March 28, 2024, 01:50:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 422906 times)
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: October 16, 2008, 05:53:01 PM »

I heard George say that he intends to make missing children, not just his granddaughter, his life's work now.  Guess the security world has lost a talented newcomes.  Ouch!  It seems that he fancies himself the new John Walsh or Mark Klaas or maybe even Tim Miller, but he does not know how much hard work, sacrifice, talent and determination go into their efforts. 

You forgot to mention honesty

yes, i cant see him ever being seen as anything other than dishonest, and the seed from which crazy casey sprang...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: October 16, 2008, 05:53:53 PM »

Interesting about the Crane's Landing.. and how Casey and Tony went there to check out an apartment.  Tony was looking for a place.. did Casey suggest this complex to him?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #422 on: October 16, 2008, 05:54:01 PM »

In the police interview with Cindy, she constantly tries to dominate and tell the detectives what to do and what evidence means.  At one point, when she is standing behind a detective, he tells her he is not used to conducting an interview with the person standing behind him.  She immediately says, "Oh, I am sorry if I am intimidating you."  She did indeed inform the detectives that they did not need to see her cellphone records because there was nothing in them.  In other words, she decides what is important to the case.  Most people are respectful of detectives and answer their questions.  Cindy just rambled and rambled, hardly giving them a chance to speak.  When her mouth gets turned on, it is non-stop for as long as she can manage.  She did that in the last interview I saw, the one in which she was outdoors, yapping about Lawson Lamar and LE and how "we should all be careful" and Caylee is still alive and she dusts her room so that it will be nice when she comes home.  She seldom took a breath in that interview.  Does she ever just listen?  I wonder how George stands it? 

Hudsunn - over the years we have had some truly stellar posters here. And your certainly one of them. I too enjoy your posts.

Now, would it be a scream if the 2nd POI or second possible DNA suspect was in fact Cindy?

Most of the time we are focused on Lee or George, but the reality is Cindy would break bones to protect Casey and she is simply not cooperating and is obfuscating.

Her treatment of Tim, her lack of desire to close the case even if it were a worst case scenario, the fact that she will not voluntarily hand over records.... the list goes on and on.

I have found that when people do the things that Cindy does, there's a huge reason. When you have a family of lying weasels it's hard to get a bead on which one is the possible accomplice. I am sure the accomplice is a family member - but which one.
I agree another family member is involved..I just do not understand why le has not arrested cindy for withholding information..Casey borrowing her car and i bet she gave le the wrong pants..I'm sure le hasn't returned the ones they have yet and casey was wearing a pair just like them to jail...I really do think lee is involved in some way to..I would love to wack job cindy and lee get cuffed and halled away.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: October 16, 2008, 05:54:32 PM »

i will never understand how a mothers love could turn so bad casey was jealous of caylee a beautiful sweet innocent angel i do hope and pray they find here so she can have a decent goodbye i will never understand how someone can hurt a child i make my self sick thinking about all these angels that are missing god bless

Hi SocialFriend2,

I see a lot of posts on here about CaseyA and her behavior thus far. I thought I could possibly break it down and try to help those make sense of it. To you and me the rules and the consequences make sense. To her, they do not. I have dealt with a few patients who have sociopathic/psychopathic personalities, yet not to this extreme. The anomalies in one’s mind are fascinating to me.

CaseyA has not matured past the age of 10-12. If you were to sit down with your 12 year old and try to help them understand how GOOD GRADES would make an impact on the future, such as college choice, job stability, career growth, they would listen but they wouldn’t have the global understanding of how it would truly impact them. Right now the 12 year old world is all about them, their friends, what are you wearing, who said what, who did this? The world around them is a microcosm of the world. This is why CaseyA does not understand the terms, “LIFE in prison” or “Death Penalty.” As you can see by the maps of her travels, she pretty much stays in a 5 mile radius of her home. She’s never lived on her own. She can’t hold a job. She has no understanding of responsibility or accountability.

Remember when she said, “I was arrested on a F-whim today?” She doesn’t feel that she deserves to be punished. She doesn’t understand why people are upset with her, why they are standing outside of her house yelling angry things, why there is so much media attention surrounding Caylee. She is frustrated now because she has no one to lie to. This is why you see her tears. They are not tears of “Oh my goodness I am really in trouble now.” They are tears of frustration. Remember when she said to someone after her first interrogation (I can’t remember who) “No one is listening to anything I say.” What she meant was, “No one is listening to my lies.” These lies have ALWAYS worked in the past and she doesn’t understand why they are not working now. In the past all she had to do is say the right thing until the other person took the bait, if that didn’t work, she would use sex, if that didn’t work, she would get angry and turn the tables. She is thinking I wish people would just leave me alone, I don’t understand what the big deal is. She has no idea why a lady in small town Iowa would call NG and make a comment about Caylee. She doesn’t even understand why NG would have discussions about Caylee every night. She has convinced her mother (and others) to see her as the VICTIM.

