March 28, 2024, 05:16:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 422930 times)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #400 on: October 16, 2008, 05:34:30 PM »

Janet wrote:
"Why could Cindy's credit card and cell records not be obtained by LE?"

Rgar's a very good question Janet!!! Wasn't it said somewhere that she hasn't turned over some credit card purchase receipts from JCP or somewhere like that? Seeing how Casey used her cards all the time,wouldn't that be a real good place to look?Casey had no job or money of her own as far as we know so....

Afternoon Monkeys!!!  I remember seeing the LE interview with Cindy where they ask her for the Credit card records and Cindy says "I told you there is nothing on them that involves this case"  or something like that and LE says this is the problem were having and your not cooperating with us.  It was the 3rd part of her interview I believe.

I do know that 1 of the missing receipts is from JCPenney. Not sure if LE was able to obtain it.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #401 on: October 16, 2008, 05:34:38 PM »

I totally agree that Casey is the perfect example of arrested development.  She is a child in a woman's body.  Her mind still operates on a juvenile level.  People may have different ideas of why she is that way.  I suspect she has been babied all her life and never allowed to grow up.  But she may have been a sociopath and immature from day one.  It is hard to say.  I will remind everyone that babying someone is the perfect way to control them.  We all know people -- friends or family -- who zero in on people who are weak or insecure and claim to want to help them, protect them, do things for them.  What they really do is take over;  A genuinely kind and helpful person does not want to run someone else's life for them.  That is why is see Cindy as such a culprit is all of this.  No matter what her intentions, she wants to control, to rule the roost, the criticize others and mold them to her liking.  Caylee became a pawn between two very competitive, jealous and controlling queen bees -- her mother and her grandmother.  But Cindy was the stronger because she got her way about most things.  Casey had a baby she did not want and was not ready for.  Cindy took over and soon the baby became more hers than Casey's, and by then, Casey felt conflicted.  She did not want to be a mother but she did not want her mom to raise Caylee, either.  That led to a drastic action on her part.  Even now, Casey expects someone to get her out of this mess, so she can go back to her computer and be taken care of by others. 

Totally agree!  You always post with such amazing insight.  I always look forwarding to reading your posts!!!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #402 on: October 16, 2008, 05:35:55 PM »

MOST LIKELY OFF TOPIC........but I am watching this closely>>> It peaked my interest......

Body found outside Walgreens on Newberry

Thursday, October 16, 2008 at 9:36 a.m.

The Alachua County Sheriff's Office is conducting a death investigation after a
man's body was found inside a vehicle outside a local store Monday evening.

Officers were contacted about a 20-year-old man, who was in a vehicle at the Walgreens at 7520 Newberry Road shortly after 6 p.m., said Sheriff's Office spokesman Art Forgey.

Investigators found no indication of foul play was involved in the man's death but were awaiting autopsy results in the case.

Forgey said the man had an Orlando address.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20081016/NEWS/810162919/1105/NEWS?Title=Body_found_outside_Walgreens_on_Newberry

Sounds like a suicide to me

Yeppers.....anyone heard from Lee yet......Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #403 on: October 16, 2008, 05:36:22 PM »

MOST LIKELY OFF TOPIC........but I am watching this closely>>> It peaked my interest......

Body found outside Walgreens on Newberry

Thursday, October 16, 2008 at 9:36 a.m.

The Alachua County Sheriff's Office is conducting a death investigation after a
man's body was found inside a vehicle outside a local store Monday evening.

Officers were contacted about a 20-year-old man, who was in a vehicle at the Walgreens at 7520 Newberry Road shortly after 6 p.m., said Sheriff's Office spokesman Art Forgey.

Investigators found no indication of foul play was involved in the man's death but were awaiting autopsy results in the case.

Forgey said the man had an Orlando address.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20081016/NEWS/810162919/1105/NEWS?Title=Body_found_outside_Walgreens_on_Newberry

Sounds like a suicide to me

Yeppers.....anyone heard from Lee yet......Des

Not a peep!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #404 on: October 16, 2008, 05:36:48 PM »

i will never understand how a mothers love could turn so bad casey was jealous of caylee a beautiful sweet innocent angel i do hope and pray they find here so she can have a decent goodbye i will never understand how someone can hurt a child i make my self sick thinking about all these angels that are missing god bless

Hi SocialFriend2,

I see a lot of posts on here about CaseyA and her behavior thus far. I thought I could possibly break it down and try to help those make sense of it. To you and me the rules and the consequences make sense. To her, they do not. I have dealt with a few patients who have sociopathic/psychopathic personalities, yet not to this extreme. The anomalies in one’s mind are fascinating to me.

