March 28, 2024, 03:29:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 422853 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1340 on: October 17, 2008, 08:57:46 AM »

Good morning everyone;

I am have reading back about the signs that a person is a sociopath.  Several people here posted that they have known a sociopath.  If any of you  here can tell me if you had a sense initially there was something amiss about the person you suspect is one and if you ever tried to figure what was wrong with them til you realized they were a sociopath.

Maybe i need to repost this later when more people are here.

Thank you

My daughter's father is a sociopath IMO. I was 16 and insecure. So, it took me a few years to kick him to the curb. He gave the appearance of being vain, when in reality he was insecure. He was a liar -- not a good one. He was a manipulator. He was a thief. He stole from me and his family and took advantage of anyone who cared for him.

He was extremely CHARMING and SOCIABLE. He CRIED on cue as a way to convince me he had feelings. He used MY daughter as a pawn in his games. (She is mine b/c I've raised her for 15 years by myself.) His only feeling is a deep desire to GET WHAT HE WANTS. He doesn't care who he hurts along the way. He doesn't care if he breaks the law in the process. If a person sees him for who he is and calls him on it (like I did), he is literally SCARED of that person. He only preys on those he perceives as weaker than him.

This is a man who during the OJ Simpson murder trial told me the he should "do that" to me. My reaction was to get a knife from the kitchen and hold it to his face and tell him I'd kill him before I ever let him kill me. Let's just say. He shut his mouth at that point.  And now the monkeys might think I'm the crazy one. But I'll tell you, I'll fight to the deah for my life or the life of my daughter or any other family member. That's just the kind of person I am.

Sorry for the rant.

I remember you, Caylee.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: October 17, 2008, 08:59:05 AM »

Morning everyone!  Notice how the Anthonys are pouring it on thick with the Caylee is alive again after the slip by Black.  Im sure Baez has them doing this and now theres suddenly all this new stuff from a PI.  And this PI, if hes really a PI and investigating, what a sicko to be taking money from a family thats grandchild has been murdered.  When I think it cant get any more bizare George makes these statements.  He must be on some of the same stuff Cindy is on and they are all halucinating.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: October 17, 2008, 09:01:30 AM »

Morning everyone!  Notice how the Anthonys are pouring it on thick with the Caylee is alive again after the slip by Black.  Im sure Baez has them doing this and now theres suddenly all this new stuff from a PI.  And this PI, if hes really a PI and investigating, what a sicko to be taking money from a family thats grandchild has been murdered.  When I think it cant get any more bizare George makes these statements.  He must be on some of the same stuff Cindy is on and they are all halucinating.

I swear to you -- if they could find a child who looked enough like Caylee and they could somehow get away with it -- they'd take that child and pretend she was Caylee for the rest of her life. That is a sad, sad thought.

I remember you, Caylee.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1343 on: October 17, 2008, 09:02:04 AM »

All I can see are SIX GIANT EYEBROWS!!!

Perhaps they sold their tweezers on Ebay. Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1344 on: October 17, 2008, 09:02:13 AM »

yes but he needs a fishing rod
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: October 17, 2008, 09:03:56 AM »

Good morning everyone;

I am have reading back about the signs that a person is a sociopath.  Several people here posted that they have known a sociopath.  If any of you  here can tell me if you had a sense initially there was something amiss about the person you suspect is one and if you ever tried to figure what was wrong with them til you realized they were a sociopath.

Thank you

Abbey, my brother's ex is a sociopath. And yes, we all knew something was very different about her from the get go. I studied personality disorders for years trying to figure it out what it was. I knew before this case that she was a sociopath but this one reinforced and confirmed everything for me. It is as if I am watching her in every step Casey makes. Both of them are textbook.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1346 on: October 17, 2008, 09:05:35 AM »

Maps of location where witness claims to have seen KC....

The one I was talking about had the white car parked on the side of the road...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: October 17, 2008, 09:07:50 AM »

Good morning everyone;

Thank you

My daughter's father is a sociopath IMO. I was 16 and insecure. So, it took me a few years to kick him to the curb. He gave the appearance of being vain, when in reality he was insecure. He was a liar -- not a good one. He was a manipulator. He was a thief. He stole from me and his family and took advantage of anyone who cared for him.

