April 19, 2024, 06:23:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 425752 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1560 on: October 17, 2008, 01:16:56 PM »

I can't tell you all how DISGUSTED I was yesterday listening to Todd Black trying to gasp for air as he was choking on the words he spoke from the previous day regarding "the loss of life of this little girl" ... IMO SOMEBODY needs to take control of this circus and hold these attorneys AND their spokespeople accountable for what they DO KNOW ... IMO they need to be called into LE questioning (client/attorney priveledge - BS)
He blatently LIED saying that he did NOT say it ... cuz he did ... we all heard it!  It was NOT taken out of context!

IF there is a MISSING baby ... they have a "picture" and "tips" ... they should be MADE to turn them over to LE/FBI to pursue ... the photo of this woman (kidnapper) should immediately be released so that people can "look" for this baby .... <cough, cough>

IF this baby is dead and they know it (as TB has ADMITTED)... they should be MADE to admit that they know this and tell LE where she is so that she can be given a proper/dignified burial!  I believe w/TB's statement ... he has already abused his right to "secrecy and privacy" per the defense and should be questioned by LE ...
The very idea that JB could have a picture of the kidnapper and not release it is ludicrous.  I thought this was all about finding Caylee.  I would also like to know why ther was never a sketch of the kidnapper from Casey if she was so positive of ZG exsistence.  This double speak has me going crazy. 

Can't LE make them turn over all of this evidence?  I am going crazy with you!!
Attorney - Client priviledge does not extend to witholding evidence of a CRIME. If Baez is AWARE of a "kidnapping" or "crime" being committed by someone -- he must REPORT it.

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1561 on: October 17, 2008, 01:19:35 PM »

I can't tell you all how DISGUSTED I was yesterday listening to Todd Black trying to gasp for air as he was choking on the words he spoke from the previous day regarding "the loss of life of this little girl" ... IMO SOMEBODY needs to take control of this circus and hold these attorneys AND their spokespeople accountable for what they DO KNOW ... IMO they need to be called into LE questioning (client/attorney priveledge - BS)
He blatently LIED saying that he did NOT say it ... cuz he did ... we all heard it!  It was NOT taken out of context!

IF there is a MISSING baby ... they have a "picture" and "tips" ... they should be MADE to turn them over to LE/FBI to pursue ... the photo of this woman (kidnapper) should immediately be released so that people can "look" for this baby .... <cough, cough>

IF this baby is dead and they know it (as TB has ADMITTED)... they should be MADE to admit that they know this and tell LE where she is so that she can be given a proper/dignified burial!  I believe w/TB's statement ... he has already abused his right to "secrecy and privacy" per the defense and should be questioned by LE ...
The very idea that JB could have a picture of the kidnapper and not release it is ludicrous.  I thought this was all about finding Caylee.  I would also like to know why ther was never a sketch of the kidnapper from Casey if she was so positive of ZG exsistence.  This double speak has me going crazy. 

I think jb is just blowing smoke up our butts..I geuss the Anthony's are teaching him a thing or two...I do not think that people calling saying they seen caylee is evidence and yes if they have apic of the nanny zg they should be forced to show it, In fact i really think they would have shown it except it is probly just a nameless hispanic person and if they show it on tv that person may come forward and tell us she is not zg..JMO.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: October 17, 2008, 01:20:16 PM »

I can't tell you all how DISGUSTED I was yesterday listening to Todd Black trying to gasp for air as he was choking on the words he spoke from the previous day regarding "the loss of life of this little girl" ... IMO SOMEBODY needs to take control of this circus and hold these attorneys AND their spokespeople accountable for what they DO KNOW ... IMO they need to be called into LE questioning (client/attorney privilege - BS)
He blatantly LIED saying that he did NOT say it ... cuz he did ... we all heard it!  It was NOT taken out of context!

