March 29, 2024, 07:42:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 423009 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1920 on: October 17, 2008, 07:35:43 PM »

From pictures/video's, it appears that Caylee had a beautiful, clean home with lots of toys and precious things thanks to her Grandparents.  Basically a "Beautiful Life".  Did Casey give her daughter to someone else, who promised to give Caylee a better life?  A more "Beautiful Life". 

Viewing the pictures/video's of Casey out living it up after her daughter went missing, makes me think, that if Caylee is alive, Casey was very comfortable with whoever she turned her over to.  Could it be the missing/alledge dead father?  Or maybe his family?  Someone that Casey was ok with Caylee going with, who could provide Caylee with a better life? 

Maybe Casey turned Caylee over to Italian Family, who promised to give Caylee a better life, a "Beautiful Life".  Casey got the tattoo in her family/Caylee honour.

The only thing that has me bothered about this is ... there was the smell of decomposition in Casey's trunk along with Caylees DNA ... I can wish this were true for ever and a day but science speaks otherwise ...
George says when you drop a hair in a trunk and leave some skin cells behind in a trunk,it can decompose and smell.George says he knows about these things cause he used to be a detective.

Cindy Honey! Where is that Cracker Jack box? These nice folk want to see my Detectives Badge!!! 
LOLOLOL!
I swear,Cindy did say they seeked medical attention.I think Cindy and George share the same drugs that make them ramble on and on and on....

Maybe instead of drugs that make them ramble, they need a truth serum so they can TELL THE TRUTH

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1921 on: October 17, 2008, 07:37:48 PM »

I know the Cage is about to Lock ... tic tic tic

Everyone Saw Casey in her Ms. Librarian Outfit with Her dark framed Eyeglasses after the Baez News blast
Or Did Baez pick them up at CVS ....the buy them off the Rack ... Put these On they will make you look Smart LOL

And Going thru the Docstoc photo's of Cowboys ...she again has on Eyeglasses.
Metal Frames ...then No eyeglasses and then again with the RED sunglasses on other pictures at Cowboys.

The Red Sunglasses in Question they look like Prescription the Ones that Tint in Sun or bright light ..they are are weird color tint ...thats why I say that possibly they are prescription eye wear

Just seems weird that she has them ON and then Off in those photos. I would not think she would wear contacts ...and use eyeglasses the same night " cowboys".  Maybe they ruined her Sexy look.  Gawd

Universal Studio's must offer a Great Vision Plan ... Insurance

Just thinking

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1922 on: October 17, 2008, 07:37:52 PM »

I can't win -- at least we agree that we would love to see "Beth- Dog's wife"  kick Cindy's ass. 
Hey, maybe she can get george's balls back from cindy while she's at it.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1923 on: October 17, 2008, 07:38:10 PM »

i keep thinkin that NG should have george on her show... sit him down right between MARC KLASS and JOHN WALSH..

then tell him to repeat his insane comments to THEM...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

That I would love to see!  I do know that Marc Klass has referred to Casey as an "odious creature."

Lisa

yeah,.. i think i did see MARC say that... and by ODIOUS i dont believe me meant squirrel remains...or dead cells... or sweat.... or old pizza  ... even as ODIOUS as they may be to george and cindy...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1924 on: October 17, 2008, 07:38:21 PM »

Tell the truth? These people wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the face!!!
In fact it's slapping them silly right now! 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: October 17, 2008, 07:39:46 PM »

Can JB get in trouble for saying he has positive proof that there is a picture of KC, Caylee and ZG and not producing the pic? He is misleading the public and LE in stating he has proof that Caylee is alive, this is an on going investigation, I would think someone in his position would have to be held accountable for the information he says he has. 

The silence encompassing Todd Black's claim of an existing photo of a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez and Caylee implies there was no foundation of proof.  Todd Black is a joke.  Could Jose Baez not retained somebody more professional as a media spokeperson.

Janet

THE PHOTO OF CAYLEE AND ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ - WHERE IS IT?