CaseyA has not matured past the age of 10-12. If you were to sit down with your 12 year old and try to help them understand how GOOD GRADES would make an impact on the future, such as college choice, job stability, career growth, they would listen but they wouldn’t have the global understanding of how it would truly impact them. Right now the 12 year old world is all about them, their friends, what are you wearing, who said what, who did this? The world around them is a microcosm of the world. This is why CaseyA does not understand the terms, “LIFE in prison” or “Death Penalty.” As you can see by the maps of her travels, she pretty much stays in a 5 mile radius of her home. She’s never lived on her own. She can’t hold a job. She has no understanding of responsibility or accountability.

Remember when she said, “I was arrested on a F-whim today?” She doesn’t feel that she deserves to be punished. She doesn’t understand why people are upset with her, why they are standing outside of her house yelling angry things, why there is so much media attention surrounding Caylee. She is frustrated now because she has no one to lie to. This is why you see her tears. They are not tears of “Oh my goodness I am really in trouble now.” They are tears of frustration. Remember when she said to someone after her first interrogation (I can’t remember who) “No one is listening to anything I say.” What she meant was, “No one is listening to my lies.” These lies have ALWAYS worked in the past and she doesn’t understand why they are not working now. In the past all she had to do is say the right thing until the other person took the bait, if that didn’t work, she would use sex, if that didn’t work, she would get angry and turn the tables. She is thinking I wish people would just leave me alone, I don’t understand what the big deal is. She has no idea why a lady in small town Iowa would call NG and make a comment about Caylee. She doesn’t even understand why NG would have discussions about Caylee every night. She has convinced her mother (and others) to see her as the VICTIM.

The physical proof: This is why she has absolutely no emotion when it comes to Caylee, ie, during that initial 31 day period. This is why she can go on Target shopping sprees and not buy one thing for Caylee, this is why she can delete 200 photos of Caylee, this is why she can dance in a hot body contest, this is why none of her friends knew Caylee was even missing. It was only after the 911 call that she sent out the mass texts to her friends. She did this because CindyA or (someone) told her to. And in all practicality, she may not even have been the one who sent them.

The emotional proof: This is why she said during a jail call, “All they care about is getting Caylee back.” Meaning “Ummm hello, I am the one that has been arrested!” Then after realizing that Kristin is going to think that sounds strange, she then says, “And that’s all I care about right now.” Meaning, “I’d better say something that makes it sound like I am concerned also.”

CaseyA understands right from wrong but not as you and I do. She only understands this from the vantage point of how is this going to affect ME. When she lies, she doesn’t understand how more lying can make things worse. She doesn’t understand “worse.”

If you were to drop CaseyA in the middle of the Sahara she would think, “I only need to get over this mound of sand, then I will be ok.” She can’t conceptualize that there are thousands mounds of sand she must face. She believes that once all of the hype dies down, this will go away. If she murdered Caylee, she views it as justifying her needs rather that right and wrong. If it suits CaseyA’s needs, then it is ok. If Caylee died by accident she feels no tie to it, which is why she would not admit it. Because she does not connect with responsibilities, she cannot understand that if Caylee died due to an accident how that would make her responsible.

In one session I had a patient who had done some pretty horrible things in life. As I sat there listening to her describe in great detail the destruction she had caused I was amazed that she could talk about things so non-chalantly. As if she was describing her grocery list. There are people born without nerve endings. They cannot feel any pain on the skin unless it goes past the dermal layer. So, a pin prick or a slap wouldn’t faze them. I relate that to the sociopath/psychopath behavior. I believe that CaseyA leans more toward psychopath. Sociopaths are typically anti-social where psychopaths are engaging, charming, confident and draw people to them instantly. Casey is unique from other sociopath/psychopaths. Other sociopaths/psychopaths have a clear concept of eternity/global impact and life-changing events. She is extremely childlike in all of her behaviors and that will never change. She will always think the way she does. Once she gets settled in prison, she will find new friends (victims), she will engage in internet chats (if allowed) and she will convince someone that she has been wrongly persecuted, then once she no longer has a use for them, she will dispose of them. 

Ok…I’m sorry that my posts are always sooooo long! Forgive! Smile

Oh and BTW-a good read, “The Psychopath Next Door” by Martha Stout, Ph.D
About people who do not necessarily kill or draw blood, their psychopathic behaviors are silently destructive.

