March 28, 2024, 04:12:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 422922 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: October 16, 2008, 05:15:38 PM »

Janet wrote:
"Why could Cindy's credit card and cell records not be obtained by LE?"

Rgar's a very good question Janet!!! Wasn't it said somewhere that she hasn't turned over some credit card purchase receipts from JCP or somewhere like that? Seeing how Casey used her cards all the time,wouldn't that be a real good place to look?Casey had no job or money of her own as far as we know so....

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: October 16, 2008, 05:17:00 PM »

Lee Anthony: Hey, Casey. Are you there?

Casey Anthony: Hey. Yeah, I'm here.

Lee: Sorry, my cell phone reception is terrible.

Casey: It sucks at the house. I know.

Lee: I still want you to be able to know that you can -- you can call me, and I'll try to, you know, get as much out there as I can before anything would ever die. It's not, like, a situation, but, you know, what can we do? You know?

Ok - maybe not about his phone dying, but when I heard it, it sounded like the same thought all connected. Maybe not... I'm certainly not an expert on what goes on in the crazy mind of an Anthony!!

I hear ya loud and clear. It seems that even Casey would have said"what's that mean Lee"?

maybe he is speaking of thier relationship as brother and sister...
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: October 16, 2008, 05:17:36 PM »

Lee: I still want you to be able to know that you can -- you can call me, and I'll try to, you know, get as much out there as I can before anything would ever die. It's not, like, a situation, but, you know, what can we do? You know?

Ok - maybe not about his phone dying, but when I heard it, it sounded like the same thought all connected. Maybe not... I'm certainly not an expert on what goes on in the crazy mind of an Anthony!!

I hear ya loud and clear. It seems that even Casey would have said"what's that mean Lee"?
I bet Lee doesn't know what it meant...   

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #383 on: October 16, 2008, 05:19:08 PM »

Janet wrote:

Rgar's a very good question Janet!!! Wasn't it said somewhere that she hasn't turned over some credit card purchase receipts from JCP or somewhere like that? Seeing how Casey used her cards all the time,wouldn't that be a real good place to look?Casey had no job or money of her own as far as we know so....

from what i understand, records like that are kept by stores and credit card companies for years, it could without a doubt be obtained by le if needed, and probably will be..
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #384 on: October 16, 2008, 05:19:27 PM »

Janet wrote:

Afternoon Monkeys!!!  I remember seeing the LE interview with Cindy where they ask her for the Credit card records and Cindy says "I told you there is nothing on them that involves this case"  or something like that and LE says this is the problem were having and your not cooperating with us.  It was the 3rd part of her interview I believe.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: October 16, 2008, 05:20:30 PM »

Cindy Anthony releases to detectives a bag of items that she removed from the abandoned vehicle. She admints to having found and laundered some clothing of Caseys. According to an official Incident Report On July 15 at the request of Corporal Yuri Melich the items included:
a cloth-bodied baby doll,
Dora the Explorer backpack,
a child's toothbrush,
a dinnerware knife,
a black leather bag containing various papers. The uniditentified scent was evident on some of these items.

Inside the back passenger seat the officers find a child's car seat and several pair of adult shoes and in the front set find a black leather bag containing cd's /dvd's, and a dark colored belt.
They impound the car too.

Maybe the Organic testing is on the shoes that Casey had in her car.

And she removed the lanyard too, but it got lost . I saw a picture of that lanyard I think its in the picture of her and Annie in the car with Caylee in the back ground. i wondered why Cindy took it out of the car to begin with.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: October 16, 2008, 05:21:14 PM »

maybe he is speaking of thier relationship as brother and sister...

