drive my loony mother more over the edge. Family is family.

Lee went to see the LE the day after his parents did last week, not the same day. Why? He has more info than he wants his parents, ie Mother, to know about. Just like GA told the truth at GJ and switched when he got home, Lee is staying away from Cindy. He has his own attorney, his attorney could have advised him to make the LE get a warrant for the DNA, that way KC still believes you believe in her. Maybe they are hoping that KC will eventually confide in Lee. Lee is following the advise of his attorney, not like the rest of them.

If any other person were involved, KC would have turned them in in a heartbeat. She is a sociopath who cares for no one but herself. There is NO WAY IN HELL that would would go to jail or take a needle for someone else period. It's all about her and her freedom. Caylee only weighed 35 lbs, easy enough to dispose of a body by herself. We assume it may have been done at a later date, we don't know for sure!!! LE has stated the Anthony family was not involved, we generally don't believe anything unless it came from LE or FBI, etc. So I guess we should take them at their word on this.
Sorry this is so long, but I had a lot of catching up to do this morning.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1824 on: October 16, 2008, 12:16:14 PM »

oh good lord. Another Baez presser? I just ate.

Really?  I didn't see that!  What time?

2 pm est

IDK someone else mentioned it and suggested Baez might be stepping down.

He isn't qualified ..<snickers>...so Casey will probly represent herself.

ok that does it. Casey respresenting herself. That would be interesting.  pukel 

Didn't you see her glasses-white shirt and pin striped pants?! That is her "attorney" look!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: October 16, 2008, 12:16:20 PM »

<<<SNIP>>>

I posted yesterday that Casey NEVER called Lee between June 15 - July 3rd. The first call between them was July 4th.
INTERESTING - Could it be that the "missing blackjack" lost in JBP is/was lost on purpose because it ties the two together?????? Could it be that is why in their little code talk, she let him to where to find it so he could destroy the trail of their talks?????????
When something stinks - follow the trail.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1826 on: October 16, 2008, 12:17:01 PM »

Is it really being suggested that CNN edited his statement somehow?  That is totally bogus.. as it was live, right?

Also, there is no way to take a statement like that out of context.  "Loss of life" means just that. HE screwed up big time.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: October 16, 2008, 12:17:31 PM »

A jail spokesperson has stated that casey has limited her video visitations to her immediate family.... mom, dad and brother.

Did she accept any visits today??  Does that mean she won't let JB visit???

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: October 16, 2008, 12:18:08 PM »

Since Lee refused a poly and a dna test and has hired an attorney - one of the following MUST be true :
1) he is Caylee's father and that's why he doesn't want a dna test
2) he is materially involved in some way with Caylee's death or body disposal (i.e. some way that can be traced by dna)
3) he has committed some other unrelated crime and doesn't want his dna on record.

What say ye, monkeys ? 

Refusal to give DNA and/or take a lie detector test IMPLIES guilt, but not one of those statement MUST be true IMO.

one other possibility - he is screwing with the investigation and just making it hard to wrap up some areas that remain open.

Very good point! KC has continually said she does not know where Caylee is. Yes she is a pathological liar however truth is woven in her lies. Food for thought!

CuriousCat HERE IS THE BOTTOM LINE - THE LE HAVE THE DNA OF SOMEONE THEY ARE TRYING TO MATCH. They can not just randomly stop people with no correlation to the case. It must be someone involved somehow.

They have AN ADDITIONAL SAMPLE THAT NEEDS MATCHED. The DNA was discovered somewhere important and did not match Caylee or Casey.

The three chief suspected depositors of the DNA are GEORGE, CINDY AND LEE.

By testing these three they hope to eliminate two to get to the one suspected of something.

Only two people have admitted being near or in the trunk - George and Lee.

And as far as we know, LE has not asked for any of the others mentioned in this case for their DNA (such as Tony Etc.)

WHICH leads me to believe that maybe they have a partial match - showing whatever they have comes from family.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1829 on: October 16, 2008, 12:19:56 PM »

Pic of Annie wearing the hat found in the Anthony's garbage...

Okay, this is something that has bugged me for awhile.  Can one of our skilled Monkeys put this hat and the one found side by side?  Seems this one is worn on the rim and *IF* memory serves me the one thrown away was not as worn.  Thanks in advance - behind again (darn it why do I need sleep) but be there soon!!!!!

Do you think KC heard of Amy's statements to the LE, like rolling over on her and destroyed the hat in a fight of anger against her so called friend?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1830 on: October 16, 2008, 12:20:35 PM »

Didn't you see her glasses-white shirt and pin striped pants?! That is her "attorney" look!

Nancy Grace called it the paralegal look last night!

I remember you, Caylee.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1831 on: October 16, 2008, 12:21:02 PM »

She met with Baez this morning.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1832 on: October 16, 2008, 12:21:30 PM »

Okay, this is something that has bugged me for awhile.  Can one of our skilled Monkeys put this hat and the one found side by side?  Seems this one is worn on the rim and *IF* memory serves me the one thrown away was not as worn.  Thanks in advance - behind again (darn it why do I need sleep) but be there soon!!!!!

Do you think KC heard of Amy's statements to the LE, like rolling over on her and destroyed the hat in a fight of anger against her so called friend?

That was the speculation when the hat was found in the garbage bag.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: October 16, 2008, 12:22:27 PM »

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: October 16, 2008, 12:22:35 PM »

what exactly is video visitation?  How does it work?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: October 16, 2008, 12:23:14 PM »

JB saw her last night for an hour...i guess he gets to see her in person...not on the video.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: October 16, 2008, 12:23:15 PM »

I also hear you not using your computer to better yourself you are always being a monkey and trying to be a detective LMAO Needless to say that nearly goes to fisty Cuffs I did'nt pick his dand profession I don't want to be a GEEK I want to be a MONKEY LOL

Do you have kiddos? Mine wanted our 2 kiddos to get "geek in training" onsies when they were little. 

Anyhoo- I sure hope LE gets some real good info off that laptop we haven't heard about yet. I am SO curious what was deleted.. and by the by.. was it prior to June 15 or July 15th that all info was deleted?  Suddenly I can't remember.  I was thinking that Lee passed along to LE the emails supposedly from Casey's work. When were those dated?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1837 on: October 16, 2008, 12:23:44 PM »

She met with Baez this morning.

OH Well Shoot the love I mean the law affair continues lol

Can someone point me to NG show last night I booked marked it but can't find last nights??  TIA

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1838 on: October 16, 2008, 12:23:50 PM »

Nancy Grace called it the paralegal look last night!

Is that "its" legal discription?  I call it "Help I'm screwed" look myself. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1839 on: October 16, 2008, 12:24:02 PM »

Personally, I believe Casey and Annie each had a shamrock hat.  Casey threw hers away:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.