April 26, 2024, 04:59:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426339 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: October 16, 2008, 08:47:35 PM »

KCJackie - do you know the cross-street on Semoran Blvd. nearest to where you think Red's photographs came from?
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: October 16, 2008, 08:47:46 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17429672/detail.html

link to a couple more pic's of the hat

The hat says "Show Me Your Shamrocks". Probably from somewhere they got drunk on St. Patricks Day.
(I know, I'm a thousand posts behind!)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #662 on: October 16, 2008, 08:47:49 PM »

Me Thinks that " Kobe" is Mensa intelligent and He is so Anal as in Analytical that he has a hard time coming across - due to the way his mind works.
He is not a Social man, he is man of Science.

And I think NG flusters him, because he is struggling to explain in terms that All can understand his explanations ...
He knows he can't use his normal " Big Words" that would cause her to say " KOBE EXPLAIN so we can understand".
He is sort of stuck in a difficult place I think when Live on her Show.

Then we need Nancy to prosecute this case
Can She still Practice Law or is she Retired?
I do not know..I just wish she could because even Baez would be speachless. I feel she could even get the grandma to talk...I have found that when people get mad they run their mouths as we have seen cindy do on tv many times
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #663 on: October 16, 2008, 08:49:32 PM »

THIS IS TO TOT AND OTHERS WHO THINK I AM TOO HARD ON CINDY.

You may be right!  But I just find so much of Cindy's behavior to be suspect.  For the record, I was spoiled rotten by my grandmother and lived with her for three years.  I had it pretty easy as a child and I haven't murdered anyone.   But one thing is certain, if you talk a young woman into giving birth to a child and then keep her and the child in your home and willingly pay all the bills and spend a lot of time babysitting, etc., you had better be prepared to do it with a smile and not throw it in their faces later. 

It just does not work to play the martyr, and maybe all women or all mothers or all wives feel like martyrs from time to time.  But you cannot tell your children day after day how much you do for them, how much you spend on them, how much they have disappointed you, etc., not if you want to maintain a good relationship with them.  Nobody wants to hear over and over how much someone has sacrificed on their behalf, even if it is true.

I know what it is like to be a young and insecure first-time mom, and I was married.  If my mom, or anyone else, had been telling me that I was inadequate as a mother, much less unfit, I would have felt terrible.  I don't know if I could have coped with constant negative feedback, and something tells me that one of the few truths that Caylee has told is that Cindy often called her an unfit mother and threatened to get full custody of Caylee.

My mother never told me I was an unfit parent.  Nor did she go around telling my friends that I was a pathological liar and a thief.  Those are really harsh, terrible things for a parent to say to a daughter.  NOW Cindy talks about what a great mom Casey was, but it is too late.  We know from the 911 call that she threatened Casey with getting full custody of Caylee the night of the police report.  I don't think for a minute that was her first time to do that.

Yes, Cindy paid for everything, as she mentioned in her little note posted online.  "MY Caylee is missing."  "I paid for everything...fed, clothed, provided shelter, paid for medical bills."  Well, if she wanted to do that, she should not be complaining about it.  Cindy could have made some ground rules for Casey.  And maybe she did.  But she always ended up going right back to her "let mommy take care of it" role.  It seems she would crack down, get mad, make threats, and then start to baby Casey all over again. 

Cindy was inconsistent.  I have said from the beginning that the family dynamics were the root of this tragedy, and I believe that more today than ever.  Cindy wanted to take care of both Casey and Caylee, but she wanted to be worshipped for it, and unfortunately, in that circumstance, the mom is often resented.  Casey took the money and lived at home, but she clearly did not want to be in that situation.

I think both the parents knew that Casey had no job.  I think they both knew she lied and stole from them.  I know they knew she partied too much.  But they let her get away with it for months, cracked down, had big fights, Casey cried and lied some more, they forgave her and gave her more stuff as a reward.  It is just a bad cycle, and I think they were trapped in it.

