April 26, 2024, 02:51:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426421 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1140 on: October 17, 2008, 01:09:40 AM »

BudsGirl
Were any text messages between Casey & her parents and/or Lee released, or just those between Casey & friends ?
I have NO idea...
KCJackie has done a Fantasic Job at documenting who called / text whom and when and the Maps that show what area ( I think ) that Casey was in at the time.
From the phone records that were released.

Think about it for a second ... LE  is looking at other phone ecords  of what was going on at the same time  and the area they were in
   KCJackie

Thank you old fart!  Did you see the one for the 15th & 16th - was it you that was asking about that a few days ago? 
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: October 17, 2008, 01:10:48 AM »

I just arrived home from work...so please forgive me if this video of George has already been posted....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7653911&version=1&locale=EN-US

Thank You OurAngelCaylee .  That was the first I had seen this interview with George.  I am just boggled with his belief at this point.  I simply wish that their was another person's decay in the trunk of the car so he would have a reason to feel like he does.  Oh but I hope TES and Murt and anyone else that goes out this weekend has success finding our sweet Caylee.  Thank You again for sharing this link!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: October 17, 2008, 01:12:23 AM »

Night everyone.... my eyes are crossing and I am getting keyboard forehead....

I must be getting tired too, cause that gave me the giggles 

Good Night PinkLady.  Sleep Peacefully!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1143 on: October 17, 2008, 01:13:47 AM »

HH - was there a broadcast today that I missed?  I've been running some errands, so didn't even get to watch NG.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: October 17, 2008, 01:13:47 AM »

statement by Cindys brother

Cindy arrived the day before the wedding with Casey. Casey was wearing a tight fitting top and her belly was visibly extended with her navel protruding a good 1/2 inch. I ask Cindy and George when we were alone “do you have some news to tell me about Casey,” and they what are you talking about. I said you know, she pregnant. They look at me like I was crazy. They say no way. I said she is pregnant I would bet on it. They said that they ask her and Casey told them that she would have to have had sex to be pregnant. They believed her. Everyone on my wife’s side of the family said who is the pregnant girl. Even my wife’s sons and her daughter asked. It was ridiculous. I told them to take her to a doctor. They finally did in July. She was nearly 8 months then!
Talk about telling a lie. That is when i saw the first evidence of what a liar Casey was.

And after that the Anthonys believe Caseys nanny story....amazing!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: October 17, 2008, 01:14:17 AM »

I wish I lived in Florida, I would certainly go help. I just hope and pray everyday that they find her and she can be laid to rest. The thoghts of her out there just breaks my heart!!
Goodnight all!!

Good Night Kimber.  Sleep Peacefully!

PJ flower

OurAngelCaylee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1146 on: October 17, 2008, 01:15:36 AM »

I just arrived home from work...so please forgive me if this video of George has already been posted....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7653911&version=1&locale=EN-US

Thank You OurAngelCaylee .  That was the first I had seen this interview with George.  I am just boggled with his belief at this point.  I simply wish that their was another person's decay in the trunk of the car so he would have a reason to feel like he does.  Oh but I hope TES and Murt and anyone else that goes out this weekend has success finding our sweet Caylee.  Thank You again for sharing this link!

PJ flower

Your Welcome PJ
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: October 17, 2008, 01:16:09 AM »

ok Im really sorry Im taking so long...........anyway.....The reason I asked about the shovel is because Im thinking that ....some testing that is being done now is dirt that has been collected from the underside of caseys car....the shovel.........the trunk of the car......and the plastic bag....the neighbor said that the shovel was clean I think...like she hadnt used it but I think it was just cleaned off   which means that dirt from that location was probably found around the rim where the wooden handle goes into the metal.....and I also heard that maybe the fluids that leaked out of the bag  might be on the shovel also..........

Hi HH and Thank you for the information.  If this proves to be true it then must mean that Caylee is in a very shallow grave.  Maybe I should say a very shallow first resting place.  Or do you think this would be the final resting place?  What are your or your and your source's feelings?

PJ flower
PJ........I dont know if she went ahead and buried her that day or not I just know for a fact that she was indeed in that location  just about 20 minutes after she borrowed the shovel....and I know that the shovel did have something of importance on it...........

Are you basing this off of cell phone pings?  If so, then I need to recheck my map because I have her on South Goldenrod on the 18th.  Also, I'm having trouble pulling up BB's interview, but I thought he wasn't sure of the exact date.  I'll keep trying... something wrong with my Adobe.
I know she borrowed the shovel about 2:30....and about 20 minutes later she was on econ and lake underhill and I went to this location today and it does take about 20 minutes to get to this place from the Anthony's.....

