April 23, 2024, 03:18:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426063 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #680 on: October 16, 2008, 09:06:45 PM »

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=28.450581~-81.161156&style=h&lvl=11&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=17644275&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!146&encType=1

This map is for the 30th - the 1st night Tony was in NY and she said she was at Amy's - but she never made it there.  Look at #11 - I'm wondering about that area too and the time of day she seemed to be there.

SS - I don't know if you have seen this - but I would like your take on it if you have a chance to look. - TIA Jackie
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: October 16, 2008, 09:07:20 PM »

Klaasend, I am a subscriber to People, so I get it a bit early.  The picture of George and Cindy is one I have not seen.  She has on a black top and is wearing a cross around her neck and is leaning her head on George's shoulder. 
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: October 16, 2008, 09:07:35 PM »

THIS IS TO TOT AND OTHERS WHO THINK I AM TOO HARD ON CINDY.

It is the classic love/hate relationship.  Casey did not "fear" her parents in the traditional sense.  She knew they would not beat her or kick her out.  But she feared their disapproval and most of all, their control and domination over her life.  She feared, I think, that they were right about her...that she was unfit and no good. 

Your posts are always so well thought out, Hudsunn.  i wish I could put my feelings into words as well as you do.  I am truly in awe of you and the time that you take to express yourself.

::MonkeyDance::Bravo !!!!!!!!! I think the part above , is so true also because she did not cry for Caylee , she cried when her dad was on the stand talking about her , and again when Biaz sad she was someones daughter . NO tears for Caylee

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: October 16, 2008, 09:08:31 PM »

Witness who claims to have seen Casey with straw hat, shovel etc:

Video:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17736185/index.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: October 16, 2008, 09:09:50 PM »

Klaasend, I am a subscriber to People, so I get it a bit early.  The picture of George and Cindy is one I have not seen.  She has on a black top and is wearing a cross around her neck and is leaning her head on George's shoulder. 

Anything else new in the article?
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: October 16, 2008, 09:10:26 PM »

OH.. I was also going to ask...
The supposed photo of Zannie, Casey and Caylee that  JB or someone says exists...
Is there a way LE  could issue a subpoena or something like that for the dammmn Picture

They have never seen the picture it is hearsay, they said they search for someone who had the pic and sent someone out to investigate and they had been looking for this person for a long time.

Who is paying for KC defense?

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #686 on: October 16, 2008, 09:11:12 PM »

Was said on an Interview today on CNN with DA from another area -
He said that Baez will have to come up with Min 35 to 50k just to pay the Witnesses to present in Court.
Forensic Witnesses etc..........  and then What? What will he will do with them - He is clueless.

Him not being Qualified according to the Bar to provide proper Legal representation in this Case -

Was said that if " Casey" claims indigent then Tax payers will take the Hit 100 percent for this case
AND if she does willingly except - Baez as her Atty
Baez will have to release all of his Financial Records to the Public ( including who has been paying him from Day one that he took on Casey's Case)

So who do you think will Replace Him?
Or does he have something in the Works such at (secured) Book deal ...yadda that is unknown ...so he will Bank this Case on CREDIT ...to pay everyone at a later date.

Nothing would surprise anyone at this point 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #687 on: October 16, 2008, 09:11:25 PM »

OK, sick as this is, I have been doing research on Pontiac Sunfire trunk carpet, load area etc. I have not been successful in determining if this is a vinyl/rubber/latex backed carpet or not.  I can only find that it is carpeted.

My car (not a Sunfire) has a rubberized backing because it is meant to be lifted up, and there is a cargo area underneath for storing small items.

Does anyone have any details about this type of car?

My thought, as disgusting as it is, is the possibility that maybe some of the body fluids could have soaked through and were in the underneath part of the trunk.

I would think even if KC was cleaning up she wouldn't clean under the carpet.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #688 on: October 16, 2008, 09:11:36 PM »

Cya - later........Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #689 on: October 16, 2008, 09:11:39 PM »

OH.. I was also going to ask...
The supposed photo of Zannie, Casey and Caylee that  JB or someone says exists...
Is there a way LE  could issue a subpoena or something like that for the dammmn Picture

They have never seen the picture it is hearsay, they said they search for someone who had the pic and sent someone out to investigate and they had been looking for this person for a long time.

Who is paying for KC defense?
I think its just more attempts at ruffling up some reasonable doubt.

Walter your little Bulldog is cute.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #690 on: October 16, 2008, 09:14:11 PM »

Could she have been wearing a straw type cowboy hat?  I have seen girls her age wearing them in the summertime.

Lisa
Jennibear8682
Scared Monkey

« Reply #691 on: October 16, 2008, 09:14:41 PM »

Monkeys  Good evening to all.

I need to go back and try speed reading to get caught up   but wanted to drop this off
and hope is gets bumped along at times 

Any Monkeys that happen on this post   that are in the Haughton / Shreveport / Bossier City area of Louisiana or know someone there ...
PLEASE  read...

About a upcoming  TES search  for Clinton Nelson ... His Mother Carolyn is a Monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3638.0

For Clinton's story  you can read through his thread in OUR Missing Person Section  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.0

At this time I'm not sure what may be needed besides spreading the word to that area someway.
To me it is a way we can assist TES... and the mother/family of a missing person.   

TIA

Hi all!  I've been reading the board for a while now, though this is my first post. 

