April 19, 2024, 07:40:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 425804 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: October 16, 2008, 06:37:09 PM »

Monkeys...I have a favor to ask...

May I get some help in putting together a cliff notes history of Dr. Lawrence kobelinski....this info is for a *key* witness in the Casy Anthony case....I spoke with this person at length today....I said maybe we could help them with info....they asked me about him!.....remember Kobelinksi now works for Baez and the Anthonys'.....he sold out!....TIA....Des

Did he ever sell out! I used to have so much respect for him!

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: October 16, 2008, 06:37:15 PM »

Here's the link:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17736185/index.html
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #482 on: October 16, 2008, 06:37:44 PM »

May I get some help in putting together a cliff notes history of Dr. Lawrence kobelinski....this info is for a *key* witness in the Casy Anthony case....I spoke with this person at length today....I said maybe we could help them with info....they asked me about him!.....remember Kobelinksi now works for Baez and the Anthonys'.....he sold out!....TIA....Des

Hey Des -- I am new here but wanted to help out -- I looked him up earlier today.  It seems he has published several books (author or co-author)
DNA: Forensic and Legal Applications (copyright 2004)
Forensic DNA Analysis (Inside Forensic Science) (copyright 2007)
Forensic DNA Analysis (Inside Forensic Science) (copyright 2006)
Inside Forensic Science Set (Inside Forensic Science) (copyright 2006 -- authored alone)
Forensic Chemistry Handbook (copyright 2007)

Here is something I found in expert witness database
Dr. Lawrence Kobilinsky , John Jay College of Criminal Justice
899 10th Ave.New York, NY 10019
Profile:
Consultant to attorneys in the areas of forensic biology, serology and DNA analysis for more than 20 years.
Years as Expert: 20
Primary Area of Expertise: DNA

He recently testified in the Nixzmary trial in NY (http://wcbstv.com/local/nixzmary.brown.nixzaly.2.655469.html and http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/16/nyregion/16nixzmary.html)
I can keep going if you want me to.

I know this Dr. Lawrence kobelinski has done alot of testifying on dna evidence on court tv..He seems to be involved in just about every case i ever watched...What exactly do you want to know about him Des?

Everything!   He's going to try a rip *our* key witness apart.....Des

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #483 on: October 16, 2008, 06:37:49 PM »

On the John J. school website, they have a directory listing... I posted the link instead of his number, hope that's ok... I'm still a newbie and I don't want any red buttons in my future! 
Besides, I doubt he would return a phone call from the other side, but it might help...
http://doit.jjay.cuny.edu/intranet/intradir/whole.asp

LOL...he'll return a call from me....Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #484 on: October 16, 2008, 06:38:43 PM »

When this case first started he was on NG all the time and he agreed with NG and expland what the test and evedice was and it seemed like it was bad for Casey.
Then when he got on the defence team he started changing his tone. Making it sound like what they had was really no big deal and he could explain it away.
I think they will show the tapes of him on NG first to last to see how he changed his tone

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #485 on: October 16, 2008, 06:39:41 PM »

Des,

maybe we should look at old NG transcripts before he signed on with the defense.  He seemed to allude to the idea that Casey was guilty back then. 

Jen
Yes.. Wouldn't it be funny if his earlier statements on the body farm were used against him at trial..lol
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: October 16, 2008, 06:39:44 PM »

Evening monkeys! Any new and interestig news to report? Thanks in advance.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: October 16, 2008, 06:40:01 PM »

http://web.jjay.cuny.edu/~science/kobilinsky.htm

Lawrence Kobilinsky
Ph.D. – City University Graduate Center
Professor of Biology and Immunology
Associate Provost John Jay College
(212) 237-8884

My research interests concern the use of state-of-the-art technology to identify individuals from physiological fluids and tissues, and to associate biological crime scene evidence with a suspect. Forensic DNA analysis has been termed a revolutionary technique which resulted from the ground-breaking work of Drs. Kary Mullis and Alec Jeffries. The technology has evolved ever since.

The late 80’s saw the adoption of RFLP (DNA Fingerprinting) methods by a number of public and private laboratories. The FBI and other Federal, State and County laboratories became keenly interested in the promise of this technology. There was a clear transition from protein analysis to nucleotide analysis, the latter being far superior because of a greater degree of polymorphism that exists at various genetic loci within the genome. During the early 90's, the expensive and time consuming RFLP procedure has been supplanted by the use of analyses of evidence that had been amplified by the Polymerase Chain Reaction technology to generate large quantities of genetic material from, often, miniscule amounts of evidence found at crime scenes. The amplified DNA can then be tested using a variety of different methods such as reverse dot blot procedures, gel or capillary electrophoresis.

