April 24, 2024, 06:40:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426156 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1540 on: October 17, 2008, 12:53:38 PM »

I have no idea what this is, but it looks like the morgue that was used for the death in Miami of the blond star.  Anna?  Dr. Boden did the autopsy and held a press conference in front of the building.  Do all morgues look alike?  Probably not.

It does look like that morgue..hmmm
I read on the fox orlando blog that was a detention center and something about a 12 yo that punched a teacher. Don't know if that is true. Screwed that post up, Sorry.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1541 on: October 17, 2008, 12:54:07 PM »

I was thinking the same thing about the building!  With all the signs it does look like a morgue?  Any notable deaths in Florida besides Caylee?

Lisa
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1542 on: October 17, 2008, 12:56:41 PM »

I was thinking the same thing about the building!  With all the signs it does look like a morgue?  Any notable deaths in Florida besides Caylee?

Lisa

When I first saw it this morning I thought it might be the jail or some bail bondsman area. Notice the cement poles in front of the door so no one can ram a car through. Also it doesn't really look like the door has a handle. Maybe they need to be buzzed in through an intercom.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: October 17, 2008, 12:56:45 PM »

Would a morgue have benches outside their doors?
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: October 17, 2008, 12:57:03 PM »

I was starting to feel sorry for GA.  Watching his interview before he had to testify before the grand jury.  But after seeing inteviews of him since I've had a change of heart again.  There for a few minutes I thought he'd seen the light, but he is right back to where he was in his thinking.  I kept thinking last night while I was trying to go to see that if someone had my grandaughter I'd be in the nut house if I couldn't find her, yet the A's just keep repeating over and over that they are close to getting CA back; they sorta know who has her...well, why don't they get her?  Oh, and another thing that bothers me is they plead for the public to help them while they are doing nothing and it makes me wonder if they just assume CA is going to show up on their doorstep one day hand in hand with a good samaritan who just happened to find her and bring her home.  Weird.  That's just the feeling I get every time I watch one of their interviews.  Of all the years, probably since Adam Walsh's disappearance that I've watched families of missing children on tv I have never, ever seen a family do nothing to be an active participate in searching for their lost child.  I really thought George had more sense, but I don't think that's the case.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1545 on: October 17, 2008, 12:59:30 PM »

I was starting to feel sorry for GA.  Watching his interview before he had to testify before the grand jury.  But after seeing inteviews of him since I've had a change of heart again.  There for a few minutes I thought he'd seen the light, but he is right back to where he was in his thinking.  I kept thinking last night while I was trying to go to see that if someone had my grandaughter I'd be in the nut house if I couldn't find her, yet the A's just keep repeating over and over that they are close to getting CA back; they sorta know who has her...well, why don't they get her?  Oh, and another thing that bothers me is they plead for the public to help them while they are doing nothing and it makes me wonder if they just assume CA is going to show up on their doorstep one day hand in hand with a good samaritan who just happened to find her and bring her home.  Weird.  That's just the feeling I get every time I watch one of their interviews.  Of all the years, probably since Adam Walsh's disappearance that I've watched families of missing children on tv I have never, ever seen a family do nothing to be an active participate in searching for their lost child.  I really thought George had more sense, but I don't think that's the case.

I had the same thoughts about George.  I had hopes for him.   I am really beginning to suspect that the PI's are telling George and Cindy what they want to hear, because that means they keep getting paid.

Lisa
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: October 17, 2008, 12:59:55 PM »

So I went out to get the newspaper and tripped over the grass, it was fallish!!!!   Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: October 17, 2008, 01:01:07 PM »

So I went out to get the newspaper and tripped over the grass, it was fallish!!!!   Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I Stand With The Girl
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: October 17, 2008, 01:01:15 PM »

I think you're smoking it!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1549 on: October 17, 2008, 01:02:46 PM »

I think you're smoking it!
You know you love me.

monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1550 on: October 17, 2008, 01:04:02 PM »

Did anyone notice R. Grund on NG last backpeddling? Some of us have posted that there is just something about him that doesnt sit right with us. I in no way believe he is involved but last night he sang a different tune.

I have always felt something to be strange with that man. And while I do not believe him to be involved, I do understand where he is coming from when he said they all still loved Casey, because truthfully ... No matter how much I would want to hate someone for something like this happening, If they were family or like family, I know right from wrong and that the man up above holds me accountable for any hate I may harbor.  ( I want so badly to hate my own POS father but in all reality I cannot, So I somehow bury what he has done in the back of my mind) anyway point is  I do think he is crazy for thinking she is still alive with all the evidence but do not blame him for still showing some compassion if for no other reson this his son's feelings.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1551 on: October 17, 2008, 01:05:07 PM »

I have no idea what this is, but it looks like the morgue that was used for the death in Miami of the blond star.  Anna?  Dr. Boden did the autopsy and held a press conference in front of the building.  Do all morgues look alike?  Probably not.

