April 16, 2024, 07:50:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 425329 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: October 16, 2008, 06:47:08 PM »

Just watched WFTV news at 6..............here's a brief summary of the "kc w/shovel" report from the alleged eyewitness.

He reported seeing a white pontiac with a black bra parked in a desolate area behind the airport (off Boggy Creek) and kc, wearing a large straw hat w/ red sunglasses emerging from the woods carrying a shovel. He did not specify the date or time of day. He also stated a "well dressed man was seen on a cell phone acting as "look out". He claims to be so sure of what he saw, that if LE did not follow up, he would form his own search party of the area.

My questions are: Where have you been for the last 3 months? Whats with the straw hat and red sunglasses? Has anyone heard of these? Date? Time of day? and so on.........

Thank you for this, I'm going to go find it on the map.

Humm. Straw hat vs. ball cap...not sure, could be, I guess.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #501 on: October 16, 2008, 06:47:21 PM »

Lawrence Kobilinsky is the Associate Provost of the Interdisciplinary Forensics Science Department at John Jay College...
Source: MORRIS MEISTER CUTTING EDGE SCIENCE LECTURE SERIES [www.bxscience.edu
Is it Kobilinsky or Koblinsky?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #502 on: October 16, 2008, 06:48:07 PM »

TY....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: October 16, 2008, 06:48:23 PM »

Des,

maybe we should look at old NG transcripts before he signed on with the defense.  He seemed to allude to the idea that Casey was guilty back then. 

Jen

YES...he did...hope those words come back to bite him in the AZZ....need to find those words....NG got totally fed up with him last night....Des...

Yes, I hope he doesn't appear on her show again until after this case. I was really upset with his hemming and hawing and not answering the questions, etc. Kobe! What happened to you? Are you in desperate need of money or something? Seriously!
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: October 16, 2008, 06:52:10 PM »

Interesting thinking here.

But George said in his Aug. 4 LE interview, that he saw Casey leave the house in Cindy's vehicle. He took off after her in his car. He said this was between 5:50-6 PM somewhere between June 24-27.

I searched and searched and couldn't find a time...could you please tell me where that info comes from?  Not because I don't believe you, just because I'd like to read that report.

Sounds good - but she would have to be running - due to the fact that she was down south & then back to Amscot area within minutes IIRC. It looks like she went to Hopespring and then to Amscot - was Cindy off work that week?

I used this map: 

Good point.  If she left Cindy's SUV closer to the Amscot, she might have had time, if she called Tony as she was walking back to Amscot, she could have had 14 minutes knowing she had a few minutes before he would get there.  The average person can walk 1 mile in 20 minutes:

D~11:44 am Unknown Winter Pk 0 sec
D~11:47 am Tony L 115 sec
D~11:49 am Unknown Winter Pk 0 sec
D~11:49 am Amy H 0 sec
D~11:51 am Jesse Grund 305 sec
D~11:58 am Amy H 0 sec

But the whole 6PM thing throws a wrench in my theory anyway.  Now I have to go back to thinking Annie met her Amscot in the AM and try to figure it all out again...
looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: October 16, 2008, 06:52:30 PM »

here's a link for all NG transcripts.  I'm going back to look at them individually.

Who wants some Kool-Aid?????
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: October 16, 2008, 06:53:16 PM »

Monkeys...I have a favor to ask...

May I get some help in putting together a cliff notes history of Dr. Lawrence kobelinski....this info is for a *key* witness in the Casy Anthony case....I spoke with this person at length today....I said maybe we could help them with info....they asked me about him!.....remember Kobelinksi now works for Baez and the Anthonys'.....he sold out!....TIA....Des

Hey Des -- I am new here but wanted to help out -- I looked him up earlier today.  It seems he has published several books (author or co-author)
DNA: Forensic and Legal Applications (copyright 2004)
Forensic DNA Analysis (Inside Forensic Science) (copyright 2007)
Forensic DNA Analysis (Inside Forensic Science) (copyright 2006)
Inside Forensic Science Set (Inside Forensic Science) (copyright 2006 -- authored alone)
Forensic Chemistry Handbook (copyright 2007)