I am in Ouachita Parish...less than an hour and a half from Shreveport.  I will check it out.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: October 16, 2008, 09:14:44 PM »

Has anyone found a picture of Casey in a straw hat? Just wondering, too me she doesn't look like a "straw hat" kinda girl. Straw hats where I live are for "older" women, like my mom (59). Unless Casey was trying to change her appearance, I don't see her wearing one. Straw hats aren't sexy in her mind, but who knows, I'm not as crazy as she is.

I believe there is a photo of Casey with four of her friends.  They are wearing 'wife beater' shirts with their names on the back and 'beer wench' on the front.  I'll look to see if I find it.
~Guideposts
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #693 on: October 16, 2008, 09:15:00 PM »

Caylee is on the cover of this weeks People.

NG just said she wouldnt let someone come to her xmas party because they smelled like smoke and Nicotine causes SIDS.  WOW!
Well it is nice to know nancy cured that one...They have trying to figure out what causes sids for years...My kids i was told to lay ont here stomaches now they say that is bad..So now we lay them on their backs were if they throw up they can choke and half these kids head are deformed from laying on their back..

The thing that is so stupid about that is the people coming in bringing all the germs would be so much worse than the smell of smoke to her kids.  The smoke is the worst when its from a burning cigarette.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #694 on: October 16, 2008, 09:16:16 PM »

People cover -- Caylee picture -- MOM'S WEB OF LIES. 
What will Cindy Say ? I wonder if Najame is going to get involved  - False misleading information leaks etc
Anything to make a Few extra Bones to Pay for Casey's Court fees
This has not even Started Yet .......... I wonder if Cindy will survive this or even George
If One of them has a Heart Attack or a Mental Breakdown since they are so in Denial. Paid for Denial and or their own within ........That they have put themselves into this position  ~ To Crash.

Oh yeah, I agree!  I think the public has been watching both George and Cindy in their own versions of a mental breakdown since the beginning.  We're shocked, stunned, outraged at the things the Anthonys say and do.  And yet, it's so sad, all of it, it really is.  My heart went out to them at first.  My 3 sons are in their mid to late 20's, and all I could think was - but for the grace of God, there go I.  Just couldn't imagine what it would be like to be in their shoes, with their child possibly having done this to her child.  It just boggles the mind.  My sympathy for the Anthonys came and went as they seemed to be heading for a complete meltdown, and all in public view 24x7.  At times I feel that way, yet because they do seem to have brought much down on themselves, most of the time I just sit back shaking my head.  What we are seeing isn't pretty.  I do wish for their sakes that a family member, friend, neighbor, heck even the mailman, SOMEONE in there life would just grab them both and drag them inside and help them to understand that they can and need to grieve in private.  sigh. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: October 16, 2008, 09:16:22 PM »

was the lady who seen someone that looked like Casey the person who saw Casey with the shovel

Where would she get a shovel ? The nieghbor said she had that one for only about an hour . Is there reciepts showing a shovel?

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: October 16, 2008, 09:17:28 PM »

I had not heard that Jesse said Caylee had a habit of picking up rocks and putting them in her mouth.  He also says that if Caylee died by accident, he could see Casey having a complete breakdown.  I think Jesse still loves Casey in a way.  They say that the Anthonys have a team of private investigators, and I am not sure that is true.  Jesse says sometimes Casey would go outside to use the telephone and leave Caylee in the living room.  I am not sure where he is going with that, except to say that maybe Caylee had an accident while Casey was out of the room or the house.  It mentions a tip about a white car being parked in an area near the airport and a woman seen coming out of the woods.  LE is following up on all such tips.  Garrison mentioned a tip about Caylee being seen traveling by plane with a man from N.C. to St. Louis.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: October 16, 2008, 09:17:43 PM »

Wonder how much BLOOD MONEY People Magazine paid the subhuman A couple?

It's all about the money, from day one!!!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #698 on: October 16, 2008, 09:19:11 PM »

I had not heard that Jesse said Caylee had a habit of picking up rocks and putting them in her mouth.  He also says that if Caylee died by accident, he could see Casey having a complete breakdown.  I think Jesse still loves Casey in a way.  They say that the Anthonys have a team of private investigators, and I am not sure that is true.  Jesse says sometimes Casey would go outside to use the telephone and leave Caylee in the living room.  I am not sure where he is going with that, except to say that maybe Caylee had an accident while Casey was out of the room or the house.  It mentions a tip about a white car being parked in an area near the airport and a woman seen coming out of the woods.  LE is following up on all such tips.  Garrison mentioned a tip about Caylee being seen traveling by plane with a man from N.C. to St. Louis.

Cindy has been mentioning in her interviews lately stuff about a PI.  George also mentioned the PI the other day in an interview.  I dont know if i can believe it.  They lie about everything.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: October 16, 2008, 09:19:39 PM »

Richard Grund :

"He is the Founder and Director of SRT the Supernatural Response Team, a Chrisitian paranormal investigations and response team."

I would feel better if he was a traditonal minister and hadn't belonged to a cult for 30 years.

I believe in the devil. Seriously I do. Think the devil has been in Orlando alot recently.
I saw the devil with a blue dress on. At Fusion.
Maybe of we thought of domestic abuse, the usual cookie cutter theme, the cycle of abuse, the apology, the promises to never do it again, the giving of another chance, the escalation until another episode. Then apply this to Cindy and Casey. It fits. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.