Mother of Missing Florida Toddler Caylee Anthony Might Soon Be Charged With Murder
Thursday, October 09, 2008

Meanwhile, Baez said through his spokesman Todd Black that the defense's own investigators are out of state getting a photo of the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez who Anthony contends took Caylee, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

Black says the picture was taken at a park and shows the woman they say is the baby sitter, Anthony and little Caylee. It isn't known when the photo was taken.

Black said Anthony's lawyer has for weeks been trying to find the man who has the picture and after finally locating him, sent a team to interview him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,435002,00.html

Janet, I believe that Todd Black's involvement was/is to sell this story.  He's another bloodsucker, hoping to profit off the death of a child.  He's in the same league as JB.  Where's JB's wedding ring, anyway?
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1926 on: October 17, 2008, 07:40:18 PM »

George says when you drop a hair in a trunk and leave some skin cells behind in a trunk,it can decompose and smell.George says he knows about these things cause he used to be a detective.

If that is true George, all the cadaver dogs must be going nuts all the time as we all do shed.
He's been sipping the Anthony's Special Reserve. Good Grief!!! They ALL have.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1927 on: October 17, 2008, 07:40:55 PM »

Karma it is interesting and Local case that Casey would have heard I am sure  - " Missing local child"  ding ding meant for Casey.

Karma was thinking bout what you said about George and his welfare thoughts and his new found self proclamation about Other missing children.

The first thing that comes to my Mind is Adam Walsh of Hollywood Florida. How his Dad " John"  turned his life around after losing Adam. And that he in turn vested his life into finding missing kids which then he  created American's Most Wanted   .... No nanners Not Comparing John to George A

Just seems that George is using all this attention and his new found focus on MISSING KIDS he may use it to his benefit and not be doing it for the benefit of anyone. As (it is a Rouse) for Him to look like he has Compassion and is NORMAL and Cares about Missing Children. That all his talk of other missing kids is creating a new character of him in the public.

You don't see Cindy mentioning any family's missing child at all ~~~ as George has in the media after he testified.

George I am not sure if we would know of or remember  Adam Walsh * maybe he would being a Cop at that time. George stated on Camera the other Day he has been neighbors with the ppl on the same street for 19 years. Adam has been gone SIGH for a lot longer. I live in Michigan and I will never forget Adam. I was a teen and I will never forget Adam's pic or his story. Being that it was so horrific I don't think Adam will Ever be forgotten.
Still it's crazy every time I go into a Sears ~ I think of Him today. And when my Daughter was Little,  Adam kept me focused on HER when we were shopping and made me think  Anything  can happen to your child in public ~ within Minutes.

Casey Casey Casey .............Where is Caylee    Why &  How but mostly WHY !?
With her being so Slick Willie Style  ... You Would Think she Would have Just let her Parents have her and Casey could have became someone else's parasite * many Men out there that think with their Hoohoo... would have put her up for wks at a time. And she could have just found another one and so on and so on
 ::MonkeyConfused::Was Life Term Jail worth the Trade for Casey - That Caylee being with George & Cindy as Custodial Parents was that Bad .........that she had to kill her ???
Casey is so F'bbd up. 

Thank God its Friday 
Its been a very long week

TGIF Deenie
I did wonder in the beginning why AMW never featured Caylee.Then I thought,John would have advised them all to take a polygraph(to rule out the closest people to Caylee)and they never would have gone for that.
IMO KidFinders need to drop ole George.He is hurting the search for real missing kids.
Been nice talking with you,I hope you have a relaxing weekend.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1928 on: October 17, 2008, 07:41:31 PM »

Can JB get in trouble for saying he has positive proof that there is a picture of KC, Caylee and ZG and not producing the pic? He is misleading the public and LE in stating he has proof that Caylee is alive, this is an on going investigation, I would think someone in his position would have to be held accountable for the information he says he has. 

The silence encompassing Todd Black's claim of an existing photo of a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez and Caylee implies there was no foundation of proof.  Todd Black is a joke.  Could Jose Baez not retained somebody more professional as a media spokeperson.

Janet

THE PHOTO OF CAYLEE AND ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ - WHERE IS IT?