It is the classic love/hate relationship.  Casey did not "fear" her parents in the traditional sense.  She knew they would not beat her or kick her out.  But she feared their disapproval and most of all, their control and domination over her life.  She feared, I think, that they were right about her...that she was unfit and no good. 

Casey left their home, the place where she was taken care of and did not have to lift a finger, and went out into the night with her child and no job, no good friends who could take care of her, no money, no prospects, no future, as Cindy said in her post.  She must have wanted to get out of there in the worst way.  She literally had no place to go and had tgo sleep of the sofas of friends or maybe even in her car a few times.  Yet she left and had not returned and had no intention of returning until Cindy tracked her down at Tony's.

I know Cindy was worried about Caylee.  I would have been, too.  Cindy says in her online post that she does not know who is "watching out for the little angel now."  That is a clear expression of her anxiety and her doubts that Casey would take proper case of Caylee.  Now, she says she never had such doubts, but her post tells us something different.

This is not the first case of a stressed and immature mother taking the life of her own child and it will not be the last.  It is different in that Casey was able to go out dancing and shopping afterward and pretend it had not happened.  I think Cindy and George loved Caylee and that they love Casey, but Cindy just did not know what to do with Casey.  She could not handle her.  There was resentment on both sides.

That is the way I see it.

Your posts are always so well thought out, Hudsunn.  i wish I could put my feelings into words as well as you do.  I am truly in awe of you and the time that you take to express yourself.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: October 16, 2008, 08:51:42 PM »

Caylee is on the cover of this weeks People.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: October 16, 2008, 08:53:17 PM »

OH.. I was also going to ask...
The supposed photo of Zannie, Casey and Caylee that  JB or someone says exists...
Is there a way LE  could issue a subpoena or something like that for the dammmn Picture

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #666 on: October 16, 2008, 08:54:20 PM »

NG just said she wouldnt let someone come to her xmas party because they smelled like smoke and Nicotine causes SIDS.  WOW!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: October 16, 2008, 08:54:54 PM »

People cover -- Caylee picture -- MOM'S WEB OF LIES. 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: October 16, 2008, 08:56:40 PM »

O/T Mtnmom...I have not forgotten you, still working on it.

thanks Nut - no hurrys. hope you find more than I ever did!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: October 16, 2008, 08:57:23 PM »

Interesting thinking here.

But George said in his Aug. 4 LE interview, that he saw Casey leave the house in Cindy's vehicle. He took off after her in his car. He said this was between 5:50-6 PM somewhere between June 24-27.

I searched and searched and couldn't find a time...could you please tell me where that info comes from?  Not because I don't believe you, just because I'd like to read that report.

Sounds good - but she would have to be running - due to the fact that she was down south & then back to Amscot area within minutes IIRC. It looks like she went to Hopespring and then to Amscot - was Cindy off work that week?

I used this map: 

Good point.  If she left Cindy's SUV closer to the Amscot, she might have had time, if she called Tony as she was walking back to Amscot, she could have had 14 minutes knowing she had a few minutes before he would get there.  The average person can walk 1 mile in 20 minutes:

D~11:44 am Unknown Winter Pk 0 sec
D~11:47 am Tony L 115 sec
D~11:49 am Unknown Winter Pk 0 sec
D~11:49 am Amy H 0 sec
D~11:51 am Jesse Grund 305 sec
D~11:58 am Amy H 0 sec

But the whole 6PM thing throws a wrench in my theory anyway.  Now I have to go back to thinking Annie met her Amscot in the AM and try to figure it all out again...
As far as George stating a time that she took CA's car - it was during his police interview - he said it was either the week of the 24th or the 15th but that it was done around 5:00 - 6:00 pm - she was on the 408 and she either got off at Hiawassee or Kirkland - one of the two but he lost her.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.456316~-81.298313&style=h&lvl=13&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=29333224&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Was this a week that GA was between jobs? 

I have wondered this ever since I heard his interview. He says around 5:30-6pm, but he works 3-11, Sun-Th so wouldn't it have to have been Friday the 27th?
Anyone know when she returned the SUV?