The physical proof: This is why she has absolutely no emotion when it comes to Caylee, ie, during that initial 31 day period. This is why she can go on Target shopping sprees and not buy one thing for Caylee, this is why she can delete 200 photos of Caylee, this is why she can dance in a hot body contest, this is why none of her friends knew Caylee was even missing. It was only after the 911 call that she sent out the mass texts to her friends. She did this because CindyA or (someone) told her to. And in all practicality, she may not even have been the one who sent them.

The emotional proof: This is why she said during a jail call, “All they care about is getting Caylee back.” Meaning “Ummm hello, I am the one that has been arrested!” Then after realizing that Kristin is going to think that sounds strange, she then says, “And that’s all I care about right now.” Meaning, “I’d better say something that makes it sound like I am concerned also.”

CaseyA understands right from wrong but not as you and I do. She only understands this from the vantage point of how is this going to affect ME. When she lies, she doesn’t understand how more lying can make things worse. She doesn’t understand “worse.”

If you were to drop CaseyA in the middle of the Sahara she would think, “I only need to get over this mound of sand, then I will be ok.” She can’t conceptualize that there are thousands mounds of sand she must face. She believes that once all of the hype dies down, this will go away. If she murdered Caylee, she views it as justifying her needs rather that right and wrong. If it suits CaseyA’s needs, then it is ok. If Caylee died by accident she feels no tie to it, which is why she would not admit it. Because she does not connect with responsibilities, she cannot understand that if Caylee died due to an accident how that would make her responsible.

In one session I had a patient who had done some pretty horrible things in life. As I sat there listening to her describe in great detail the destruction she had caused I was amazed that she could talk about things so non-chalantly. As if she was describing her grocery list. There are people born without nerve endings. They cannot feel any pain on the skin unless it goes past the dermal layer. So, a pin prick or a slap wouldn’t faze them. I relate that to the sociopath/psychopath behavior. I believe that CaseyA leans more toward psychopath. Sociopaths are typically anti-social where psychopaths are engaging, charming, confident and draw people to them instantly. Casey is unique from other sociopath/psychopaths. Other sociopaths/psychopaths have a clear concept of eternity/global impact and life-changing events. She is extremely childlike in all of her behaviors and that will never change. She will always think the way she does. Once she gets settled in prison, she will find new friends (victims), she will engage in internet chats (if allowed) and she will convince someone that she has been wrongly persecuted, then once she no longer has a use for them, she will dispose of them. 

Ok…I’m sorry that my posts are always sooooo long! Forgive! Smile

Oh and BTW-a good read, “The Psychopath Next Door” by Martha Stout, Ph.D
About people who do not necessarily kill or draw blood, their psychopathic behaviors are silently destructive.

This is a good post & i agree with most everthing you've said. They're a couple things I'd like to add. A psychopath/sociopath is defined by a specific list of behaviors. They are almost never diagnosed, they are identifyed. There is basically no difference between a psychopath, sociopath, or anti-social personality disorder. All of these terms are used by different experts, psychologists, therapists etc. to describe the SAME type of individual.

Also the book you suggested is  excellent, I have read it 3 times & have suggested it myself several times. The name of the book is "The SOCIOPATH Next Door", unless it's been printed with 2 different titles.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: October 16, 2008, 05:57:28 PM »

I heard George say that he intends to make missing children, not just his granddaughter, his life's work now.  Guess the security world has lost a talented newcomes.  Ouch!  It seems that he fancies himself the new John Walsh or Mark Klaas or maybe even Tim Miller, but he does not know how much hard work, sacrifice, talent and determination go into their efforts. 

yes, i cant see him ever being seen as anything other than dishonest, and the seed from which crazy casey sprang...
Unless cindy was a hoochie to...I'm implying the mother like daughter thing. The apple not falling far from the tree..George may not be as smart as jesse grund to want a dna test? Just throwing it out there because we just never know
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #425 on: October 16, 2008, 06:04:05 PM »

OUCH

THAT'S NOT WHAT WE NEED AT ALL. Maybe it should be rephrased. He INTENTS TO MAKE LIVING MISSING CHILDREN HIS LIFE'S WORK.

That will remove him from the most serious cases and he can sit in a toll booth looking at kids in cars and comparing them to photographs or amber Amber Alerts.

