April 26, 2024, 09:26:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426360 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: October 17, 2008, 06:22:00 PM »

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/breaking-news-c.html

Sorry if this has been posted trying to catch up

October 17, 2008

Breaking News : Caylee Anthony Search Set to Resume
Texas EquuSearch has announced that they will resume the search for Casey Anthony's missing 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, on Nov. 8. According to Tim Miller, founder and director of the organization, it will be the "biggest search in history."

In related news, Leonard Padilla has sought out the aide of bounty hunters from around the United States, who are now planning on coming to Orlando to help out in the search effort.

Investigation Discovery will also be back on the scene in Orlando, bringing you all the latest details

Well, bless them (and any and all who will come search) -- but I kinda whince at the thought of "Dog" et al muggin' it up for a "photo op".

Or Beth walking through muddy trails in her spiked heels!

Lisa
I don't know how much "Beth" could help look -- she can't even see her own feet!!

True that!

Lisa

I seldom post but when I read these post I immediately became angry and signed on . Then in reading back I discovered it was not Beth Holloway who was being discussed. I do not know what Beth you were discussing but I do think if you are going to use the name Beth it should be clarified who the Beth is. The Beth we at SM know and love is Beth Holloway. So please clarify to avoid the big red button.
JMHO Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1821 on: October 17, 2008, 06:23:15 PM »

So I went out to get the newspaper and tripped over the grass, it was fallish!!!!   Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
silly kitty
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: October 17, 2008, 06:23:39 PM »

(pardon the snippage  )

This would be laughable if it were not so sad and involved a dead child.

Najame needs to muzzle him and Cindy, too.  Now he is on record, for the second time, giving a date when the child will come home.  The first one was "She will be home by her birthday."  The second one is "She will be home by Halloween."

What happens when the end of the month comes and goes and she is still not home.  Will it change to, "She will be home to sit on my lap when I play Santa."

You know what this reminds me of? Cult leaders who claim to know the date of Christ's return, or of Armageddon.. and that date passes but nothing happens. So then they recalculate and come up with a new date.  That passes and nothing happens... and so on, and so on. 

You're right.  If this weren't about a little girl who is likely dead somewhere, it would be downright hysterical. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1823 on: October 17, 2008, 06:23:57 PM »

October 17, 2008

Texas EquuSearch has announced that they will resume the search for Casey Anthony's missing 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, on Nov. 8. According to Tim Miller, founder and director of the organization, it will be the "biggest search in history."

In related news, Leonard Padilla has sought out the aide of bounty hunters from around the United States, who are now planning on coming to Orlando to help out in the search effort.

Investigation Discovery will also be back on the scene in Orlando, bringing you all the latest details

Well, bless them (and any and all who will come search) -- but I kinda whince at the thought of "Dog" et al muggin' it up for a "photo op".

Lisa
I don't know how much "Beth" could help look -- she can't even see her own feet!!

True that!

Lisa

I seldom post but when I read these post I immediately became angry and signed on . Then in reading back I discovered it was not Beth Holloway who was being discussed. I do not know what Beth you were discussing but I do think if you are going to use the name Beth it should be clarified who the Beth is. The Beth we at SM know and love is Beth Holloway. So please clarify to avoid the big red button.
JMHO Sam
Sam I thought the same thing, I think they were talking about that Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife. Not sure though.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1824 on: October 17, 2008, 06:24:27 PM »

Quote from: OurAngelCaylee on Today at 12:30:50 AM
I just arrived home from work...so please forgive me if this video of George has already been posted....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7653911&version=1&locale=EN-US

Wow....George is still so full of bull caca,just like Cindy.
I'll be glad when the trial starts.Does anyone know when the murder trial will start and does Florida allow cameras in the court room?

I just listened to the interview with George.  He still fully believes that Caylee is alive and that his PI is only 2 steps away from finding her.  He may have done the right thing in going to the grand jury but he only did it because he had to. He still buys into Casey's whole story.  Unbelieveable...I guess his heart has taken over his mind and rational thinking.  I think he only surrounding himself with people that will tell him that Caylee is alive and just a few days away from being found.  That is why the Anthonys will not speak with or cooperate with TES.
Hi DoseLady
I think Cindy and George are just showing this fake face to the media because they are afraid.Afraid that Casey may not like what they are saying and spill the beans about their roles in the coverup of the murder of their own grand daughter.
Ever see that TwilightZone episode with the little evil boy who controls everyone around him?That little evil boy is Casey.Casey still has her family walking around on egg shells....wonder how long they can keep this up.

