April 19, 2024, 07:02:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 425802 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #280 on: October 16, 2008, 03:51:56 PM »

I have a question regarding the competency of defense council. It has been stated that JB IS NOT qualified to try a DP case. It has also been said that if told in open court about JB not being qualified, kc has the right to demand to keep him. If it is HER choice to keep him as lead counsel, does that negate the possibility of a retrial on the grounds of "ineffective council"?

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say earlier w/o much success. 

At the very end of this video: http://www.wftv.com/video/17724320/index.html
the reporter says that the Supreme Court has said that Baez is not capable of defending someone in a capital offense case, but that Casey can say in open court that she understands that. I do however, agree with some of you here, that Baez will have on his team eventually, an attorney who would be capable of defending Casey. Time will tell.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if it turned out to be Mark Geragos....Des Wink

OMG I thought the same exact thing!!

LOL....gonna call his office and ask......Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: October 16, 2008, 03:53:00 PM »

Hey Casey, its 67 degrees and the sun is shining - Im going shopping, Im wearing a black silk Philip Lim blouse, Lucky Brand Jeans and boots.  What are you wearing today?????  Oh Yeah, tch tch.

(I've never heard of those brand names. I guess they don't come in little old lady sizes.) 
You are the cutest!!!!  I think Ill take you home with me.

I Stand With The Girl
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #282 on: October 16, 2008, 03:53:18 PM »

Hey Casey, its 67 degrees and the sun is shining - Im going shopping, Im wearing a black silk Philip Lim blouse, Lucky Brand Jeans and boots.  What are you wearing today?????  Oh Yeah, tch tch.

Oh A1 could you stop and get me a cappuccino while your out? I'm stuck here at Palwishay and can't get away. Some idiot is trying to write a check and has the wrong ID, ya think people would learn!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: October 16, 2008, 03:56:27 PM »

Oh A1 could you stop and get me a cappuccino while your out? I'm stuck here at Palwishay and can't get away. Some idiot is trying to write a check and has the wrong ID, ya think people would learn!   
You bet Boo!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: October 16, 2008, 03:56:55 PM »

A-1, I'll bet when she goes out from here on, sh'll be wearing more jewelry than you. 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: October 16, 2008, 03:57:22 PM »

(I've never heard of those brand names. I guess they don't come in little old lady sizes.) 

BT.. you're too cute to be a little old lady.  You  just take that back!!!

I Stand With The Girl
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #286 on: October 16, 2008, 03:57:53 PM »

I don't live in Florida, but does anyone know if the skull that those boys found and didn't tell the police about a while back has been identified? TIA

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: October 16, 2008, 03:59:11 PM »

I have a question regarding the competency of defense council. It has been stated that JB IS NOT qualified to try a DP case. It has also been said that if told in open court about JB not being qualified, kc has the right to demand to keep him. If it is HER choice to keep him as lead counsel, does that negate the possibility of a retrial on the grounds of "ineffective council"?

the reporter says that the Supreme Court has said that Baez is not capable of defending someone in a capital offense case, but that Casey can say in open court that she understands that. I do however, agree with some of you here, that Baez will have on his team eventually, an attorney who would be capable of defending Casey. Time will tell.

OMG I thought the same exact thing!!

LOL....gonna call his office and ask......Des Wink

You go, Girl!!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: October 16, 2008, 03:59:34 PM »

oh he assured everyone in the presser this afternoon that he is not alone in working on Casey's case and one of the attorneys working the case...who didn't NOT want his name exposed is death penalty qualified

How would that work?  Wouldn't MYSTERY MAN have to assume the lead role? Could jb have MYSTERY MAN as second chair and qualify? May be stupid questions, but it just freaks me out to think there could be the possibility of a mistrial. I just do not trust anything about the defense right now. Sorry for the rant.

JB cannot be first chair.....the mystery attorney who JB says is death penalty qualified would be first chair....JB made a point TODAY of saying he was not working on Casey's case alone....uummm first time he ever included anyone  to my knowledge...so far he has been head honcho...superman. ..so JB admitted he was not DP qualified   he forgets that we, the public saw just how ineffective he was in court and the little short munchkin was much more effective on the court room....hey, JB...the public 'see' and doesn't forget...you are an idiot!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: October 16, 2008, 03:59:48 PM »

Question:  Is it possible that two people DID come forward to the police and said they helped KC push her car into the Amscot?  If they did and noticed the smell, then it could be evidence in the homicide case and so that information was not released?

I ask because I've been trying to work out the time gap from the time KC's car is seen at Amscot and the time Tony picks her up. 

Here is my theory, based mostly on the cell phone records and is total speculation. One small (or big) documented fact that I overlooked can send it crashing to the ground.

