April 27, 2024, 07:09:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #44  (Read 370777 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1840 on: October 16, 2008, 12:24:11 PM »

what exactly is video visitation?  How does it work?
I would assume it is like "cam to cam" chats (like on a computer)

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: October 16, 2008, 12:24:12 PM »

Pic of Annie wearing the hat found in the Anthony's garbage...

Okay, this is something that has bugged me for awhile.  Can one of our skilled Monkeys put this hat and the one found side by side?  Seems this one is worn on the rim and *IF* memory serves me the one thrown away was not as worn.  Thanks in advance - behind again (darn it why do I need sleep) but be there soon!!!!!

Do you think KC heard of Amy's statements to the LE, like rolling over on her and destroyed the hat in a fight of anger against her so called friend?

I'm almost positive both are worn, and in the same exact place. I could be wrong, but that's what I remember.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1842 on: October 16, 2008, 12:24:45 PM »

Didn't you see her glasses-white shirt and pin striped pants?! That is her "attorney" look!

Nancy Grace called it the paralegal look last night!

LOL!! Gotta love that NG!! I can hardly wait for this news conference...I wonder who they will toss outta the office this time!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: October 16, 2008, 12:25:03 PM »

<<<SNIP>>>

I posted yesterday that Casey NEVER called Lee between June 15 - July 3rd. The first call between them was July 4th.
INTERESTING - Could it be that the "missing blackjack" lost in JBP is/was lost on purpose because it ties the two together?????? Could it be that is why in their little code talk, she let him to where to find it so he could destroy the trail of their talks?????????
When something stinks - follow the trail.

Was there not a phone call between Lee and Casey where Lee is asking something like"Can they still be trusted"? I know it was something like that.Very weird statement because it caught my attention..I dunno...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: October 16, 2008, 12:25:20 PM »

Is Larry Garrison still the family spokesperson? 

I didn't think anyone had seen him around in a month of Sundays.

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: October 16, 2008, 12:25:51 PM »

I think you can take that statement apart to read like this.  Part one = "this is a serious case" means just what it says.  Part two = "involving not just the loss of life of a little girl" means that is what the case is about.  Casey is on trial for the loss of life of Caylee.

It is a confusing statement, but I think he is correct when he stated that it is being taken out of context.  JMHO

But but but...

Freudian slip

A verbal mistake that is thought to reveal an unconscious belief, thought, or emotion.

... or a foundational knowledge.

Todd Black's words to a CNN reporter do not stand alone.  There is Jose Baez's words on October 2nd and ... his words to Meredith (Today Show) on October 9th.

Janet

+++++

Casey Anthony's defense team: Caylee is dead
Walter Pacheco and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
11:35 AM EDT, October 16, 2008

Attorney's spokesman says child is dead

7:35 a.m. A spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense team told a national television news station that her young daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, is dead.

Attorney Jose Baez's spokesman, Todd Black, was live on a phone interview on CNN Wednesday night when he said, "It's very difficult. This is a serious case involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony."

He faltered slightly after saying the girl died.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-101608,0,7523378.story

Two New Areas Being Checked In Search For Caylee Anthony
POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

JOSE BAEZ - TODAY SHOW WITH MEREDITH

Video: 3:30

MEREDITH - ... and would she have to testify (Grand Jury).
JOSE: She would not have not have to testify.  We have a constitutional right in this count not to testify against ones self.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/27097458#27097458

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1846 on: October 16, 2008, 12:26:01 PM »

A jail spokesperson has stated that casey has limited her video visitations to her immediate family.... mom, dad and brother.

REALLY....Who else would want to see her!

Did she accept any visits today??  Does that mean she won't let JB visit???
JB saw her last night for an hour...i guess he gets to see her in person...not on the video.
Probably due to the fact that the camera add's 10 pounds....she needs all the help she can get after sitting on her bum for the past 2 months!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1847 on: October 16, 2008, 12:26:06 PM »

Actually it's exactly what we have seen in the past.  Casey is in an area at the jail where there's a camera set up.  So you can see Casey talking and hear the entire conversation (if they choose to make it public).
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: October 16, 2008, 12:26:17 PM »

From what i understand from the last time she was there; they are not even in the same building and they talk over web cam type equipment so they can see each other.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1849 on: October 16, 2008, 12:26:38 PM »

Personally, I believe Casey and Annie each had a shamrock hat.  Casey threw hers away:

Thanks Klass, your a peach....oops a monkey! Smile

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: October 16, 2008, 12:26:52 PM »

The vistor is in a seperate building and they have a video camera and mic.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: October 16, 2008, 12:27:03 PM »

Two tin cans with a string??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1852 on: October 16, 2008, 12:27:56 PM »

Personally, I believe Casey and Annie each had a shamrock hat.  Casey threw hers away:

But why would KC's hat be thrown out? I think there is some significance to it.JMHO

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: October 16, 2008, 12:28:01 PM »

Didn't you see her glasses-white shirt and pin striped pants?! That is her "attorney" look!