He was extremely CHARMING and SOCIABLE. He CRIED on cue as a way to convince me he had feelings. He used MY daughter as a pawn in his games. (She is mine b/c I've raised her for 15 years by myself.) His only feeling is a deep desire to GET WHAT HE WANTS. He doesn't care who he hurts along the way. He doesn't care if he breaks the law in the process. If a person sees him for who he is and calls him on it (like I did), he is literally SCARED of that person. He only preys on those he perceives as weaker than him.

This is a man who during the OJ Simpson murder trial told me the he should "do that" to me. My reaction was to get a knife from the kitchen and hold it to his face and tell him I'd kill him before I ever let him kill me. Let's just say. He shut his mouth at that point.  And now the monkeys might think I'm the crazy one. But I'll tell you, I'll fight to the deah for my life or the life of my daughter or any other family member. That's just the kind of person I am.

Sorry for the rant.

THANK YOU SOO MUCH !!  Really. thank you thank you.   I think i just figured out that someone i know and did care about is.  I could never figure out why or how this person could think the way he does because it is the MOST abnormal i have ever encountered, but i always thought it was personality quirps.  It is frightening !!!!
Everything you describe in your post is what he does.  Even though he is highly educated, breaking the law (white collar crimes) is sport to him and he accuses everyone around him of being insecure and on and on.  He especially despises people more successful than him which is everyone, except that he believes he very successful.  He guilts people around him to feel sorry for him at times or do things for him.  I have never met someone who so easily asks people to do things for him.
Am i the one that is crazy ??????
Damn.....i really need to to air this out with someone
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1348 on: October 17, 2008, 09:08:24 AM »

[/quote]

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: October 17, 2008, 09:09:42 AM »

Good morning everyone;

Thank you

Abbey, my brother's ex is a sociopath. And yes, we all knew something was very different about her from the get go. I studied personality disorders for years trying to figure it out what it was. I knew before this case that she was a sociopath but this one reinforced and confirmed everything for me. It is as if I am watching her in every step Casey makes. Both of them are textbook.

I have a thought ... is Cindy a sociopath? I'm just thinking that one type of abuse is psychological abuse. Although spouses are subjected to this abuse, children are most susceptible. Did Cindy psychologically abuse Casey?

Now, let me give you examples -- telling someone she is fat, ugly and stupid on a regular basis (or telling someone she is a BAD mother). Isolating someone from their family and friends (from their finance Jesse Grund). And so on.

I remember you, Caylee.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: October 17, 2008, 09:10:44 AM »

[/quote]

wierd,huh?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: October 17, 2008, 09:10:55 AM »

Good morning everyone;

Thank you

Sorry for the rant.

You're not crazy & I'm sorry you went through what you did! I have always wondered why I am the only person in my family that my brother's ex never had a run in with. And when I say run in, that's putting it mildly. My mother, my sister, my daughter, my niece, of course my brother but usually all women are the ones she would target. But never me? I know now it was & is because I know what she is & she cannot manipulate me & she knows it. She has my niece & nephew & I am terrified for them!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: October 17, 2008, 09:12:55 AM »

Monken and GoodnMad:  I have been up all night and so upset or relieved i figured out what is wrong with him.
Who did you talk to???  How did you deal with it???  or did you just run from these ppeople??

Thank you soo much for sharing.  I really appreciate it
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: October 17, 2008, 09:13:19 AM »

wierd,huh?
[/quote]

Is this picture for real? Do you know when it was taken? OMG?

Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1354 on: October 17, 2008, 09:18:38 AM »

THANK YOU SOO MUCH !!  Really. thank you thank you.   I think i just figured out that someone i know and did care about is.  I could never figure out why or how this person could think the way he does because it is the MOST abnormal i have ever encountered, but i always thought it was personality quirps.  It is frightening !!!!
Everything you describe in your post is what he does.  Even though he is highly educated, breaking the law (white collar crimes) is sport to him and he accuses everyone around him of being insecure and on and on.  He especially despises people more successful than him which is everyone, except that he believes he very successful.  He guilts people around him to feel sorry for him at times or do things for him.  I have never met someone who so easily asks people to do things for him.