Currently, my research is focused on single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) detection and on sequencing technology. Although SNP analysis is not yet performed by forensic laboratories, it is in many ways far superior to the current widely used PCR-STR analysis. The forensic biology laboratory at John Jay boasts all the necessary equipment to perform all types of forensic DNA analysis. This equipment includes ABI-Prism sequencers (310 and 377), the latter being a gel electrophoresis instrument and the former being a capillary electrophoresis instrument. It also includes an ABI Taqman for real time PCR studies as well as SNP detection. SNP detection is also accomplished with a Transgenomic Wave instrument. The laboratory is also equipped with an Agilent system which features the latest chip technology for human identification. The Lab on a Chip uses micro-capillary electrophoresis followed by gene scanning to accomplish identification.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #488 on: October 16, 2008, 06:40:23 PM »

Hey Des -- I am new here but wanted to help out -- I looked him up earlier today.  It seems he has published several books (author or co-author)
DNA: Forensic and Legal Applications (copyright 2004)
Forensic DNA Analysis (Inside Forensic Science) (copyright 2007)
Forensic DNA Analysis (Inside Forensic Science) (copyright 2006)
Inside Forensic Science Set (Inside Forensic Science) (copyright 2006 -- authored alone)
Forensic Chemistry Handbook (copyright 2007)

Here is something I found in expert witness database
Dr. Lawrence Kobilinsky , John Jay College of Criminal Justice
899 10th Ave.New York, NY 10019
Profile:
Consultant to attorneys in the areas of forensic biology, serology and DNA analysis for more than 20 years.
Years as Expert: 20
Primary Area of Expertise: DNA

He recently testified in the Nixzmary trial in NY (http://wcbstv.com/local/nixzmary.brown.nixzaly.2.655469.html and http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/16/nyregion/16nixzmary.html)
I can keep going if you want me to.

I know this Dr. Lawrence kobelinski has done alot of testifying on dna evidence on court tv..He seems to be involved in just about every case i ever watched...What exactly do you want to know about him Des?

Everything!   He's going to try a rip *our* key witness apart.....Des

I messed that quote up. I am sorry -- Des, my response is in the middle.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: October 16, 2008, 06:41:18 PM »

Hello Monkeys...had a very exiting day, hetting ready to go out to dinner right now and will back in a few hours....Is Baez crazy or what.......the new witness I just heard about...gonna ask about him tonight as soon as we set down to eat.........got a little info for everyone and will tell later tonight when time allows........talk top everybody in a few hours.........gotta finish getting ready now.............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: October 16, 2008, 06:42:55 PM »

Hello Monkeys...had a very exiting day, hetting ready to go out to dinner right now and will back in a few hours....Is Baez crazy or what.......the new witness I just heard about...gonna ask about him tonight as soon as we set down to eat.........got a little info for everyone and will tell later tonight when time allows........talk top everybody in a few hours.........gotta finish getting ready now.............

Oooo. Can't wait! Enjoy your dinner, and get back here. LOL - j/k take your time. See you soon.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: October 16, 2008, 06:43:00 PM »

Interesting about the Crane's Landing.. and how Casey and Tony went there to check out an apartment.  Tony was looking for a place.. did Casey suggest this complex to him?
<Snip>June16- 19 Casey introduces Tony Lazzaro to Matthew Crisp. Tony wants to rent from Crisp and get out of his current lease. Caylee was not with them, Casey was in good spirits. So Casey was looking for apartments for Tony? .

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bananapuddin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: October 16, 2008, 06:43:13 PM »

On the John J. school website, they have a directory listing... I posted the link instead of his number, hope that's ok... I'm still a newbie and I don't want any red buttons in my future! 
Besides, I doubt he would return a phone call from the other side, but it might help...
http://doit.jjay.cuny.edu/intranet/intradir/whole.asp

LOL...he'll return a call from me....Des Wink

Awesome. You rock! I should've known... I may be new, but I did notice your gift with the phone calls! Keep up the great work!

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: October 16, 2008, 06:43:32 PM »

Cool!  Have a nice dinner!
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #494 on: October 16, 2008, 06:43:58 PM »

Just watched WFTV news at 6..............here's a brief summary of the "kc w/shovel" report from the alleged eyewitness.

He reported seeing a white pontiac with a black bra parked in a desolate area behind the airport (off Boggy Creek) and kc, wearing a large straw hat w/ red sunglasses emerging from the woods carrying a shovel. He did not specify the date or time of day. He also stated a "well dressed man was seen on a cell phone acting as "look out". He claims to be so sure of what he saw, that if LE did not follow up, he would form his own search party of the area.

My questions are: Where have you been for the last 3 months? Whats with the straw hat and red sunglasses? Has anyone heard of these? Date? Time of day? and so on.........
He also said the man on the cell phone was well dressed, fishing and out of place in the woods. One of the the other most important things he said was the woman came back to the car with a shovel AND a bag. She nearly hit her head on the open trunk while she was trying to place the bag in the trunk. The man did not wait until today to report it. He states he had previously made calls into the 'tipline' and never heard back.
Interestingly enough the newscaster also says the woman who saw a white Ponitiac parked on the median and spotted a woman wearing a ball cap coming out of the woods (with a shovel?) was in the same area.
Hmm, so the woman saw her coming out after burying something.  This man saw her come out with a shovel AND a bag that she then inserted in the trunk. So possible witnesses to the burial, then removal to be taken to a new site?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: October 16, 2008, 06:44:50 PM »

Went back and looked at pictures - black, brown, white, pink glasses - no red - but it seems like I remember seeing a picture of Casey in big hat - anyone?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: October 16, 2008, 06:44:57 PM »

Just watched WFTV news at 6..............here's a brief summary of the "kc w/shovel" report from the alleged eyewitness.

