April 19, 2024, 06:57:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 425755 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1660 on: October 17, 2008, 03:41:11 PM »

Quote from: OurAngelCaylee on Today at 12:30:50 AM
I just arrived home from work...so please forgive me if this video of George has already been posted....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7653911&version=1&locale=EN-US

Wow....George is still so full of bull caca,just like Cindy.
I'll be glad when the trial starts.Does anyone know when the murder trial will start and does Florida allow cameras in the court room?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: October 17, 2008, 03:41:41 PM »

Hello Everyone!
I am a new poster and I really enjoy reading everyone's thoughts and insights.  I saw yesterday that some people were wondering how KC knew J. Baez and if she knew him before.  I heard on the news that she was referred to him by another inmate.  Apparently he had defended this inmate in another case.

Welcome 3babiesmommy!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: October 17, 2008, 03:41:42 PM »

AFTERNOON MONKEYS! 

HERE YOU GO LADIES....FRESH MEAT!

I think he is much better looking than that pic. huba huba Smile

Yep.  That pic does not do him justice!

Lisa

He isn't bad...lol!! I think Yuri Mellich is MUCH more handsome....and of course very married..!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1663 on: October 17, 2008, 03:41:57 PM »

Any more information on the 2nd POI? 

I dont' know Lala's.  But I know you've asked that question several times  over the past couple of days and don't want you to think you were being ignored.  I'd like to know too.  Was it decided maybe it was just the wording of the second indictment, or is there a 2nd POI?  Any monkey know?  TIA   

Thanks for answering me.  I was afraid I had missed it.  I can't always read every post even though I try.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1664 on: October 17, 2008, 03:42:19 PM »

Hello Everyone!
I am a new poster and I really enjoy reading everyone's thoughts and insights.  I saw yesterday that some people were wondering how KC knew J. Baez and if she knew him before.  I heard on the news that she was referred to him by another inmate.  Apparently he had defended this inmate in another case.
Yet the inmate was still an inmate even after his services...um that would have said something to me right there!  LOL Casey is an idiot!

Welcome 3Babies.. I am going to have 2!  I look forward to your posts........

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: October 17, 2008, 03:43:44 PM »

thanks for asking goodnmad...

The chloroform being discovered in the area of the yard where the cadaver dogs hit, tells me that Casey or her accomplice, most likely Casey, poured the liquid chloroform in that area TO MASK THE SMELL - JUST LIKE THE CAR.

The chloroform was used to mask and not kill in my opinion - and - your thoughts?

I did ask stayze if chloroform would stay in soil or mulch to be picked up by analysis, but think they missed my post so I didn't see a reply, in previous posts on the subject stayze indicated that chloroform would evaporate unless it was confined to a closed area, I asked about the playhouse as they do have doors & windows that can be closed, they are not air tight but then again neither is a car trunk.

When we first learned of the chloroform it was in relation to it's use in cleaning or deceiving, but let's face it the use of this dangerous chemical is multifaceted, truth be told I think the skank is more capable of violence than accidental overdose on the innocent small child.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: October 17, 2008, 03:43:45 PM »

Hello Everyone!
Yet the inmate was still an inmate even after his services...um that would have said something to me right there!  LOL Casey is an idiot!

Welcome 3Babies.. I am going to have 2!  I look forward to your posts........
Perhaps he gives a discount for referrals to "repeat offenders"...

Hi 3babies!!! 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1667 on: October 17, 2008, 03:44:24 PM »

Any more information on the 2nd POI? 

I dont' know Lala's.  But I know you've asked that question several times  over the past couple of days and don't want you to think you were being ignored.  I'd like to know too.  Was it decided maybe it was just the wording of the second indictment, or is there a 2nd POI?  Any monkey know?  TIA   

I go back and forth on this.  People have made good arguments for each, no POI, or a second POI.  I think it is just the wording, or else someone else would have been arrested by now, b/c isn't that what an indictment is basically?  Permission to arrest someone on something specific?  My only other thought is that whatever they have in evidence, points to a 2nd person, and they haven't figured out who that person is yet.  Just my two cents...

HMMMM. So could this be a "just in case" type thing should they find another person they are interested in or do they have a particular person in mind?  I suppose that is what I want to know at this point.
looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1668 on: October 17, 2008, 03:45:49 PM »

Anothermom - Hope your mtg. with your little one went well today.  Janet
will be off for a bit minding her grandkids - but I'm sure she'll come through for you when she returns.

I hope they're not a handful like my kids.      I have no doubts she'll come through when she has time. She is great with providing information on the forum- as are a lot of fellow monkeys.  Let it be known that I appreciate all of the efforts here- those posting photos, maps, transcripts, you name it.   I may not always be able to contribute more than my opinions on SM, but I am so thankful that others can, and do.

(My son's been having a rough few weeks.  Let's just say I require a stiff drink and a looooooooong hot bubble bath  But thank you for your kind thoughts. Smile )

OT

do you live in florida?  I worked with Autistic children for 11 years, and if you are close by, I could probably give you a break for the day as I do respite care short term.

