April 26, 2024, 11:39:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426378 times)
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: October 17, 2008, 07:04:57 PM »

From pictures/video's, it appears that Caylee had a beautiful, clean home with lots of toys and precious things thanks to her Grandparents.  Basically a "Beautiful Life".  Did Casey give her daughter to someone else, who promised to give Caylee a better life?  A more "Beautiful Life". 

Viewing the pictures/video's of Casey out living it up after her daughter went missing, makes me think, that if Caylee is alive, Casey was very comfortable with whoever she turned her over to.  Could it be the missing/alledge dead father?  Or maybe his family?  Someone that Casey was ok with Caylee going with, who could provide Caylee with a better life? 

Maybe Casey turned Caylee over to Italian Family, who promised to give Caylee a better life, a "Beautiful Life".  Casey got the tattoo in her family/Caylee honour.

The only thing that has me bothered about this is ... there was the smell of decomposition in Casey's trunk along with Caylees DNA ... I can wish this were true for ever and a day but science speaks otherwise ...
George says when you drop a hair in a trunk and leave some skin cells behind in a trunk,it can decompose and smell.George says he knows about these things cause he used to be a detective.

Cindy Honey! Where is that Cracker Jack box? These nice folk want to see my Detectives Badge!!! 
seriously....no seriously--hi did not say that?!?!?!? If that were true, the entire world would stink to high heaven, especially our homes since our homes are filled with hair and skin cells we shed every day. I would love to be believe that this baby is alive, but i just cant think theyre framing this girl and came up with all of this forensic evidence to do it.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: October 17, 2008, 07:05:42 PM »

I seldom post but when I read these post I immediately became angry and signed on . Then in reading back I discovered it was not Beth Holloway who was being discussed. I do not know what Beth you were discussing but I do think if you are going to use the name Beth it should be clarified who the Beth is. The Beth we at SM know and love is Beth Holloway. So please clarify to avoid the big red button.
JMHO Sam
okay, but there were other posts inbetween that talked about "Dog's Beth" and Cindy dukin' it out. Sam, you've been here long enough to know that I would NEVER, EVER, EVER say anything derogatory about THE OUR "Beth".

Wreck it was because your name was in the quote is what caused me to read back in the first place. I seldom read all the post that I have missed unless something catches my eye. I generally start on the last page and read back if I want to know more about a topic. So yes I could not believe you would be involved in a post against our Beth

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: October 17, 2008, 07:06:29 PM »

Why did Nancy Grace say that Texas Equsearch is pulling out again b/c of no cooperation from the family?  Is this true or is she just behind?

Sal

I heard this too.  For the past couple of weeks Tim Miller's position in regards to an ongoing search for Caylee Marie has been changing.  Just last night he told Nancy Grace that the search would proceed big time.

BTW ... the adorable child you chose for your advatar reminds me of my kids when they were small.  Sigh!  I would love to turn back the hands of time.

Janet
_______

TIM MILLER - NANCY GRACE - OCTOBER 15, 2008

NANCY GRACE
Judge Denies Bond for Casey Anthony
Aired October 15, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I want to remind everyone that we have not achieved our primary objective in this investigation. We have not recovered little Caylee Anthony.

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Caylee`s little body needs to be found. This search will be larger than any search I feel we have ever done in history

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/15/ng.01.html

TIM MILLER - NANCY GRACE - OCTOBER 16, 2008

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Murder Case Developments
Aired October 16, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Texas Equusearch has left the area of Orlando after no cooperation, according to them, from the Anthony family. Back out to Natisha Lance, our producer, standing by at the jail. Natisha, are police planning to start a search? Are they rounding up volunteers?

LANCE: At this point, Nancy, police are just following up those tips that have come in and working with all the information that they have at this point. There is not an active search. But when the time becomes available, they will be doing that.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/16/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1883 on: October 17, 2008, 07:06:36 PM »

This would be laughable if it were not so sad and involved a dead child.

Everyday people drop thousands of dead skin cells, so according to George the whole world should smell like the death mobile in his garage!

And every barber shop or beauty salon should just reek.

He is probably trying to spin reasonable doubt, but just how dumb does he think jurors are?  He needs to leave that to the lawyers.

And why would his sweet or blood smell like a cadaver?  His brain may be dead, but the rest of him is alive.

I think it is true that he may be resorting to psychic hocus pocus or maybe he and Cindy put their giant brains together and read a book on the paranormal. 

But he sounds downright nuts.

Najame needs to muzzle him and Cindy, too.  Now he is on record, for the second time, giving a date when the child will come home.  The first one was "She will be home by her birthday."  The second one is "She will be home by Halloween."

What happens when the end of the month comes and goes and she is still not home.  Will it change to, "She will be home to sit on my lap when I play Santa."