Here is something I found in expert witness database
Dr. Lawrence Kobilinsky , John Jay College of Criminal Justice
899 10th Ave.New York, NY 10019
Profile:
Consultant to attorneys in the areas of forensic biology, serology and DNA analysis for more than 20 years.
Years as Expert: 20
Primary Area of Expertise: DNA

He recently testified in the Nixzmary trial in NY (http://wcbstv.com/local/nixzmary.brown.nixzaly.2.655469.html and http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/16/nyregion/16nixzmary.html)
I can keep going if you want me to.

I know this Dr. Lawrence kobelinski has done alot of testifying on dna evidence on court tv..He seems to be involved in just about every case i ever watched...What exactly do you want to know about him Des?

Everything!   He's going to try a rip *our* key witness apart.....Des

Somewhere...there is a *lot* of Money riding on this case.....it should be all about Caylee...but it's not....I've tried to call LG 3 times today....bet his happy AZZ...is in the middle of the *mix*...Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: October 16, 2008, 06:54:46 PM »

Crud, I could have sworn I saw a picture of Casey wearing a straw hat- where is Blonde???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #508 on: October 16, 2008, 06:58:32 PM »

Des,

maybe we should look at old NG transcripts before he signed on with the defense.  He seemed to allude to the idea that Casey was guilty back then. 

Jen

YES...he did...hope those words come back to bite him in the AZZ....need to find those words....NG got totally fed up with him last night....Des...

Yes, I hope he doesn't appear on her show again until after this case. I was really upset with his hemming and hawing and not answering the questions, etc. Kobe! What happened to you? Are you in desperate need of money or something? Seriously!

I just found one more recent article -- Epistemics for Forensics, (authors Roger G. Koppl Robert Kurzban and Lawrence Kobilinsky (copyright June 2008) (seems to talks about mistakes in forensic analysis)

Hey -- he is teaching a course on defense of a violent felony TOMORROW  http://www.nysacdl.org/index.php?doc_id=350
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: October 16, 2008, 06:58:49 PM »

"I posted yesterday that Casey NEVER called Lee between June 15 - July 3rd. The first call between them was July 4th.
INTERESTING - Could it be that the "missing blackjack" lost in JBP is/was lost on purpose because it ties the two together?????? Could it be that is why in their little code talk, she let him to where to find it so he could destroy the trail of their talks?????????
When something stinks - follow the trail."

Sorry I forgot to copy and paste who wrote that but I have a question about the missing blackjack.
Couldn't LE find any cell number on a person...say...Lee or Casey, etc if it were different from the one she had and get those records? She lies so much I don't think she moved her sim card from one to the other like she said she did if even another phone does exist.

Actually, you got two posters words up there.  The second part was me.  You will be seeing soon (take it you are behind on reading) that I speculated on LA and KA each having a disposable cell phone.  If LE can find proof of such a purchase (even for one of the disposable phones) then yes, they could get the records.  I think the whole sim card bs was possible Casey's way of saying what was on her disposable phone and possibly when she told lee her "blackjack" fell outta her pocket - she meant I left my disposable there or go get it and destroy it.  If her and Lee were trying to cover something up, disposable phones and leaving them off their person (esp. Casey) would make since.  Thus, the "code" talking but the need for Lee to know what to do to cover tracks.            ......just a theory in progress......
looking4answers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: October 16, 2008, 06:59:08 PM »

oops...forgot the link....

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

Who wants some Kool-Aid?????
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: October 16, 2008, 07:00:06 PM »

Went back and looked at pictures - black, brown, white, pink glasses - no red - but it seems like I remember seeing a picture of Casey in big hat - anyone?????

We still need to know what was  purchased a JCP!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: October 16, 2008, 07:00:50 PM »

Just watched WFTV news at 6..............here's a brief summary of the "kc w/shovel" report from the alleged eyewitness.

