April 18, 2024, 08:41:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 425710 times)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #460 on: October 16, 2008, 06:27:39 PM »

Dr. Lawrence Kobilinsky , John Jay College of Criminal Justice
899 10th Ave.
New York, NY 10019

Profile:
Consultant to attorneys in the areas of forensic biology, serology and DNA analysis for more than 20 years.

Years as Expert: 20

Primary Area of Expertise: DNA

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
bananapuddin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: October 16, 2008, 06:28:24 PM »

On the John J. school website, they have a directory listing... I posted the link instead of his number, hope that's ok... I'm still a newbie and I don't want any red buttons in my future! 
Besides, I doubt he would return a phone call from the other side, but it might help...
http://doit.jjay.cuny.edu/intranet/intradir/whole.asp

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: October 16, 2008, 06:28:49 PM »

Monkeys...I have a favor to ask...

May I get some help in putting together a cliff notes history of Dr. Lawrence kobelinski....this info is for a *key* witness in the Casy Anthony case....I spoke with this person at length today....I said maybe we could help them with info....they asked me about him!.....remember Kobelinksi now works for Baez and the Anthonys'.....he sold out!....TIA....Des

I don't know if this is what you want but I found this. It seems to be a video so I couldn't play it on my computer.

Jan 31, 1997
http://www.npr.org/programs/atc/archives/nc7j31.html

Robert talks with Lawrence Kobelinski, the associate provost and a professor of forensic science at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York City. They discuss the news that the laboratories of the Federal Bureau of Investigation may have mishandled evidence from the Oklahoma City bombing, and what that means for expert witnesses around the nation. (4:30)
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: October 16, 2008, 06:29:09 PM »

Lawrence's research interests concern the use of state-of-the-art technology to identify individuals from physiological fluids and tissues, and to associate biological crime scene evidence with a suspect. Forensic DNA analysis has been termed a revolutionary technique which resulted from the ground-breaking work of Drs. Kary Mullis and Alec Jeffries. The technology has evolved ever since.

The late 80’s saw the adoption of RFLP (DNA Fingerprinting) methods by a number of public and private laboratories. The FBI and other Federal, State and County laboratories became keenly interested in the promise of this technology. There was a clear transition from protein analysis to nucleotide analysis, the latter being far superior because of a greater degree of polymorphism that exists at various genetic loci within the genome. During the early 90's, the expensive and time consuming RFLP procedure has been supplanted by the use of analyses of evidence that had been amplified by the Polymerase Chain Reaction technology to generate large quantities of genetic material from, often, miniscule amounts of evidence found at crime scenes. The amplified DNA can then be tested using a variety of different methods such as reverse dot blot procedures, gel or capillary electrophoresis.

Currently, Lawrence's research is focused on single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) detection and on sequencing technology. Although SNP analysis is not yet performed by forensic laboratories, it is in many ways far superior to the current widely used PCR-STR analysis. The forensic biology laboratory at John Jay boasts all the necessary equipment to perform all types of forensic DNA analysis. This equipment includes ABI-Prism sequencers (310 and 377), the latter being a gel electrophoresis instrument and the former being a capillary electrophoresis instrument. It also includes an ABI Taqman for real time PCR studies as well as SNP detection. SNP detection is also accomplished with a Transgenomic Wave instrument. The laboratory is also equipped with an Agilent system which features the latest chip technology for human identification. The Lab on a Chip uses micro-capillary electrophoresis followed by gene scanning to accomplish identification.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #464 on: October 16, 2008, 06:29:40 PM »

Klass or Anybody!!! Can we start a seperate thread for this info on Dr. Lawrence kobelinski..So Des can get it from there? Or should we just email it..I'm kinda curious about all this info on him myself

Yes...a new thread would keep the clutter out of this one....*unless* you want to know what the defence will be throwing out there to negate the Body Farm....AND...ORNL.....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #465 on: October 16, 2008, 06:30:07 PM »

Thanks....Thanks...Thanks....Everyone.....I'm getting it all....You Gals and Guys are GREAT!!!!!!....I am humbled by you all....Des
Here is a case where he testified for the defence..

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/16/nyregion/16nixzmary.html
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: October 16, 2008, 06:30:24 PM »

Just watched WFTV news at 6..............here's a brief summary of the "kc w/shovel" report from the alleged eyewitness.

He reported seeing a white pontiac with a black bra parked in a desolate area behind the airport (off Boggy Creek) and kc, wearing a large straw hat w/ red sunglasses emerging from the woods carrying a shovel. He did not specify the date or time of day. He also stated a "well dressed man was seen on a cell phone acting as "look out". He claims to be so sure of what he saw, that if LE did not follow up, he would form his own search party of the area.