Mother of Missing Florida Toddler Caylee Anthony Might Soon Be Charged With Murder
Thursday, October 09, 2008

Meanwhile, Baez said through his spokesman Todd Black that the defense's own investigators are out of state getting a photo of the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez who Anthony contends took Caylee, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

Black says the picture was taken at a park and shows the woman they say is the baby sitter, Anthony and little Caylee. It isn't known when the photo was taken.

Black said Anthony's lawyer has for weeks been trying to find the man who has the picture and after finally locating him, sent a team to interview him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,435002,00.html

Janet, I believe that Todd Black's involvement was/is to sell this story.  He's another bloodsucker, hoping to profit off the death of a child.  He's in the same league as JB.  Where's JB's wedding ring, anyway?
Casey Swallowed it   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1929 on: October 17, 2008, 07:43:16 PM »

so Todd, we keeping hearing about this picture, and you have seen it and all, so I say, oh yeah, bring that!!!!
Okay, so that is a "rear view" of a cat taking a leak! That's a Periscope on your head!! I see it now -- very clearly. 
No, my kitty is facing you and she has a star on her chest because she is special and it shines on the floor.  Her tail is at the back. 
She is a pretty kitty,maybe have CBB put some sparkly diamonds for eyes on her.I too thought she was a peeing kitty lol

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: October 17, 2008, 07:43:36 PM »

I know the Cage is about to Lock ... tic tic tic

Everyone Saw Casey in her Ms. Librarian Outfit with Her dark framed Eyeglasses after the Baez News blast
Or Did Baez pick them up at CVS ....the buy them off the Rack ... Put these On they will make you look Smart LOL

And Going thru the Docstoc photo's of Cowboys ...she again has on Eyeglasses.
Metal Frames ...then No eyeglasses and then again with the RED sunglasses on other pictures at Cowboys.

The Red Sunglasses in Question they look like Prescription the Ones that Tint in Sun or bright light ..they are are weird color tint ...thats why I say that possibly they are prescription eye wear

Just seems weird that she has them ON and then Off in those photos. I would not think she would wear contacts ...and use eyeglasses the same night " cowboys".  Maybe they ruined her Sexy look.  Gawd

Universal Studio's must offer a Great Vision Plan ... Insurance

Just thinking

I work with a woman who normally wears contacts, but wears glasses instead if her allergies are bothering her. Maybe Casey couldn't stand having contacts in when she had a bad hangover. 

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: October 17, 2008, 07:44:38 PM »

i keep thinkin that NG should have george on her show... sit him down right between MARC KLASS and JOHN WALSH..

That I would love to see!  I do know that Marc Klass has referred to Casey as an "odious creature."

Lisa

NANCY GRACE
Father of Casey Anthony`s Ex-Fiance Speaks Out
Aired September 22, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MARC KLAAS, FOUNDER, BEYONDMISSING.COM, FATHER OF MURDER VICTIM POLLY KLAAS: First of all, Nancy, the clock of fear starts ticking the moment you realize that your child is gone, and you have no idea where that child is.

You then are working against the clock, realizing that if somebody has taken them, they could be disappearing at the rate of a mile a minute, and that every minute that child is gone, the chances of recovering that child become less and less.

Therefore, you will take any steps necessary to help recover that child. The most important one being eliminating yourself from any kind of suspicion. Therefore, you go to law enforcement, you say, I want to take a polygraph, I want to eliminate myself.

I want you to be able to put the full force of your investigative resource on to whatever did happen to my child so that we can recover my child and this can be done one way or the other.

This Casey woman is an absolutely odious creature. You see -- it`s like concentric circles in a pond. She is leaving victim after victim after victim after victim.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/22/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1932 on: October 17, 2008, 07:45:38 PM »

Lisa

yeah,.. i think i did see MARC say that... and by ODIOUS i dont believe me meant squirrel remains...or dead cells... or sweat.... or old pizza  ... even as ODIOUS as they may be to george and cindy...

Yeah, I'm gonna go with this definition of odious:

odi·ous (ō′dē əs)

adjective

arousing or deserving hatred or loathing; disgusting; offensive

Yep, fits Casey to a T!