According to the transcript of Brian Burner's interview ... Casey borrowed the shovel from him around 1:30 PM and returned it around 2:30 PM.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Transcript of Brian Burner interview on July 30, 2008

Page 6/7
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308brianburner/indexGallery.htm

Page 1388/1389
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42528488.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1148 on: October 17, 2008, 01:17:57 AM »

Good night all monkeys!!!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: October 17, 2008, 01:20:26 AM »

<< snip >>
Are you basing this off of cell phone pings?  If so, then I need to recheck my map because I have her on South Goldenrod on the 18th.  Also, I'm having trouble pulling up BB's interview, but I thought he wasn't sure of the exact date.  I'll keep trying... something wrong with my Adobe.
I am prob. 200% wrong... but all the info on phone call locations are based on the TOWER location  not Casey's phone..  Which would mean within a 2-3 mile area of the tower.
I did a Google Map / Street view of on locaction   long / lat.. and moved around a bit and could see a cell tower

A lot of Time & Effort as been put into doing the Ping maps  but I still think they are the Towers not Caseys phone..   LE  should have all the records from the towers to track her phone (if it was NOT off)  whether she made a call or not.
Sorry if this sounds Hissy ...  I just do not want people to think the phone records indicate a given spot when the call could have been a couple miles away..

Like I said... sorry for the tone ... and JMO
OldF

OldF,

You have nothing to apologize for at all.  It doesn't take much for me to get my hopes up.  I also know that LE is waaaaay ahead of me.  Heavens, It took me until this evening to get caught up.  I'll be back in the same position (20+ pages behind) by the time I get up tomorrow or really later today.  Thank You for your take on the cell pings.  Sometimes I tend to forget it isn't as easy as looking at a list of phone numbers.

PJ flower

Jennibear8682
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1150 on: October 17, 2008, 01:20:57 AM »

Good Evening, Monkeys,
I can't even begin to keep up in this thread but have a couple of thoughts/questions for consideration.  Maybe someone else has some info.

Did the cadaver dogs check the garage?  Remember the neighbor said Casey backed the car into the garage which was unusual.  Then she appears later when Tony picks her up to have items from a freezer with her?  Did she remove them when she backed the car into the garage to make more room in the freezer for some reason?  Could that have been the temporary storage place for her daughter until she could return and relocate the remains? 

Just seemed odd to me that Casey was running about with frozen food items from home freezer.  She seemed much more into shopping for all new things.

Anna   - I agree odd that she would be having frozen food from home with her when Tony picked her up but I think we are talking totally different days.

Thanks, Klaas.  Just find the items from home freezer odd on any day and have always wondered if it was checked thoroughly with cadaver dogs, etc. as I do tend to believe there was possibly some movement of remains.  I wonder how often the Anthonys are into the freezer.  In some home, would be daily and others might be monthly but Casey would know.

Every thing about them looks sinister to me and when I see the freezer when the garage door is open, can't help wondering if it was checked but it likely has been and thoroughly.

That's another reason I don't think she was driving her own car to pick up that food.  How would her clothes and the food not get that odor absorbed. 

I think she wanted Tony to notice she had the frozen food and that it was not from a grocery but from her house.  Part of her plan worked because he did say it was not sacked from a grocery; however, his response on some post about whehter the food was frozen or thawed was something to the effect of he didn't touch it.  See, I think having this frozen food was supposed to mistakenly give the idea that her car had just run out of gas when she called him.  She did not want him to know the car had been there quite some time, I don't think.  Also, he mentioned that she was standing out waiting for him.  You are right...she didn't even want to sit in the car for a second and absorb that smell.  SOMEONE took her back to Amscot from "whoever's" house she had gotten the chicken from.  (I haven't gotten in to the pings yet so I'm not sure it was her mother's food although it probably was.)  The smell has been described as really being bad.  Have you ever walked into a convenience store for a coke or to pay for gas and come out smelling like fried chicken?  Maybe it's only a southern thing...lol

Haha!  It's too funny that you said that about smelling like fried chicken.  I live in the south also and they cook chicken at alot of convenience stores here.  I refuse to stop at one on my way to work or when I've just taken a shower because I don't want to smell like old grease or fried food all day!  lol

I think you're right on about her not driving to the Amscot with the food in the car.  Her hair and clothing would have absorbed the smell even if she were only in the car for a couple of minutes.  It's kind of like walking through someone's smoke cloud on the sidewalk, it's drawn into your clothes and hair and the smell follows you all day!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: October 17, 2008, 01:21:23 AM »

Goodnight, folks... Tried to catch up, but just got the last 20 pages or so. We got a different computer desk and spent an hour rehooking everything... I'm surprised this thing still works! Everything is opposite from what I'm used to... keyboard is higher, and my mouse is in the wrong place. Gonna rearrange things tomorrow!!

