April 25, 2024, 02:12:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426296 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: October 17, 2008, 06:45:55 PM »

Can JB get in trouble for saying he has positive proof that there is a picture of KC, Caylee and ZG and not producing the pic? He is misleading the public and LE in stating he has proof that Caylee is alive, this is an on going investigation, I would think someone in his position would have to be held accountable for the information he says he has. 

The silence encompassing Todd Black's claim of an existing photo of a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez and Caylee implies there was no foundation of proof.  Todd Black is a joke.  Could Jose Baez not retained somebody more professional as a media spokeperson.

Janet

THE PHOTO OF CAYLEE AND ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ - WHERE IS IT?

Mother of Missing Florida Toddler Caylee Anthony Might Soon Be Charged With Murder
Thursday, October 09, 2008

Meanwhile, Baez said through his spokesman Todd Black that the defense's own investigators are out of state getting a photo of the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez who Anthony contends took Caylee, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

Black says the picture was taken at a park and shows the woman they say is the baby sitter, Anthony and little Caylee. It isn't known when the photo was taken.

Black said Anthony's lawyer has for weeks been trying to find the man who has the picture and after finally locating him, sent a team to interview him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,435002,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1861 on: October 17, 2008, 06:46:46 PM »

I don't know what is more annoying, the Anthony's or the presidential campaign.
As far as I'm concerned, the Anthony's don't deserve any more attention until they start cooperating and stop the drama.
Psst JJ, you must have the memo, we are not allowed to say those words anymore or the big red button will appear.....just so you knoww....
what periscope cat? I didn't get the memo. We can't say "Anthonys"?
No, the other words you said.  I just don't want you to get in trouble.....  and what does periscope cat mean???
ok, I won't talk about... what I'm not suppose to talk about...
your avatar is a cat with a periscope on it's head... it's cute.

Is there another full moon tonight??? LOL!!! I'm just cracking up over this!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: October 17, 2008, 06:47:37 PM »

so Todd, we keeping hearing about this picture, and you have seen it and all, so I say, oh yeah, bring that!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1863 on: October 17, 2008, 06:49:02 PM »

Listening to this family is almost painful,  something akin to nails on a chalkboard.  GA is probably  for the first time in his adult life being called an "inspiration". That coupled with the visions, auras and sure fire detective work has him dancing on the edge of reality.

Interesting that he brought up the reward money,  now  come on, if one of his sick daughters friends took Caylee (as a favor, to help CA carry out her fake kidnap plot, since she didn't have the $$ to go to PR) is he seriously believing that one of these kids all heading to the sea and sand would have contacts to drop off Caylee to a abductor clever enough to elude FBI and every other person hunting for this child. Somebody in that mix of characters would immediately turned that scenario in for that  reward.

COME ON, ANTHONYS, for just once look inward to your gene pool for answers

Great post MizJay!
I like that"dancing on the edge of reality"....describes the Anthony's perfectly.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: October 17, 2008, 06:49:31 PM »

Ol Georgie is beginning to take on that mannerisms of a brainwashed cult member. He's almost swaying as he talks and has a perpetual glassy eyed look and has been half smiling as if only he knows the truth and almost feels sorry for us misguided fools that can't see what he sees.

Casey has managed to finally emotionally win the game with her parents.

Building on this....in an odd way.  Today, Dr. Phil - started show with Casey update.  Nothing new and he promises to stay on the story.  (Memo to Dr. Phil - let us monkey's handle it!)  But, the reason I mention it is, the show was about a man who has amnesia and doesn't know who he is.  One of the points made for this man was that from a medical standpoint his brain doesn't show an injury conducive to medical amnesia.  Thus, a major trauma is the likely origin.  George and Cindy almost seem close to that point to me.  They are operating on a different plane of preservation.  It is sad that they have nobody in their lives to help them deal with this trauma.  Of course, my compassion is only limited to *IF* they had nothing to do with this.
Anyway, this guy thinks he is from Indianapolis, In - maybe each of us monkeys can take a peek and see if anyone knows this guy.
http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/1146/
Actually, the show was Thursday - I just watched it today! LOL  Love my dvr - never know what day it is!!!!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: October 17, 2008, 06:50:07 PM »

so Todd, we keeping hearing about this picture, and you have seen it and all, so I say, oh yeah, bring that!!!!
Okay, so that is a "rear view" of a cat taking a leak! That's a Periscope on your head!! I see it now -- very clearly. 

