April 16, 2024, 06:06:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 425311 times)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1360 on: October 17, 2008, 09:23:28 AM »

I have been researching the "rage" that may have pushed Casey to kill Caylee. See what you think.

Narcissistic rage

Narcissistic rages are based on fear and will endure even after the threat is gone. To the narcissist, the rage is directed towards the person that they feel has slighted them; to other people, the rage is incoherent and unjust. This rage impairs their cognition, therefore impairing their judgment. During the rage they are prone to shouting, fact distortion and making groundless accusations. It’s believed that narcissists have two layers of rage. The first layer of rage can be thought of as a constant anger (towards someone else), and the second layer being a self-aimed wrath. Two specific identified forms of narcissistic rage are explosive and passive-aggressive. The explosive form being an obvious anger, for example, damaging property (or people) and being verbally abusive. The passive-aggressive sort might be sulking or giving their target the silent treatment. They can become enraged to the point of being homicidal especially if he/she has the need to seek revenge. Narcissistic rage is usually short lasting, but can provoke problems towards those that the anger is targeted towards.

I cannot remember which boyfriend/lover/booty call boy was describing Casey's temper as "horrible".

Please comment.

Good morning Monkeys!!!!

I will not go into detail because I just hate thinking about it but....I was involved with a man several years ago who was a narcissist and a pathological liar. When I finally found out almost everything he told me was a lie, I confronted him. It was the first time I saw him furious and he went into a rage. He became violent and it turned into a domestic violence incident. He was arrested and pleaded to a lesser charge. He is currently on probation and I have a permanent restraining order against him. Earlier this year, he was arrested for similar charges against another woman. There is no rehab for these types of people and unfortunately most do not seek help because they think the rest of us is wrong.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: October 17, 2008, 09:24:13 AM »

Monken and GoodnMad:  I have been up all night and so upset or relieved i figured out what is wrong with him.
Who did you talk to???  How did you deal with it???  or did you just run from these ppeople??

Thank you soo much for sharing.  I really appreciate it

Abbey, my brother still refuses to believe that she is a sociopath. He says she is bi-polar. I cannot even begin to describe the differences. He will not realize what has happened & is happening in front of his eyes. He is embarrassed & ashamed of how he has treated his family in the past because of this woman. She has his 2 children with her & has recently taken them out of state. he is afraid to even think about what she could do to them. They are terrified of her! I am friends with a psychologist & am hoping some time soon I can get my brother, myself & her together to make him understand what she is. It is so hard. Also, sociopaths are RARELY diagnosed, they are IDENTIFYED by the behavior. A sociopath believes everyone else around them is crazy, but not themselves. There is so so much more over the years. Really unbelievable!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1362 on: October 17, 2008, 09:25:06 AM »

That google pic is spooky to say the least...I can't tell if the car has a black bra on it or not. 
Spooky, indeed --but, like mentioned -- Google satellite maps are generally 3-4 years old. Also, unless Orlando was in a drought at the time, the grass looks a little more "Fallish" to me.

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1363 on: October 17, 2008, 09:25:14 AM »

That google pic is spooky to say the least...I can't tell if the car has a black bra on it or not. 

It is very hard to pan in on the car but some think it is a white car with a black bra!

Those pics are taken over a period of time. Unfortunately, they are not dated.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: October 17, 2008, 09:26:02 AM »

THANK YOU SOO MUCH !!  Really. thank you thank you.   I think i just figured out that someone i know and did care about is.  I could never figure out why or how this person could think the way he does because it is the MOST abnormal i have ever encountered, but i always thought it was personality quirps.  It is frightening !!!!
Everything you describe in your post is what he does.  Even though he is highly educated, breaking the law (white collar crimes) is sport to him and he accuses everyone around him of being insecure and on and on.  He especially despises people more successful than him which is everyone, except that he believes he very successful.  He guilts people around him to feel sorry for him at times or do things for him.  I have never met someone who so easily asks people to do things for him.
Am i the one that is crazy ??????
Damn.....i really need to to air this out with someone

Abbey - I'm not sure who this person is in your life but I am warning you -- distance yourself from him. Do not show fear and do call him out every time he comes at you with bullsh**. The only way I got this "man" out of my life (well, mostly out) is to emotionally distance myself from him and to take it a step further my daughter and I moved an hour away. Doesn't sound like much, but it did the trick. Now, I'm not saying every sociopath is a murderer, obviously not. but they damn sure have much more potential than say you or I.

There is no sense of BOUNDARIES with these people. Think of Casey crossing boundaries most of us would not DARE cross:

-Stealing from her parents, grandparents and friends
-Telling her dad "Here's your f'in gas cans"
-And then there are the boundaries she so obviously crossed with Caylee, leading ultimately to the child's death and the child's remains being out there undiscovered for 4 months.

