April 19, 2024, 03:02:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 425788 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1900 on: October 17, 2008, 07:18:24 PM »

Whats the lady's name on CNN that sometimes Takes NG's place ??

Is it Rob's Girlfriend with the Mullet? sorry Rob ...one of you male monkey's enjoy her hair "style"    .... is she taking NG's Place tonight?

She is Live on Headline News right now .... She is not usually in this time slot
NG starts here in 45 mins. Just wondering

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1901 on: October 17, 2008, 07:18:46 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1902 on: October 17, 2008, 07:19:13 PM »

Quote from: OurAngelCaylee on Today at 12:30:50 AM
I just arrived home from work...so please forgive me if this video of George has already been posted....

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7653911&version=1&locale=EN-US

Wow....George is still so full of bull caca,just like Cindy.
I'll be glad when the trial starts.Does anyone know when the murder trial will start and does Florida allow cameras in the court room?

I just listened to the interview with George.  He still fully believes that Caylee is alive and that his PI is only 2 steps away from finding her.  He may have done the right thing in going to the grand jury but he only did it because he had to. He still buys into Casey's whole story.  Unbelieveable...I guess his heart has taken over his mind and rational thinking.  I think he only surrounding himself with people that will tell him that Caylee is alive and just a few days away from being found.  That is why the Anthonys will not speak with or cooperate with TES.
Hi DoseLady
I think Cindy and George are just showing this fake face to the media because they are afraid.Afraid that Casey may not like what they are saying and spill the beans about their roles in the coverup of the murder of their own grand daughter.
Ever see that TwilightZone episode with the little evil boy who controls everyone around him?That little evil boy is Casey.Casey still has her family walking around on egg shells....wonder how long they can keep this up.

I have seen that episode. That is exactly what I was thinking last week when she was still at home. They are afraid of Casey and she is still calling the shots even from jail. Maybe that is why Lee has stayed away. JMO

Oooo that's the one with Billy Mummy and he says TO The Cornfield! Yeah, that's exactly what it's like! Oh please Casey, don't wish me to the cornfield!! 
LOL...he sealed his sister's mouth closed,wiped the lips right off her face.....what I wish could be done with Cindy.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1903 on: October 17, 2008, 07:20:54 PM »

Casey and Annie and Friends Barf ... Um at Cowboys Bar
Shows pics of Casey in Red Sunglasses
Docstoc.com

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678652/Casey-Anthony-Party-Photos-Cowboys-Bar

Too bad we can't read the name on the dog tags she is wearing ... we may have a "baby daddy" if we could ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1904 on: October 17, 2008, 07:21:45 PM »

i keep thinkin that NG should have george on her show... sit him down right between MARC KLASS and JOHN WALSH..

then tell him to repeat his insane comments to THEM...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Now THAT would Be Something to see ! Just let George Sit & Listen
 Let Mr. Klass and Mr. Walsh talk  - Let George SEE Their Aura !

yep... they could certainly tell george that they KNOW first hand how it feels to lose a loved child... that they KNOW how their worlds came crashing down and will NEVER be the same...

and.. they could tell him to tell the truth... for caylee..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1905 on: October 17, 2008, 07:22:41 PM »

I found this one at WS

All 4 images rolled into one,that's what Casey is like on the inside.

Karma Is Coming

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1906 on: October 17, 2008, 07:22:55 PM »

Did someone say the web cam is completly gone now???   Sorry to be a pain in the bobo.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: October 17, 2008, 07:23:47 PM »

Docstoc.com

I know that I'm so old I'm from a different era, plus I was a delicately nurtured southern belle  BUT

Jeeze Louise - did these people never feel embarrassed about the crass way they behaved in public? 

I Stand With The Girl
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1908 on: October 17, 2008, 07:24:20 PM »

Did anyone notice R. Grund on NG last backpeddling? Some of us have posted that there is just something about him that doesnt sit right with us. I in no way believe he is involved but last night he sang a different tune.

Hi Tamikosmom!

Absolutely! I could not believe my ears. When I first saw him on NG, I thought, ok, level headed guy. Did all the right things to protect his son from CaseyA. Now to hear him back pedal like he did last night makes me wonder why. You could see the look on NG face wondering WTF he was talking about. This case is full of flip flops!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1909 on: October 17, 2008, 07:25:02 PM »

PLEASE NOTE:

BLONDE goes through alot of time and effort keeping these two threads updated.  Please check around and you may find what you are looking for here.

THANKS BLONDE!

Transcripts:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.0

Media Reports:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.0

Thanks for all your work, Blonde!!

Thank You, I try to keep up

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1910 on: October 17, 2008, 07:25:26 PM »

Monkeys are so smart, I'm sure this has been discussed before, but today I noticed a picture of Caylee in her playhouse

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos

in which pavers or other cement stepping stone were clearly visible. Did I not read where the Anthony's were installing pavers over the 4th of July weekend under the playhouse?