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1866 on: October 17, 2008, 06:51:21 PM »

I don't know what is more annoying, the Anthony's or the presidential campaign.
As far as I'm concerned, the Anthony's don't deserve any more attention until they start cooperating and stop the drama.
Psst JJ, you must have the memo, we are not allowed to say those words anymore or the big red button will appear.....just so you knoww....
what periscope cat? I didn't get the memo. We can't say "Anthonys"?
No, the other words you said.  I just don't want you to get in trouble.....  and what does periscope cat mean???
ok, I won't talk about... what I'm not suppose to talk about...
your avatar is a cat with a periscope on it's head... it's cute.

Is there another full moon tonight??? LOL!!! I'm just cracking up over this!   
I'm never gonna be able to look at that kitty avi without laughing now...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1867 on: October 17, 2008, 06:51:44 PM »

Karma it is interesting and Local case that Casey would have heard I am sure  - " Missing local child"  ding ding meant for Casey.

Karma was thinking bout what you said about George and his welfare thoughts and his new found self proclamation about Other missing children.

The first thing that comes to my Mind is Adam Walsh of Hollywood Florida. How his Dad " John"  turned his life around after losing Adam. And that he in turn vested his life into finding missing kids which then he  created American's Most Wanted   .... No nanners Not Comparing John to George A

Just seems that George is using all this attention and his new found focus on MISSING KIDS he may use it to his benefit and not be doing it for the benefit of anyone. As (it is a Rouse) for Him to look like he has Compassion and is NORMAL and Cares about Missing Children. That all his talk of other missing kids is creating a new character of him in the public.

You don't see Cindy mentioning any family's missing child at all ~~~ as George has in the media after he testified.

George I am not sure if we would know of or remember  Adam Walsh * maybe he would being a Cop at that time. George stated on Camera the other Day he has been neighbors with the ppl on the same street for 19 years. Adam has been gone SIGH for a lot longer. I live in Michigan and I will never forget Adam. I was a teen and I will never forget Adam's pic or his story. Being that it was so horrific I don't think Adam will Ever be forgotten.
Still it's crazy every time I go into a Sears ~ I think of Him today. And when my Daughter was Little,  Adam kept me focused on HER when we were shopping and made me think  Anything  can happen to your child in public ~ within Minutes.

Casey Casey Casey .............Where is Caylee    Why &  How but mostly WHY !?
With her being so Slick Willie Style  ... You Would Think she Would have Just let her Parents have her and Casey could have became someone else's parasite * many Men out there that think with their Hoohoo... would have put her up for wks at a time. And she could have just found another one and so on and so on
 ::MonkeyConfused::Was Life Term Jail worth the Trade for Casey - That Caylee being with George & Cindy as Custodial Parents was that Bad .........that she had to kill her ???
Casey is so F'bbd up. 

Thank God its Friday 
Its been a very long week

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: October 17, 2008, 06:52:50 PM »

Okay, so that is a "rear view" of a cat taking a leak! That's a Periscope on your head!! I see it now -- very clearly. 
No, my kitty is facing you and she has a star on her chest because she is special and it shines on the floor.  Her tail is at the back. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: October 17, 2008, 06:53:20 PM »

Hot Toddy is just blowing smoke up our monkey butts.. there's no picture.  Just another way to create doubt in potential juror's minds.  If they don't release it until the trial, and then (during testimony) show a very grainy picture.... perhaps one taken from a distance.. there's no way to definitively prove who anybody in the picture is.  Thus making people wonder.... is that really Caylee? or Casey? or the missing ZG? 

Hmmm...

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1870 on: October 17, 2008, 06:53:50 PM »

Hello?  This is earth calling George?  Anybody home?

In one interview he says Caylee is in Orlando.  Maybe he meant the detective is in Orlando.  Now he says Caylee is in Puerto Rico but has been moved around to nine different locations.  Oh, my Lord.  This is just ridiculous.

No wonder there is a backlash and people are demanding that businesses remove their tacky advertisements.  There are also anti-Casey t-shirts, too.

The reporter asks if George has been to any of the locations where Caylee has been spotted and he says Yes.  Oh, this is really rich.

Maybe he took a little vacation to Puerto Rico with those donations.

Personally, I think he and Cindy want to blame Amy and the others who went to Puerto Rico and will say that they kidnapped Caylee and sold her down there.

I haven't seen or heard once that George was trying to blame "Amy and the others" for Caylee's disappearance.  I must have missed something.  Can you direct me to that link?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: October 17, 2008, 06:54:07 PM »

Did anyone notice R. Grund on NG last backpeddling? Some of us have posted that there is just something about him that doesnt sit right with us. I in no way believe he is involved but last night he sang a different tune.

RICHARD GRUND - NANCY GRACE - OCTOBER 16, 2008

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Murder Case Developments
Aired October 16, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Straight out to Richard Grund, the father of Jesse Grund, As you will recall, he was engaged to tot mom Casey Anthony and was actually told that Caylee was his biological child. That it turned out to be false, that he had fallen in love with the little girl.