I hope they find little Caylee soon... just so this family can have some closure and so she can be properly laid to rest. It's not right that the little angel is not buried properly!

Good Night TexasLady.  Sleep Peacefully!

PJ flower

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: October 17, 2008, 01:21:24 AM »

HH - was there a broadcast today that I missed?  I've been running some errands, so didn't even get to watch NG.
no    just something that I found out but I now have a video clip but I just dont know how to put it on here...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jennibear8682
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1153 on: October 17, 2008, 01:24:25 AM »

ok Im really sorry Im taking so long...........anyway.....The reason I asked about the shovel is because Im thinking that ....some testing that is being done now is dirt that has been collected from the underside of caseys car....the shovel.........the trunk of the car......and the plastic bag....the neighbor said that the shovel was clean I think...like she hadnt used it but I think it was just cleaned off   which means that dirt from that location was probably found around the rim where the wooden handle goes into the metal.....and I also heard that maybe the fluids that leaked out of the bag  might be on the shovel also..........

Hi HH and Thank you for the information.  If this proves to be true it then must mean that Caylee is in a very shallow grave.  Maybe I should say a very shallow first resting place.  Or do you think this would be the final resting place?  What are your or your and your source's feelings?

PJ flower
PJ........I dont know if she went ahead and buried her that day or not I just know for a fact that she was indeed in that location  just about 20 minutes after she borrowed the shovel....and I know that the shovel did have something of importance on it...........

I wonder if she cleaned it off in the pool.  Just considering LP's theory of her retrieving Caylee with the shovel from the pool. 

That's a good thought...maybe she did clean the shovel off in the pool, thinking the chemicals in the pool would wash away/destroy any DNA/body fluid from the shovel.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1154 on: October 17, 2008, 01:24:32 AM »

HH - thanks for everything your doing - I can just picture you out there digging

Can you ask your friend about June 30th - July 1st at 4:00 am she was in the area of - well, if you are able to look at the following map - I think it is #11

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.55518~-81.242609&style=h&lvl=17&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=5214739&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!146&encType=1

Try to find out if this has been searched - or if the map is so old and now it is all residential or what.  TIA Jackie
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: October 17, 2008, 01:25:49 AM »

According to the transcript of Brian Burner's interview ... Casey borrowed the shovel from him around 1:30 PM and returned it around 2:30 PM.

Janet........I have a newer version of the time line or whatever its called and now they are saying she borrowed it at around 2:30.......I am trying to post it on here but i cant figure it out...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: October 17, 2008, 01:27:03 AM »

WOW!  How can someone be so blind?????

I'm not sure...was wondering the same thing as I was listening myself...this is the newest of videos out of George on Fox news

wow first time Ive heard there PI s name.

This PI is 2 steps away from bringing Caylee he told George.....but he needs help....WTF??

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: October 17, 2008, 01:27:20 AM »

OH  in case in late night Monkeys want back ground music while catching up   ....    a live stream from Sherevport LA ( I think ) http://www.k945.com/common/gap_streamer.php

SeeYaaByee

Good Night OF.  Sleep Peacefully!

PJ flower

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1158 on: October 17, 2008, 01:27:25 AM »

HH - this would have been the first night Tony was in NY - and she did not stay at Amy's.  Earlier, like 1:00 am she was in Blanchard Park.  She was also driving Tony's truck I believe.  Have they tested his truck?  Sorry for all the questions.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: October 17, 2008, 01:27:57 AM »

HH - thanks for everything your doing - I can just picture you out there digging

Can you ask your friend about June 30th - July 1st at 4:00 am she was in the area of - well, if you are able to look at the following map - I think it is #11

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.55518~-81.242609&style=h&lvl=17&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=5214739&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!146&encType=1

Try to find out if this has been searched - or if the map is so old and now it is all residential or what.  TIA Jackie
My sone thought I was crazy when I got out with my little spade shovel,,,,,he said OMG.....now we will prolly go to jail for tampering with evidence....lolo  like we knew where anything was....I was like  I just wanna see how hard the fround is...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.