April 25, 2024, 04:40:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426211 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: October 16, 2008, 07:05:58 PM »

I have really been haunted by the possibility of Caylee being moved more than 2 times, and that her remains may be in more than one area.  As for the latest witnesses, who within Casey's circle would be in a suit at that time of day?  I can't remember who worked where, anyone who worked in a profession or going to some kind of school that would require that kind of attire?
I agree. That would explain the two spottings at the airport. One in a straw hat the other in a baseball cap. One with Lee on guard the other alone when she went to check the crime scene one more time, maybe to say a final prayer.

another thought... LP described Lee Vista Blvd as the place of interest. Is this where the witnesses spotted the white car and Casey in the woods?
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #521 on: October 16, 2008, 07:06:09 PM »

IIRC, someone posted earlier today that the switcharoo location was picked by KC so she could show Cindy where the body is or something to this effect. Who posted it?

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: October 16, 2008, 07:07:03 PM »

I am a local (Orlando) person and I only "report" what I see on local news as a courtesy to those of you outside of the area. I am rather disappointed in the fact that what I reported having heard on the news has been disputed and twisted until I post a link. I realize I am new and unknown to all of you. That does not mean I am passing off rumors or untruths. I only report what I see on TV.

I believed you JR.  I knew you were reporting what you saw on TV.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: October 16, 2008, 07:07:08 PM »

I am a local (Orlando) person and I only "report" what I see on local news as a courtesy to those of you outside of the area. I am rather disappointed in the fact that what I reported having heard on the news has been disputed and twisted until I post a link. I realize I am new and unknown to all of you. That does not mean I am passing off rumors or untruths. I only report what I see on TV.

Not me, I believe you, I was just trying to figure out if there were 2 differnet sightings - friends??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #524 on: October 16, 2008, 07:07:11 PM »

Interesting thinking here.

But George said in his Aug. 4 LE interview, that he saw Casey leave the house in Cindy's vehicle. He took off after her in his car. He said this was between 5:50-6 PM somewhere between June 24-27.

I searched and searched and couldn't find a time...could you please tell me where that info comes from?  Not because I don't believe you, just because I'd like to read that report.

Sounds good - but she would have to be running - due to the fact that she was down south & then back to Amscot area within minutes IIRC. It looks like she went to Hopespring and then to Amscot - was Cindy off work that week?

I used this map: 

Good point.  If she left Cindy's SUV closer to the Amscot, she might have had time, if she called Tony as she was walking back to Amscot, she could have had 14 minutes knowing she had a few minutes before he would get there.  The average person can walk 1 mile in 20 minutes:

D~11:44 am Unknown Winter Pk 0 sec
D~11:47 am Tony L 115 sec
D~11:49 am Unknown Winter Pk 0 sec
D~11:49 am Amy H 0 sec
D~11:51 am Jesse Grund 305 sec
D~11:58 am Amy H 0 sec

But the whole 6PM thing throws a wrench in my theory anyway.  Now I have to go back to thinking Annie met her Amscot in the AM and try to figure it all out again...
Hi Donut
That info where George is saying he followed Casey in Cindy's truck is in the George recorded interview from the first document dump I think.George describes exactly the direction he was driving in.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: October 16, 2008, 07:07:43 PM »

I have really been haunted by the possibility of Caylee being moved more than 2 times, and that her remains may be in more than one area.  As for the latest witnesses, who within Casey's circle would be in a suit at that time of day?  I can't remember who worked where, anyone who worked in a profession or going to some kind of school that would require that kind of attire?

So have I, akmom. I hate even thinking about it, much less putting it out there but alot of the comments coming from LE, LP, etc. makes it sound as if that may be so. Caylee may be in more than one place!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #526 on: October 16, 2008, 07:07:52 PM »

Got it Des...
GRACE: Joining me right now is a highly renowned forensic scientist. Lawrence Kobilinsky joining us out of our New York studios. Dr. Koby, thank you for being with us. Koby, explain to me the artificial nose and how air samples can now be used as evidence.

