April 25, 2024, 07:28:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Second Amendment not safe in Obama’s hands  (Read 1589 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 16, 2008, 12:14:03 AM »

Second Amendment not safe in Obama’s hands

by Letter to the Editor · October 15, 2008

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing” Edmund Burke

What a haunting quote, which compels me to speak up and write this letter. I hope everyone realizes how precious our right to vote is. Even now while I’m writing this, an organization known as ACORN is under investigation by the FBI in 12 States for Voter Fraud. Why does this matter, you ask? There is one candidate who is not truthful about his past associations.

Barack Obama hired ACORN to conduct get out the vote activities for his campaign. His campaign paid $800,000 to a subsidiary of the liberally leaning non-profit association to help increase voter turnout, called Citizens Services Incorporated to increase voter turnout.

The information was not properly disclosed to the Federal Election Commission. When the Obama camp was confronted by the FEC that they needed to disclose this information, that ACORN was engaging in this activity, the Obama camp called the misrepresentation a “clerical error”.

(snip)

“Even before I was an elected official, when I ran Project Vote voter registration drive in Illinois, ACORN was smack dab in the middle of it, and we appreciate your work” (Obama quote).

Project Vote is the name ACORN’s voter registration drives are called, and he, Obama worked for Project Vote for roughly 7 months in 1992.

“Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home. Kill your parents.”

Quote from William Ayers. Another associate from Obama’s past. He states, “I did not know Ayers was a domestic terrorist, who bombed the Pentagon, NY City Police Station and a judge’s home, injuring and killing people.”

Then there’s Rev. Wright, Father Pfleger, Obama’s statement once again is, “ I did not know,” that they preached hate against America and Americans. Now I come to George Soros, the money man behind the scenes, who after Germany invaded Hungary, he assumed the identity of a Gentile boy named Sandor Kiss. The man who acted as his surrogate father was no ordinary Hungarian, it was his job to confiscate property of Hungarian Jews and turn it over to the Germans. Soros in an April 15, 1993 interview on European television stated, “I actually went with him, and we took decisions on these large estates. That was my identity.” He told an interviewer that 1944 Hungary occupied by the Nazis was “in many ways…the happiest year of my life.”

When Iran develops a Nuclear weapon and they make good on their promise to “bomb that stinking corpse Israel off the face of the map” or when Russia decides it now wants to go into the Ukraine, or how about Poland. What will Obama say then “I didn’t know.” Here’s a list of his associations, Acorn, Ayers, Saul Alinsky, Wright, Pfleger, Rezko, look up everyone of them.

Now, I said all that to say this. When it comes to our Second Amendment Rights I do not trust a man who can not see what’s right in front of him. He is no friend to gun owners, whether it be hunters, target shooters or just the person who wants to be able to defend and protect his family. Not when there is a possibility of four Supreme Court Justice seats up in the next four years and one of them, Justice Scalia.

(snip)

From 1994-2002 Obama was director of the Joyce Foundation, who during his time as director spent millions creating and supporting anti-gun organizations. Their mission was a simple one - the judicial obliteration of the Second Amendment by buying up Law Reviews then publishing issues in which attacked ones individual right view of the Second Amendment. Their plan almost succeeded. Individual rights won out in Heller by a 5-4 margin. The 4 dissenters were persuaded in part by the Joyce writings, relying on an article which mislead them on critical historical documents.

Barack Obama Quotes:

“I believe we need to renew not roll back - this common sense gun law.” (Assault Weapons Ban) Baltimore Sun, Sept. 15, 2004

“The passage of legal protection for the gun industry would mark an enormous setback for gun control advocates and for leaders of cities such as Chicago, who have filed suit against gun dealers and manufacturers.” Chicago Tribune, July 29, 2005

“I am not in favor of concealed weapons. I think that creates a potential atmosphere where more innocent people could (get shot during) altercations.” Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, April 2, 2008.

Voted YES on Ammunition Ban- SA1615- which expands the definition of armor piercing ammunition, a vote that could have helped ban all rifle cartridges as virtually all rifle ammunition has the capability of piercing “bullet proof” vests.

Although he denies this, he also filled out a survey in 1996 to support legislation that favored the ban of the Manufacture, Sell and owning Handguns. His handwriting is on the Questionnaire. He also wants to ban the Right to Carry in every State. He voted against Self Defense in the home. While in San Francisco, he stated of us, “Fly Over States”, “that we cling to our guns and religion.”

Obama supports restricting access to firearms, raising taxes on guns and ammunition and voting against the use of firearms for self defense in the home, these are all a matter of public record. Here’s something the Main Stream Media will never tell you. After the NRA started running advertisements in Pennsylvania and Ohio, the Obama campaign sent threatening letters, “Cease and desist letters”, to several news agencies in those 2 states demanding their removal from the airwaves. The warnings were from Obama lawyer, Robert Bauer, who told the station managers that in order to stay in the Federal Communication commission’s good graces, they should not air the ads. A subtle threat to go after their licenses if they do not comply.

Look up what’s going on in Missouri. There’s an effort under way by the Obama campaign to block ads from airing that expose his gun stance and higher taxes on people making more than $250,000.00 a year, (you do realize, that is gross income of $250,000.00 a year), and they are enlisting Missouri Law Enforcement to intimidate and kill free debate. Obama opposes our Second Amendment rights and now appears to want to squelch our First Amendment right to Free Speech.

Do not take my word about what you have just read, research, investigate, do your homework. Do you really want to take a chance with the seats of 4 Justices possibly being vacated, that the far left will realize their dreams of taking our Second Amendment from us. Read Human Events, Townhall.com, read Charles Krauthammer and Thomas Sowell. Before now and November 4th I encourage you to READ, RESEARCH and INVESTIGATE.

Jeanie Pitzenberger

http://westlibertyindex.com/article.php?viewID=2036

How does one "buy up law reviews"?

Isn't there a way to target those that abuse guns & ammunition?  Those that misuse firearms?  Other tools used in crimes?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.