March 28, 2024, 05:19:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 422863 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: October 17, 2008, 06:33:49 PM »

Ol Georgie is beginning to take on that mannerisms of a brainwashed cult member. He's almost swaying as he talks and has a perpetual glassy eyed look and has been half smiling as if only he knows the truth and almost feels sorry for us misguided fools that can't see what he sees.

Casey has managed to finally emotionally win the game with her parents.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1841 on: October 17, 2008, 06:34:53 PM »

From pictures/video's, it appears that Caylee had a beautiful, clean home with lots of toys and precious things thanks to her Grandparents.  Basically a "Beautiful Life".  Did Casey give her daughter to someone else, who promised to give Caylee a better life?  A more "Beautiful Life". 

Viewing the pictures/video's of Casey out living it up after her daughter went missing, makes me think, that if Caylee is alive, Casey was very comfortable with whoever she turned her over to.  Could it be the missing/alledge dead father?  Or maybe his family?  Someone that Casey was ok with Caylee going with, who could provide Caylee with a better life? 

Maybe Casey turned Caylee over to Italian Family, who promised to give Caylee a better life, a "Beautiful Life".  Casey got the tattoo in her family/Caylee honour.

The only thing that has me bothered about this is ... there was the smell of decomposition in Casey's trunk along with Caylees DNA ... I can wish this were true for ever and a day but science speaks otherwise ...
George says when you drop a hair in a trunk and leave some skin cells behind in a trunk,it can decompose and smell.George says he knows about these things cause he used to be a detective.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1842 on: October 17, 2008, 06:34:57 PM »

Monkeys are so smart, I'm sure this has been discussed before, but today I noticed a picture of Caylee in her playhouse

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos

in which pavers or other cement stepping stone were clearly visible. Did I not read where the Anthony's were installing pavers over the 4th of July weekend under the playhouse?

Why would you be replacing them unless they were "soiled" or something? Could it be the dogs alerted near the playhouse? Where in the yard did they alert? Has it been confirmed it was by the pool only?
Hi Lula
I don't know if the pavers under Caylee's playhouse were new or not but I did see images of investigators pulling up pavers....looked like the ones under the playhouse.

Thank You for your response. If they were new, where are the old ones?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: October 17, 2008, 06:35:09 PM »

I don't know what is more annoying, the Anthony's or the presidential campaign.
As far as I'm concerned, the Anthony's don't deserve any more attention until they start cooperating and stop the drama.
Psst JJ, you must have the memo, we are not allowed to say those words anymore or the big red button will appear.....just so you knoww....
what periscope cat? I didn't get the memo. We can't say "Anthonys"?
No, the other words you said.  I just don't want you to get in trouble.....  and what does periscope cat mean???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: October 17, 2008, 06:36:09 PM »

A-1.. I think she means that your tail looks like a periscope.   

JJ- she means you cant talk about politics. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1845 on: October 17, 2008, 06:36:16 PM »

This is a family of delusional nuts.  Sad but true.  I am sure his lawyer is about to jump off a cliff. 

If Caylee is found alive, I think the family will be charged with some kind of hideous hoax.  I really do. 

George is trying to make a career for himself as a child advocate. 
All George is really doing is messing things up for the REAL humans who have a real missing child.

Karma Is Coming

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1846 on: October 17, 2008, 06:37:06 PM »

PLEASE NOTE:

BLONDE goes through alot of time and effort keeping these two threads updated.  Please check around and you may find what you are looking for here.

THANKS BLONDE!

Transcripts:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.0

Media Reports:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.0

Thanks for all your work, Blonde!!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1847 on: October 17, 2008, 06:37:35 PM »

I am new to this forum, and have been following this story, since the beginning.  I don't believe Casey when she says she has no clue where Caylee is.  I do believe she killed her little two year old girl and I would like to believe it was an accident.  But I can't get past how confident Casey appears that we will not find the body.  It makes me truly think about where little Caylee's body can be or what she did with her body.  And why Casey is so confident (at least she appears to be), that a body will never be found.   

Because she appears so confident, it makes me wonder if we are not even close to where Caylee's body is. 

The dumpster has always bothered me.  I never really hear anyone communicate that the landfill(s) have been thoroughly searched.  Or maybe a landfill can't be thoroughly searched.  So upsetting.

Hi Blaze, and welcome!    