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: October 16, 2008, 05:21:18 PM »

probably correct about lee not knowing what it meant....just look at cindy for a minute, the woman will say ANYTHING!!!!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: October 16, 2008, 05:22:00 PM »

amber Alert

3 year old child in Elizabeth New Jersey. Take from the toy section of a store.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: October 16, 2008, 05:25:48 PM »

amber Alert

Never mind they found the little girl safe, but are looking for a person of interest.
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: October 16, 2008, 05:25:49 PM »

i will never understand how a mothers love could turn so bad casey was jealous of caylee a beautiful sweet innocent angel i do hope and pray they find here so she can have a decent goodbye i will never understand how someone can hurt a child i make my self sick thinking about all these angels that are missing god bless

Hi SocialFriend2,

The physical proof: This is why she has absolutely no emotion when it comes to Caylee, ie, during that initial 31 day period. This is why she can go on Target shopping sprees and not buy one thing for Caylee, this is why she can delete 200 photos of Caylee, this is why she can dance in a hot body contest, this is why none of her friends knew Caylee was even missing. It was only after the 911 call that she sent out the mass texts to her friends. She did this because CindyA or (someone) told her to. And in all practicality, she may not even have been the one who sent them.

The emotional proof: This is why she said during a jail call, “All they care about is getting Caylee back.” Meaning “Ummm hello, I am the one that has been arrested!” Then after realizing that Kristin is going to think that sounds strange, she then says, “And that’s all I care about right now.” Meaning, “I’d better say something that makes it sound like I am concerned also.”

If this is true,I see it working for her defense?

I see your point, however, the very definition of the word Sociopath/Psychopath doesn't give them an "out" like a mental disorder, as their is virtually no treatment for this disorder. I think it would very unlikely for CaseyA to even admit to having psychopathic tendancies. Therefore using it as a defense would be tough. Now, if she suffered from Schizophrenia or Bi-Polar Disorder or Split Personality Disorder, where the gaps in reality are based in a mental disorder and then she snapped one day and did something like kill Caylee. Then I could see this being used as a defense.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #391 on: October 16, 2008, 05:27:36 PM »

Klaas,

Not sure if you saw my post about a deliberate piece of the hat being cut out. Can you zoom in on that are? TIA

I don't have the video handy now but the actual cut in the hat is more visible watching the video:

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: October 16, 2008, 05:28:31 PM »

I totally agree that Casey is the perfect example of arrested development.  She is a child in a woman's body.  Her mind still operates on a juvenile level.  People may have different ideas of why she is that way.  I suspect she has been babied all her life and never allowed to grow up.  But she may have been a sociopath and immature from day one.  It is hard to say.  I will remind everyone that babying someone is the perfect way to control them.  We all know people -- friends or family -- who zero in on people who are weak or insecure and claim to want to help them, protect them, do things for them.  What they really do is take over;  A genuinely kind and helpful person does not want to run someone else's life for them.  That is why is see Cindy as such a culprit is all of this.  No matter what her intentions, she wants to control, to rule the roost, the criticize others and mold them to her liking.  Caylee became a pawn between two very competitive, jealous and controlling queen bees -- her mother and her grandmother.  But Cindy was the stronger because she got her way about most things.  Casey had a baby she did not want and was not ready for.  Cindy took over and soon the baby became more hers than Casey's, and by then, Casey felt conflicted.  She did not want to be a mother but she did not want her mom to raise Caylee, either.  That led to a drastic action on her part.  Even now, Casey expects someone to get her out of this mess, so she can go back to her computer and be taken care of by others. 
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: October 16, 2008, 05:29:42 PM »

Klaas,

Not sure if you saw my post about a deliberate piece of the hat being cut out. Can you zoom in on that are? TIA

I don't have the video handy now but the actual cut in the hat is more visible watching the video:

PJ flower

what are these pictures?  where are they from?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #394 on: October 16, 2008, 05:30:05 PM »

I don't live in Florida, but does anyone know if the skull that those boys found and didn't tell the police about a while back has been identified? TIA

as far as I know they haven't...
Thanks I hadn't heard anything either.

