March 28, 2024, 10:12:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 422890 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #560 on: October 16, 2008, 07:31:23 PM »

Hi everyone! 

Welcome to the new members!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #561 on: October 16, 2008, 07:33:18 PM »

Destiny said:
Yes...a new thread would keep the clutter out of this one....*unless* you want to know what the defence will be throwing out there to negate the Body Farm....AND...ORNL.....Des...

I love the way she says things to us, with the dot dot dot and caps. Hmmmmm Body Farm AND ORNL, got something special for us?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: October 16, 2008, 07:35:00 PM »

I find this a bit ironic http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0085542/
Turns out there is a Todd Black in Hollywood... a producer.

I found this on Topix: http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/TQ8CTEEOC43TLA6HN/p89

picture this wrote:
    <quoted text>Todd Black is a P.R. hack that is with Press Corps Media and hired by Baez. He is affiliated with a company called Arrested Media. A main principal of Arrested Media is Gil Cabot.Cabot claims he was wrongly convicted of crimes by the corrupt media. Cabot has administered a company that specialized in buying "true story" properties and packaging licenseing agreements for books, t.v., etc.He is also a producer. They are all in it for the money! The family is now shopping interviews, through their reps, to the media outlets to the highest bidder.They all make me want to puke. Caylee is now lost in the glory of the big buck. So realy, realy sad.

producer or not... he's not very good at PR... remember all the grammatical errors in his first press release?

May explain JB' s new selective use of media .  At the last news conf. he booted out the reporters he did't want there....follow that money......
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: October 16, 2008, 07:35:06 PM »

Ive gotta go start dinner.  Does a fried bolonga sandwich constitue a hot meal?????  BBL>

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: October 16, 2008, 07:36:06 PM »

Now, I bet your'e singing that song "my bolonga has a first name .........

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: October 16, 2008, 07:36:21 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17726847/detail.html

Mysterious PR Man Backtracks On Comment That Caylee Anthony Is Dead

POSTED: 6:31 am EDT October 16, 2008
UPDATED: 6:22 pm EDT October 16, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team is backtracking after they finally admitted, on national TV, that Casey's daughter Caylee is dead.

"This is a very serious case, involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony," Todd Black said on CNN Wednesday night (Hear It All).

Black is Casey's attorney's spokesman. Not only is he trying to take back his words, so is the attorney and Casey's family.

Todd Black, the spokesperson for Casey Anthony's legal team, admitted on national television late Wednesday that Caylee Anthony is dead. Eyewitness News reached Black by phone Thursday and he denied that is what he meant. He insisted the Baez legal team is confident Caylee is just missing and Casey had nothing to do with her disappearance.

"I did not say that on national television. I responded to what someone else said," Black told Eyewitness News (full interview).

He scrambled for more than five minutes during the call, coming up with different excuses and explanations about what he meant by the comment. But, the bottom line is, he admitted what investigators have long said.

George Anthony brushed it off Thursday morning before he hit the road to drive around the billboard with his granddaughter's picture on it, because he still believes she's alive.

"I don't know why someone would say something like that when everything is circumstantial," George said.

A spokesperson for George and Cindy Anthony called the statement made by Todd Black, someone who's supposed to be on Casey's side, inappropriate.

"If he said something like that and that's what he meant then he shouldn't be representing, working for, Jose Baez because that's an inappropriate statement," said Larry Garrison, Anthony family spokesperson.

The family told Eyewitness News they are even setting up a new tip line that should be ready by Thursday night or Friday. Volunteers from all over the country will help.

WHO IS TODD BLACK?

Eyewitness News has been doing some digging to try to find out exactly who Todd Black is, but he doesn't have a professional track record or paper trail. He works for Press Corps Media. The company claims to have more than 200 employees and an $11 million profit margin, but Press Corps Media doesn't even have a website.

Todd Black has never appeared on camera, only doing interviews over the phone.

Is this why I couldn't find a picture of him all day Gezzz

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #566 on: October 16, 2008, 07:36:39 PM »

Des ~ Monken

Someone posted this on Topix last week about JCP Card

www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TDI8CCRJ68BVOS26J/p396

<quoted text>
    IIRC, According to Lee there was one receipt that was 'missing,' which he had purportedly given to
    Baez. The date: June 27th. This fact may have been enough for probable cause to obtain a warrant to search CA's JC Penny records...(It seems Casey had also called JC Penny, but don't remember the date. Perhaps she did this to check the balance, or to find out if the card had become inactive.) The date of June 27th, is the reason the discussion seemed of import.