I have seen that episode. That is exactly what I was thinking last week when she was still at home. They are afraid of Casey and she is still calling the shots even from jail. Maybe that is why Lee has stayed away. JMO

Oooo that's the one with Billy Mummy and he says TO The Cornfield! Yeah, that's exactly what it's like! Oh please Casey, don't wish me to the cornfield!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1825 on: October 17, 2008, 06:24:59 PM »

In this video George said he was going to take his own life a couple weeks ago ....he says they think Caylee is in PR......

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/17/george_anthony_talks_to_news_13.html

well.. maybe caylee is *buried* in PR, but i highly doubt there is a live caylee there.. or anywhere.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: October 17, 2008, 06:25:19 PM »

I don't know what is more annoying, the Anthony's or the presidential campaign.
As far as I'm concerned, the Anthony's don't deserve any more attention until they start cooperating and stop the drama.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1827 on: October 17, 2008, 06:25:55 PM »

October 17, 2008

Lisa

True that!

Lisa

JMHO Sam

I'm sorry.  It was Dog The Bounty Hunter's wife, Beth that we were talking about.  Leonard Padilla wants to get a group of BH's together to help TES search for Caylee.  If you have seen Dog's show, you will see Beth running around in spiked heels to apprehend fugitives.  I don't know how she's managed to avoid a broken ankle!

Lisa
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1828 on: October 17, 2008, 06:26:45 PM »

i just joined but caylee was so cute and prabably loo started ked alot like her dad and her mom was beautiful till she killed caylee and started patying!

hi briannabug, and welcome to the monkey cage!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1829 on: October 17, 2008, 06:28:18 PM »

Monkeys are so smart, I'm sure this has been discussed before, but today I noticed a picture of Caylee in her playhouse

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos

in which pavers or other cement stepping stone were clearly visible. Did I not read where the Anthony's were installing pavers over the 4th of July weekend under the playhouse?

Why would you be replacing them unless they were "soiled" or something? Could it be the dogs alerted near the playhouse? Where in the yard did they alert? Has it been confirmed it was by the pool only?
Hi Lula
I don't know if the pavers under Caylee's playhouse were new or not but I did see images of investigators pulling up pavers....looked like the ones under the playhouse.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: October 17, 2008, 06:28:41 PM »

October 17, 2008

Wow, that's awesome!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: October 17, 2008, 06:29:15 PM »

As far as I'm concerned, the Anthony's don't deserve any more attention until they start cooperating and stop the drama.
Psst JJ, you must have the memo, we are not allowed to say those words anymore or the big red button will appear.....just so you knoww....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1832 on: October 17, 2008, 06:29:39 PM »

JMHO Sam
okay, but there were other posts inbetween that talked about "Dog's Beth" and Cindy dukin' it out. Sam, you've been here long enough to know that I would NEVER, EVER, EVER say anything derogatory about THE OUR "Beth".

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: October 17, 2008, 06:30:48 PM »

What does George mean by an "aura around her pictures" when he talks about Caylee.  He said that tells him she is still alive.  He says he has a detective who is just "about two steps" from finding Caylee but "he needs help."  Well, why does he need help if he knows he is that close?  And what about what he said a while back about them knowing where she is and the people being watched.  He says she is in ORLANDO.  Hello?  All of the tips have been in North Carolina and Texas and other places.  They better get their stories straight. 

In my opinion, George is being fed a load of cr@p from this PI.  There are a lot of disreputable PI's out there and this particular one has had some complaints.  I also think there are probably some sick people out there calling in false tips.

I was puzzled by the aura comment too. 