Why would you be replacing them unless they were "soiled" or something? Could it be the dogs alerted near the playhouse? Where in the yard did they alert? Has it been confirmed it was by the pool only?
Hi Lula
I don't know if the pavers under Caylee's playhouse were new or not but I did see images of investigators pulling up pavers....looked like the ones under the playhouse.

Thank You for your response. If they were new, where are the old ones?
That's a very good question.Would you put a playhouse like that right on the grass?I don't know,I never had one.Good question....were they replacing pavers or just laying down new pavers....

Karma Is Coming

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1911 on: October 17, 2008, 07:25:32 PM »

Docstoc.com

I know that I'm so old I'm from a different era, plus I was a delicately nurtured southern belle  BUT

Jeeze Louise - did these people never feel embarrassed about the crass way they behaved in public? 
  I agree !! Can you imagine what they Did in FRONT of Caylee at Parties at people's Houses ...where they Had No Rules behind front doors...... Lord have Mercy

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1912 on: October 17, 2008, 07:25:55 PM »

Can JB get in trouble for saying he has positive proof that there is a picture of KC, Caylee and ZG and not producing the pic? He is misleading the public and LE in stating he has proof that Caylee is alive, this is an on going investigation, I would think someone in his position would have to be held accountable for the information he says he has. 

The silence encompassing Todd Black's claim of an existing photo of a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez and Caylee implies there was no foundation of proof.  Todd Black is a joke.  Could Jose Baez not retained somebody more professional as a media spokeperson.

Janet

THE PHOTO OF CAYLEE AND ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ - WHERE IS IT?

Mother of Missing Florida Toddler Caylee Anthony Might Soon Be Charged With Murder
Thursday, October 09, 2008

Meanwhile, Baez said through his spokesman Todd Black that the defense's own investigators are out of state getting a photo of the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez who Anthony contends took Caylee, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

Black says the picture was taken at a park and shows the woman they say is the baby sitter, Anthony and little Caylee. It isn't known when the photo was taken.

Black said Anthony's lawyer has for weeks been trying to find the man who has the picture and after finally locating him, sent a team to interview him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,435002,00.html

Is this not the electronics age?  Scan that pic and get it all over the WWW already!  Let's see that picture!   (No, I'm not holding my breath!)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1913 on: October 17, 2008, 07:27:24 PM »

PLEASE NOTE:

BLONDE goes through alot of time and effort keeping these two threads updated.  Please check around and you may find what you are looking for here.

THANKS BLONDE!

Transcripts:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.0

Media Reports:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.0

Thanks for all your work, Blonde!!
I have to get going but I wanted to thank Blonde also for this good resource.It's been a big time saver for me so thank you Blonde for all of your hard work.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: October 17, 2008, 07:29:01 PM »

Hello?  This is earth calling George?  Anybody home?

In one interview he says Caylee is in Orlando.  Maybe he meant the detective is in Orlando.  Now he says Caylee is in Puerto Rico but has been moved around to nine different locations.  Oh, my Lord.  This is just ridiculous.

No wonder there is a backlash and people are demanding that businesses remove their tacky advertisements.  There are also anti-Casey t-shirts, too.

The reporter asks if George has been to any of the locations where Caylee has been spotted and he says Yes.  Oh, this is really rich.

Maybe he took a little vacation to Puerto Rico with those donations.

Personally, I think he and Cindy want to blame Amy and the others who went to Puerto Rico and will say that they kidnapped Caylee and sold her down there.

I agree.  Cindy and George are desperately attempting to avoid the reality of the situation ... THEIR PRECIOUS GRANDAUGHTER IS NO LONGER ALIVE AND ... THEIR PRECIOUS DAUGHTER IS THE REASON.

Janet
_________

CAYLEE IS IN PUERTO RICO??

Source Says Casey Said Caylee Was Sold To Someone In Puerto Rico
POSTED: 5:24 pm EDT September 24, 2008
UPDATED: 8:01 pm EDT September 24, 2008

Wednesday, sources who spent a lot of time with the family in recent weeks, told Eyewitness News that when Casey got out of jail the first time, she convinced her mother that she sold her daughter to someone in Puerto Rico. The only interview Cindy's done since then is with Univision, where she talked about a tip that Caylee was in Puerto Rico.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17550086/detail.html

'This Can't Keep Happening; They're The Same Punks,' Casey Anthony Tells 911
Rock-Throwing Protesters Try To Drag Missing Girl's Grandfather Into Street
POSTED: 1:42 pm EDT September 18, 2008
UPDATED: 4:41 pm EDT September 18, 2008

Search Taken To Puerto Rico

Meanwhile, George and Cindy Anthony are taking the search to find Caylee to Puerto Rico.

