March 29, 2024, 05:45:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 422997 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #300 on: October 16, 2008, 04:08:52 PM »

I don't live in Florida, but does anyone know if the skull that those boys found and didn't tell the police about a while back has been identified? TIA

as far as I know they haven't...
Thanks I hadn't heard anything either.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: October 16, 2008, 04:10:11 PM »

"off her undercarriage (car not KC, that's a lost cause) "

BooMonkey- That's very funny, in a gross kinda way...

Jen

Who wants some Kool-Aid?????
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #302 on: October 16, 2008, 04:11:41 PM »

Well....I did call Mark Geragos' office in LA....and left a message with his assist....and my return #....Des...

OOPS...forgot to add...I also left JB's office # for Mark to call....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #303 on: October 16, 2008, 04:12:47 PM »

Question:  Is it possible that two people DID come forward to the police and said they helped KC push her car into the Amscot?  If they did and noticed the smell, then it could be evidence in the homicide case and so that information was not released?

I ask because I've been trying to work out the time gap from the time KC's car is seen at Amscot and the time Tony picks her up. 

Here is my theory, based mostly on the cell phone records and is total speculation. One small (or big) documented fact that I overlooked can send it crashing to the ground.

KC disposes of the body early on 6/27.  Runs out of gas and parks at Amscot before 7AM.  Walks to Cindy's work (2 miles away), borrows her SUV, around 9:30 AM.  She drives to the Anthony home, hoping to find some more gas cans and helps herself to the frozen groceries and some of her clothes.  George spots her and chases her, thinking she stole the vehicle.  She doesn't want her mom to know where Tony lives, is afraid her dad is going to catch up with her and she doesn't want to answer any more Caylee questions so KC leaves the vehicle somewhere between Cindy's work and the Amscot.  She walks back to Amscot where Tony picks her up and takes her back to his place.  I don't think she abandoned it or staged a kidnapping because she was still trying to contact her friends to get her some gas cans and by the time she got one on the 30th, the car had already been towed.

Just a thought...

Interesting thinking here.

But George said in his Aug. 4 LE interview, that he saw Casey leave the house in Cindy's vehicle. He took off after her in his car. He said this was between 5:50-6 PM somewhere between June 24-27.

Sounds good - but she would have to be running - due to the fact that she was down south & then back to Amscot area within minutes IIRC. It looks like she went to Hopespring and then to Amscot - was Cindy off work that week?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #304 on: October 16, 2008, 04:13:34 PM »

Well....I did call Mark Geragos' office in LA....and left a message with his assist....and my return #....Des...

You are on a Roll!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: October 16, 2008, 04:14:10 PM »

Hey Casey, its 67 degrees and the sun is shining - Im going shopping, Im wearing a black silk Philip Lim blouse, Lucky Brand Jeans and boots.   What are you wearing today?????  Oh Yeah, tch tch.

... and a size one (or some other obscene number) to boot.

Casey ... a friend and I are leaving in about 15 minutes for winter clothes shopping at Walmart and ... a coffee (tea) and muffin at the in-store McDonald's restaurant.  Eat your heart out ... Walmart brand still beats what you were wearing at your hearing yesterday and ... the muffin beats what you are eating today (I think).

Casey ... for the love of Caylee ... for the love of your family and ... to experience a peace that only the truth can provide .. please bow ... reveal all and ... end this charade.

Janet
_________

IMAGES: Casey Anthony's 1st Court Appearance On Murder Charge
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17721410/detail.html

RAW VIDEO: Casey Anthony's 1st Court Appearance On Murder Charge
http://www.wftv.com/video/17721632/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #306 on: October 16, 2008, 04:14:50 PM »

You are on a Roll!

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: October 16, 2008, 04:14:57 PM »

Des can you give us any info on Organic testing?

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: October 16, 2008, 04:16:08 PM »

Question:  Is it possible that two people DID come forward to the police and said they helped KC push her car into the Amscot?  If they did and noticed the smell, then it could be evidence in the homicide case and so that information was not released?

I ask because I've been trying to work out the time gap from the time KC's car is seen at Amscot and the time Tony picks her up. 

Here is my theory, based mostly on the cell phone records and is total speculation. One small (or big) documented fact that I overlooked can send it crashing to the ground.

KC disposes of the body early on 6/27.  Runs out of gas and parks at Amscot before 7AM.  Walks to Cindy's work (2 miles away), borrows her SUV, around 9:30 AM.  She drives to the Anthony home, hoping to find some more gas cans and helps herself to the frozen groceries and some of her clothes.  George spots her and chases her, thinking she stole the vehicle.  She doesn't want her mom to know where Tony lives, is afraid her dad is going to catch up with her and she doesn't want to answer any more Caylee questions so KC leaves the vehicle somewhere between Cindy's work and the Amscot.  She walks back to Amscot where Tony picks her up and takes her back to his place.  I don't think she abandoned it or staged a kidnapping because she was still trying to contact her friends to get her some gas cans and by the time she got one on the 30th, the car had already been towed.

Just a thought...

Interesting thinking here.

But George said in his Aug. 4 LE interview, that he saw Casey leave the house in Cindy's vehicle. He took off after her in his car. He said this was between 5:50-6 PM somewhere between June 24-27.