Mr. Grund, thank you for being with us. What are your feelings now that formal charges have come down?

RICHARD GRUND, FATHER OF JESSE GRUND, CASEY ANTHONY`S EX-FIANCE: Well, Nancy, thank you for having me on. You know we saw where this was going. We`ve watched the evidence. We`ve watched the trail. We knew it had to -- as long as Casey never said where Caylee is or who has her, this is the only direction it could go in, but we`re -- you know if anybody thinks that we`re happy or we`re celebrating, we`re not.

GRACE: You have said that if Caylee`s actually dead you believe it was the result of an accident? Do you still believe that?

GRUND: I absolutely believe that. I have never changed from that. I do not believe at any time that Casey Anthony would do deliberate harm to her daughter and almost anybody that knows Casey from friends to family say the same things. So I have not -- I have not backed off of that.

GRACE: In your wildest imaginings, how can you explain chloroform in her car trunk and her computer searches for chloroform?

GRUND: I think -- and Rob Dick can give you a better explanation of this, I believe -- and you know, let me state that since Caylee went missing I have done nothing but talked to Leonard, talked to anybody I can to try to find her. I have neglected in my life.

GRACE: Scenario. You say it`s an accident, how can that be with this evidence?

GRUND: OK, because I believe that Casey was working on a way to get away from her mother and I think that she had an exit strategy and something went wrong.

GRACE: OK. Well, that`s so vague I don`t even know what you`re talking about.

GRUND: What I mean is, I think -- and Rob can explain this better -- I think Casey was going to find a way to get away from her mother and it might have included faking a kidnapping.

GRACE: OK. Well, then that`s not an accident. You do a kidnapping and you use chloroform, that`s an aggravated assault and when they get her.

GRUND: If she used the chloroform.

GRACE: . (INAUDIBLE) murder.

GRUND: You know, Nancy, what we`re dealing with right now is a whole lot of speculation. We don`t know what happened.

GRACE: That is certainly true.

GRUND: If they find Caylee and there`s no evidence of chloroform all that goes out the window.

GRACE: Well, there is evidence of chloroform. But you`re right.

GRUND: In the car.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/16/ng.01.html

« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 06:57:35 PM by San » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: October 17, 2008, 06:55:05 PM »

Did anyone notice R. Grund on NG last backpeddling? Some of us have posted that there is just something about him that doesnt sit right with us. I in no way believe he is involved but last night he sang a different tune.

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Murder Case Developments
Aired October 16, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Straight out to Richard Grund, the father of Jesse Grund, As you will recall, he was engaged to tot mom Casey Anthony and was actually told that Caylee was his biological child. That it turned out to be false, that he had fallen in love with the little girl.

Mr. Grund, thank you for being with us. What are your feelings now that formal charges have come down?

RICHARD GRUND, FATHER OF JESSE GRUND, CASEY ANTHONY`S EX-FIANCE: Well, Nancy, thank you for having me on. You know we saw where this was going. We`ve watched the evidence. We`ve watched the trail. We knew it had to -- as long as Casey never said where Caylee is or who has her, this is the only direction it could go in, but we`re -- you know if anybody thinks that we`re happy or we`re celebrating, we`re not.

GRACE: You have said that if Caylee`s actually dead you believe it was the result of an accident? Do you still believe that?

GRUND: I absolutely believe that. I have never changed from that. I do not believe at any time that Casey Anthony would do deliberate harm to her daughter and almost anybody that knows Casey from friends to family say the same things. So I have not -- I have not backed off of that.

GRACE: In your wildest imaginings, how can you explain chloroform in her car trunk and her computer searches for chloroform?

GRUND: I think -- and Rob Dick can give you a better explanation of this, I believe -- and you know, let me state that since Caylee went missing I have done nothing but talked to Leonard, talked to anybody I can to try to find her. I have neglected in my life.

GRACE: Scenario. You say it`s an accident, how can that be with this evidence?

GRUND: OK, because I believe that Casey was working on a way to get away from her mother and I think that she had an exit strategy and something went wrong.

GRACE: OK. Well, that`s so vague I don`t even know what you`re talking about.

GRUND: What I mean is, I think -- and Rob can explain this better -- I think Casey was going to find a way to get away from her mother and it might have included faking a kidnapping.

GRACE: OK. Well, then that`s not an accident. You do a kidnapping and you use chloroform, that`s an aggravated assault and when they get her.

GRUND: If she used the chloroform.

GRACE: . (INAUDIBLE) murder.

GRUND: You know, Nancy, what we`re dealing with right now is a whole lot of speculation. We don`t know what happened.