Abbey - I'm not sure who this person is in your life but I am warning you -- distance yourself from him. Do not show fear and do call him out every time he comes at you with bullsh**. The only way I got this "man" out of my life (well, mostly out) is to emotionally distance myself from him and to take it a step further my daughter and I moved an hour away. Doesn't sound like much, but it did the trick. Now, I'm not saying every sociopath is a murderer, obviously not. but they damn sure have much more potential than say you or I.

There is no sense of BOUNDARIES with these people. Think of Casey crossing boundaries most of us would not DARE cross:

-Stealing from her parents, grandparents and friends
-Telling her dad "Here's your f'in gas cans"
-And then there are the boundaries she so obviously crossed with Caylee, leading ultimately to the child's death and the child's remains being out there undiscovered for 4 months.

I will also tell you that this man was a victim of physical, emotional and sexual abuse as a child and teen. He also witnesed his father abusing his mother. No excuses. Just a fact.

I remember you, Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1355 on: October 17, 2008, 09:20:02 AM »

I have been researching the "rage" that may have pushed Casey to kill Caylee. See what you think.

Narcissistic rage

Narcissistic rages are based on fear and will endure even after the threat is gone. To the narcissist, the rage is directed towards the person that they feel has slighted them; to other people, the rage is incoherent and unjust. This rage impairs their cognition, therefore impairing their judgment. During the rage they are prone to shouting, fact distortion and making groundless accusations. It’s believed that narcissists have two layers of rage. The first layer of rage can be thought of as a constant anger (towards someone else), and the second layer being a self-aimed wrath. Two specific identified forms of narcissistic rage are explosive and passive-aggressive. The explosive form being an obvious anger, for example, damaging property (or people) and being verbally abusive. The passive-aggressive sort might be sulking or giving their target the silent treatment. They can become enraged to the point of being homicidal especially if he/she has the need to seek revenge. Narcissistic rage is usually short lasting, but can provoke problems towards those that the anger is targeted towards.

I cannot remember which boyfriend/lover/booty call boy was describing Casey's temper as "horrible".

Please comment.

Good morning Monkeys!!!!

Peace Monkeys
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1356 on: October 17, 2008, 09:20:08 AM »

wierd,huh?

Is this picture for real? Do you know when it was taken? OMG?
[/quote]

It is real but not dated. It is a google aerial map.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: October 17, 2008, 09:21:20 AM »

That google pic is spooky to say the least...I can't tell if the car has a black bra on it or not. 

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: October 17, 2008, 09:21:55 AM »

Abbey - I'm not sure who this person is in your life but I am warning you -- distance yourself from him. Do not show fear and do call him out every time he comes at you with bullsh**. The only way I got this "man" out of my life (well, mostly out) is to emotionally distance myself from him and to take it a step further my daughter and I moved an hour away. Doesn't sound like much, but it did the trick. Now, I'm not saying every sociopath is a murderer, obviously not. but they damn sure have much more potential than say you or I.

There is no sense of BOUNDARIES with these people. Think of Casey crossing boundaries most of us would not DARE cross:

-Stealing from her parents, grandparents and friends
-Telling her dad "Here's your f'in gas cans"
-And then there are the boundaries she so obviously crossed with Caylee, leading ultimately to the child's death and the child's remains being out there undiscovered for 4 months.

I will also tell you that this man was a victim of physical, emotional and sexual abuse as a child and teen. He also witnesed his father abusing his mother. No excuses. Just a fact.

Good morning everyone.  My question is how did KC get this way?  Has she always been this way?  Her friends and people like the Grunds say this is not the KC they once knew?  That is what I don't seem to understand. 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1359 on: October 17, 2008, 09:22:27 AM »

Hey guys...ever since I got out of the ER, I have been really sick.....all of my electrolytes are outta whack, and I feel like Casey looks..like chit..... ::MonkeyTongue::I have been sleeping mostly...and been at the doc's office for more blood work.....

A wee bit better today though...

Soooooo, can you guys update me on important stuff? Pretty please?

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.