That was just fasinating Lucky!
Can you do Cindy next please?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: October 16, 2008, 05:36:49 PM »

In the police interview with Cindy, she constantly tries to dominate and tell the detectives what to do and what evidence means.  At one point, when she is standing behind a detective, he tells her he is not used to conducting an interview with the person standing behind him.  She immediately says, "Oh, I am sorry if I am intimidating you."  She did indeed inform the detectives that they did not need to see her cellphone records because there was nothing in them.  In other words, she decides what is important to the case.  Most people are respectful of detectives and answer their questions.  Cindy just rambled and rambled, hardly giving them a chance to speak.  When her mouth gets turned on, it is non-stop for as long as she can manage.  She did that in the last interview I saw, the one in which she was outdoors, yapping about Lawson Lamar and LE and how "we should all be careful" and Caylee is still alive and she dusts her room so that it will be nice when she comes home.  She seldom took a breath in that interview.  Does she ever just listen?  I wonder how George stands it? 
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: October 16, 2008, 05:37:48 PM »

Higherhopes has been reporting that Lee is around town.  Not in hiding.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #407 on: October 16, 2008, 05:38:11 PM »

Janet wrote:
"Why could Cindy's credit card and cell records not be obtained by LE?"

Rgar's a very good question Janet!!! Wasn't it said somewhere that she hasn't turned over some credit card purchase receipts from JCP or somewhere like that? Seeing how Casey used her cards all the time,wouldn't that be a real good place to look?Casey had no job or money of her own as far as we know so....

Afternoon Monkeys!!!  I remember seeing the LE interview with Cindy where they ask her for the Credit card records and Cindy says "I told you there is nothing on them that involves this case"  or something like that and LE says this is the problem were having and your not cooperating with us.  It was the 3rd part of her interview I believe.

in reality - they should subpoena her records back to March at least.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: October 16, 2008, 05:40:14 PM »

Thanks for the kind words, Karen.  I am learning a lot from the posters here.  This is a good forum, with almost all members being fair-minded and thoughtful.  I value everyone's opinions. 

Concerning Lee, he is definitely keeping a lower profile than he did for a while.  I wonder if he still works, if he and Mallory really broke up, if he spends much time with his parents these days.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #409 on: October 16, 2008, 05:41:21 PM »

In the police interview with Cindy, she constantly tries to dominate and tell the detectives what to do and what evidence means.  At one point, when she is standing behind a detective, he tells her he is not used to conducting an interview with the person standing behind him.  She immediately says, "Oh, I am sorry if I am intimidating you."  She did indeed inform the detectives that they did not need to see her cellphone records because there was nothing in them.  In other words, she decides what is important to the case.  Most people are respectful of detectives and answer their questions.  Cindy just rambled and rambled, hardly giving them a chance to speak.  When her mouth gets turned on, it is non-stop for as long as she can manage.  She did that in the last interview I saw, the one in which she was outdoors, yapping about Lawson Lamar and LE and how "we should all be careful" and Caylee is still alive and she dusts her room so that it will be nice when she comes home.  She seldom took a breath in that interview.  Does she ever just listen?  I wonder how George stands it? 
George is never home...He is out passing out flyers and driving the billboard around..OH YES! I forgot going nut's in news video's
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: October 16, 2008, 05:41:53 PM »

Plus she never once looked at the interviewer, her eyes moved from side to side constantly. She knew she was telling a pack of lies.  Body language.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #411 on: October 16, 2008, 05:43:44 PM »

Higherhopes has been reporting that Lee is around town.  Not in hiding.

Thanks....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: October 16, 2008, 05:45:06 PM »

I heard George say that he intends to make missing children, not just his granddaughter, his life's work now.  Guess the security world has lost a talented newcomes.  Ouch!  It seems that he fancies himself the new John Walsh or Mark Klaas or maybe even Tim Miller, but he does not know how much hard work, sacrifice, talent and determination go into their efforts. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #413 on: October 16, 2008, 05:46:28 PM »

Hudsunn - over the years we have had some truly stellar posters here. And your certainly one of them. I too enjoy your posts.

Now, would it be a scream if the 2nd POI or second possible DNA suspect was in fact Cindy?

Most of the time we are focused on Lee or George, but the reality is Cindy would break bones to protect Casey and she is simply not cooperating and is obfuscating.

Her treatment of Tim, her lack of desire to close the case even if it were a worst case scenario, the fact that she will not voluntarily hand over records.... the list goes on and on.

I have found that when people do the things that Cindy does, there's a huge reason. When you have a family of lying weasels it's hard to get a bead on which one is the possible accomplice. I am sure the accomplice is a family member - but which one.