No word on that yet. I also have 10 other cases of human remains found around Florida since june 25th that I am waiting on some word/more info.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: October 16, 2008, 05:31:37 PM »

i will never understand how a mothers love could turn so bad casey was jealous of caylee a beautiful sweet innocent angel i do hope and pray they find here so she can have a decent goodbye i will never understand how someone can hurt a child i make my self sick thinking about all these angels that are missing god bless

Hi SocialFriend2,

The physical proof: This is why she has absolutely no emotion when it comes to Caylee, ie, during that initial 31 day period. This is why she can go on Target shopping sprees and not buy one thing for Caylee, this is why she can delete 200 photos of Caylee, this is why she can dance in a hot body contest, this is why none of her friends knew Caylee was even missing. It was only after the 911 call that she sent out the mass texts to her friends. She did this because CindyA or (someone) told her to. And in all practicality, she may not even have been the one who sent them.

The emotional proof: This is why she said during a jail call, “All they care about is getting Caylee back.” Meaning “Ummm hello, I am the one that has been arrested!” Then after realizing that Kristin is going to think that sounds strange, she then says, “And that’s all I care about right now.” Meaning, “I’d better say something that makes it sound like I am concerned also.”

If this is true,I see it working for her defense?

I see your point, however, the very definition of the word Sociopath/Psychopath doesn't give them an "out" like a mental disorder, as their is virtually no treatment for this disorder. I think it would very unlikely for CaseyA to even admit to having psychopathic tendancies. Therefore using it as a defense would be tough. Now, if she suffered from Schizophrenia or Bi-Polar Disorder or Split Personality Disorder, where the gaps in reality are based in a mental disorder and then she snapped one day and did something like kill Caylee. Then I could see this being used as a defense.

I just bet if they do find Caylee,they will go there!

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: October 16, 2008, 05:32:41 PM »

amber Alert

Police Search for 6-Year-Old Kidnapping Victim
Updated: Oct 15, 2008 10:48 AM PDT  

Metro police say a 6-year-old boy was kidnapped this morning from a home near Hollywood and Lake Mead in Las Vegas, Nv. during a robbery around 7:15 a.m.

Police say two men, described as Latin, took Cole Puffinburger. The boy was wearing a black John Cena tee-shirt, dark jeans and tennis shoes. He has blond hair and blue eyes and was wearing silver-rimmed glasses.

According to police, the two suspects knocked on the door and indicated they were police however once inside they tied up the boy's mother and her male friend and began looking for money in the home. Police say they took the boy when no money was found.

No Amber Alert has been issued because police say they do not have a description of the car, which is one of the requirements.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 07:46:01 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: October 16, 2008, 05:33:00 PM »

Hey guys..wanna update me on whats up in the cage since I am still a sick little monkey??
All here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.new#new

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #398 on: October 16, 2008, 05:33:08 PM »

I don't live in Florida, but does anyone know if the skull that those boys found and didn't tell the police about a while back has been identified? TIA

as far as I know they haven't...
Thanks I hadn't heard anything either.

No word on that yet. I also have 10 other cases of human remains found around Florida since june 25th that I am waiting on some word/more info.
Were they found while searching for caylee?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #399 on: October 16, 2008, 05:33:31 PM »

MOST LIKELY OFF TOPIC........but I am watching this closely>>> It peaked my interest......

Body found outside Walgreens on Newberry

Thursday, October 16, 2008 at 9:36 a.m.

The Alachua County Sheriff's Office is conducting a death investigation after a
man's body was found inside a vehicle outside a local store Monday evening.

Officers were contacted about a 20-year-old man, who was in a vehicle at the Walgreens at 7520 Newberry Road shortly after 6 p.m., said Sheriff's Office spokesman Art Forgey.

Investigators found no indication of foul play was involved in the man's death but were awaiting autopsy results in the case.

Forgey said the man had an Orlando address.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20081016/NEWS/810162919/1105/NEWS?Title=Body_found_outside_Walgreens_on_Newberry

Sounds like a suicide to me

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.