LARRY KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST: Sure, Nancy. Well, what happens when a body decomposes is that there is metabolism, a breakdown of existing substances -- fat, protein -- and many volatile substances are created. Putrecine (ph), cadaverine, methanol, carbon dioxide hydrogen sulfide, 450 different compounds have been found in a decomposing body. Well, all you need to do is sample the air. We have instrumental analysis, referred to as gas chromatography/mass spectometry (ph), as well as high performance liquid chromatography -- fancy names. But essentially, we can detect all of these components in the gas.

And there are libraries that are digitized in a reference library in the instrument, and these things can be identified. And so this is a reliable way of determining if there is decomposition. Bill Bess (ph) was responsible for creating "the body farm," and crime people, criminalists, go there to study these kinds of things. He`s probably got one of the few labs in the United States that does this kind of work. Normally, it`s done on fish and other decaying substances. The Department of Agriculture is interested in this kind of procedure. But on human decomposition, this is a rare kind of procedure, but it`s a valid one.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #527 on: October 16, 2008, 07:07:58 PM »

Jr, not to worry. I am new here as well and sometimes the "regulars" seem to take over with their line of thinking/posting. I can assure you it is not personal. JMHO

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: October 16, 2008, 07:08:19 PM »

Went back and looked at pictures - black, brown, white, pink glasses - no red - but it seems like I remember seeing a picture of Casey in big hat - anyone?????

We still need to know what was  purchased a JCP!

You know - I am actually amazed that someone who works for JCP has not looked yet!  *not that I advocate breaking the rules and leaking the info to destiny or Klass*  but - with all the attention, it does make me go hummmmmmmmm.

KLASS -  I am gonna jump in on the search for info for KOBE when my back lets up.  However, could we place all the posts in one folder so we don't repeat???????  I know it would make it easier to see what is already there, for me anyway.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: October 16, 2008, 07:09:03 PM »

Not me, I believe you, I was just trying to figure out if there were 2 differnet sightings - friends??????

Yes, friends. Also, thank you, Klass
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: October 16, 2008, 07:09:57 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17726847/detail.html

Mysterious PR Man Backtracks On Comment That Caylee Anthony Is Dead

POSTED: 6:31 am EDT October 16, 2008
UPDATED: 6:22 pm EDT October 16, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team is backtracking after they finally admitted, on national TV, that Casey's daughter Caylee is dead.

"This is a very serious case, involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony," Todd Black said on CNN Wednesday night (Hear It All).

Black is Casey's attorney's spokesman. Not only is he trying to take back his words, so is the attorney and Casey's family.

Todd Black, the spokesperson for Casey Anthony's legal team, admitted on national television late Wednesday that Caylee Anthony is dead. Eyewitness News reached Black by phone Thursday and he denied that is what he meant. He insisted the Baez legal team is confident Caylee is just missing and Casey had nothing to do with her disappearance.

"I did not say that on national television. I responded to what someone else said," Black told Eyewitness News (full interview).

He scrambled for more than five minutes during the call, coming up with different excuses and explanations about what he meant by the comment. But, the bottom line is, he admitted what investigators have long said.

George Anthony brushed it off Thursday morning before he hit the road to drive around the billboard with his granddaughter's picture on it, because he still believes she's alive.

"I don't know why someone would say something like that when everything is circumstantial," George said.

A spokesperson for George and Cindy Anthony called the statement made by Todd Black, someone who's supposed to be on Casey's side, inappropriate.

"If he said something like that and that's what he meant then he shouldn't be representing, working for, Jose Baez because that's an inappropriate statement," said Larry Garrison, Anthony family spokesperson.

The family told Eyewitness News they are even setting up a new tip line that should be ready by Thursday night or Friday. Volunteers from all over the country will help.

WHO IS TODD BLACK?

Eyewitness News has been doing some digging to try to find out exactly who Todd Black is, but he doesn't have a professional track record or paper trail. He works for Press Corps Media. The company claims to have more than 200 employees and an $11 million profit margin, but Press Corps Media doesn't even have a website.