Cindy Anthony sat down with a Univision reporter for a one-on-one interview for the Spanish language TV station

Anthony said she wanted to do the interview because of the large Puerto Rican viewership and she would like for the report to be played in Puerto Rico.

She said the family got tips about Caylee but could not give details about exactly where in Puerto Rico.

In the interview, Cindy Anthony said investigators told her weeks ago about evidence from the body farm.

According to investigators, the evidence suggests that Caylee is dead.

Cindy Anthony said she believes it was an intimidation tactic.

http://www.local6.com/news/17505245/detail.html

Dress Found In Woods, Similar To Caylee's
Friday, October 17, 2008 2:35:01 PM

George Anthony Talks To News

George Anthony, the grandfather of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, spoke exclusively with News 13 Thursday about the family's latest efforts to find his granddaughter.

Anthony said his family has been cleared by a judge to access all 5,000 tips recorded by the Orange County Sheriff's Office tip line.

This comes after the judge in the case denied the defense's motion to preserve forensic evidence. See previous story.

Anthony added they are disturbed by the fact the Sheriff's Office shut down the tip line in mid-august.

The family's private investigator is looking into multiple potential sightings of Caylee, 3, around the country, including New York and South Carolina, Anthony said.

"We've been getting info out about Puerto Rico, because we believe that's where she is, but the info I've gotten over the last three months is that my granddaughter has been to nine different locations," Anthony told News 13.

Anthony is working to find a new location for the Kid Finder's Network command center, where you can find the Caylee Anthony information billboard, as well as information on other missing children.

Complaints by protestors have forced the billboard off of four different properties.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/17/george_anthony_talks_to_news_13.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1915 on: October 17, 2008, 07:31:01 PM »

i keep thinkin that NG should have george on her show... sit him down right between MARC KLASS and JOHN WALSH..

That I would love to see!  I do know that Marc Klass has referred to Casey as an "odious creature."

Lisa
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1916 on: October 17, 2008, 07:31:33 PM »

From pictures/video's, it appears that Caylee had a beautiful, clean home with lots of toys and precious things thanks to her Grandparents.  Basically a "Beautiful Life".  Did Casey give her daughter to someone else, who promised to give Caylee a better life?  A more "Beautiful Life". 

Viewing the pictures/video's of Casey out living it up after her daughter went missing, makes me think, that if Caylee is alive, Casey was very comfortable with whoever she turned her over to.  Could it be the missing/alledge dead father?  Or maybe his family?  Someone that Casey was ok with Caylee going with, who could provide Caylee with a better life? 

Maybe Casey turned Caylee over to Italian Family, who promised to give Caylee a better life, a "Beautiful Life".  Casey got the tattoo in her family/Caylee honour.

The only thing that has me bothered about this is ... there was the smell of decomposition in Casey's trunk along with Caylees DNA ... I can wish this were true for ever and a day but science speaks otherwise ...
George says when you drop a hair in a trunk and leave some skin cells behind in a trunk,it can decompose and smell.George says he knows about these things cause he used to be a detective.

Cindy Honey! Where is that Cracker Jack box? These nice folk want to see my Detectives Badge!!! 
LOLOLOL!
I swear,Cindy did say they seeked medical attention.I think Cindy and George share the same drugs that make them ramble on and on and on....

Karma Is Coming

FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1917 on: October 17, 2008, 07:33:34 PM »

Monkeys are so smart, I'm sure this has been discussed before, but today I noticed a picture of Caylee in her playhouse

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos

in which pavers or other cement stepping stone were clearly visible. Did I not read where the Anthony's were installing pavers over the 4th of July weekend under the playhouse?

Why would you be replacing them unless they were "soiled" or something? Could it be the dogs alerted near the playhouse? Where in the yard did they alert? Has it been confirmed it was by the pool only?
Hi Lula
I don't know if the pavers under Caylee's playhouse were new or not but I did see images of investigators pulling up pavers....looked like the ones under the playhouse.

Thank You for your response. If they were new, where are the old ones?
That's a very good question.Would you put a playhouse like that right on the grass?I don't know,I never had one.Good question....were they replacing pavers or just laying down new pavers....

I've been trying to find a playhouse for my grandson, but most of them don't have floors and you would not want to just put it in the yard especially since there are so many fire ants and such in Florida.  Son-in-law is probably going to have to build a platform of sorts.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1918 on: October 17, 2008, 07:34:20 PM »

That I would love to see!  I do know that Marc Klass has referred to Casey as an "odious creature."

Lisa
Hee Hee "odious creature" I like that. I just refer to her as a skanky B-word.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1919 on: October 17, 2008, 07:34:54 PM »

Rob - were these the HOT WOMEN you had wanted to post?

not at all  I said "women" not female mystery beasts.

I'm sorry.. I thought you said mystery breasts. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.