April 19, 2024, 12:56:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 425776 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1960 on: October 17, 2008, 08:07:28 PM »

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1961 on: October 17, 2008, 08:09:05 PM »

Have you emailed this to Sean?

Lisa

Nah ... I only post here ... that keeps me busy enuff ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1962 on: October 17, 2008, 08:09:54 PM »

since NOTHING , or NO one... seemed to notice casey cry before....i just kept wondering.. what was ON her fingers to make her eyes water..... onion juice? some chemical?

OKAY,,, I  AM NOT BEING SARCASTIC here....i honestly wonder.....

maybe she was able to muster up a tear or two, realizing she had to dress the part of a school marm/librarian, rather than her usual outfit slit up to there, and buttoned down to there...

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1963 on: October 17, 2008, 08:09:59 PM »

If that was indeed Casey that this  " witness" believes she/he saw
I would think Someone Else saw the same thing - yet it just has not registered or they are completely unaware of this case ...which is very possible. Rush Hour people are consumed by getting from Point A to Point B and not paying attention to such things ...as a car on the side of the road etc...blah
And if it was Casey all it would take would be LE comparing what they know to what She/He said ...something very small that is said could be very key.
Will be interesting to see what comes of this.

He sounds pretty sure of the date and time.  What do KC's cell phone pings tell us of this date/time?

What was the exact date and time?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1964 on: October 17, 2008, 08:11:32 PM »

I don't normally watch NG because she is so rude to her guests, but I made an exception tonight, and she is really getting on my nerves. Grrrrrrrrrrrr................

I Stand With The Girl
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1965 on: October 17, 2008, 08:11:35 PM »

Hi Brandi
Naaaa,IMO Cindy and George both knew Caylee was dead way before she was reported missing.They both knew by 6/16 and they both knew for sure when they smelled that car on 7/15.They know she's dead and they know Casey killed her.No denial,they just want people to believe they are in denial....nope.

I agree Karma, the reason for all the nonsense, imo, is that CA screwed up, she really DID NOT MEAN TO SAY the "damn dead body in the car" statement due to her anger at having to spend all that money on the towed car which was not part of the "original script", they really meant to have the cops come under the ruse of the bad 22 yr old daughter coming clean to OCSO about the kidnapping at J Blanchard Park, probably a different day as well, but under no circumstances was that car supposed to be in the scenario.  If the "original script" had been followed & CA had not screwed up they would have been on easy street, had enough time to clean up the car by pouring bleach all over that trunk, of course they didn't find out about the decomp odor until 7/15 but that car was never supposed to be mentioned other than the 22 yr old daughter hadn't returned it when told to by the legal owners, by the time KC would have come under suspicion, which she eventually would have the car would be clean after a heavy dousing with Febreeze, Caylee's DNA would have only been located in the main part of the car, where it should be found.  They were attempting to duplicate the Madeleine disappearance with identified suspects basically.  How many months after Madeleine's disappearance had the Portuguese Police ordered the rented car examined for forensic evidence, iirc it was months.

It really isn't just them trying to protect KC, they are protecting themselves, the chief producer is CA, GA went along as his normal MO, they are protecting their own asses from getting prosecuted for the perpetration of a fraud along with being an accessory after the fact, falsehoods stated to OCSO during the case of an investigation & probably 10 more charges.

Would love HH to tell my & others scenario & ask just what charges would CA & GA be facing if they really did advise KC what to do after the death of the child, I don't even want to believe they were part of the death before it happened, although I do recognize there is a possibility.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1966 on: October 17, 2008, 08:11:57 PM »

MUFFY - You want to do the thread change or should I?  I don't see anyone else around?
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1967 on: October 17, 2008, 08:15:21 PM »

Hi Brandi
Naaaa,IMO Cindy and George both knew Caylee was dead way before she was reported missing.They both knew by 6/16 and they both knew for sure when they smelled that car on 7/15.They know she's dead and they know Casey killed her.No denial,they just want people to believe they are in denial....nope.

I agree Karma, the reason for all the nonsense, imo, is that CA screwed up, she really DID NOT MEAN TO SAY the "damn dead body in the car" statement due to her anger at having to spend all that money on the towed car which was not part of the "original script", they really meant to have the cops come under the ruse of the bad 22 yr old daughter coming clean to OCSO about the kidnapping at J Blanchard Park, probably a different day as well, but under no circumstances was that car supposed to be in the scenario.  If the "original script" had been followed & CA had not screwed up they would have been on easy street, had enough time to clean up the car by pouring bleach all over that trunk, of course they didn't find out about the decomp odor until 7/15 but that car was never supposed to be mentioned other than the 22 yr old daughter hadn't returned it when told to by the legal owners, by the time KC would have come under suspicion, which she eventually would have the car would be clean after a heavy dousing with Febreeze, Caylee's DNA would have only been located in the main part of the car, where it should be found.  They were attempting to duplicate the Madeleine disappearance with identified suspects basically.  How many months after Madeleine's disappearance had the Portuguese Police ordered the rented car examined for forensic evidence, iirc it was months.