LOL!! Gotta love that NG!! I can hardly wait for this news conference...I wonder who they will toss outta the office this time!
I think casey just got "paralegal" and "spread eagle" confused. (She knows all about being a "spread eagle")

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: October 16, 2008, 12:28:02 PM »

I also hear you not using your computer to better yourself you are always being a monkey and trying to be a detective LMAO Needless to say that nearly goes to fisty Cuffs I did'nt pick his dand profession I don't want to be a GEEK I want to be a MONKEY LOL

Do you have kiddos? Mine wanted our 2 kiddos to get "geek in training" onsies when they were little. 

Anyhoo- I sure hope LE gets some real good info off that laptop we haven't heard about yet. I am SO curious what was deleted.. and by the by.. was it prior to June 15 or July 15th that all info was deleted?  Suddenly I can't remember.  I was thinking that Lee passed along to LE the emails supposedly from Casey's work. When were those dated?

Not together he has two grown son's and I have one grown son but mine loves it he got a new phone a few trips ago when he was in from offshore and was like Mom I am bringing my phone over for Kerry to oad all ur music of your comp 2 my phone I am like gee great another afternoon of learning cause he want's to teach now lmao it's like I got a hearing aid and I just turn it off lmao   He was like let me have Casey's comp for an hour he said you can do a goverment wipe and still get info of the hard drive

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: October 16, 2008, 12:28:08 PM »

Two tin cans with a string??????

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1856 on: October 16, 2008, 12:30:10 PM »

oh good lord. Another Baez presser? I just ate.

Hello Monkeys, it's been a couple of days since I've been here.

It's going to be a live performance of kc's "Spin Doctors" singing their hit "Little Miss, Little Miss Can't Be Wrong"

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1857 on: October 16, 2008, 12:30:45 PM »

Has any one seen this off of Investigation Discovery I put a likn to the maps

Godwin told Investigation Discovery that the profile "predicts with a high degree of probability that Caylee's body will be found near Narcoossee Road just SW of the grandparents' home."

http://www.drmauricegodwin.com/Caylee%20Anthony%20Geo%20Profile.htm

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1858 on: October 16, 2008, 12:30:46 PM »

Man! Finally caught up! You guys have been busy this morning! Here's my take on Lee:

His parents didn't have the best of marriages, fighting all the time, financial issues, etc.
His sister is a sociopath- they all knew this.
Lee strikes me as the only normal person in the family.

I have older boys and one daughter. Daughter talks to me all the time, comes home to be with me, etc.
The boys, while they do call, have their own lives and don't come running to Mommy at the drop of a hat. Lee is older and has his own life, away from all the drama. Glad to be away from the situation.

So now KC is in trouble, again and his mother calls him screaming to get over here and help. She knows that Lee can get through to KC once in awhile. Mom has KC in her sights and is not going to leave to go back to the apartment to get KC's things b/c her daughter might give her the slip again. Cindy calls Lee and tells him to go get the stuff. I would have done the same thing!! KC didn't need a head's up from Lee that Mama was coming, I'm sure Cindy called and called and left messages that she was on her way. KC started to delete the stuff from her computer b/c it was coming down to show time. Cindy was not going to let this thing go!

I don't believe Lee is involved in Caylee's death or disposal, he doesn't have a past record of being like this, he is a big brother, period. I've know my sons would protect my daughter with their lives. They would also do everything in their power to get her to tell the truth. BUT if I were sitting there telling everyone that I believe you baby, I know you couldn't have done it, he was toast. There is no winning when mom was on her side. He did his duty as Cindy told him to. Get out there and tell them your sister is not a killer, go out there and deny it. Yes, he has had his antics, but so would I find protesters were trying to hurt my family and drive my loony mother more over the edge. Family is family.

Lee went to see the LE the day after his parents did last week, not the same day. Why? He has more info than he wants his parents, ie Mother, to know about. Just like GA told the truth at GJ and switched when he got home, Lee is staying away from Cindy. He has his own attorney, his attorney could have advised him to make the LE get a warrant for the DNA, that way KC still believes you believe in her. Maybe they are hoping that KC will eventually confide in Lee. Lee is following the advise of his attorney, not like the rest of them.

If any other person were involved, KC would have turned them in in a heartbeat. She is a sociopath who cares for no one but herself. There is NO WAY IN HELL that would would go to jail or take a needle for someone else period. It's all about her and her freedom. Caylee only weighed 35 lbs, easy enough to dispose of a body by herself. We assume it may have been done at a later date, we don't know for sure!!! LE has stated the Anthony family was not involved, we generally don't believe anything unless it came from LE or FBI, etc. So I guess we should take them at their word on this.
Sorry this is so long, but I had a lot of catching up to do this morning.

Great post and I agree with you regarding Lee.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1859 on: October 16, 2008, 12:31:19 PM »

I think casey just got "paralegal" and "spread eagle" confused. (She knows all about being a "spread eagle")

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.