Todd Black has never appeared on camera, only doing interviews over the phone.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #531 on: October 16, 2008, 07:10:24 PM »

Went back and looked at pictures - black, brown, white, pink glasses - no red - but it seems like I remember seeing a picture of Casey in big hat - anyone?????

Gimme the phone #'s of the *local* to the area JCPennys'....I'll try...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: October 16, 2008, 07:11:55 PM »

Interesting thinking here.

But George said in his Aug. 4 LE interview, that he saw Casey leave the house in Cindy's vehicle. He took off after her in his car. He said this was between 5:50-6 PM somewhere between June 24-27.

I searched and searched and couldn't find a time...could you please tell me where that info comes from?  Not because I don't believe you, just because I'd like to read that report.

Sounds good - but she would have to be running - due to the fact that she was down south & then back to Amscot area within minutes IIRC. It looks like she went to Hopespring and then to Amscot - was Cindy off work that week?

I used this map: 

Good point.  If she left Cindy's SUV closer to the Amscot, she might have had time, if she called Tony as she was walking back to Amscot, she could have had 14 minutes knowing she had a few minutes before he would get there.  The average person can walk 1 mile in 20 minutes:

D~11:44 am Unknown Winter Pk 0 sec
D~11:47 am Tony L 115 sec
D~11:49 am Unknown Winter Pk 0 sec
D~11:49 am Amy H 0 sec
D~11:51 am Jesse Grund 305 sec
D~11:58 am Amy H 0 sec

But the whole 6PM thing throws a wrench in my theory anyway.  Now I have to go back to thinking Annie met her Amscot in the AM and try to figure it all out again...
Hi Donut
That info where George is saying he followed Casey in Cindy's truck is in the George recorded interview from the first document dump I think.George describes exactly the direction he was driving in.

Econlockhatchee Trail is "close to home" as Casey described. And the place LP described on NG a week or so ago. Also looks like Red's photos. And is on this map above. I'm sticking with that location.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: October 16, 2008, 07:12:06 PM »

Junior - given I am up near Cincinnati - I totally appreciate the local scoop.  Don't feel offended if Monkeys dissect what you say, that is what makes us good Monkeys!  Sometimes our strengths are our greatest weakness!  Take it as a compliment!!!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: October 16, 2008, 07:12:55 PM »

Gimme the phone #'s of the *local* to the area JCPennys'....I'll try...Des

Hang on I'll look them up!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: October 16, 2008, 07:13:44 PM »

I think well dressed man in Florida could be nice knit shirt and slacks - not necessary a suit.   Don't you think???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #536 on: October 16, 2008, 07:15:18 PM »

I don't live in Florida, but does anyone know if the skull that those boys found and didn't tell the police about a while back has been identified? TIA

as far as I know they haven't...
Thanks I hadn't heard anything either.

No word on that yet. I also have 10 other cases of human remains found around Florida since june 25th that I am waiting on some word/more info.
Thank you Nut. I can't imagine having that many body parts just lying around and nobody knows or cares who they belong to. I saw a story on America's Most Wanted about a bunch of men's bones buth they have only identified two of the guys. That is just too sad that nobody knows who they are. JMO Thanks again

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
bananapuddin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: October 16, 2008, 07:15:31 PM »

I find this a bit ironic http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0085542/
Turns out there is a Todd Black in Hollywood... a producer.

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: October 16, 2008, 07:15:37 PM »

Des:  Forensic Anthropology written by Bradley Adams was edited by Lawrence Kobilinsky.  In the summary of the book it says:  Among his more intriguing characters is William M. Bass, a pioneer in the field, whose "Body Farm," (a.k.a. Anthropological Research Facility) at the University of Tennessee serves as a major training center for forensic anthropologists.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: October 16, 2008, 07:16:11 PM »

Yes, friends. Also, thank you, Klass

Just catching up here....jr.....I believe you and appreciate that you do report to us who cannot hear or see your local news...
If I haven't said it to you already Welcome to the cage~! And if I have already said it, well, just saying it again!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.