I for one think its an insult to even read that name in the same sentence with people like John Walsh, Mark Klaas or Tim Miller. Unlike "him"-John, Mark and Tim have faced their tragedies-picked themselves up and ACTUALLY  help others. 

He has said that he is searching 24/7 for Caylee. That is a big fat lie.  HE doesn't have time to find her-he is much to busy driving the billboard (with a bad number on it) around Orlando. Unless he wants to help another family learn to cover up and lie-i believe that "he" should stick to his security job. And even that is a joke!

I personally don't think he is cut out searching for missing fur babies-let alone missing children.

~just my opinion~
**jumps off my soapbox**

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #426 on: October 16, 2008, 06:04:56 PM »

Monkeys...I have a favor to ask...

May I get some help in putting together a cliff notes history of Dr. Lawrence kobelinski....this info is for a *key* witness in the Casy Anthony case....I spoke with this person at length today....I said maybe we could help them with info....they asked me about him!.....remember Kobelinksi now works for Baez and the Anthonys'.....he sold out!....TIA....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: October 16, 2008, 06:05:40 PM »

Unless cindy was a hoochie to...I'm implying the mother like daughter thing. The apple not falling far from the tree..George may not be as smart as jesse grund to want a dna test? Just throwing it out there because we just never know
I just often wonder why casey and lee look alike..Yet i do not see any cindy or george facial feature's in them...Just the lying and the crazy...GO FIGURE!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #428 on: October 16, 2008, 06:06:06 PM »

I agree another family member is involved..I just do not understand why le has not arrested cindy for withholding information..Casey borrowing her car and i bet she gave le the wrong pants..I'm sure le hasn't returned the ones they have yet and casey was wearing a pair just like them to jail...I really do think lee is involved in some way to..I would love to wack job cindy and lee get cuffed and halled away.

mrsrocko - when a case drags on and on the LE end up with more questions, not less. As the lies compound they need to be checked and re-checked. I have always wondered if Cindy didn't just LET Casey use the car.

All we have are the words of liars to go by. We just don't know that Casey took the car.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #429 on: October 16, 2008, 06:06:32 PM »

KEVEN COE IS STAYING IN PRISON!

IN A CLEVER ATTEMPT TO MAKE THIS OT...:

Coe, who has maintained his innocence throughout, was the son of Gordon and Ruth Coe.

Gordon Coe, who died in 1999, was a longtime editor at the Spokane Daily Chronicle and directed much of the coverage of the "South Hill rapist" until his son was charged in connection with the string of attacks.

Between Coe's two trials, Ruth Coe was convicted of attempting to hire someone to kill the prosecutor at the time, Don Brockett, and the judge, George Shields. Ruth Coe died in 1996.

In a 1993 interview with the Associated Press, Gordon Coe strongly defended his wife and son

so... basically i was just trying to say HOW FAR A PARENT is willing to go to protect thier child, even against OVERWHELMING evidence to their ...uh... perhaps.. GUILT?

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: October 16, 2008, 06:08:00 PM »

May I get some help in putting together a cliff notes history of Dr. Lawrence kobelinski....this info is for a *key* witness in the Casy Anthony case....I spoke with this person at length today....I said maybe we could help them with info....they asked me about him!.....remember Kobelinksi now works for Baez and the Anthonys'.....he sold out!....TIA....Des

I know this Dr. Lawrence kobelinski has done alot of testifying on dna evidence on court tv..He seems to be involved in just about every case i ever watched...What exactly do you want to know about him Des?
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: October 16, 2008, 06:08:04 PM »

OUCH

THAT'S NOT WHAT WE NEED AT ALL. Maybe it should be rephrased. He INTENTS TO MAKE LIVING MISSING CHILDREN HIS LIFE'S WORK.

That will remove him from the most serious cases and he can sit in a toll booth looking at kids in cars and comparing them to photographs or amber Amber Alerts.
Actually they will starve if he tries to make a living at it. So far he isn't doing very good trying to find his granddaughter and bringing her home. With his personal connection to her you would think he would have to succeed at that one first.

I think this very aggressive search they are doing now is something the defense attorneys have suggested before trial but I would not think it would do any good locally because I do believe it will be moved to another county in FL.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: October 16, 2008, 06:09:06 PM »

IMO, these subhumans that I refer to as the "house of sociopath's" plotted this plan to become just that, not hard working of course, but of celebrity status being donated to, then receiving speaking engagements with provided transportation & fees.  I see not one ounce of integrity, decency or honor among them but they really have visions about working for no one, being experts, appearing helpful when in actuality they are looking for a free ride at the expense & loss of devestated people & real families.