LE made the decision based on Casey's lies quite early in the investigation that they would NOT release a composite drawing of ZG due to the fact that it could actually interfere with the investigation and quite possibly harm another innocent person ..... the public would be looking for this person and call in tips based on the drawing that was the figment of Casey's imagination.

BUT ... JB claims to have a REAL photo of ZG ... IMO he should be MADE to turn over this photo per the FBI ... if not .... HE should be arrested w/obstruction and hampering an investigation .... the prosecution definitely has the upper hand to "force" the defense to show their hand early by producing this photo ... but for some reason ... seem uninterested in doing so .... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1563 on: October 17, 2008, 01:20:25 PM »

I imagine this is the convo between George and the PI's:

PI:  "Mr. Anthony, we are getting real close to finding Caylee."

George:  "You are?"

PI:  "Yes, but in order for us to get her we are gonna need x amount of $."

The Anthony's are in total denial and I have no doubt that the PI's are taking advantage of them.

Lisa
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1564 on: October 17, 2008, 01:20:28 PM »

Attorney - Client priviledge does not extend to witholding evidence of a CRIME. If Baez is AWARE of a "kidnapping" or "crime" being committed by someone -- he must REPORT it.

IMO, Baez has nothing.  He likes to blow off to the media.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1565 on: October 17, 2008, 01:21:49 PM »

I should clarify to say a "crime" committed by another party. If he knows about someone kidnapping Caylee (other than Casey) -- he can't just stay quiet.

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1566 on: October 17, 2008, 01:22:31 PM »

According to Todd Black it was reported but nobody believed her..I believe it was in the same interview he stated loss of life of a little girl..I could be wrong
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1567 on: October 17, 2008, 01:24:27 PM »

Anyone up and know who the phone number 3633 belongs to?

Yes

Chris S.
Grammy - I am brain dead right now, who was he again?  God, she sure had a bunch of men.  More in one month than I dated in a lifetime!

He's the friend she went to visit at his parent's home on the 17th IIRC and she was driving Tony's jeep.  I think his last name is Stutz? 
Thanks - wonder if police interviewed him.  I don't recall seeing a statement from him, but she called him before and after her long delay near blanchard park on June 30.  Okay, going to bed for real this time.  Thanks again and btw - love your posts and the work you and KC put into all the calls and maps!!!!!!!!
I had this saved, don't know if it will help.
Ex-Boyfriend Stutz
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564652.pdf

Out for Bull - thank you, very helpful !!!!!!!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1568 on: October 17, 2008, 01:25:09 PM »

I can't tell you all how DISGUSTED I was yesterday listening to Todd Black trying to gasp for air as he was choking on the words he spoke from the previous day regarding "the loss of life of this little girl" ... IMO SOMEBODY needs to take control of this circus and hold these attorneys AND their spokespeople accountable for what they DO KNOW ... IMO they need to be called into LE questioning (client/attorney privilege - BS)
He blatantly LIED saying that he did NOT say it ... cuz he did ... we all heard it!  It was NOT taken out of context!

LE made the decision based on Casey's lies quite early in the investigation that they would NOT release a composite drawing of ZG due to the fact that it could actually interfere with the investigation and quite possibly harm another innocent person ..... the public would be looking for this person and call in tips based on the drawing that was the figment of Casey's imagination.

BUT ... JB claims to have a REAL photo of ZG ... IMO he should be MADE to turn over this photo per the FBI ... if not .... HE should be arrested w/obstruction and hampering an investigation .... the prosecution definitely has the upper hand to "force" the defense to show their hand early by producing this photo ... but for some reason ... seem uninterested in doing so .... 
Well i guess we will just have to wait till he calls this woman in the photo to testify
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1569 on: October 17, 2008, 01:27:53 PM »

IMO, Baez has nothing.  He likes to blow off to the media.