GRACE: That is certainly true.

GRUND: If they find Caylee and there`s no evidence of chloroform all that goes out the window.

GRACE: Well, there is evidence of chloroform. But you`re right.

GRUND: In the car.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/16/ng.01.html

EDIT:

« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 06:58:12 PM by San » Logged

_____

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1873 on: October 17, 2008, 06:57:36 PM »

Hello Everyone!
I am a new poster and I really enjoy reading everyone's thoughts and insights.  I saw yesterday that some people were wondering how KC knew J. Baez and if she knew him before.  I heard on the news that she was referred to him by another inmate.  Apparently he had defended this inmate in another case.

Hi 3babiesmommy, and welcome!   

That's what I heard originally too, that Baez was referred to her by another inmate.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1874 on: October 17, 2008, 06:58:56 PM »

From pictures/video's, it appears that Caylee had a beautiful, clean home with lots of toys and precious things thanks to her Grandparents.  Basically a "Beautiful Life".  Did Casey give her daughter to someone else, who promised to give Caylee a better life?  A more "Beautiful Life". 

Viewing the pictures/video's of Casey out living it up after her daughter went missing, makes me think, that if Caylee is alive, Casey was very comfortable with whoever she turned her over to.  Could it be the missing/alledge dead father?  Or maybe his family?  Someone that Casey was ok with Caylee going with, who could provide Caylee with a better life? 

Am thinking who Casey turned Caylee over to, is Jesus.   Sad 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: October 17, 2008, 06:59:15 PM »

That's what I thought the first time I saw it.   But then I quickly realized that the kind-hearted monkey who made that for A-1 wasn't as sick in the head as I was. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: October 17, 2008, 07:01:23 PM »

Personally, I think he and Cindy want to blame Amy and the others who went to Puerto Rico and will say that they kidnapped Caylee and sold her down there.

I haven't seen or heard once that George was trying to blame "Amy and the others" for Caylee's disappearance.  I must have missed something.  Can you direct me to that link?

I think it's more specifically Cindy..  I don't think we've heard George's interviews with LE where he gives an opinion on what likely happened to Caylee.  (At least that I recall).  But since they're both Casey's parents, and Cindy wears the pants in the family, it's more or less assumed he feels the way she does.   

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1877 on: October 17, 2008, 07:03:12 PM »

I don't think Najame wants George and Cindy saying anything at all.  George opened himself up to at least ten different accusations of lying, exaggerating and misrepresenting.  George is all about George now, and Cindy is all about Cindy now.  Caylee is just a way to get their mugs in the papers and on tv.  And a way to bring in donations from people who are way too gullible.

I loved it when he said, "I have been told that I am an inspiration." Remember in the interview how he bragged about what a great security guard he is. 

They want to keep the idea of Caylee being alive out front so that the donations, if there still are any, will not dry up.  And since when does a "team of detectives" equal one guy named Dominick?

These people lie like other people breathe, if you ask me.
that's what friends are for right "chuck"?
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1878 on: October 17, 2008, 07:03:47 PM »

Hello?  This is earth calling George?  Anybody home?

In one interview he says Caylee is in Orlando.  Maybe he meant the detective is in Orlando.  Now he says Caylee is in Puerto Rico but has been moved around to nine different locations.  Oh, my Lord.  This is just ridiculous.

No wonder there is a backlash and people are demanding that businesses remove their tacky advertisements.  There are also anti-Casey t-shirts, too.

The reporter asks if George has been to any of the locations where Caylee has been spotted and he says Yes.  Oh, this is really rich.

Maybe he took a little vacation to Puerto Rico with those donations.

First Off ... Casey will claim she "sold" Caylee to Amy ... That is why she helped herself to the money in Amy's account ... for payment ...Amy already knew about it ..... THEN ... Amy was going to double that money by re-selling Caylee in PR .... see ... that way it covers BOTH her NOT GUILTY PLEAS! 

what? NINE different locations? where did he GET that "information"... what NINE places was she MOVED to?

unbelievable ..... crazy stuff....

try THIS george: i WISH my granddaughter were still alive... i cannot BELIEVE my granddaughter is dead... i PRAY my caylee is still alive...  i will not give UP till i see my dear granddaughers remains...

but PLEASE stop with the crap george... you were a cop... even YOU wouldnt believe YOURSELF on this stuff...

geeeeeeeeeeeze... i swear... stuff like this makes me crazy...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: October 17, 2008, 07:04:48 PM »

Did a possible eyewitness see tot mom Casey Anthony with a shovel and paper bag in late June? Nancy Grace has the latest on missing three-year-old Caylee. , tonight 8 & 10 ET on Headline News.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.