I want to see those EZ pass records!!

KCJackie, do you know the answers to this? TIA, your fellow KC monkey

I believe he was working - because he stated in his interview to the police that he didn't usually work fridays - but somewhere in June I believe, he stated that he was called in to work on a Friday.  KC was calling the Lexus dealership where he was working IIRC during this timeframe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: October 16, 2008, 08:57:55 PM »

When I went to the store today I looked and the new People wasn't on the stand yet.  Maybe on the east coast it is.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: October 16, 2008, 08:59:38 PM »

NG just said she wouldnt let someone come to her xmas party because they smelled like smoke and Nicotine causes SIDS.  WOW!
Well it is nice to know nancy cured that one...They have trying to figure out what causes sids for years...My kids i was told to lay ont here stomaches now they say that is bad..So now we lay them on their backs were if they throw up they can choke and half these kids head are deformed from laying on their back..
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #672 on: October 16, 2008, 09:00:03 PM »

KCJackie - do you know the cross-street on Semoran Blvd. nearest to where you think Red's photographs came from?

I believe Lee Vista & Swissco - from what I can tell the apartment complex is called "Courtney Landing".

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.467295~-81.29842&style=h&lvl=16&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3915661&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!227&encType=1
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #673 on: October 16, 2008, 09:00:10 PM »

Guess I won't be RSVPing to her Christmas party!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #674 on: October 16, 2008, 09:01:19 PM »

What will Cindy Say ? I wonder if Najame is going to get involved  - False misleading information leaks etc
Anything to make a Few extra Bones to Pay for Casey's Court fees
This has not even Started Yet .......... I wonder if Cindy will survive this or even George
If One of them has a Heart Attack or a Mental Breakdown since they are so in Denial. Paid for Denial and or their own within ........That they have put themselves into this position  ~ To Crash.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: October 16, 2008, 09:02:54 PM »

What will Cindy Say ? I wonder if Najame is going to get involved  - False misleading information leaks etc
Anything to make a Few extra Bones to Pay for Casey's Court fees
This has not even Started Yet .......... I wonder if Cindy will survive this or even George
If One of them has a Heart Attack or a Mental Breakdown since they are so in Denial. Paid for Denial and or their own within ........That they have put themselves into this position  ~ To Crash.
JMO! If the Anthony's except that Caylee is dead the money stops coming and they will have to go back to work...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: October 16, 2008, 09:03:05 PM »

I believe Lee Vista & Swissco - from what I can tell the apartment complex is called "Courtney Landing".

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.467295~-81.29842&style=h&lvl=16&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=3915661&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!227&encType=1

Thank you!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: October 16, 2008, 09:03:20 PM »

June 16, Jesse gets a phone call from Casey. A long one. She tells him that Cindy wants her out of the house. The night before, Tony won't respond to her text messages. She has no money , job and doesn't have any friends that she can go and rip off. Think she is stressed  enough to just snap ? I do.
Cindy thinks that because she paid the bills for Caylee taht that gave her ownership of the kiddo.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: October 16, 2008, 09:04:53 PM »

People article has a little timeline, says Casey researched, before the disappearance, missing children and chloroform on her computer---Garrison is quoted as saying the family has credible evidence to suggest that Caylee is still alive but will not disclose it to the public.  He claims the Anthonys have a team of private investigators going after all kinds of tips.  A neighbor claimed that one day a tour bus showed up in front of the Anthony house as if it were just another Orlando attraction.  Picture of Cindy and George in Casey's room staring at a little wall hanging with her picture and a cross on it.  Jesse Grund is quoted as saying he found it hard to believe Casey would intentionally kill Caylee but that sometimes she did leave her unintended in one room while she was in another.  He also said Caylee had a habit of putting rocks in her mouth.  There is a lamp that has little Pooh characters hanging from it...I suppose it is in Casey's room.  Nothing new in the article.
grandma4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: October 16, 2008, 09:06:16 PM »

was the lady who seen someone that looked like Casey the person who saw Casey with the shovel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.