Lisa
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: October 17, 2008, 07:45:51 PM »

Hello?  This is earth calling George?  Anybody home?

In one interview he says Caylee is in Orlando.  Maybe he meant the detective is in Orlando.  Now he says Caylee is in Puerto Rico but has been moved around to nine different locations.  Oh, my Lord.  This is just ridiculous.

No wonder there is a backlash and people are demanding that businesses remove their tacky advertisements.  There are also anti-Casey t-shirts, too.

The reporter asks if George has been to any of the locations where Caylee has been spotted and he says Yes.  Oh, this is really rich.

Maybe he took a little vacation to Puerto Rico with those donations.

Personally, I think he and Cindy want to blame Amy and the others who went to Puerto Rico and will say that they kidnapped Caylee and sold her down there.

I haven't seen or heard once that George was trying to blame "Amy and the others" for Caylee's disappearance.  I must have missed something.  Can you direct me to that link?
Well, cindy certainly has, several times. 
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: October 17, 2008, 07:47:49 PM »

PLEASE NOTE:

BLONDE goes through alot of time and effort keeping these two threads updated.  Please check around and you may find what you are looking for here.

THANKS BLONDE!

Transcripts:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.0

Media Reports:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.0

Thanks for all your work, Blonde!!
I have to get going but I wanted to thank Blonde also for this good resource.It's been a big time saver for me so thank you Blonde for all of your hard work.
yes thank you blonde
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1935 on: October 17, 2008, 07:47:52 PM »

One of the supposed sightings....

This was posted on Brian's site, on 8-31:
http://briansdreams.com/gale/cayleeanthony2.htm  (about halfway down the page)

What I don’t understand is that there is apparently only one person assigned at each hotline location because I have tried to call and get either a busy signal or a message stating “this number is not accepting calls at this time”. I finally got through to the officer in charge of the case and left a voice mail to no avail. He has never called me back.

Let’s just say that on June 27th we (my friend and I) took the 417 north from my office in Kissimmee to avoid the traffic on I-4. At one point on I-4 spotted a young lady about 30 feet to the right of the shoulder of the road lifing a short shovel out of the trunk of her light colored pontiac. I thought it was preculiar and made the comment to my friend to make a mental note that if anyone turns up missing we know where they may be burried (at the time I thought I was joking). My friend called me cynical and paranoid, and I told him he was probably right. My come-back was “yeah, you’re probably right. Maybe she’s just digging up wildflowers or burrying a pet if she lives in an apartment and doesn’t have a yard to burry it in. When the news hit that Caylee was missing it didn’t occur to me until I once again took 417 north another time to avoid traffic and as I came to that spot I had a vision of the young girl again. I litterally had to pull off to the side of the road to compose myself. I came home and asked my friend if he recalled our conversation. He said yes, but he said don’t be surprised if they don’t listen to you. Because I couldn’t reach anyone that would listen at the sherrif’s department, I emailed Gale St John the other evening. She still hasn’t called me. There had to be other people driving along 417 on June 27th that saw what I saw. The traffic was pretty heavy at 6PM. I am sure about the date because my friend dropped me off at work in Kissimmee, barrowed my car to do some marketing for his business in the Kissimmee area and then picked me up. I have credit card receipts from discount movie tickets I purchased as gifts that day. If you recall the gas cans that George Anthony found in the daughter’s car were recovered on the 24th of June.

IF this person is to be believed, and IF this is the same person as yesterday's sighting (or today's), they must have given more info to LE than to Brian.. there is no mention here of a hat or sunglasses.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: October 17, 2008, 07:48:57 PM »

good idea.   I vote you write NG and suggest it.  (serious, it would certainly be a show to see!)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1937 on: October 17, 2008, 07:51:55 PM »

Personally, I think he and Cindy want to blame Amy and the others who went to Puerto Rico and will say that they kidnapped Caylee and sold her down there.

I haven't seen or heard once that George was trying to blame "Amy and the others" for Caylee's disappearance.  I must have missed something.  Can you direct me to that link?