I'm with you, the idea of the dumpster has bothered me from the start. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: October 17, 2008, 06:37:53 PM »

I don't know what is more annoying, the Anthony's or the presidential campaign.
As far as I'm concerned, the Anthony's don't deserve any more attention until they start cooperating and stop the drama.
Psst JJ, you must have the memo, we are not allowed to say those words anymore or the big red button will appear.....just so you knoww....
what periscope cat? I didn't get the memo. We can't say "Anthonys"?
No, the other words you said.  I just don't want you to get in trouble.....  and what does periscope cat mean???
ok, I won't talk about... what I'm not suppose to talk about...
your avatar is a cat with a periscope on it's head... it's cute.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1849 on: October 17, 2008, 06:38:17 PM »

It is hard to even listen this man..."It's always been about family"....even when you filed for divorce, George?  He said that she would be home by her third birthday.  Now, he is saying that the detective he hired already has what he needs and she will be home by the end of the month.   
Do you think that the Anthony's are being paid to keep this " Idea" going ... or are being instructed by Najame .. or something like that. To Keep THEM  Cindy & George in the Media to make and create " Doubt" for the general public. And or just to keep the Facination Brewing so that down the line they will make a Deal for a Movie ...book etc. I am thinking there are many that have Jumped on the Casey Wagon and are as we sit ... creating/writing a Book about Casey's Calculated Mind  ......

Keeping a "reasonable doubt" is what it's all about now- that's all it takes to avoid conviction...
True,but you cannot doubt the science,the proof that sweet little Caylee was dead in the trunk of that car.

Karma Is Coming

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1850 on: October 17, 2008, 06:38:35 PM »

I seldom post but when I read these post I immediately became angry and signed on . Then in reading back I discovered it was not Beth Holloway who was being discussed. I do not know what Beth you were discussing but I do think if you are going to use the name Beth it should be clarified who the Beth is. The Beth we at SM know and love is Beth Holloway. So please clarify to avoid the big red button.
JMHO Sam
okay, but there were other posts inbetween that talked about "Dog's Beth" and Cindy dukin' it out. Sam, you've been here long enough to know that I would NEVER, EVER, EVER say anything derogatory about THE OUR "Beth".

Hey, don't be going all Ape sh!t on Beth from Dog the Bounty Hunter either! I like her! Especially when she went after a fugitive for pushing her daughter down on the sidewalk! The boys were even afraid of her. She protects her babies, unlike someone ELSE I know!!! Casey!!!!! In fact, the site is the way I found out about Caylee, they have it on their site.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1851 on: October 17, 2008, 06:39:37 PM »

just want to comment on the 'dirt' in florida.  i live in nebraska, so found a post from long ago to have been very interesting and informative.  it seems the dirt in florida is more sandy than the dirt i'm used to here.  and that mixture of sand reportedly makes it more difficult to not only dig in, but to cover something up as well.  the more one digs down into it, the more sand just falls into the hole being dug, that kind of thing.  my bet is that if caylee has been buried, she's in a shallow grave, just because of the mix of sand with the dirt. 

Thank You Wyks!

PJ flower
[/quote]

You're welcome PJ!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1852 on: October 17, 2008, 06:40:13 PM »

Ol Georgie is beginning to take on that mannerisms of a brainwashed cult member. He's almost swaying as he talks and has a perpetual glassy eyed look and has been half smiling as if only he knows the truth and almost feels sorry for us misguided fools that can't see what he sees.

Casey has managed to finally emotionally win the game with her parents.

You noticed the little "knowing" smile too, when he answered the reporter about going to some of the places Caylee is claimed to be seen. I thought that was strange.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: October 17, 2008, 06:40:20 PM »

The Anthony's Myspace was just updated with this!

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/17/george_anthony_talks_to_news_13.html

That's all that was in the blog, just this link!!!! 

First off, it's stupid of him to post that when the first article listed has to do with the dress that Cindy herself claims isn't Caylee's.    

(I'm sure the page has probably updated since he posted that link but still. Maybe he should take it down now? Or post that section of the article he wants to draw our attention to.. at the very least).

Second,

"We've been getting info out about Puerto Rico, because we believe that's where she is, but the info I've gotten over the last three months is that my granddaughter has been to nine different locations," Anthony told News 13.

