April 24, 2024, 12:29:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426088 times)
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1040 on: October 16, 2008, 11:59:39 PM »

[/quote]
Oh that pot 
[/quote]

You're going to get Caldron Elbow!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1041 on: October 16, 2008, 11:59:54 PM »

Can anyone give me a link to murt's site
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: October 17, 2008, 12:00:00 AM »

You know, I don't honestly remember if I read this or dreamed this or perhaps I'm just going mental over this whole case.

For some reason I thought I had read somewhere that she used that shovel to break the lock on the shed that held the gas cans.  Does anyone else remember reading that anywhere?

that was one theory... Break the lock BUT  Cindy said (I think) that Casey was digging up Bamboo  .... What happend to the Bamboo  are there Bamboo  stumps / cut roots in the back yard..
Oh sorry   Pant, pant, ahhh  Hi Monkeys   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: October 17, 2008, 12:00:37 AM »

OK     first of all...I talked to some  people today  and asked some questions and this didnt come from LE so no Im not leaking info........first I did find out that as far as all the questions about the gas and the gas cans go......apparently that has been ruled out as far as Casey burning anything.....so that took care of that question for me and with relief also................The reason I asked about the shovel and what the neighbor said is because I do now know that on the 18th...when Casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbor at somewhere around 2:30pm   about twenty minuts later she was in the vicinity of Econ lake and underhill.....which of course is one of the places that was searched at one time but also a very wet place.....I went to this area and it is a very easy to dig in location... I know I tried.....will give more info on the next post....sorry Im not use to typing on this comp....and its going slow....

Oh HH...
KEEP TALKING, KEEP TALKING, KEEP TALKING!!!!!!

pj flower

I'm very interested in what you are saying, but a little troubled by the time constraints. Didn't the neighbor say Casey brought the shovel back in about an hour?
say that or an hour in and half..He stated he finished what he was doing in the back yard cleaned up. Then went and took a shower..I guess it depends on what he was doing outside and if it was a quick shower...My opinoin men are not big time keepers most are always late and say oh is it that time already..jmo
That is the reason Im asking about the time ....this place Im talking about is only 20 minutes away from the anthony;s home and she was in this vicinity......just after she borrowed the shovel and so Im wondering if maybe Caylees body was taken out of the backyard and put back in the trunk and then when she put the shovel in the trunk ...fluids from the bag got on the shovel.......and even then if she decided not to bury her at that time...maybe too much traffic or whatever and then took the shovel back it would still have DNA on it anyway.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1044 on: October 17, 2008, 12:01:25 AM »

You know, I don't honestly remember if I read this or dreamed this or perhaps I'm just going mental over this whole case.

For some reason I thought I had read somewhere that she used that shovel to break the lock on the shed that held the gas cans.  Does anyone else remember reading that anywhere?

that was one theory... Break the lock BUT  Cindy said (I think) that Casey was digging up Bamboo  .... What happend to the Bamboo  are there Bamboo  stumps / cut roots in the back yard..
Oh sorry   Pant, pant, ahhh  Hi Monkeys   

hello old fart - love your eyes!!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1045 on: October 17, 2008, 12:01:53 AM »

Heres an interesting website just in time for Halloween

http://darkland.i8.com/haunted_asylums.html

Im surfing the net for a halloween costume for a party.  I dont think people would get it if I dressed up like Cindy and hubby dressed up like George.  But they do have those fake eye brows.

I work for a professional costumer, and will say, wear a wig like Cindy's hair, bad shorts and a "find Caylee" shirt, and carry a hammer and a roll of yellow tape.  Any time somebody wants to take your picture, call him a maggot.  George might have to carry a sign, unless he would be willing to go yelling "My granddaughter is ALIVE!" all night long.

Lmao!  If I lived in Florida I would definately do that!

I live in Texas, too, and everyone I meet is familiar with the case.

Where are you Janet?  Im in New Braunfels.

I'm Jane.  Should have capitalized, and I see there is already a Janet here.

I'm in Round Rock.

Home of the Fighting Dragons.

I know, because I can hear all the home games, and the band practices at 6:30 AM.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1046 on: October 17, 2008, 12:02:22 AM »

ok I know ya'll don't care (because you mostly ignore me) but I must go to bed Smile  And please take it easy on the keyboards tonight so I don't have to read so many pages when I get up !! haha

gnite monkeys !
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1047 on: October 17, 2008, 12:02:59 AM »

OK     first of all...I talked to some  people today  and asked some questions and this didnt come from LE so no Im not leaking info........first I did find out that as far as all the questions about the gas and the gas cans go......apparently that has been ruled out as far as Casey burning anything.....so that took care of that question for me and with relief also................The reason I asked about the shovel and what the neighbor said is because I do now know that on the 18th...when Casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbor at somewhere around 2:30pm   about twenty minuts later she was in the vicinity of Econ lake and underhill.....which of course is one of the places that was searched at one time but also a very wet place.....I went to this area and it is a very easy to dig in location... I know I tried.....will give more info on the next post....sorry Im not use to typing on this comp....and its going slow....