All the myths about their happy little clan.  It was not a happy little clan.  He filed for divorce.  The police were called there for loud verbal disturbances.  The kids made fun of him and Cindy in their emails.  Cindy described her own daughter as a sociopath and a pathological liar. 

This is the happy little family?

But mainly, Cindy and George are not on the same page with their spin.  She spoke the other day and said that Caylee had been spotted all over the country.  Now, he says Caylee is in ORLANDO.  The whole premise has been that Caylee was taken away.

Cindy said they had hired a team of detectives.  He mentions just one.

And that yarn about dead skin cells smelling like a cadaver is just downright hilarious.  Casey is an outrageous liar, and she tells lies that are insulting to people of even low intelligence, but so do her parents!

You know ... at this point I am inclined to believe that by their repeated bizarre behavior that Cindy and George are purposely setting up Casey's defense ... perhaps out of guilt ... IMO they could be setting up a defense of  "Look ... she is crazy .... she lies ... this is how she was brought up .... it's our fault ..."  IMO it won't work ... but who knows what they are thinking ...  I'm sure none of Cindy and Georges media statements will be brought into real evidence but if they can "taint" the jury before it's picked ... they may think this behavior may work to their advantage ...
I think you could be on to something, I mean, how many of us hate cindy as much as casey? I know I'm pretty close.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1884 on: October 17, 2008, 07:06:46 PM »

i keep thinkin that NG should have george on her show... sit him down right between MARC KLASS and JOHN WALSH..

then tell him to repeat his insane comments to THEM...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1885 on: October 17, 2008, 07:07:09 PM »

Susan Moss and Rosanne Rosannadanna!

Lovely......

Rob - were these the HOT WOMEN you had wanted to post?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: October 17, 2008, 07:07:55 PM »

Did a possible eyewitness see tot mom Casey Anthony with a shovel and paper bag in late June? Nancy Grace has the latest on missing three-year-old Caylee. , tonight 8 & 10 ET on Headline News.

"God dont like ugly"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1887 on: October 17, 2008, 07:08:17 PM »

Quote from: OurAngelCaylee on Today at 12:30:50 AM
I just arrived home from work...so please forgive me if this video of George has already been posted....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7653911&version=1&locale=EN-US

Wow....George is still so full of bull caca,just like Cindy.
I'll be glad when the trial starts.Does anyone know when the murder trial will start and does Florida allow cameras in the court room?

I just listened to the interview with George.  He still fully believes that Caylee is alive and that his PI is only 2 steps away from finding her.  He may have done the right thing in going to the grand jury but he only did it because he had to. He still buys into Casey's whole story.  Unbelieveable...I guess his heart has taken over his mind and rational thinking.  I think he only surrounding himself with people that will tell him that Caylee is alive and just a few days away from being found.  That is why the Anthonys will not speak with or cooperate with TES.
Hi DoseLady
I think Cindy and George are just showing this fake face to the media because they are afraid.Afraid that Casey may not like what they are saying and spill the beans about their roles in the coverup of the murder of their own grand daughter.
Ever see that TwilightZone episode with the little evil boy who controls everyone around him?That little evil boy is Casey.Casey still has her family walking around on egg shells....wonder how long they can keep this up.

I have seen that episode. That is exactly what I was thinking last week when she was still at home. They are afraid of Casey and she is still calling the shots even from jail. Maybe that is why Lee has stayed away. JMO
Yup,the whole dang family is nutso with Casey driving them furthur out there.Poor little sweet Caylee

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1888 on: October 17, 2008, 07:08:47 PM »

Personally, I think he and Cindy want to blame Amy and the others who went to Puerto Rico and will say that they kidnapped Caylee and sold her down there.

I haven't seen or heard once that George was trying to blame "Amy and the others" for Caylee's disappearance.  I must have missed something.  Can you direct me to that link?

I think it's more specifically Cindy..  I don't think we've heard George's interviews with LE where he gives an opinion on what likely happened to Caylee.  (At least that I recall).  But since they're both Casey's parents, and Cindy wears the pants in the family, it's more or less assumed he feels the way she does.   
cindy even stated that she doesnt believe "Zenaida" exists and that "zenadia" is whoever has caylee-namely jesse or amy. Why oh why would amy press charges against CA for the checks stolen if she had ANYTHING to do with it. Do these people have any semblance of common sense left or what???
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1889 on: October 17, 2008, 07:08:53 PM »

Did a possible eyewitness see tot mom Casey Anthony with a shovel and paper bag in late June? Nancy Grace has the latest on missing three-year-old Caylee. , tonight 8 & 10 ET on Headline News.

A shovel and a paper bag?

Ok..  let's please count the number of witnesses we've heard of now.

A woman who drove by and said she thought the car might be her friend's, so she looked for bumper stickers (or the lack thereof?)