I will also tell you that this man was a victim of physical, emotional and sexual abuse as a child and teen. He also witnesed his father abusing his mother. No excuses. Just a fact.

I have distanced myself because my husband and i really started thinking there was something so off balance and it wasn't until last night that we both came to the conclusion that he was possibly a sociopath.  He has nearly all the marks except he is not violent
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1365 on: October 17, 2008, 09:26:30 AM »

Spooky, indeed --but, like mentioned -- Google satellite maps are generally 3-4 years old. Also, unless Orlando was in a drought at the time, the grass looks a little more "Fallish" to me.

I agree....but it is just hinky that the car would be in that picture ....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1366 on: October 17, 2008, 09:27:52 AM »

Good morning everyone.  My question is how did KC get this way?  Has she always been this way?  Her friends and people like the Grunds say this is not the KC they once knew?  That is what I don't seem to understand. 

I am not sure what went on in the Anthony family. I can tell you that such a person can fool many, many people. They can be as Casey was described by Jesse - chameleons.

At the very least, I'd say it's obvious there is incredible dysfunction in that family, lack of meaningful discipline, and an alarming lack of boundaries. Casey was never made to face consequences for her actions. So she did not even consider the consequences of whatever she did to Caylee.

I remember you, Caylee.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1367 on: October 17, 2008, 09:28:55 AM »

All I can see are SIX GIANT EYEBROWS!!!

Perhaps they sold their tweezers on Ebay. Rolling Eyes

I think that's the funniest thing I've read yet! 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1368 on: October 17, 2008, 09:29:03 AM »

The main Google office is in Silicon Valley, CA  and the phone # 1-650-253-0000, but not open yet.  There is an office in Atlanta, GA that would be open now phone #1-404-487-9000.  I am not good at these types of calls, but if someone out there is, maybe we can ask how we would go about finding a date for that picture.  The address for the pic is approx. 12108 Boggy Creek Rd.  Orlando, fl  32824  and would be a satellite view.   TIA

Who wants some Kool-Aid?????
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1369 on: October 17, 2008, 09:29:54 AM »

I have been researching the "rage" that may have pushed Casey to kill Caylee. See what you think.

Narcissistic rage

Narcissistic rages are based on fear and will endure even after the threat is gone. To the narcissist, the rage is directed towards the person that they feel has slighted them; to other people, the rage is incoherent and unjust. This rage impairs their cognition, therefore impairing their judgment. During the rage they are prone to shouting, fact distortion and making groundless accusations. It’s believed that narcissists have two layers of rage. The first layer of rage can be thought of as a constant anger (towards someone else), and the second layer being a self-aimed wrath. Two specific identified forms of narcissistic rage are explosive and passive-aggressive. The explosive form being an obvious anger, for example, damaging property (or people) and being verbally abusive. The passive-aggressive sort might be sulking or giving their target the silent treatment. They can become enraged to the point of being homicidal especially if he/she has the need to seek revenge. Narcissistic rage is usually short lasting, but can provoke problems towards those that the anger is targeted towards.

I cannot remember which boyfriend/lover/booty call boy was describing Casey's temper as "horrible".

Please comment.

Good morning Monkeys!!!!

I will not go into detail because I just hate thinking about it but....I was involved with a man several years ago who was a narcissist and a pathological liar. When I finally found out almost everything he told me was a lie, I confronted him. It was the first time I saw him furious and he went into a rage. He became violent and it turned into a domestic violence incident. He was arrested and pleaded to a lesser charge. He is currently on probation and I have a permanent restraining order against him. Earlier this year, he was arrested for similar charges against another woman. There is no rehab for these types of people and unfortunately most do not seek help because they think the rest of us is wrong.

Sorry about the "butthead", but watch him and be wary.

I found this as well

According to Kohut, rages are a result of the shame at being faced with failure. Narcissistic rage is the uncontrollable and unexpected anger that occurs due to a narcissistic injury. Narcissistic injury is a threat to a narcissist’s self-esteem or worth. Rage comes in many forms, but all pertain to the same important thing, revenge.

Maybe it's due to the Cindy vs Casey fight.

Peace Monkeys
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1370 on: October 17, 2008, 09:30:20 AM »

Pooky Bear
"Good morning everyone.  My question is how did KC get this way?  Has she always been this way?  Her friends and people like the Grunds say this is not the KC they once knew?  That is what I don't seem to understand." 

When I googled sociopath it stated that the jury is still our whether this is born or made. One of the characteristics of a sociopath is they can change at the drop of a hat to paraphrase. Jesse stated his family was religious, then so was Casey, another did drugs, so did Casey. She did what ever it was to blend in with whomever she was with. She wanted acceptance above all else, at the expense of all else and would stop at nothing to get what she wanted. My opinion is that she has always been this way and it was fostered by family always cleaning up her messes. They learn at a very young age that there are no consequences for what they do.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: October 17, 2008, 09:30:21 AM »

Monken and GoodnMad:  I have been up all night and so upset or relieved i figured out what is wrong with him.
Who did you talk to???  How did you deal with it???  or did you just run from these ppeople??