D&A Investigations, Inc.
Dominic Casey
Seminole County
2735 W. State Road 434
Longwood, FL 32779-
USA
Phone: 407-865-7152
Fax: (407) 865-7158
Email: dominic@dgator.com
Specialties: CIV | COR | FRA | COM | FRD | INS (Missing Persons not even one of his specialties)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: October 17, 2008, 06:31:47 PM »

Wonder how day 3 in a 8x10 cell feels? Casey is probably enjoying rest and reading. She is away from the parental drama and probably believes her lawyer really cares about her... lawyers have a way of convincing clients about that.

Sleep deprivation should be setting in, and the lack of carbs will start playing with her mind in the next few days. She probably feels safe in the little room, uncomfortable but safe.

All this time alone will give Casey time to think of her situation. She is free from the friends and parties, she is free from motherhood, she is free from her parents, and she has fame and publicity. That's a pretty good option considering the downward spiral she was facing. Maybe this will be a turning point in her life that she needed. Until that lethal injection shoots into her veins that is.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1835 on: October 17, 2008, 06:31:57 PM »

Quote from: OurAngelCaylee on Today at 12:30:50 AM
I just arrived home from work...so please forgive me if this video of George has already been posted....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7653911&version=1&locale=EN-US

Wow....George is still so full of bull caca,just like Cindy.
I'll be glad when the trial starts.Does anyone know when the murder trial will start and does Florida allow cameras in the court room?

I just listened to the interview with George.  He still fully believes that Caylee is alive and that his PI is only 2 steps away from finding her.  He may have done the right thing in going to the grand jury but he only did it because he had to. He still buys into Casey's whole story.  Unbelieveable...I guess his heart has taken over his mind and rational thinking.  I think he only surrounding himself with people that will tell him that Caylee is alive and just a few days away from being found.  That is why the Anthonys will not speak with or cooperate with TES.

the problem I find with this is What will George Say in 2 weeks or a month when Caylee isnt home?
Will they still say they are steps away? what will be his excuse then ?
will we be any closer to caylee by then or finding her?
As time passes and there is NO Caylee how will this family manage?
George says it's possible they will find Caylee by the end of this month.
IMO George and Cindy are not human.....that's why they have to fake it like they are doing and will continue to do until Casey goes to trial.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: October 17, 2008, 06:32:06 PM »

I found this one at WS

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1837 on: October 17, 2008, 06:32:10 PM »

What does George mean by an "aura around her pictures" when he talks about Caylee.  He said that tells him she is still alive.  He says he has a detective who is just "about two steps" from finding Caylee but "he needs help."  Well, why does he need help if he knows he is that close?  And what about what he said a while back about them knowing where she is and the people being watched.  He says she is in ORLANDO.  Hello?  All of the tips have been in North Carolina and Texas and other places.  They better get their stories straight. 

In my opinion, George is being fed a load of cr@p from this PI.  There are a lot of disreputable PI's out there and this particular one has had some complaints.  I also think there are probably some sick people out there calling in false tips.

I was puzzled by the aura comment too. 

D&A Investigations, Inc.
Dominic Casey
Seminole County
2735 W. State Road 434
Longwood, FL 32779-
USA
Phone: 407-865-7152
Fax: (407) 865-7158
Email: dominic@dgator.com
Specialties: CIV | COR | FRA | COM | FRD | INS (Missing Persons not even one of his specialties)

Who suggested these PI's?  Was it Baez?

Lisa
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1838 on: October 17, 2008, 06:33:01 PM »

Psst JJ, you must have the memo, we are not allowed to say those words anymore or the big red button will appear.....just so you knoww....
what periscope cat? I didn't get the memo. We can't say "Anthonys"?
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1839 on: October 17, 2008, 06:33:01 PM »

Evening all monkeys. I had to leave last night. Was anyone here on when HH came back, and if so, what was her juicy news? TIA!

Stayhomemommy - hope I am not preaching to the preacher here, lol  but did you know you can click on anyone's name and pull up their profile page.  From that page if you scroll down, you can click show latest posts from this user.  For example here is hh's page:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=4427  if you scroll down and click latest posts you will be able to see what she posted last night.
Often, if I am trying to follow a person's posts I will do this.  I also do it if I like something a person wrote and want to see what else that person is thinking or saying.
Anyway, if you know - might be useful for newbies.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey,
Thank you a Big Bunch! (bananas of course)  That's some information I'll try to keep in this old brain of mine.

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.