Sounds good - but she would have to be running - due to the fact that she was down south & then back to Amscot area within minutes IIRC. It looks like she went to Hopespring and then to Amscot - was Cindy off work that week?

In Cindy's LE interview, she said she was off the week of June 5 and the week of June 30 ... so no, she was not off between June 24-27.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #309 on: October 16, 2008, 04:17:37 PM »

Hey Casey, its 67 degrees and the sun is shining - Im going shopping, Im wearing a black silk Philip Lim blouse, Lucky Brand Jeans and boots.   What are you wearing today?????  Oh Yeah, tch tch.

... and a size one (or some other obscene number) to boot.

Casey ... a friend and I are leaving in about 15 minutes for winter clothes shopping at Walmart and ... a coffee (tea) and muffin at the in-store McDonald's restaurant.  Eat your heart out ... Walmart brand still beats what you were wearing at your hearing yesterday and ... the muffin beats what you are eating today (I think).

Casey ... for the love of Caylee ... for the love of your family and ... to experience a peace that only the truth can provide .. please bow ... reveal all and ... end this charade.

Janet
_________

Janet...tears from laughing my dear!  You are too cute!  "Eat your heart out over my Egg McMuffin"  LOL   

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #310 on: October 16, 2008, 04:18:33 PM »

But George said in his Aug. 4 LE interview, that he saw Casey leave the house in Cindy's vehicle. He took off after her in his car. He said this was between 5:50-6 PM somewhere between June 24-27

Wouldnt Cindy have to be home in order for her to take her car?

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: October 16, 2008, 04:21:54 PM »

what is the name of the apt complex that Tony and Casey looked at to rent? anyone remember?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #312 on: October 16, 2008, 04:22:28 PM »

Walter...I know when I'm skating on thin ice on some of my calls...so...I make sure to *not* ask certain things...one of my calls today was for 20 mins...and not once did I ask if they have a body....they are willing to talk to me because they know I won't put them between a rock and a hard place....so I do get some info....but not all....as I was told....they will not do/say anything to compromise the case.....Sorry....that's the best I can do....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: October 16, 2008, 04:22:31 PM »

But George said in his Aug. 4 LE interview, that he saw Casey leave the house in Cindy's vehicle. He took off after her in his car. He said this was between 5:50-6 PM somewhere between June 24-27

Apparently so ... and apparently she even said "George" according to George, in an attempt to either keep him from chasing her or to go chase her.

Cindy said in her interview that she did not know Casey had taken her car.

Go figure.

looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: October 16, 2008, 04:22:52 PM »

not if Casey drove it to the house. (Presumably to steal something)

Who wants some Kool-Aid?????
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #315 on: October 16, 2008, 04:23:19 PM »

Perhaps Cindy works the 7-3 or 8-4 or 9-5 shift... that should get her home in time for Crazy to steal her car.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: October 16, 2008, 04:23:41 PM »

Walter...I know when I'm skating on thin ice on some of my calls...so...I make sure to *not* ask certain things...one of my calls today was for 20 mins...and not once did I ask if they have a body....they are willing to talk to me because they know I won't put them between a rock and a hard place....so I do get some info....but not all....as I was told....they will not do/say anything to compromise the case.....Sorry....that's the best I can do....Des

That works for me !!!!!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: October 16, 2008, 04:23:56 PM »

Quote from: A_News_Junkie_Monkey on Today at 11:16:20 AM
Quote from: CuriousCat on Today at 09:04:41 AM
<<<SNIP>>>

I posted yesterday that Casey NEVER called Lee between June 15 - July 3rd. The first call between them was July 4th.
INTERESTING - Could it be that the "missing blackjack" lost in JBP is/was lost on purpose because it ties the two together?????? Could it be that is why in their little code talk, she let him to where to find it so he could destroy the trail of their talks?????????
When something stinks - follow the trail.

<From TOT - not sure if the copy paste from other thread will work!>
Was there not a phone call between Lee and Casey where Lee is asking something like"Can they still be trusted"? I know it was something like that.Very weird statement because it caught my attention..I dunno...

TOT - agree there were several things like that said that bug me still today.  Another thought on the mention of the blackjack - could be they each had disposable phones to communicate about what happened or the cover-up.  IMHO, their convo's were no where near normal sibling convo's......... I know, nothing is normal with ANY of them!

Very well could be...Maybe the purchases are on the receipts Cindy hasn't turned over....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #318 on: October 16, 2008, 04:24:08 PM »

what is the name of the apt complex that Tony and Casey looked at to rent? anyone remember?

Was it Pelicans Crane? (I didn't think it was too far from Sutton Place apt)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: October 16, 2008, 04:24:21 PM »

I have a question regarding the competency of defense council. It has been stated that JB IS NOT qualified to try a DP case. It has also been said that if told in open court about JB not being qualified, kc has the right to demand to keep him. If it is HER choice to keep him as lead counsel, does that negate the possibility of a retrial on the grounds of "ineffective council"?

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say earlier w/o much success. 

At the very end of this video: http://www.wftv.com/video/17724320/index.html
the reporter says that the Supreme Court has said that Baez is not capable of defending someone in a capital offense case, but that Casey can say in open court that she understands that. I do however, agree with some of you here, that Baez will have on his team eventually, an attorney who would be capable of defending Casey. Time will tell.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if it turned out to be Mark Geragos....Des Wink

or TACOPENIS!!!!

Speaking of.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.