She called the 1-800 jc penney number on June 27th..probably got it from the back of the card which was found in her belongings.

From my timeline:
June 27- 11:09:04am Casey calls 1-800-xxx-xxxx JC PENNEY’S (probably on the back of the card)

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #567 on: October 16, 2008, 07:37:01 PM »

Casey's supper 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #568 on: October 16, 2008, 07:37:19 PM »

Has anyone found a picture of Casey in a straw hat? Just wondering, too me she doesn't look like a "straw hat" kinda girl. Straw hats where I live are for "older" women, like my mom (59). Unless Casey was trying to change her appearance, I don't see her wearing one. Straw hats aren't sexy in her mind, but who knows, I'm not as crazy as she is.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #569 on: October 16, 2008, 07:37:36 PM »

Interesting thinking here.

But George said in his Aug. 4 LE interview, that he saw Casey leave the house in Cindy's vehicle. He took off after her in his car. He said this was between 5:50-6 PM somewhere between June 24-27.

I searched and searched and couldn't find a time...could you please tell me where that info comes from?  Not because I don't believe you, just because I'd like to read that report.

Sounds good - but she would have to be running - due to the fact that she was down south & then back to Amscot area within minutes IIRC. It looks like she went to Hopespring and then to Amscot - was Cindy off work that week?

I used this map: 

Good point.  If she left Cindy's SUV closer to the Amscot, she might have had time, if she called Tony as she was walking back to Amscot, she could have had 14 minutes knowing she had a few minutes before he would get there.  The average person can walk 1 mile in 20 minutes:

D~11:44 am Unknown Winter Pk 0 sec
D~11:47 am Tony L 115 sec
D~11:49 am Unknown Winter Pk 0 sec
D~11:49 am Amy H 0 sec
D~11:51 am Jesse Grund 305 sec
D~11:58 am Amy H 0 sec

But the whole 6PM thing throws a wrench in my theory anyway.  Now I have to go back to thinking Annie met her Amscot in the AM and try to figure it all out again...
As far as George stating a time that she took CA's car - it was during his police interview - he said it was either the week of the 24th or the 15th but that it was done around 5:00 - 6:00 pm - she was on the 408 and she either got off at Hiawassee or Kirkland - one of the two but he lost her.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.456316~-81.298313&style=h&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=29333224&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Was this a week that GA was between jobs? 

I have wondered this ever since I heard his interview. He says around 5:30-6pm, but he works 3-11, Sun-Th so wouldn't it have to have been Friday the 27th?
Anyone know when she returned the SUV?

I want to see those EZ pass records!!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #570 on: October 16, 2008, 07:37:52 PM »

I thought I was the only one who liked fried bologna sandwiches. My husband had never heard of them before he met me. My brother used to fix them for me all the time growing up. I still like them occasionally.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: October 16, 2008, 07:41:29 PM »

Has anyone found a picture of Casey in a straw hat? Just wondering, too me she doesn't look like a "straw hat" kinda girl. Straw hats where I live are for "older" women, like my mom (59). Unless Casey was trying to change her appearance, I don't see her wearing one. Straw hats aren't sexy in her mind, but who knows, I'm not as crazy as she is.

I don't remember seeing Casey in a straw hat.
bananapuddin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #572 on: October 16, 2008, 07:42:40 PM »

I find this a bit ironic http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0085542/
Turns out there is a Todd Black in Hollywood... a producer.

I found this on Topix: http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/TQ8CTEEOC43TLA6HN/p89

picture this wrote:
    <quoted text>Todd Black is a P.R. hack that is with Press Corps Media and hired by Baez. He is affiliated with a company called Arrested Media. A main principal of Arrested Media is Gil Cabot.Cabot claims he was wrongly convicted of crimes by the corrupt media. Cabot has administered a company that specialized in buying "true story" properties and packaging licenseing agreements for books, t.v., etc.He is also a producer. They are all in it for the money! The family is now shopping interviews, through their reps, to the media outlets to the highest bidder.They all make me want to puke. Caylee is now lost in the glory of the big buck. So realy, realy sad.

producer or not... he's not very good at PR... remember all the grammatical errors in his first press release?