I read on the fox orlando blog that was a detention center and something about a 12 yo that punched a teacher. Don't know if that is true. Screwed that post up, Sorry.

I emailed Fox to ask where it was.  Hopefully, if they're on their toes, we'll know for sure soon.

Who wants some Kool-Aid?????
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: October 17, 2008, 01:06:07 PM »

Hi all,
   I asked this question yesterday, but can't find any answers.  Can someone tell me about the grate in Red's pictures?  Is this a common thing in Fl?  Is it some kind of sewer or drainage?  How deep is the water in it?  Anyone know anything?

I don't have the answers to your questions, but I didn't want you to think you were being ignored. Howdy.

Thanks, It is just one of the nagging questions that I can't get out of my mind.  Along with the fear that Caylee was moved multiple times and may be in multiple places.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: October 17, 2008, 01:06:39 PM »

LMAO girl you are crazy

How are you with your fallish self today lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: October 17, 2008, 01:07:42 PM »

LMAO girl you are crazy

Good thanks, and you???

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: October 17, 2008, 01:08:47 PM »

LMAO girl you are crazy

Good thanks, and you???

All the better for seeing you and your post's!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: October 17, 2008, 01:09:39 PM »

LMAO girl you are crazy

Good thanks, and you???

All the better for seeing you and your post's!!
Thank you.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1557 on: October 17, 2008, 01:10:12 PM »

I emailed Fox to ask where it was.  Hopefully, if they're on their toes, we'll know for sure soon.
Thanks I didn't know if what I read was just a rumor. Sorry I screwed up the post. I am always doing that.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1558 on: October 17, 2008, 01:10:38 PM »

I can't tell you all how DISGUSTED I was yesterday listening to Todd Black trying to gasp for air as he was choking on the words he spoke from the previous day regarding "the loss of life of this little girl" ... IMO SOMEBODY needs to take control of this circus and hold these attorneys AND their spokespeople accountable for what they DO KNOW ... IMO they need to be called into LE questioning (client/attorney priveledge - BS)
He blatently LIED saying that he did NOT say it ... cuz he did ... we all heard it!  It was NOT taken out of context!

IF there is a MISSING baby ... they have a "picture" and "tips" ... they should be MADE to turn them over to LE/FBI to pursue ... the photo of this woman (kidnapper) should immediately be released so that people can "look" for this baby .... <cough, cough>

IF this baby is dead and they know it (as TB has ADMITTED)... they should be MADE to admit that they know this and tell LE where she is so that she can be given a proper/dignified burial!  I believe w/TB's statement ... he has already abused his right to "secrecy and privacy" per the defense and should be questioned by LE ...
The very idea that JB could have a picture of the kidnapper and not release it is ludicrous.  I thought this was all about finding Caylee.  I would also like to know why ther was never a sketch of the kidnapper from Casey if she was so positive of ZG exsistence.  This double speak has me going crazy. 
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: October 17, 2008, 01:14:12 PM »

I can't tell you all how DISGUSTED I was yesterday listening to Todd Black trying to gasp for air as he was choking on the words he spoke from the previous day regarding "the loss of life of this little girl" ... IMO SOMEBODY needs to take control of this circus and hold these attorneys AND their spokespeople accountable for what they DO KNOW ... IMO they need to be called into LE questioning (client/attorney priveledge - BS)
He blatently LIED saying that he did NOT say it ... cuz he did ... we all heard it!  It was NOT taken out of context!

IF there is a MISSING baby ... they have a "picture" and "tips" ... they should be MADE to turn them over to LE/FBI to pursue ... the photo of this woman (kidnapper) should immediately be released so that people can "look" for this baby .... <cough, cough>

IF this baby is dead and they know it (as TB has ADMITTED)... they should be MADE to admit that they know this and tell LE where she is so that she can be given a proper/dignified burial!  I believe w/TB's statement ... he has already abused his right to "secrecy and privacy" per the defense and should be questioned by LE ...
The very idea that JB could have a picture of the kidnapper and not release it is ludicrous.  I thought this was all about finding Caylee.  I would also like to know why ther was never a sketch of the kidnapper from Casey if she was so positive of ZG exsistence.  This double speak has me going crazy. 

Can't LE make them turn over all of this evidence?  I am going crazy with you!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.