+++

looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #414 on: October 16, 2008, 05:47:26 PM »

I heard George say that he intends to make missing children, not just his granddaughter, his life's work now.  Guess the security world has lost a talented newcomes.  Ouch!  It seems that he fancies himself the new John Walsh or Mark Klaas or maybe even Tim Miller, but he does not know how much hard work, sacrifice, talent and determination go into their efforts. 

You forgot to mention honesty

Who wants some Kool-Aid?????
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #415 on: October 16, 2008, 05:47:40 PM »

George. Tim Miller or john walsh... Mark Klass  Well it's George's story let him tell it like casey did..lol!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: October 16, 2008, 05:51:20 PM »

I totally agree that Casey is the perfect example of arrested development.  She is a child in a woman's body.  Her mind still operates on a juvenile level.  People may have different ideas of why she is that way.  I suspect she has been babied all her life and never allowed to grow up.  But she may have been a sociopath and immature from day one.  It is hard to say.  I will remind everyone that babying someone is the perfect way to control them.  We all know people -- friends or family -- who zero in on people who are weak or insecure and claim to want to help them, protect them, do things for them.  What they really do is take over;  A genuinely kind and helpful person does not want to run someone else's life for them.  That is why is see Cindy as such a culprit is all of this.  No matter what her intentions, she wants to control, to rule the roost, the criticize others and mold them to her liking.  Caylee became a pawn between two very competitive, jealous and controlling queen bees -- her mother and her grandmother.  But Cindy was the stronger because she got her way about most things.  Casey had a baby she did not want and was not ready for.  Cindy took over and soon the baby became more hers than Casey's, and by then, Casey felt conflicted.  She did not want to be a mother but she did not want her mom to raise Caylee, either.  That led to a drastic action on her part.  Even now, Casey expects someone to get her out of this mess, so she can go back to her computer and be taken care of by others. 

So let me ask you something..If this is true,how do you explain Casey not fearing her mother in any way at all.She stole massive amounts of money from her,her grandparents,her brother,her friends,neighbors could hear her screaming at George and Cindy,etc..What about Casey mooching off of her parents Hudsunn?Did Casey ever buy groceries,diapers,a crib,clothes,toys,pay medical bills for Caylee,or anything?Do you not think Cindy had a right to express her opinion on things when it was her paying all the bills? I don't know,maybe Cindy should have thrown her and Caylee out at the get go but then she would have been nailed for that too..Just seems like a no win for Cindy any way she went...jmo

For the record Hudsunn,I do enjoy reading your post and I am not,I repeat not,trying to spar with you at all.I too am just trying to understand..Also,I babied my daughter like crazy because she was such a miracle to begin with.It took seven major surgeries for me to conceive.. She did not turn out to be anything like Casey..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #417 on: October 16, 2008, 05:51:45 PM »

OUCH

THAT'S NOT WHAT WE NEED AT ALL. Maybe it should be rephrased. He INTENTS TO MAKE LIVING MISSING CHILDREN HIS LIFE'S WORK.

That will remove him from the most serious cases and he can sit in a toll booth looking at kids in cars and comparing them to photographs or amber Amber Alerts.

+++

spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #418 on: October 16, 2008, 05:52:20 PM »

Hudsunn - over the years we have had some truly stellar posters here. And your certainly one of them. I too enjoy your posts.

Now, would it be a scream if the 2nd POI or second possible DNA suspect was in fact Cindy?

Most of the time we are focused on Lee or George, but the reality is Cindy would break bones to protect Casey and she is simply not cooperating and is obfuscating.

Her treatment of Tim, her lack of desire to close the case even if it were a worst case scenario, the fact that she will not voluntarily hand over records.... the list goes on and on.

I have found that when people do the things that Cindy does, there's a huge reason. When you have a family of lying weasels it's hard to get a bead on which one is the possible accomplice. I am sure the accomplice is a family member - but which one.

I have thought each one at different times.  Cindy an accessory without possibly knowing it at the time, washing things in Casey's car.  Lee, the computer and getting her things from Tony's.  George with the gas cans.  Lee's not wanting to submit DNA is very hinky to me.   Maybe they all didn't know about it in the beginning, but they have a pretty good idea now!

I think their adamant denial is because if they hold on to the thought of Caylee coming home, if she comes home, everything will be normal again.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #419 on: October 16, 2008, 05:52:26 PM »

What a joke George is!   Dang that makes me sick!  He cant even face the truth that his daughter is a murderer and his grandchild is not missing but dead. How could he possibly be any help in another missing child case when he wont help his own situation.  What is he going to be the designated chauffeur for the billboard?  What an idiot!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.