April 19, 2024, 04:10:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fifty-Two Questions McCain Should Ask Obama  (Read 1956 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 14, 2008, 06:11:21 PM »

Fifty-Two Questions McCain Should Ask Obama

By Herb Dennenberg, The Bulletin
10/14/2008

We're less than a month from the election, and we still haven't unmasked the real Sen. Barack Obama, the radical, extremist, leftist with dangerous associations and dangerous plans and platforms. With the help of the dishonest, fraudulent, and biased mainstream media, Sen. Obama not only hasn't answered critically important questions, but also hasn't even been asked these questions. And apparently some voters are ready to vote for a candidate whose only accomplishments are pretty speeches.

We need leadership at these most dangerous and uncertain of times, and as Carly Fiorina, former chairwoman of Hewlett-Packard and now a top McCain adviser, put it so well: "Leadership is about service and sacrifice, not charm and style." Sen. John McCain is the very symbol of leadership; Sen. Obama is the symbol of lack of leadership.

With one last presidential debate left, I thought I'd prepare a series of questions that Sen. McCain ought to ask during the debate, and that the media should be asking and reporting on every day until the election. I know Sen. Obama has a history of stonewalling, of not answering questions, and of side stepping the ones he doesn't want to answer. I've personally put questions to the Obama campaign. They acknowledge receipt of the questions and then ignore them. I've also heard the multiple excuses Sen. Obama uses for not responding to criticism: That's the old politics; we're not interested in finger pointing; we have to stick to the real issues; etc.

Here are just a few of the many unanswered questions that Barack "Cat in the Bag Candidate" Obama should be asked and should answer. I've put them in the form of questions from Sen. McCain to Sen. Obama. Some, of course, would have to be shortened as they contain more background material that would be suitable for a question in a presidential debate:

1.Why do you have a long list of questionable associates that are racists, bigots, anti-Americans and even terrorists? You know who I am talking about: Reverend Jeremiah "God Damn" America" Wright, William "Bomber of Pentagon" Ayers; Bernadine "The Terrorists" Dohrn; Fr. Michael "Racist" Pfleger, Tony "Convicted Felon and Slumlord" Resko, Professor Rashid "Known Terrorist Sympathizer and Spokesman for Terrorist Organization" Khalidi, and the list goes on.

2.      Are you aware that you could not get the security clearance required for a federal employee because of your associations?

3. You also try to say this is guilt by association. No, isn't this guilt by alliances. You not only associate with these dangerous types but your record shows you've worked with them for many years and even helped promote their ideas and programs.

4. Why do you lie about these associations when finally confronted with them? For example, of the terrorist Mr. Ayers you said he's just a guy who lives in the neighborhood. The truth is that you have had a long and close association with him. You launched your political career in his house. You wrote a blurb for one of his books. You served on boards with him. You were on speakers' panel with him. You headed a board of an organization that doled out $100 million of dollars working with Mr. Ayers, money that went to radicalize school children. Does that sound like just a guy who lives in the neighborhood? Your latest doubletalk on  Mr. Ayers was that you thought he was "rehabilitated." That's baloney because as late as 9/11 he told the New York Times he should have done more bombings. Then there's terrorist Mr. Khalidi, who you describe as just another guy in the neighborhood. When you, Mr. Obama, were on the board of the Woods Fund (2002), you participated in awarding $70,000 grant to the American Action Network, A Chicago-based group founded by Mr. Khalidi and his wife. Mr. Khalidi held a fund-raiser for your political run. Was that a payoff for the grant? You knew or should have known what Mr. Khalidi stood for and that he had close ties to the PLO, when the U.S. State Department classified it as a terrorist group. And when Mr. Khalidi left Chicago for New York, you delivered one of the testimonials for this terrorist.

5. Why do you use the same incredible line every time one of your questionable associations is exposed? You've said, that's not the Rev. Wright I knew? That's not the Rezko I knew. Why do you have so much trouble figuring out these shady characters even after close associations that run for decades?

6. What does you inability to level with the American people on these associations say about your honesty and trustworthiness...and your values and character?

7. What do these associations with radicals, bigots, terrorists and all the rest say about your judgment?

8.Can you name another presidential candidate in our history who had so many close associations with terrorists, racists, bigots, and anti-Americans? Birds of a feather flock together. What does that line up say about you, Sen. Obama?

9. Why is it that you have received endorsements from Hamas, the terrorist organization; Fidel Castro, the former dictator of Cuba; Louis Farrakhan, the notorious anti-American anti-Semite who just called you the "Messiah"; and the Black Panther Party? Sen. Obama can't control his endorsements, but he can control which ones he announces on his Web site. The Black Panther endorsement was posted on his Web site. Doesn't that suggest Mr. Obama is proud of the endorsement by the Black Panthers, a group that is openly anti-White, anti-Jewish and anti-American. Only when criticism came in was the endorsement from the site taken down. Why can't you do what's write, before your wrongdoing is exposed and before it becomes politically expedient to act?

(snip)

http://www.thebulletin.us/site/index.cfm?newsid=20162959&BRD=2737&PAG=461&dept_id=576361&rfi=8

These seem a bit biased.

Is there a list of questions for McCain?

If elected, I expect Obama will have an interesting four years. 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 05:31:28 AM »

yes there is such a list.
for every punch, there is a counter-punch.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 07:26:51 AM »

Is the list available somewhere?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 12:36:39 PM »

Is the list available somewhere?

i am sure that list is easy to find.

i'll give you one item on that list:

As we just noted, Murray Waas is reporting that William Timmons, the head of John McCain's transition team, was involved in a lobbying effort on behalf of Saddam Hussein's government in the early 1990s.
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/10/testimony_timmons_knew_lobbyis.php

valid question for McCain i think.

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 03:25:20 PM »

You might start a thread with that.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.