Who wants some Kool-Aid?????
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: October 17, 2008, 03:46:05 PM »

Quote from: OurAngelCaylee on Today at 12:30:50 AM
I just arrived home from work...so please forgive me if this video of George has already been posted....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7653911&version=1&locale=EN-US

Wow....George is still so full of bull caca,just like Cindy.
I'll be glad when the trial starts.Does anyone know when the murder trial will start and does Florida allow cameras in the court room?

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

More Questions And Answers
October 17, 2008 - One Response
11:16 a.m. Friday: Catching up on your questions (and post comments if you have more):

/ Why did WESH.com remove the Casey Anthony commenting area? I posted this as a comment in another post — We did start a new forum, using software called Slanty. It is same one we used for debates. The problem was we only had rights to use it for debates and not for anything else, so we had to remove it and do not have the messages available anymore. The original Casey Anthony forum remains in place here, under News and is active. We are sorry for the change.

/ When will Casey be arraigned? The first-degree murder case is scheduled for arraignment at 8:45 a.m. on Oct. 28 before Judge Stan Stickland at the Orange County Courthouse. She also has a pretrial hearing scheduled for 9 a.m. on Nov. 5 on the child neglect and check fraud charges, also before Strickland.

/ When would the trial on the murder and other new charges start? In general, the state has 175 days to bring a felony charge to trial. Those can be waived, and there are some other legal wrinkles in the timing of when a trial must start.

/ Will prosecutors seek the death penalty? They have not said yet, but it is an option when someone is charged with first-degree murder.

/ Will the state continue on toward a trial on the child neglect and bank fraud charges? No one has said otherwise, and as mentioned above, Casey has a pretrial hearing on those charges in November.

/ Who has visited Casey in Orange County Jail? Her attorney Jose Baez visited on Wednesday and another attorney from Baez’ office, Gabriel Adam, visited last night. She has made no calls, as of this morning. Casey has limited her video visitations to her parents, Cindy and George, and her brother, Lee, but as of this morning, none has visited.

/ Has Judge Strickland ruled on the final motion? Here is our report from today’s upcoming noon news: “Casey’s lawyer, Jose Baez requested the state stop handling all forensic evidence. But the judge denied that motion. However he DID grant the defense team the right to be notified if any  testing takes place in the future.”

– John Cutter/WESH.com

I'm not sure regarding the camera.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: October 17, 2008, 03:46:30 PM »

OMG LMAO!!!!!!!

That huge graphic on the Daily BS.. they're all a bunch of pictures put together to make one gigantic one.  I right-clicked on the bottom half of the page, to see how many there were.. this is what I got:

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: October 17, 2008, 03:47:14 PM »

Casey Anthony: Enter at your own risk! 

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: October 17, 2008, 03:49:33 PM »

Casey Anthony: Enter at your own risk! 

oh.  now that is funny.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1673 on: October 17, 2008, 03:51:40 PM »

AFTERNOON MONKEYS! 

Lisa

He isn't bad...lol!! I think Yuri Mellich is MUCH more handsome....and of course very married..!

They are both pretty easy on the eyes!  Of course nothing compares to my two favorite men!

*Swoon*

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: October 17, 2008, 03:52:40 PM »

OT

do you live in florida?  I worked with Autistic children for 11 years, and if you are close by, I could probably give you a break for the day as I do respite care short term.

OH, that's so sweet of you! Although, I live in Ohio.  I must say that the respite workers we have had so far, have been just great.  It's hard being a parent to a child with Autism, so IMO I think it takes a special kind of person who is willing to take care of those kids for money. (So thank you!!)

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1675 on: October 17, 2008, 03:54:53 PM »

AFTERNOON MONKEYS! 

Lisa

They are both pretty easy on the eyes!  Of course nothing compares to my two favorite men!

*Swoon*

Lisa

You are blessed with two very handsome men!!  Lucky lucky girl!!     

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1676 on: October 17, 2008, 03:54:55 PM »

AFTERNOON MONKEYS! 

Lisa

*Swoon*

Lisa
Ballpark in Arlington?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1677 on: October 17, 2008, 03:56:08 PM »

When I read this all I could imagine was that guy that was on Utube crying "Leave her alone" - I think he was a Brittany fan or something.  So far I haven't seen anything remotely professional coming out of TB's office. 

Klaas, you have some hotmail from me.

This is Chris Crocker - Bananajam is "borrowing" it for her avatar. I grabbed a youtube video and screen captured it when the Anthonys
were going crazy nightly.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: October 17, 2008, 03:56:19 PM »

AFTERNOON MONKEYS! 

Lisa

*Swoon*

Lisa

Lisa,

Your Boys are both very Handsome.  I won't say who my picture was but let me say that I think he was a tad jealous because he too used to be young LOLLLLLL.  There is no denying that a 31 year old son will have a daddy showing his own age though.

PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1679 on: October 17, 2008, 03:56:22 PM »

There must be a book somewhere....."Talking in Anthony Code outside the Asylum walls"

When the lips are moving REMEMBER 85% output is intentional LIES/SPIN to free a dangerous individual back onto our streets to reoffend & harm others, NOPE there is nothing sympathetic about a stance like that from anyone out of any kind of definition of love in my book.  It indicates to me a complete disregard for others, it isn't only the skank that has a personality disorder & anybody who takes a similiar stance due to the offender being their relative isn't worth considering & that includes my own Mother.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.