April 23, 2024, 10:18:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426081 times)
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: October 17, 2008, 03:58:07 AM »

dominic casey private investigater visited casey in jail on july  25. http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/14/parents_to_visit_casey_anthony.html
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1301 on: October 17, 2008, 03:59:46 AM »

I've got to get some sleep.  Going to visit with my daughter and grandson tomorrow!!!  That's him in my Avi on his little Thomas the Train laptop -- can't wait to see him!!!!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: October 17, 2008, 04:01:09 AM »

Anyone up and know who the phone number 3633 belongs to?

Yes

Chris S.
Grammy - I am brain dead right now, who was he again?  God, she sure had a bunch of men.  More in one month than I dated in a lifetime!

He's the friend she went to visit at his parent's home on the 17th IIRC and she was driving Tony's jeep.  I think his last name is Stutz? 
Thanks - wonder if police interviewed him.  I don't recall seeing a statement from him, but she called him before and after her long delay near blanchard park on June 30.  Okay, going to bed for real this time.  Thanks again and btw - love your posts and the work you and KC put into all the calls and maps!!!!!!!!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: October 17, 2008, 04:03:45 AM »

ok   another place to go.......boggy creek....I dont even like the name of it.....anyway  yes mame  515...I wont touch anything if I saw something I wuld prolly faint so no worries......and I will talk to yall tomorrow ...gotta go to bed now....goodnight everybody......

Good Night HH.  Go with God tomorrow!  Sleep Peacefully tonight!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: October 17, 2008, 04:13:24 AM »

Dana,

I've never addressed a note to you but...
I just finished listening to your show by downloading it to "MediaPlayer".  What an EXCELLENT show.  Your guests tonight were amazing.  I love Leonard Padilla anyway but his taking the initiative in helping Tim Miller and TES just reinforces my faith in him. 

You are an absolute gentleman with your guests and have an excellent speaking voice to go with your manners.  Thank You for an amazing broadcast!!!

PJ flower

PJ, what did Leonard do?

He was at a convention and took the initiative to get funding and help for TES.  It's a show that is really worth listening to and can be listened to or downloaded at :
  The Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio - Thursday, October 16, 2008 - Robin Sax Discusses the Casey Anthony Indictment, and Author Kathryn Casey Discusses Her New Book, "Descent Into Hell". Also Bail Bondsman Leonard Padilla [49:43m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download

I just clicked on the link on the right hand of our screen where the blue boxes are.  Once there you can navigate to the show of choice.  I'm talking about October 16.

Good Night.  Sleep Peacefully!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1305 on: October 17, 2008, 04:16:49 AM »

I just arrived home from work...so please forgive me if this video of George has already been posted....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7653911&version=1&locale=EN-US

WOW!  How can someone be so blind?????

Couple of things I noticed in this video:
George again slips and refers to Caylee as his daughter. (he says Casey needs to be home with "my wife, my son, my daughter".  I can see it as being innocent enough, but odd that it's the second time he got it wrong just who little Caylee is.  "that was not my granddaughter in my granddaughter's car" .

George talks again about how difficult it was to go into the GJ and say what he had to say.  Then the reporter asks if anything he said would hurt Casey's defense.  He said no, definitely not.  Cindy has said the same thing.  So, the what was so damn hard about it?  Seriously?  I now think this was all Nejame's script on  how to get people to sympathize with George.

George talks about a new friend who's been with him since almost the beginning of all this.  I'm wondering if this is our friend Chuck?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: October 17, 2008, 04:22:39 AM »

I just arrived home from work...so please forgive me if this video of George has already been posted....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7653911&version=1&locale=EN-US

WOW!  How can someone be so blind?????

I'm not sure...was wondering the same thing as I was listening myself...this is the newest of videos out of George on Fox news

wow first time Ive heard there PI s name.

This PI is 2 steps away from bringing Caylee he told George.....but he needs help....WTF??
  2 steps away?  that's the stupidest thing...well one of the stupidest things he's said
how in the heck can you be 2 steps away?  the DNA doesn't lie, but the anthony's do
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: October 17, 2008, 04:37:13 AM »

Monkeys  Good evening to all.

I need to go back and try speed reading to get caught up   but wanted to drop this off
and hope is gets bumped along at times 

Any Monkeys that happen on this post   that are in the Haughton / Shreveport / Bossier City area of Louisiana or know someone there ...
PLEASE  read...

About a upcoming  TES search  for Clinton Nelson ... His Mother Carolyn is a Monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3638.0

For Clinton's story  you can read through his thread in OUR Missing Person Section  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.0

At this time I'm not sure what may be needed besides spreading the word to that area someway.
To me it is a way we can assist TES... and the mother/family of a missing person.   

TIA

Good Morning...Bringing forward for Oldfart...

The link to Clinton's candle site is in my sig. line...

Back to reading...and lurking...
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1308 on: October 17, 2008, 04:38:21 AM »

Ok... So I may be a little late on this... And someone may have mentioned this... but here is another connection involving a Shamrock Clover to the hat found in the trash... She's wearing a necklace with that symbol... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: October 17, 2008, 05:07:58 AM »

[size=14pt] chris stutz[/size]
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: October 17, 2008, 05:16:39 AM »

Yes

Chris S.
Grammy - I am brain dead right now, who was he again?  God, she sure had a bunch of men.  More in one month than I dated in a lifetime!