I agree 100% ... BUT  I feel the charade has gone on long enuff and LE should call his bluff!  Put up or shut up!  Baez is worried about the protesters and Caseys safety ... then cut the bull ... his false claims is stirring up the media frenzy and IMO he should be made to stop this circus act .... He is NOT creating "reasonable" doubt ... the forensics PROVE differently ... he is only showing his OWN ignorance ... and how unqualified he is to represent this case!  He should be held ACCOUNTABLE for everything that comes out of his mouth!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1570 on: October 17, 2008, 01:29:43 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html the other cam looks like Steve Doocy from Fox promoting another book

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: October 17, 2008, 01:31:23 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html the other cam looks like Steve Doocy from Fox promoting another book

Steve is in Florida this weekend for his book.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1572 on: October 17, 2008, 01:41:47 PM »

I am new to this forum, and have been following this story, since the beginning.  I don't believe Casey when she says she has no clue where Caylee is.  I do believe she killed her little two year old girl and I would like to believe it was an accident.  But I can't get past how confident Casey appears that we will not find the body.  It makes me truly think about where little Caylee's body can be or what she did with her body.  And why Casey is so confident (at least she appears to be), that a body will never be found.   

Because she appears so confident, it makes me wonder if we are not even close to where Caylee's body is. 

The dumpster has always bothered me.  I never really hear anyone communicate that the landfill(s) have been thoroughly searched.  Or maybe a landfill can't be thoroughly searched.  So upsetting.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: October 17, 2008, 01:42:24 PM »

just want to comment on the 'dirt' in florida.  i live in nebraska, so found a post from long ago to have been very interesting and informative.  it seems the dirt in florida is more sandy than the dirt i'm used to here.  and that mixture of sand reportedly makes it more difficult to not only dig in, but to cover something up as well.  the more one digs down into it, the more sand just falls into the hole being dug, that kind of thing.  my bet is that if caylee has been buried, she's in a shallow grave, just because of the mix of sand with the dirt. 
[/quote]

Thank You Wyks!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: October 17, 2008, 01:43:26 PM »

Ha! Ha!  ok ... you gotta check out the front page of Krause's site ... too funny  (sorry if posted before ... I wasn't on yesterday)

http://www.thedailybs.com/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: October 17, 2008, 01:47:50 PM »

I am new to this forum, and have been following this story, since the beginning.  I don't believe Casey when she says she has no clue where Caylee is.  I do believe she killed her little two year old girl and I would like to believe it was an accident.  But I can't get past how confident Casey appears that we will not find the body.  It makes me truly think about where little Caylee's body can be or what she did with her body.  And why Casey is so confident (at least she appears to be), that a body will never be found.   

Because she appears so confident, it makes me wonder if we are not even close to where Caylee's body is. 

The dumpster has always bothered me.  I never really hear anyone communicate that the landfill(s) have been thoroughly searched.  Or maybe a landfill can't be thoroughly searched.  So upsetting.

Welcome Blaze - I know the landfill was searched but I don't know how thoroughly. 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: October 17, 2008, 01:53:03 PM »

Hey Blaze ... WELCOME ..... a socio path always tells a bit of the truth in every story (lie) ... When she says she doesn't have a clue where Caylee is ... I kind of believe her ... In her minds eye ... if she threw her in a dumpster ... she doesn't really know where she is right know (cuz the garbage truck moved her)

I am stuck on the dumpster at SawGrass Apts however (maybe the only monkey that thinks so but thats ok ....    )  Casey was emphatic when she said "That's the last place I saw her" ... "that's where I dropped her off" ....

After 31 days of a head start ... a landfill search would be next to impossible ... IMO  It would be way too dangerous for cadaver dogs ... (needles, broken glass, etc)

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: October 17, 2008, 01:53:22 PM »

Welcom Blaze!
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1578 on: October 17, 2008, 01:57:03 PM »

They just can't shut up!

Baez spokesman says media misleading public on Casey Anthony case

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-101708,0,668489.story

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: October 17, 2008, 01:57:48 PM »

Does anyone remember what day Casey took a shower at someone else's house and where are the pings for the phone on that day?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.