Perhaps they were aware that there are some who are making a fairy more than decent living doing just that, who lost no one from their own family, but incorporated a non-profit became aware of how this seemed to be an industry unto itself.  When the opportunity presented itself, BINGO, the jealous freaks saw that they could make career changes & reverse their financial catastrophe.  I think it's part of the "original script" planned to take place once they established themselves in the national arena & got their murderer offspring the least sentence available with the best defense they could muster, as long as they could pull it off getting the pass as after all listen to some "they are victims", yeah, right & I'm the niece of the Queen of England.  They are at minimum, accessories after the fact & could very well be co-conspirator's & daily I am praying that their roles are in fact unveiled & they are held accountable here on earth.

Truth be told, they are beggar's at the public troth of sympathy, Look & see what the numbers end up being disclosed & that will not contain any amounts of money they received in the mail or in donation jars, or gift checks or services performed free, on & on.  Am willing to bet it was more than their normal take home pay & then some.

Bet you that the poor people who had to work with that wretch CA are probably doing a happy dance every morning when they get to their jobs & know she won't be there.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #433 on: October 16, 2008, 06:09:58 PM »

I know this Dr. Lawrence kobelinski has done alot of testifying on dna evidence on court tv..He seems to be involved in just about every case i ever watched...What exactly do you want to know about him Des?

Everything!   He's going to try a rip *our* key witness apart.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #434 on: October 16, 2008, 06:10:37 PM »

I have found that when people do the things that Cindy does, there's a huge reason. When you have a family of lying weasels it's hard to get a bead on which one is the possible accomplice. I am sure the accomplice is a family member - but which one.
[/quote]

Rob, I agree.  This is the family of lying weasels, big center one is Mama Weasel Supremo (CinCIn)

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: October 16, 2008, 06:11:14 PM »

KEVEN COE IS STAYING IN PRISON!

IN A CLEVER ATTEMPT TO MAKE THIS OT...:

Coe, who has maintained his innocence throughout, was the son of Gordon and Ruth Coe.

Gordon Coe, who died in 1999, was a longtime editor at the Spokane Daily Chronicle and directed much of the coverage of the "South Hill rapist" until his son was charged in connection with the string of attacks.

Between Coe's two trials, Ruth Coe was convicted of attempting to hire someone to kill the prosecutor at the time, Don Brockett, and the judge, George Shields. Ruth Coe died in 1996.

In a 1993 interview with the Associated Press, Gordon Coe strongly defended his wife and son

so... basically i was just trying to say HOW FAR A PARENT is willing to go to protect thier child, even against OVERWHELMING evidence to their ...uh... perhaps.. GUILT?

I'd take a bullet for mine but I'm not going to jail for her!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: October 16, 2008, 06:11:23 PM »

Quote from: A_News_Junkie_Monkey on Today at 11:16:20 AM
Quote from: CuriousCat on Today at 09:04:41 AM
<<<SNIP>>>

I posted yesterday that Casey NEVER called Lee between June 15 - July 3rd. The first call between them was July 4th.
INTERESTING - Could it be that the "missing blackjack" lost in JBP is/was lost on purpose because it ties the two together?????? Could it be that is why in their little code talk, she let him to where to find it so he could destroy the trail of their talks?????????
When something stinks - follow the trail.

<From TOT - not sure if the copy paste from other thread will work!>
Was there not a phone call between Lee and Casey where Lee is asking something like"Can they still be trusted"? I know it was something like that.Very weird statement because it caught my attention..I dunno...

TOT - agree there were several things like that said that bug me still today.  Another thought on the mention of the blackjack - could be they each had disposable phones to communicate about what happened or the cover-up.  IMHO, their convo's were no where near normal sibling convo's......... I know, nothing is normal with ANY of them!

Very well could be...Maybe the purchases are on the receipts Cindy hasn't turned over....

BINGO!....maybe that's why LA was so willing to hand over phone records to LP....cause he was only handing over *some* of them.....I like the way the Monkeys think!....Des...

WOW  -  I think I got a BINGO from DES!!!!!!!!!!  LOL - after working in the yard for the last 4 hours and being barely able to move, this takes the pain away!!!!!!!! 
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #437 on: October 16, 2008, 06:11:30 PM »

Dr. Lawrence Koblinsky teaches at John Jay University in New York. That is all i know about him 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #438 on: October 16, 2008, 06:12:01 PM »

Sure Des - what do you need? I don't know anything about him but will do anything you need me to.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #439 on: October 16, 2008, 06:13:35 PM »

Dr. Lawrence Koblinsky teaches at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York. That is all i know about him 

Sorry Des..its John Jay College of Criminal Justice-in New York.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.