He's the friend she went to visit at his parent's home on the 17th IIRC and she was driving Tony's jeep.  I think his last name is Stutz? 
Thanks - wonder if police interviewed him.  I don't recall seeing a statement from him, but she called him before and after her long delay near blanchard park on June 30.  Okay, going to bed for real this time.  Thanks again and btw - love your posts and the work you and KC put into all the calls and maps!!!!!!!!
I had this saved, don't know if it will help.
Ex-Boyfriend Stutz
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564652.pdf
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1311 on: October 17, 2008, 05:53:23 AM »

Caylee is on the cover of this weeks People.

NG just said she wouldnt let someone come to her xmas party because they smelled like smoke and Nicotine causes SIDS.  WOW!
Well it is nice to know nancy cured that one...They have trying to figure out what causes sids for years...My kids i was told to lay ont here stomaches now they say that is bad..So now we lay them on their backs were if they throw up they can choke and half these kids head are deformed from laying on their back..

I am a smoker ALL 3 of my kids are ALIVE and well. I never spoked in their faces or anything, well you get the general idea. Anyways, As for doctors saying "Lay the baby on his/her back"? I think is CRAZY! I agree with you Mrs. I was so scared about the choking. I asked the doctor oneday, she said "The baby will know enough to turn her head"  Anyways, my baby wouldn't sleep. I lived at my moms at the time. My mom said to me "Screw this, put her on her on her stomache" We did just that and she slept!  As for the head being deformed? My brother having his first kid and all, he listened to EVERYTHING the doctors said and put my nephew on his back etc. Well my nephew needed to wear a special helmet for awhile because his head was allll flat on one side. It really makes you wonder where these doctors got their degree from, a cracker jack box? JMO and our experience           

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: October 17, 2008, 07:18:42 AM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: October 17, 2008, 07:30:40 AM »

Good Morning all here

If I have to hear Baez say one more time that yesterday was a slow news day I think I will be sick.  To me he is as irritating to listen to as Cindy.  It takes him 10 minutes to say something he could say in 30 seconds!!!   

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1314 on: October 17, 2008, 07:35:56 AM »

Caylee is on the cover of this weeks People.

NG just said she wouldnt let someone come to her xmas party because they smelled like smoke and Nicotine causes SIDS.  WOW!
Well it is nice to know nancy cured that one...They have trying to figure out what causes sids for years...My kids i was told to lay ont here stomaches now they say that is bad..So now we lay them on their backs were if they throw up they can choke and half these kids head are deformed from laying on their back..

I am a smoker ALL 3 of my kids are ALIVE and well. I never spoked in their faces or anything, well you get the general idea. Anyways, As for doctors saying "Lay the baby on his/her back"? I think is CRAZY! I agree with you Mrs. I was so scared about the choking. I asked the doctor oneday, she said "The baby will know enough to turn her head"  Anyways, my baby wouldn't sleep. I lived at my moms at the time. My mom said to me "Screw this, put her on her on her stomache" We did just that and she slept!  As for the head being deformed? My brother having his first kid and all, he listened to EVERYTHING the doctors said and put my nephew on his back etc. Well my nephew needed to wear a special helmet for awhile because his head was allll flat on one side. It really makes you wonder where these doctors got their degree from, a cracker jack box? JMO and our experience           

OOPS I meant smoked, NOT ENOUGH coffee yet, 

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: October 17, 2008, 07:57:00 AM »

On reading back, I see a couple of posts regarding little Cole Puffinburger kidnapped from Las Vegas...Here is a link to Cole's thread for any Monkeys that are interested...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3723.new#top

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1316 on: October 17, 2008, 07:57:48 AM »

Good morning to anyone who is out there this early.

While I ate my oatmeal breakfast cookie, I have been reading a little at the Supernatural Response Team site with which Rev. Grund is affiliated. The beliefs on the site are not necessarily something I agree with, but I don't think they're as "out there" as the site's name made them seem.

For those who haven't read there, the site basically says that people who experience "alien" contact are not dealing with creatures from outerspace, they're dealing with demons. The whole concept really seems quite consistent with evangelical Christianity. I just wanted to mention that, because at first I thought the site dealt with something entirely different, and I didn't know if others were under that impression as well.

I Stand With The Girl
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1317 on: October 17, 2008, 08:07:48 AM »

Good morning to anyone who is out there this early.

While I ate my oatmeal breakfast cookie, I have been reading a little at the Supernatural Response Team site with which Rev. Grund is affiliated. The beliefs on the site are not necessarily something I agree with, but I don't think they're as "out there" as the site's name made them seem.

For those who haven't read there, the site basically says that people who experience "alien" contact are not dealing with creatures from outerspace, they're dealing with demons. The whole concept really seems quite consistent with evangelical Christianity. I just wanted to mention that, because at first I thought the site dealt with something entirely different, and I didn't know if others were under that impression as well.

Good morning BT! Thanks for the info...will have to check it out....
You are a much better monkey than I am....I am eating a pop tart! LOL

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1318 on: October 17, 2008, 08:09:14 AM »

SEEME I "adjusted" it. Hope you don't mind!

and some Anthony Kool -Aid for anyone who wants it.

Good Morning ALL!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1319 on: October 17, 2008, 08:11:22 AM »

Sorry this photo seems odd to me.

Maybe it is my warped sense of humor but ... I find this photo hilarious.

Janet

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, as I am trying to catch up....but, doesn't Lee look "well-dressed"?

Who wants some Kool-Aid?????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.