Come the hell on here, George. Does this seem logical to you?!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: October 17, 2008, 06:40:55 PM »

PLEASE NOTE:

BLONDE goes through alot of time and effort keeping these two threads updated.  Please check around and you may find what you are looking for here.

THANKS BLONDE!

Transcripts:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.0

Media Reports:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.0

Thanks for all your work, Blonde!!

Since I sometimes have an attention span the size of a gnat, I occasionally do forget to check out the other threads in the Caylee section. Please remember to look at them if you don't - there is a gold mine of wonderful information there, including photos, timelines, etc.

I Stand With The Girl
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1855 on: October 17, 2008, 06:41:12 PM »

The cam won't come up for me...I knew it all would be coming down.
NOW George and Cindy are really seeking the media attention,wouldn't it be funny if the media just ignored them?Well except for Holly who Cindy  said would never get another exclusive,guess Cindy forgot to tell George that lol

Karma Is Coming

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1856 on: October 17, 2008, 06:41:51 PM »

What does George mean by an "aura around her pictures" when he talks about Caylee.  He said that tells him she is still alive.  He says he has a detective who is just "about two steps" from finding Caylee but "he needs help."  Well, why does he need help if he knows he is that close?  And what about what he said a while back about them knowing where she is and the people being watched.  He says she is in ORLANDO.  Hello?  All of the tips have been in North Carolina and Texas and other places.  They better get their stories straight. 

In my opinion, George is being fed a load of cr@p from this PI.  There are a lot of disreputable PI's out there and this particular one has had some complaints.  I also think there are probably some sick people out there calling in false tips.

I was puzzled by the aura comment too. 

D&A Investigations, Inc.
Dominic Casey
Seminole County
2735 W. State Road 434
Longwood, FL 32779-
USA
Phone: 407-865-7152
Fax: (407) 865-7158
Email: dominic@dgator.com
Specialties: CIV | COR | FRA | COM | FRD | INS (Missing Persons not even one of his specialties)

Who suggested these PI's?  Was it Baez?

Lisa

They ARE Baez's PI's   

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/14/parents_to_visit_casey_anthony.html

Private Investigators Visit Casey
Friday, August 15, 2008 5:26:38 PM

ORLANDO -- While most of Casey Anthony's visitors have either been family members or her attorney, News 13 has uncovered two other men, who visited her behind bars, are actually private investigators.

Jail records show on July 25, Casey got a visit from Edward Phlegar, who is an investigator for her attorney Jose Baez's law firm.

Casey Dominic, another private investigator for Baez, visited Casey on Aug. 8.

-snipped-

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: October 17, 2008, 06:42:46 PM »

A-1.. I think she means that your tail looks like a periscope.   

JJ- she means you cant talk about politics. 
ohhhh. I see. ok, I'm annoyed at telemarketers and skittles instead and they are just as annoying as George and Cindy.

Where's this photo of ZG? and why is it being withheld from the FBI?
What ever happened to the underpass car change on the way to drop off Casey to the police?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1858 on: October 17, 2008, 06:42:56 PM »

I can't win -- at least we agree that we would love to see "Beth- Dog's wife"  kick Cindy's ass. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1859 on: October 17, 2008, 06:43:25 PM »

From pictures/video's, it appears that Caylee had a beautiful, clean home with lots of toys and precious things thanks to her Grandparents.  Basically a "Beautiful Life".  Did Casey give her daughter to someone else, who promised to give Caylee a better life?  A more "Beautiful Life". 

Viewing the pictures/video's of Casey out living it up after her daughter went missing, makes me think, that if Caylee is alive, Casey was very comfortable with whoever she turned her over to.  Could it be the missing/alledge dead father?  Or maybe his family?  Someone that Casey was ok with Caylee going with, who could provide Caylee with a better life? 

Maybe Casey turned Caylee over to Italian Family, who promised to give Caylee a better life, a "Beautiful Life".  Casey got the tattoo in her family/Caylee honour.

The only thing that has me bothered about this is ... there was the smell of decomposition in Casey's trunk along with Caylees DNA ... I can wish this were true for ever and a day but science speaks otherwise ...
George says when you drop a hair in a trunk and leave some skin cells behind in a trunk,it can decompose and smell.George says he knows about these things cause he used to be a detective.

Cindy Honey! Where is that Cracker Jack box? These nice folk want to see my Detectives Badge!!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.