I think it's more specifically Cindy..  I don't think we've heard George's interviews with LE where he gives an opinion on what likely happened to Caylee.  (At least that I recall).  But since they're both Casey's parents, and Cindy wears the pants in the family, it's more or less assumed he feels the way she does.   

Well, you know what they say about "assuming".
are you being catty? cause I think that was pretty shitty if you are
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1938 on: October 17, 2008, 07:52:02 PM »

Lisa

NANCY GRACE
Father of Casey Anthony`s Ex-Fiance Speaks Out
Aired September 22, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MARC KLAAS, FOUNDER, BEYONDMISSING.COM, FATHER OF MURDER VICTIM POLLY KLAAS: First of all, Nancy, the clock of fear starts ticking the moment you realize that your child is gone, and you have no idea where that child is.

You then are working against the clock, realizing that if somebody has taken them, they could be disappearing at the rate of a mile a minute, and that every minute that child is gone, the chances of recovering that child become less and less.

Therefore, you will take any steps necessary to help recover that child. The most important one being eliminating yourself from any kind of suspicion. Therefore, you go to law enforcement, you say, I want to take a polygraph, I want to eliminate myself.

I want you to be able to put the full force of your investigative resource on to whatever did happen to my child so that we can recover my child and this can be done one way or the other.

This Casey woman is an absolutely odious creature. You see -- it`s like concentric circles in a pond. She is leaving

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/22/ng.01.html

yes .. i DID see that show... but yanno, it kind of upsets me to think of ALLLLLLL those around her being VICTIMS..
there were SOOOOO many of her "friends" and "family" who called her a liar ..

ya got to be careful of your associations... the warning signals were there....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: October 17, 2008, 07:53:09 PM »

Hello?  This is earth calling George?  Anybody home?

In one interview he says Caylee is in Orlando.  Maybe he meant the detective is in Orlando.  Now he says Caylee is in Puerto Rico but has been moved around to nine different locations.  Oh, my Lord.  This is just ridiculous.

No wonder there is a backlash and people are demanding that businesses remove their tacky advertisements.  There are also anti-Casey t-shirts, too.

The reporter asks if George has been to any of the locations where Caylee has been spotted and he says Yes.  Oh, this is really rich.

Maybe he took a little vacation to Puerto Rico with those donations.

Maybe not George but ... Cindy attempted to implicate Amy and Jesse.

George, Cindy and Lee would have had the compassion of the majority of Monkeys dialoging  on this forum if they had not attempted to shield their daughter from the consequences of her actions ... had not underminded the efforts of authorities  ... had not underminded the efforts of Tim Miller ... had not underminded the motives of the prosecutor and ... had not attempted to implicate others.

Janet
_____

Cindy Anthony Theorized That Her Daughter's Friends Had Caylee
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In June
POSTED: 10:26 am EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 5:25 pm EDT September 26, 2008

The newly released information includes an interview of Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, a computer forensics report and cell phone records of Casey Anthony.

In the released interview, which was conducted Aug. 1, Cindy Anthony told detectives that she thought Caylee was with her daughter's friends, not Zenaida Gonzalez.

"I think Zani, at this point, was a real person," said Cindy Anthony, pointing to a calendar. "But I think Zani now is whoever is watching Caylee."

Cindy Anthony offered two theories to detectives as to who had Caylee.

"I think Zani could either be Amy (Huizenga, Casey Anthony's former best friend) or Jesse (Grund, Casey Anthony's former fiance)," Cindy Anthony said.

Grund believed he was Caylee's father until a paternity test proved otherwise.

"He was the very first person I thought of," Cindy Anthony said. "(He) had a motive, could intimidate Casey enough to keep her mouth shut and (he) would threaten us because he's that type of person. He was in my home every day, and I got to know him. And I got to see his anger and rage because he took it out on me one day."
Near the end of the interview, detectives told Cindy Anthony that they were certain Grund did not have Caylee.

"We know for a fact that Jesse does not have Caylee," a detective said.

http://www.local6.com/news/17564421/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.