Oh HH...

pj flower

I'm very interested in what you are saying, but a little troubled by the time constraints. Didn't the neighbor say Casey brought the shovel back in about an hour?
say that or an hour in and half..He stated he finished what he was doing in the back yard cleaned up. Then went and took a shower..I guess it depends on what he was doing outside and if it was a quick shower...My opinoin men are not big time keepers most are always late and say oh is it that time already..jmo
That is the reason Im asking about the time ....this place Im talking about is only 20 minutes away from the anthony;s home and she was in this vicinity......just after she borrowed the shovel and so Im wondering if maybe Caylees body was taken out of the backyard and put back in the trunk and then when she put the shovel in the trunk ...fluids from the bag got on the shovel.......and even then if she decided not to bury her at that time...maybe too much traffic or whatever and then took the shovel back it would still have DNA on it anyway.......
Yes. To much traffic and not enough guts to try it,So she waited till later...Mo that could work, yes it could
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: October 17, 2008, 12:03:09 AM »

Her friend Amy said she complained about the smell of the car and it was even mentioned in text messages.  That why I dont understand how Tony didnt ever smell something on her or on her stuff she brought into the apartment after she had been driving the car.  Maybe she loaded up on the perfume.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1049 on: October 17, 2008, 12:03:24 AM »

ok I know ya'll don't care (because you mostly ignore me) but I must go to bed Smile  And please take it easy on the keyboards tonight so I don't have to read so many pages when I get up !! haha

gnite monkeys !

good nite texas
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1050 on: October 17, 2008, 12:03:30 AM »

Oh HH...

pj flower

Exactly ! (now I'm really goin to bed!) 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: October 17, 2008, 12:03:48 AM »

gnite monkeys !

Your avitar makes me dizzy, I go right past it.  Nite   
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1052 on: October 17, 2008, 12:04:54 AM »

Good Evening, Monkeys,
I can't even begin to keep up in this thread but have a couple of thoughts/questions for consideration.  Maybe someone else has some info.

Did the cadaver dogs check the garage?  Remember the neighbor said Casey backed the car into the garage which was unusual.  Then she appears later when Tony picks her up to have items from a freezer with her?  Did she remove them when she backed the car into the garage to make more room in the freezer for some reason?  Could that have been the temporary storage place for her daughter until she could return and relocate the remains? 

Just seemed odd to me that Casey was running about with frozen food items from home freezer.  She seemed much more into shopping for all new things.

Anna   - I agree odd that she would be having frozen food from home with her when Tony picked her up but I think we are talking totally different days.

Thanks, Klaas.  Just find the items from home freezer odd on any day and have always wondered if it was checked thoroughly with cadaver dogs, etc. as I do tend to believe there was possibly some movement of remains.  I wonder how often the Anthonys are into the freezer.  In some home, would be daily and others might be monthly but Casey would know.

Every thing about them looks sinister to me and when I see the freezer when the garage door is open, can't help wondering if it was checked but it likely has been and thoroughly.

That's another reason I don't think she was driving her own car to pick up that food.  How would her clothes and the food not get that odor absorbed. 

I think she wanted Tony to notice she had the frozen food and that it was not from a grocery but from her house.  Part of her plan worked because he did say it was not sacked from a grocery; however, his response on some post about whehter the food was frozen or thawed was something to the effect of he didn't touch it.  See, I think having this frozen food was supposed to mistakenly give the idea that her car had just run out of gas when she called him.  She did not want him to know the car had been there quite some time, I don't think.  Also, he mentioned that she was standing out waiting for him.  You are right...she didn't even want to sit in the car for a second and absorb that smell.  SOMEONE took her back to Amscot from "whoever's" house she had gotten the chicken from.  (I haven't gotten in to the pings yet so I'm not sure it was her mother's food although it probably was.)  The smell has been described as really being bad.  Have you ever walked into a convenience store for a coke or to pay for gas and come out smelling like fried chicken?  Maybe it's only a southern thing...lol
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: October 17, 2008, 12:04:57 AM »

Heres an interesting website just in time for Halloween

http://darkland.i8.com/haunted_asylums.html

Im surfing the net for a halloween costume for a party.  I dont think people would get it if I dressed up like Cindy and hubby dressed up like George.  But they do have those fake eye brows.

I work for a professional costumer, and will say, wear a wig like Cindy's hair, bad shorts and a "find Caylee" shirt, and carry a hammer and a roll of yellow tape.  Any time somebody wants to take your picture, call him a maggot.  George might have to carry a sign, unless he would be willing to go yelling "My granddaughter is ALIVE!" all night long.

Lmao!  If I lived in Florida I would definately do that!

I live in Texas, too, and everyone I meet is familiar with the case.

Where are you Janet?  Im in New Braunfels.

I'm Jane.  Should have capitalized, and I see there is already a Janet here.

I'm in Round Rock.

Home of the Fighting Dragons.

I know, because I can hear all the home games, and the band practices at 6:30 AM.

Well it could be worse, you could be a unicorn!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: October 17, 2008, 12:05:01 AM »

Her friend Amy said she complained about the smell of the car and it was even mentioned in text messages.  That why I dont understand how Tony didnt ever smell something on her or on her stuff she brought into the apartment after she had been driving the car.  Maybe she loaded up on the perfume.

That would be like pouring perfume on a rotten egg, no wonder he went to NY.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1055 on: October 17, 2008, 12:05:01 AM »

Or threw away the shopping bags?

Most guys don't smell all that well--that's how they manage to take that gulp of sour milk out of the carton before they realize that they could chew it up...
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1056 on: October 17, 2008, 12:05:08 AM »

HH. Thanks for the info..I'm off to bed now....Goodnight Monkey's!
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1057 on: October 17, 2008, 12:05:29 AM »

Dana's show is now on podcast, trying to see what LP said.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: October 17, 2008, 12:05:47 AM »

JoyJoy
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

3 banana's please! LOL  JK
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: October 17, 2008, 12:06:33 AM »

gnite monkeys !

WHAT DID YOU SAY? j/k

OH, YEA, GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.