It really isn't just them trying to protect KC, they are protecting themselves, the chief producer is CA, GA went along as his normal MO, they are protecting their own asses from getting prosecuted for the perpetration of a fraud along with being an accessory after the fact, falsehoods stated to OCSO during the case of an investigation & probably 10 more charges.

Would love HH to tell my & others scenario & ask just what charges would CA & GA be facing if they really did advise KC what to do after the death of the child, I don't even want to believe they were part of the death before it happened, although I do recognize there is a possibility.

hmmmm advising someone what to DO after the DEATH of a child...... hmmmmmm
wonder why i keep thinking that possibly someone could ask JORANS dad....

just a thought..

carry on....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1968 on: October 17, 2008, 08:16:54 PM »

MUFFY - You want to do the thread change or should I?  I don't see anyone else around?
Hi Miss Klaas, sorry to ask another question, specially at the lock down, but what is going on at Murts sight tomorrow at noon?  TIA

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1969 on: October 17, 2008, 08:21:34 PM »

Klaas ~  go ahead, if you don't mind.   salut

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1970 on: October 17, 2008, 08:22:15 PM »

OMG thats a bad monkey :O:

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1971 on: October 17, 2008, 08:22:36 PM »

Personally, I think he and Cindy want to blame Amy and the others who went to Puerto Rico and will say that they kidnapped Caylee and sold her down there.

I haven't seen or heard once that George was trying to blame "Amy and the others" for Caylee's disappearance.  I must have missed something.  Can you direct me to that link?

I think it's more specifically Cindy..  I don't think we've heard George's interviews with LE where he gives an opinion on what likely happened to Caylee.  (At least that I recall).  But since they're both Casey's parents, and Cindy wears the pants in the family, it's more or less assumed he feels the way she does.   

Well, you know what they say about "assuming".
are you being catty? cause I think that was pretty shitty if you are
i see you were FLGRammy, being shitty, okay, got it...but Hudsunn did say Cindy and george and I think it's safe to say that they are beating the same drum, chanting the same mantra, so WTF is your point?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1972 on: October 17, 2008, 08:22:49 PM »

Pant - pant   is it Lock Down Time ?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1973 on: October 17, 2008, 08:23:12 PM »

Look! Real tears!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1974 on: October 17, 2008, 08:24:27 PM »

Hi Miss Klaas, sorry to ask another question, specially at the lock down, but what is going on at Murts sight tomorrow at noon?  TIA

MUFFY - ok I'll take care of it

DOLCE - I guess MURT is going to do a little searching in that area that the guy saw Casey with the straw hat, shovel, etc.    So MURT willl have a live feed from his search.
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1975 on: October 17, 2008, 08:24:35 PM »

Meltdown on aisle 99 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1976 on: October 17, 2008, 08:25:54 PM »

Personally, I think he and Cindy want to blame Amy and the others who went to Puerto Rico and will say that they kidnapped Caylee and sold her down there.

I haven't seen or heard once that George was trying to blame "Amy and the others" for Caylee's disappearance.  I must have missed something.  Can you direct me to that link?

I think it's more specifically Cindy..  I don't think we've heard George's interviews with LE where he gives an opinion on what likely happened to Caylee.  (At least that I recall).  But since they're both Casey's parents, and Cindy wears the pants in the family, it's more or less assumed he feels the way she does.   

Well, you know what they say about "assuming".
are you being catty? cause I think that was pretty shitty if you are
i see you were FLGRammy, being shitty, okay, got it...but Hudsunn did say Cindy and george and I think it's safe to say that they are beating the same drum, chanting the same mantra, so WTF is your point?

That's enough.  Remember you are on the thread of a missing child.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1977 on: October 17, 2008, 08:26:08 PM »

BUMP... da BYMP

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1978 on: October 17, 2008, 08:27:17 PM »

thanks MuffyBee,
I think calling another poster, especially a respected one "as ass" is wrong.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1979 on: October 17, 2008, 08:27:17 PM »

In my signature line is a link to MURT's live feed site.  On Saturday Murt is going to be searching in the area that the guy claims to have seen someone looking like Casey wearing a straw had and red sunglasses.  MURT will have a live feed from his search.  MURT says at around noon ET tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.