Yes, Bananapuddin - I remember... here is the original from Channel 9:
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0904/17394107.pdf

The producer Todd Black has a pic on IMDB. I can't prove that it's the same guy...
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm974297856/nm0085542

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: October 16, 2008, 07:43:30 PM »

I thought I was the only one who liked fried bologna sandwiches. My husband had never heard of them before he met me. My brother used to fix them for me all the time growing up. I still like them occasionally.

Me too.......Yummy!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #574 on: October 16, 2008, 07:43:35 PM »

Same here! Ate them as a kid and loved them! Nice and crispy around the edges. Now Im hungery!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: October 16, 2008, 07:45:13 PM »

Almost time for Nancy Grace.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: October 16, 2008, 07:46:29 PM »

Destiny - here's another phone number for your book, LOL 

Text version of the press release:

Email: Presscorpsmedia@aol.com

Immediate Release

Caylee Anthony -- Missing Child

It has come to the attention of the Baez Law Firm that bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is claiming the possibility of reinstating a bond he previously withdrew. Though Jose Baez and his client, Casey Anthony appreciated what Mr. Padilla initially did, his later unjustified retreat has clearly demonstrated that he cannot be trusted, and Mr. Baez, nor Ms. Anthony will work with Mr. Padilla on her case ever again. Mr. Padilla is simply milking media time under the pretense of re-posting a bond, which offer is rejected.

The Baez Law Firm is wholly supportive of Casey Anthony's parents retaining legal counsel of their own, however, that will have absolutely no bearing on Casey's court matters. Not only Ms. Anthony's rights were trampled, but so have the rights 'and property of her parents been violated , and the parents' attorney can attend to those issues without interfering with the important focus of finding Caylee and defending any charges against Casey .

The Baez Law Firm has been successful in its efforts to put a highly creditable and respected team of experts together, which announcement will be made at the appropriate time, and until then Mr. Baez will have NO COMMENT.

Press Corps Media has been retained by The Baez Law Firm to coordinate any and all media inquiries, allowing Mr, Baez and his staff to attend to the more vital matters of defending Ms. Anthony.

Casey Anthony is being bailed out of jail. The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous, and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's constitutional rights have been grossly violated. Mr. Baez will have NO COMMENT about the bond and will respect the privacy of the anonymous party.

Please only contact: Todd Black

Press Corps Media
(615) 254-1400
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #577 on: October 16, 2008, 07:46:54 PM »

I don't live in Florida, but does anyone know if the skull that those boys found and didn't tell the police about a while back has been identified? TIA

as far as I know they haven't...
Thanks I hadn't heard anything either.

No word on that yet. I also have 10 other cases of human remains found around Florida since june 25th that I am waiting on some word/more info.
Were they found while searching for caylee?

No.....none were a Caylee search ...sorry it took me so long to answer.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #578 on: October 16, 2008, 07:48:35 PM »

The Baez Law Firm has been successful in its efforts to put a highly creditable and respected team of experts together, which announcement will be made at the appropriate time, and until then Mr. Baez will have NO COMMENT.

Wouldn't that be a pleasant change?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: October 16, 2008, 07:48:39 PM »

Des ~ Monken

Someone posted this on Topix last week about JCP Card

www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TDI8CCRJ68BVOS26J/p396

<quoted text>
    IIRC, According to Lee there was one receipt that was 'missing,' which he had purportedly given to
    Baez. The date: June 27th. This fact may have been enough for probable cause to obtain a warrant to search CA's JC Penny records...(It seems Casey had also called JC Penny, but don't remember the date. Perhaps she did this to check the balance, or to find out if the card had become inactive.) The date of June 27th, is the reason the discussion seemed of import.

She called the 1-800 jc penney number on June 27th..probably got it from the back of the card which was found in her belongings.

From my timeline:
June 27- 11:09:04am Casey calls 1-800-xxx-xxxx JC PENNEY’S (probably on the back of the card)

Sorry, My Mom dropped by! 
Good info, Deenie, now if we can just find out what that june 27th purchase was....Oh Des!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.