My questions are: Where have you been for the last 3 months? Whats with the straw hat and red sunglasses? Has anyone heard of these? Date? Time of day? and so on.........
Is this a different story because I thought it was a lady that reported it and I thought Casey had on a ball cap???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #467 on: October 16, 2008, 06:31:12 PM »

John Jay Seniors Win Top New York State Honors for Outstanding Forensic Science Research Projects

New York, NY — May 24, 2007 — John Jay seniors’ Nubia Ducasse and Angelica Vargas won first place for their outstanding research projects in the Natural Sciences category at the 15th Annual Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program (CSTEP) Student Research Conference held in Lake George, NY on April 13-15.

“This accomplishment is a significant distinction for John Jay and highlights the important work of our Sciences Department. We congratulate our hardworking students and dedicated faculty,” said Jeremy Travis, President of John Jay College of Criminal Justice.

Nubia Ducasse won for a poster presentation titled “Short Tandem Repeat (STR) DNA Analysis: Comparing Low Copy Number (LCN) DNA Amplification of the CSF1PO STR Locus Using Mini STR Primers and Conventional STR Primers”. The presentation was based on a research project she is conducting with her mentor Professor Henrietta Nunno of Biology on a process for improving DNA profiles when only very small amounts of degraded DNA are available such as that from victims of the World Trade Center disaster.

The winning poster presentation titled “Headspace Liquid-Phase Microextraction of Methamphetamine and Amphetamine in Urine by an Aqueous Drop” of Angelica Vargas was on the development of a significantly cost-effective and highly accurate analytical method for identifying illicit drugs in urine samples. Mentored by Professor Yi He of Chemistry, Vargas is currently completing an internship at the New York City Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.

Ducasse and Vargas, both majoring in Forensic Science, are enrolled in the Program for Research Initiatives for Science Majors (PRISM) at John Jay. This innovative umbrella program was created by Professor Lawrence Kobilinsky, Chair of the Department of Sciences, Professor Anthony Carpi of Environmental Toxicology & Chemistry and Professor Ron Pillete of Biology. PRISM offers mentoring and funding for student research through three different grants supporting undergraduate science research at John Jay.

Fifty schools from New York State participated in the CSTEP Student Research Conference including Columbia, New York University, Cornell, Syracuse, almost all State University of New York and City University of New York campuses. Students compete in Natural Sciences, Physical Sciences, Social Sciences and Human Services categories to be named best in their field of study.

Funded by the New York State Department of Education, CSTEP assists undergraduate students who are economically disadvantaged, or who are members of minority groups historically underrepresented in the science, technical, and heath professions.

About John Jay College of Criminal Justice: An international leader in educating for justice, John Jay College of Criminal Justice of The City University of New York offers a rich liberal arts and professional studies curriculum to upwards of 14,000 undergraduate and graduate students from more than 135 nations. In teaching, scholarship and research, the College approaches justice as an applied art and science in service to society and as an ongoing conversation about fundamental human desires for fairness, equality and the rule of law.

www.jjay.cuny.edu

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: October 16, 2008, 06:31:23 PM »

Goodbye monkeys..Keep up the good work!!!! Justice for Caylee is what it's all about!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #469 on: October 16, 2008, 06:31:49 PM »

Klass or Anybody!!! Can we start a seperate thread for this info on Dr. Lawrence kobelinski..So Des can get it from there? Or should we just email it..I'm kinda curious about all this info on him myself

Yes...a new thread would keep the clutter out of this one....*unless* you want to know what the defence will be throwing out there to negate the Body Farm....AND...ORNL.....Des...
I believe that he had the most resrect for the body farm...I will have to search trans from ng before he was on the defence's side
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #470 on: October 16, 2008, 06:31:52 PM »

Just watched WFTV news at 6..............here's a brief summary of the "kc w/shovel" report from the alleged eyewitness.

He reported seeing a white pontiac with a black bra parked in a desolate area behind the airport (off Boggy Creek) and kc, wearing a large straw hat w/ red sunglasses emerging from the woods carrying a shovel. He did not specify the date or time of day. He also stated a "well dressed man was seen on a cell phone acting as "look out". He claims to be so sure of what he saw, that if LE did not follow up, he would form his own search party of the area.

My questions are: Where have you been for the last 3 months? Whats with the straw hat and red sunglasses? Has anyone heard of these? Date? Time of day? and so on.........
Is this a different story because I thought it was a lady that reported it and I thought Casey had on a ball cap???