KC disposes of the body early on 6/27.  Runs out of gas and parks at Amscot before 7AM.  Walks to Cindy's work (2 miles away), borrows her SUV, around 9:30 AM.  She drives to the Anthony home, hoping to find some more gas cans and helps herself to the frozen groceries and some of her clothes.  George spots her and chases her, thinking she stole the vehicle.  She doesn't want her mom to know where Tony lives, is afraid her dad is going to catch up with her and she doesn't want to answer any more Caylee questions so KC leaves the vehicle somewhere between Cindy's work and the Amscot.  She walks back to Amscot where Tony picks her up and takes her back to his place.  I don't think she abandoned it or staged a kidnapping because she was still trying to contact her friends to get her some gas cans and by the time she got one on the 30th, the car had already been towed.

Just a thought...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: October 16, 2008, 04:00:52 PM »

Yes, that and the fact that she's probably slept with him, (mistrial). Nothing about CaseyA would surprise me at this point. 
the press conference today should answer the question of competancy....JOSE IS A IDIOT!!!!  he doesn't even realize how stupid he sounded...trying to blame the press for statements his PR guy made...casey has exactly the right attorney...they both are idiots and blame everyone else for their mistakes.

ABSOLUTELY!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #291 on: October 16, 2008, 04:01:30 PM »

Well....I did call Mark Geragos' office in LA....and left a message with his assist....and my return #....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #292 on: October 16, 2008, 04:03:00 PM »

Can you just imagine if Bozo got her off on a technicality?  She's better of with life in prison or with an injection.
t wouldnt matter if he got her of or not her life as she knew it is over , , in that case she would come out be a famous jezzabell .. Next in line for her would be a sex tape , like susan smith...... Long island lolita ... and so on thats what she would have to look forward to

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #293 on: October 16, 2008, 04:03:56 PM »

So being all forensic, they take KC's car, get the dirt and maybe plant matter off her undercarriage (car not KC, that's a lost cause) and take imprints of her tire treads. Then they go out to Red's trifecta area and confirm that the evidence collected from KC's car does indeed match that area, maybe even matching the tires. They pick up the shovel, the hack blade, the black backpack and maybe even collect DNA from that white mass that no one will tell us what it is. Maybe Caylee and KC's DNA is all over it. Why is RED showing us those pictures, there has to be something found there that is important. OK back to my coffee. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: October 16, 2008, 04:05:34 PM »

Question:  Is it possible that two people DID come forward to the police and said they helped KC push her car into the Amscot?  If they did and noticed the smell, then it could be evidence in the homicide case and so that information was not released?

I ask because I've been trying to work out the time gap from the time KC's car is seen at Amscot and the time Tony picks her up. 

Here is my theory, based mostly on the cell phone records and is total speculation. One small (or big) documented fact that I overlooked can send it crashing to the ground.

KC disposes of the body early on 6/27.  Runs out of gas and parks at Amscot before 7AM.  Walks to Cindy's work (2 miles away), borrows her SUV, around 9:30 AM.  She drives to the Anthony home, hoping to find some more gas cans and helps herself to the frozen groceries and some of her clothes.  George spots her and chases her, thinking she stole the vehicle.  She doesn't want her mom to know where Tony lives, is afraid her dad is going to catch up with her and she doesn't want to answer any more Caylee questions so KC leaves the vehicle somewhere between Cindy's work and the Amscot.  She walks back to Amscot where Tony picks her up and takes her back to his place.  I don't think she abandoned it or staged a kidnapping because she was still trying to contact her friends to get her some gas cans and by the time she got one on the 30th, the car had already been towed.

Just a thought...

Interesting thinking here.

But George said in his Aug. 4 LE interview, that he saw Casey leave the house in Cindy's vehicle. He took off after her in his car. He said this was between 5:50-6 PM somewhere between June 24-27.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: October 16, 2008, 04:05:50 PM »

LOL....Walmart specials????   j/k ......I actually prefer Jag jeans.....fit so good and are so soft....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: October 16, 2008, 04:06:51 PM »

or TACOPENIS!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: October 16, 2008, 04:07:08 PM »

So being all forensic, they take KC's car, get the dirt and maybe plant matter off her undercarriage (car not KC, that's a lost cause) and take imprints of her tire treads. Then they go out to Red's trifecta area and confirm that the evidence collected from KC's car does indeed match that area, maybe even matching the tires. They pick up the shovel, the hack blade, the black backpack and maybe even collect DNA from that white mass that no one will tell us what it is. Maybe Caylee and KC's DNA is all over it. Why is RED showing us those pictures, there has to be something found there that is important. OK back to my coffee. 

I saw on one of those TV shows about true forensics cases where a man was convicted of murdering his step-daughter because a piece of plant was found under his car that matched the plants where her body was found.

I Stand With The Girl
looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #298 on: October 16, 2008, 04:07:24 PM »

I don't live in Florida, but does anyone know if the skull that those boys found and didn't tell the police about a while back has been identified? TIA

as far as I know they haven't...

Who wants some Kool-Aid?????
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #299 on: October 16, 2008, 04:08:09 PM »

or TACOPENIS!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.