He reported seeing a white pontiac with a black bra parked in a desolate area behind the airport (off Boggy Creek) and kc, wearing a large straw hat w/ red sunglasses emerging from the woods carrying a shovel. He did not specify the date or time of day. He also stated a "well dressed man was seen on a cell phone acting as "look out". He claims to be so sure of what he saw, that if LE did not follow up, he would form his own search party of the area.

My questions are: Where have you been for the last 3 months? Whats with the straw hat and red sunglasses? Has anyone heard of these? Date? Time of day? and so on.........
He also said the man on the cell phone was well dressed, fishing and out of place in the woods. One of the the other most important things he said was the woman came back to the car with a shovel AND a bag. She nearly hit her head on the open trunk while she was trying to place the bag in the trunk. The man did not wait until today to report it. He states he had previously made calls into the 'tipline' and never heard back.
Interestingly enough the newscaster also says the woman who saw a white Ponitiac parked on the median and spotted a woman wearing a ball cap coming out of the woods (with a shovel?) was in the same area.
Hmm, so the woman saw her coming out after burying something.  This man saw her come out with a shovel AND a bag that she then inserted in the trunk. So possible witnesses to the burial, then removal to be taken to a new site?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #513 on: October 16, 2008, 07:00:52 PM »

speaking of NG and We all agree she has treated Tim Miller with lack of respect

She Has Changed in the last few weeks - Her demeanor, her tone in her voice
I wonder if she got a big fat promotion due to her Ratings ` I am sure they have Soared since Caylee's been missing.

She NG is almost out of control - even more so than she ever was before.
I feel that this personality Enhancement of being so BOLD, Snapping at Every One while they are trying to answer her ........ is making me not want to watch. I can not concentrate on what is being said, because NG is acting like she is on a power trip. So I have to watch her a 8pm - get through her personality " its my buffer show" then watch again at 10pm so I can absorb what has been said.

Maybe Kobe's diaper is full after she asks him the First Question of the night ...and he gets flustered and can't concentrate either and goes off on another direction.... 

Sometimes Her personality Whip is just not necessary when trying to information out of others ... Lordy

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: October 16, 2008, 07:01:16 PM »

Went back and looked at pictures - black, brown, white, pink glasses - no red - but it seems like I remember seeing a picture of Casey in big hat - anyone?????

We still need to know what was  purchased a JCP!
Yep

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: October 16, 2008, 07:02:33 PM »

LOL...Thanks....I forget my own head sometimes....Dont Ya just love this forum...Des...

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: October 16, 2008, 07:02:51 PM »

I have really been haunted by the possibility of Caylee being moved more than 2 times, and that her remains may be in more than one area.  As for the latest witnesses, who within Casey's circle would be in a suit at that time of day?  I can't remember who worked where, anyone who worked in a profession or going to some kind of school that would require that kind of attire?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #517 on: October 16, 2008, 07:03:59 PM »

I am a local (Orlando) person and I only "report" what I see on local news as a courtesy to those of you outside of the area. I am rather disappointed in the fact that what I reported having heard on the news has been disputed and twisted until I post a link. I realize I am new and unknown to all of you. That does not mean I am passing off rumors or untruths. I only report what I see on TV.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #518 on: October 16, 2008, 07:04:28 PM »

Lawrence Kobilinsky is the Associate Provost of the Interdisciplinary Forensics Science Department at John Jay College...
Source: MORRIS MEISTER CUTTING EDGE SCIENCE LECTURE SERIES [www.bxscience.edu
Is it Kobilinsky or Koblinsky?
OR Kobelinsky?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: October 16, 2008, 07:05:21 PM »

MrsKub....I know you are juggling 8 plates at once...and getting ready for a much needed break....but....whine....whine....beg....beg....I NEED YOUR EXPERTICE AND HELP!!!!!!!!.....pweeeeeze...Des....Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.