It was a woman. The interesting thing about this siting, if it is true, is that it is near the location Cindy & KC did the switcharoo the day she was arrested.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: October 16, 2008, 06:32:11 PM »

Destiny:

http://www.jjay.cuny.edu/x.php

looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: October 16, 2008, 06:32:57 PM »

Des,

maybe we should look at old NG transcripts before he signed on with the defense.  He seemed to allude to the idea that Casey was guilty back then. 

Jen

Who wants some Kool-Aid?????
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: October 16, 2008, 06:33:32 PM »

This was a MALE witness, he was shown, and I'm sure he said large straw hat. Even to the extreme that something happened and the shovel hit the hat and moved it.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: October 16, 2008, 06:33:53 PM »

I see a lot of posts on here about CaseyA and her behavior thus far. I thought I could possibly break it down and try to help those make sense of it. To you and me the rules and the consequences make sense. To her, they do not. I have dealt with a few patients who have sociopathic/psychopathic personalities, yet not to this extreme. The anomalies in one’s mind are fascinating to me.

Great posts are never too long Luckycharmsprincess!  Thanks for some insight into Casey's personality!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #475 on: October 16, 2008, 06:33:53 PM »

0T..
kevin coe is about to learn his verdict... any moment now..at 1:30 spokane time!
Verdict due at 1:30 p.m.
Rick Bonino and Karen Dorn Steele
Staff writers
October 16, 2008

Video: Streaming live from the courtroom (Windows only) | Coe takes the stand | More video from KHQ

Kevin Coe is about to learn his fate.

A verdict is due at 1:30 p.m. today in the Kevin Coe civil commitment trial. The jury has concluded deliberations on whether Coe, 61, should be committed to a mental facility as a sexual predator, or whether he should be released after spending 25 years in prison for the 1980 rape of a woman in Spokane.

If the jury decides Kevin Coe should not be committed as a sexually violent predator, he says he’d leave Spokane as soon as possible.

I hope he stays in prison....I do not believe rapists, sexual predatators and pedophiles should ever be allowed to walk the streets after  they have been found guilty.....I don't know the statistics of repeat offenders but I do know they are high.....

actually , my bad,,, they will keep him in a MENTAL hospitol for the rest of his life..

works for me...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #476 on: October 16, 2008, 06:33:56 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17736185/index.html

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: October 16, 2008, 06:35:26 PM »

Ill go back and look at pictures.  Wonder who the well dressed man was???  Have you ever seen Lee wear anything other than shorts??  Baez maybe???Strike that, I don't want to get sued.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: October 16, 2008, 06:35:37 PM »

"I posted yesterday that Casey NEVER called Lee between June 15 - July 3rd. The first call between them was July 4th.
INTERESTING - Could it be that the "missing blackjack" lost in JBP is/was lost on purpose because it ties the two together?????? Could it be that is why in their little code talk, she let him to where to find it so he could destroy the trail of their talks?????????
When something stinks - follow the trail."

Sorry I forgot to copy and paste who wrote that but I have a question about the missing blackjack.
Couldn't LE find any cell number on a person...say...Lee or Casey, etc if it were different from the one she had and get those records? She lies so much I don't think she moved her sim card from one to the other like she said she did if even another phone does exist.

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #479 on: October 16, 2008, 06:36:24 PM »

0T..
kevin coe is about to learn his verdict... any moment now..at 1:30 spokane time!
Verdict due at 1:30 p.m.
Rick Bonino and Karen Dorn Steele
Staff writers
October 16, 2008

Video: Streaming live from the courtroom (Windows only) | Coe takes the stand | More video from KHQ

Kevin Coe is about to learn his fate.

A verdict is due at 1:30 p.m. today in the Kevin Coe civil commitment trial. The jury has concluded deliberations on whether Coe, 61, should be committed to a mental facility as a sexual predator, or whether he should be released after spending 25 years in prison for the 1980 rape of a woman in Spokane.

If the jury decides Kevin Coe should not be committed as a sexually violent predator, he says he’d leave Spokane as soon as possible.

I hope he stays in prison....I do not believe rapists, sexual predatators and pedophiles should ever be allowed to walk the streets after  they have been found guilty.....I don't know the statistics of repeat offenders but I do know they are high.....

actually , my bad,,, they will keep him in a MENTAL hospitol for the rest of his life..

works for me...

"SPOKANE, Wash. —
A jury in Spokane has decided that Kevin Coe should be locked up at the Special Commitment Center for sex predators on McNeil Island.

The decision Thursday afternoon will keep Coe confined although he has completed a 25-year sentence in the South Hill Rapist case.

Coe showed no emotion as the verdict was read. The case went to the jury Wednesday afternoon.

In closing arguments Wednesday, Assistant Attorney General Malcolm Ross called Coe a "perfect predator" who should remain locked up indefinitely"

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.