He reported seeing a white pontiac with a black bra parked in a desolate area behind the airport (off Boggy Creek) and kc, wearing a large straw hat w/ red sunglasses emerging from the woods carrying a shovel. He did not specify the date or time of day. He also stated a "well dressed man was seen on a cell phone acting as "look out". He claims to be so sure of what he saw, that if LE did not follow up, he would form his own search party of the area.

My questions are: Where have you been for the last 3 months? Whats with the straw hat and red sunglasses? Has anyone heard of these? Date? Time of day? and so on.........

Thank you for this, I'm going to go find it on the map.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #497 on: October 16, 2008, 06:45:12 PM »

I just found this site on mishap.  Has a lot of detail on this site - On Casey and many other Cases " current" etc...

http://www.jurorthirteen.com/CayleeAnthony/tabid/810/Default.aspx

Snipped from Oct 14 2008

The Grand Jury, Of Orange county, Florida, handed down a 7 count indictment against Casey Anthony, today. The Grand Jury declared that between June 15th and July 16th, 2008, Anthony premeditated the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony. This is First Degree Capital Murder which means Anthony may be eligible for the death penalty.

Anthony's second (2) count was for Aggravated Child Abuse, causing great bodily harm, permanent disfigurement or permanent disability to Caylee, or intentionally committing an act or actively encouraging another person to commit an act which could result in physical injury to her.

Count three (3) is for Aggravated Manslaughter of a child. It states that the Grand Jury believes that Casey failed to provide Caylee with the care, supervision and services necessary to maintain Caylee's physical and mental health, or failed to make a reasonable effort to protect her from abuse, neglect or exploitation by another person, and in doing so caused the death of her daughter.

The next four indictments had to do with Anthony misleading and lying to the investigator, Yuri Melich. These counts are all titled 'Providing False Information to a Law Enforcement Officer'.

The fourth count (4) states that Anthony intended to mislead Melich by telling him she was employed at Universal Studios Orlando during the year 2008.

Count five (5)is for misleading and impeding Melich's investigation by lying and telling him that she left Caylee at the Sawgrass Apartments with Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez on June 9, 2008.

The next count (6) is for the lie Anthony told Melich when she said she had told Jeffrey Michael Hopkins and Juliette Lewis, former Universal Studios Orlando employees, about Caylee's disappearance, thus impeding his investigation.

The final (7) count was for lying to Melich about Casey getting a phone call from Caylee on July 15th. (NLH)

----------------

Motion Hearing Results

Judge Strickland granted the following eight motions: Demand For Discovery And Inspection Relating to Digital Forensic Evidence, Motion To Inspect, Test And Photograph Evidence Held By The State Of Florida, Motion To Compel Department Of Children And Family Records, Demand For Discovery And Inspection Relating To Polygraphs, Motion To Compel Flight Manifest, Motion To Compel Results Of Forensic Testing, and Motion To Compel For Evidence Related To Any Zenaida Gonzalez.

The judge tabled the following three motions and said he would not rule before Monday: Motion To Preserve Forensic Evidence, Motion For Allowing Defendant To Travel To Places Of Interest and Motion To Seal.

-------------

snipped from her original arrest

Casey Anthony was arrested Wednesday on charges of child neglect and providing false information to law enforcement. She showed no emotion Thursday as she was ordered held without bond at the Orange County Jail.

The judge scolded the mother, saying she had "no regret or concern for her actions."

"You left your 2-year-old child with a person who does not exist at an apartment you cannot identify and you lied to your parents about your child's whereabouts," Judge John Jordan said. "You cared so little about your child."

He ordered a mental health evaluation be done on Anthony.

Lots of detailed info on this site  Link http://www.jurorthirteen.com/CayleeAnthony/tabid/810/Default.aspx

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: October 16, 2008, 06:45:49 PM »

Is this a different story because I thought it was a lady that reported it and I thought Casey had on a ball cap???

It was a woman. The interesting thing about this siting, if it is true, is that it is near the location Cindy & KC did the switcharoo the day she was arrested.

Dang!!!!!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #499 on: October 16, 2008, 06:46:43 PM »

Des,

maybe we should look at old NG transcripts before he signed on with the defense.  He seemed to allude to the idea that Casey was guilty back then. 

Jen

YES...he did...hope those words come back to bite him in the AZZ....need to find those words....NG got totally fed up with him last night....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.