A man and his friend who saw her coming out of the woods (but I don't recall them- if these are the guys who wrote in to Brian- saying anything about red sunglasses OR a big hat)

A new person who saw her with red sunglasses and a hat??  (mentioned yesterday, correct?)

And now this person? Um..    

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1890 on: October 17, 2008, 07:10:02 PM »

i keep thinkin that NG should have george on her show... sit him down right between MARC KLASS and JOHN WALSH..

then tell him to repeat his insane comments to THEM...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Now THAT would Be Something to see ! Just let George Sit & Listen
 Let Mr. Klass and Mr. Walsh talk  - Let George SEE Their Aura !

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1891 on: October 17, 2008, 07:10:39 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1892 on: October 17, 2008, 07:10:47 PM »

A woman who drove by and said she thought the car might be her friend's, so she looked for bumper stickers (or the lack thereof?)

A man and his friend who saw her coming out of the woods (but I don't recall them- if these are the guys who wrote in to Brian- saying anything about red sunglasses OR a big hat)

A new person who saw her with red sunglasses and a hat??  (mentioned yesterday, correct?)

I do believe the person yesterday said she had a shovel AND a bag.
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1893 on: October 17, 2008, 07:11:31 PM »

Oh dear, I apologize for the double quote! 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1894 on: October 17, 2008, 07:12:20 PM »

Quote from: OurAngelCaylee on Today at 12:30:50 AM
I just arrived home from work...so please forgive me if this video of George has already been posted....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7653911&version=1&locale=EN-US

Wow....George is still so full of bull caca,just like Cindy.
I'll be glad when the trial starts.Does anyone know when the murder trial will start and does Florida allow cameras in the court room?

I just listened to the interview with George.  He still fully believes that Caylee is alive and that his PI is only 2 steps away from finding her.  He may have done the right thing in going to the grand jury but he only did it because he had to. He still buys into Casey's whole story.  Unbelieveable...I guess his heart has taken over his mind and rational thinking.  I think he only surrounding himself with people that will tell him that Caylee is alive and just a few days away from being found.  That is why the Anthonys will not speak with or cooperate with TES.
Hi DoseLady
I think Cindy and George are just showing this fake face to the media because they are afraid.Afraid that Casey may not like what they are saying and spill the beans about their roles in the coverup of the murder of their own grand daughter.
Ever see that TwilightZone episode with the little evil boy who controls everyone around him?That little evil boy is Casey.Casey still has her family walking around on egg shells....wonder how long they can keep this up.

Hi-I love your avatar BTW
If Casey spills the beans about her parents then she will have to admit her part and so far that is unlikely to happen. Sorry don't remember the TZ episode. I do believe that Casey has her family wrapped around her pinkie for whatever reason.
Thanks DoseLady,our own CBB made it for me last Halloweenie.
I think Casey convinced her parents to help her with the coverup.If she could convince her parents that she wasn't 7 months pregnant because she never had sex....she could convince them of anything.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1895 on: October 17, 2008, 07:12:21 PM »

Thanks, babybear and altruist. I enjoy your post, too, and all the others.  Sometimes I get a bit carried away.  Ha.

Then you just keep getting carried away!
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1896 on: October 17, 2008, 07:13:47 PM »

Hello Everyone!
I am a new poster and I really enjoy reading everyone's thoughts and insights.  I saw yesterday that some people were wondering how KC knew J. Baez and if she knew him before.  I heard on the news that she was referred to him by another inmate.  Apparently he had defended this inmate in another case.

Hi 3babiesmommy, and welcome!   

That's what I heard originally too, that Baez was referred to her by another inmate.
hmmm, should have been a clue to her since the other inmate was apparently still in jail
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1897 on: October 17, 2008, 07:14:03 PM »

Casey and Annie and Friends Barf ... Um at Cowboys Bar
Shows pics of Casey in Red Sunglasses
Docstoc.com

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678652/Casey-Anthony-Party-Photos-Cowboys-Bar

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1898 on: October 17, 2008, 07:16:49 PM »

Personally, I think he and Cindy want to blame Amy and the others who went to Puerto Rico and will say that they kidnapped Caylee and sold her down there.

I haven't seen or heard once that George was trying to blame "Amy and the others" for Caylee's disappearance.  I must have missed something.  Can you direct me to that link?

I think it's more specifically Cindy..  I don't think we've heard George's interviews with LE where he gives an opinion on what likely happened to Caylee.  (At least that I recall).  But since they're both Casey's parents, and Cindy wears the pants in the family, it's more or less assumed he feels the way she does.   

Well, you know what they say about "assuming".

Please think before you post something like the above - we don't condone attacking fellow forum members here
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 09:13:38 PM by klaasend » Logged
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1899 on: October 17, 2008, 07:17:16 PM »

Rob - were these the HOT WOMEN you had wanted to post?

not at all  I said "women" not female mystery beasts.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.