Thank you soo much for sharing.  I really appreciate it

Abbey, my brother still refuses to believe that she is a sociopath. He says she is bi-polar. I cannot even begin to describe the differences. He will not realize what has happened & is happening in front of his eyes. He is embarrassed & ashamed of how he has treated his family in the past because of this woman. She has his 2 children with her & has recently taken them out of state. he is afraid to even think about what she could do to them. They are terrified of her! I am friends with a psychologist & am hoping some time soon I can get my brother, myself & her together to make him understand what she is. It is so hard. Also, sociopaths are RARELY diagnosed, they are IDENTIFYED by the behavior. A sociopath believes everyone else around them is crazy, but not themselves. There is so so much more over the years. Really unbelievable!!

YES !!!  that is him.  In almost every conversation he accuses others of having mental problems, especially anyone who is successful. 
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: October 17, 2008, 09:30:27 AM »

It is very hard to pan in on the car but some think it is a white car with a black bra!

I just read on WS...that picture was taken 10/2006   

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1373 on: October 17, 2008, 09:31:46 AM »

RATS!!!!!!

Who wants some Kool-Aid?????
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1374 on: October 17, 2008, 09:32:16 AM »

THANK YOU SOO MUCH !!  Really. thank you thank you.   I think i just figured out that someone i know and did care about is.  I could never figure out why or how this person could think the way he does because it is the MOST abnormal i have ever encountered, but i always thought it was personality quirps.  It is frightening !!!!
Everything you describe in your post is what he does.  Even though he is highly educated, breaking the law (white collar crimes) is sport to him and he accuses everyone around him of being insecure and on and on.  He especially despises people more successful than him which is everyone, except that he believes he very successful.  He guilts people around him to feel sorry for him at times or do things for him.  I have never met someone who so easily asks people to do things for him.

Abbey - I'm not sure who this person is in your life but I am warning you -- distance yourself from him. Do not show fear and do call him out every time he comes at you with bullsh**. The only way I got this "man" out of my life (well, mostly out) is to emotionally distance myself from him and to take it a step further my daughter and I moved an hour away. Doesn't sound like much, but it did the trick. Now, I'm not saying every sociopath is a murderer, obviously not. but they damn sure have much more potential than say you or I.

There is no sense of BOUNDARIES with these people. Think of Casey crossing boundaries most of us would not DARE cross:

-And then there are the boundaries she so obviously crossed with Caylee, leading ultimately to the child's death and the child's remains being out there undiscovered for 4 months.

I will also tell you that this man was a victim of physical, emotional and sexual abuse as a child and teen. He also witnesed his father abusing his mother. No excuses. Just a fact.

I have distanced myself because my husband and i really started thinking there was something so off balance and it wasn't until last night that we both came to the conclusion that he was possibly a sociopath.  He has nearly all the marks except he is not violent

abbey....you are not crazy.... I lived this with my ex....he still tries to blame everything that goes wrong in his life on me....I only wish I had the power to bewitch people and have such influence over the things that happen in life....distance yourself and do not let this person make you think it is your fault....Once I distanced myself I started feeling a whole lot better .....The last 6 months of my life have been a struggle for me and my son, but at least I can finally breath again!!!!!

Have to run off to work now....catch y'all monkeys later....
I still think the picture of the car in the median is "hinky" ....meaning it gives me the creeps, regardless of when it was taken...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: October 17, 2008, 09:33:43 AM »

RATS!!!!!!

yeah right....I agree  RATS!!!!!

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1376 on: October 17, 2008, 09:33:49 AM »

Narcissistic rage

Please comment.

Good morning Monkeys!!!!

Sorry about the "butthead", but watch him and be wary.

I found this as well

According to Kohut, rages are a result of the shame at being faced with failure. Narcissistic rage is the uncontrollable and unexpected anger that occurs due to a narcissistic injury. Narcissistic injury is a threat to a narcissist’s self-esteem or worth. Rage comes in many forms, but all pertain to the same important thing, revenge.

Maybe it's due to the Cindy vs Casey fight.

His middle name is revenge. Over the course of a year, while we were waiting for his case to complete, he threatened me many times. How did he do it and not break the restraining order? He told someone else who told me. Unfortunately, that person was so afraid of him she would not give the police a statement. He caught wind of the possibility and went to her house and slashed her tires.

Fortunately, I have not heard from him in over a year but the memories of that time are very painful and something I will never forget.

Sorry for going on and on

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: October 17, 2008, 09:34:36 AM »

The one I know is!  She becomes enraged!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1378 on: October 17, 2008, 09:34:52 AM »

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: October 17, 2008, 09:35:34 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.