April 24, 2024, 09:43:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426111 times)
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: October 16, 2008, 09:43:49 PM »

No but my cousin has one I will go over and inspect for you and take pictures if you want this weekend?
[/quote]

You are the bomb. I was looking for a used car lot around my area that might have one, but was not successful!!
[/quote]

Ill take pictures and measurment , just tell me what all you want

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #741 on: October 16, 2008, 09:44:26 PM »

Witness said Casey was wearing red sunglasses and a straw hat:

red sunglasses

Does anyone remimber when these pictures were taken?

Per Doc Stoc:  Casey Anthony Party Photos Partying at Cowboys with Sean Daly Prior to Caylee Anthony’s Disappearance Visit
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: October 16, 2008, 09:45:38 PM »

Destiny - here's another phone number for your book, LOL 

Text version of the press release:

Email: Presscorpsmedia@aol.com

Immediate Release

Caylee Anthony -- Missing Child

It has come to the attention of the Baez Law Firm that bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is claiming the possibility of reinstating a bond he previously withdrew. Though Jose Baez and his client, Casey Anthony appreciated what Mr. Padilla initially did, his later unjustified retreat has clearly demonstrated that he cannot be trusted, and Mr. Baez, nor Ms. Anthony will work with Mr. Padilla on her case ever again. Mr. Padilla is simply milking media time under the pretense of re-posting a bond, which offer is rejected.

The Baez Law Firm is wholly supportive of Casey Anthony's parents retaining legal counsel of their own, however, that will have absolutely no bearing on Casey's court matters. Not only Ms. Anthony's rights were trampled, but so have the rights 'and property of her parents been violated , and the parents' attorney can attend to those issues without interfering with the important focus of finding Caylee and defending any charges against Casey .

The Baez Law Firm has been successful in its efforts to put a highly creditable and respected team of experts together, which announcement will be made at the appropriate time, and until then Mr. Baez will have NO COMMENT.

Press Corps Media has been retained by The Baez Law Firm to coordinate any and all media inquiries, allowing Mr, Baez and his staff to attend to the more vital matters of defending Ms. Anthony.

Casey Anthony is being bailed out of jail. The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous, and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's constitutional rights have been grossly violated. Mr. Baez will have NO COMMENT about the bond and will respect the privacy of the anonymous party.

Please only contact: Todd Black

Press Corps Media
(615) 254-1400

Reverse phone number listing:

Aim Productions & Management
118 16th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203-3100, United States (Map)

Phone: (615) 254-1400

SIC:Theatrical Producers (Except Motion Picture) and Miscellaneous Theatrical Services

Line of Business:Theatrical Producers/Services
Est. Annual Sales:$96,000

Est. Employees:2

Est. Employees at Location:2

2 employees? LOL

Now that I see this it was posted here a couple months ago I think.

Klaas ... do you have a date of this release?

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #743 on: October 16, 2008, 09:45:40 PM »

Witness said Casey was wearing red sunglasses and a straw hat:

red sunglasses

IDK.. I do want to bring up an old question on her nails being done after caylee went missing.. Looking at her nails she could of had false ones on when she disposed of caylee..Look at the pic of her nails when she is at fusion with tony..If this is true those fake nails could have had some evidence on them and under them...

Does anyone remimber when these pictures were taken?
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: October 16, 2008, 09:46:39 PM »

there are folks on ebay selling the caseyanthony domain name....

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: October 16, 2008, 09:47:55 PM »

Video report of witness who says he saw Casey....

http://www.wftv.com/video/17736185/index.html

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: October 16, 2008, 09:48:12 PM »

The shamrock must have kind of meaning.  I would think Anthony is an Italian name and not an Irish name.  I will ask my kids, they are around Caseys age.
Actually the last name Anthony is of Latin decent.

I think that Cindy's side of the family might be Irish? Not sure.

St. Patty's day is one of my favorite hollidays though. Smile

I had said earlier, the baseball cap says "show me your shamrocks". You can buy hats, t-shirts etc. with that slogan. I'd bet there is an Irish Pub they go and party at.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: October 16, 2008, 09:49:49 PM »

The shamrock must have kind of meaning.  I would think Anthony is an Italian name and not an Irish name.  I will ask my kids, they are around Caseys age.

I just asked my son if it had any meaning to folks his age.  He is 25, just moved back here from Tampa.  He looked at me with a blank look on his face, then said, "luck?"   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #748 on: October 16, 2008, 09:49:58 PM »

I had said earlier, the baseball cap says "show me your shamrocks". You can buy hats, t-shirts etc. with that slogan. I'd bet there is an Irish Pub they go and party at.
Yes, but she is obsessed with the shamrock.  She has the sticker on the back of her Pontiac, she has a lanyard hanging from her rear view mirror, and she wears one around her neck.  I am leaning toward it being part of her herritage, the part she wants to embrace since Irish are associated with "heavy drinkers".  IMO

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: October 16, 2008, 09:51:26 PM »

Immediate Release

It has come to the attention of the Baez Law Firm that bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is claiming the possibility of reinstating a bond he previously withdrew. Though Jose Baez and his client, Casey Anthony appreciated what Mr. Padilla initially did, his later unjustified retreat has clearly demonstrated that he cannot be trusted, and Mr. Baez, nor Ms. Anthony will work with Mr. Padilla on her case ever again. Mr. Padilla is simply milking media time under the pretense of re-posting a bond, which offer is rejected.

The Baez Law Firm is wholly supportive of Casey Anthony's parents retaining legal counsel of their own, however, that will have absolutely no bearing on Casey's court matters. Not only Ms. Anthony's rights were trampled, but so have the rights 'and property of her parents been violated , and the parents' attorney can attend to those issues without interfering with the important focus of finding Caylee and defending any charges against Casey .

The Baez Law Firm has been successful in its efforts to put a highly creditable and respected team of experts together, which announcement will be made at the appropriate time, and until then Mr. Baez will have NO COMMENT.

Press Corps Media has been retained by The Baez Law Firm to coordinate any and all media inquiries, allowing Mr, Baez and his staff to attend to the more vital matters of defending Ms. Anthony.

Casey Anthony is being bailed out of jail. The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous, and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's constitutional rights have been grossly violated. Mr. Baez will have NO COMMENT about the bond and will respect the privacy of the anonymous party.

Press Corps Media
(615) 254-1400

SIC:Theatrical Producers (Except Motion Picture) and Miscellaneous Theatrical Services

2 employees? LOL

Klaas ... do you have a date of this release?

Thanks

Janet

Looks like it was September 5, 2008

http://myfloridaroundtable.com/blog/?p=325
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #750 on: October 16, 2008, 09:51:40 PM »

They were UFC fans, right? 
Ken Shamrock was a UFC champ....perhaps they were big fans?
(grasping at straws)
Jennibear8682
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: October 16, 2008, 09:52:36 PM »

Jennibear8682

Not sure if you are still around....  Sorry I should have stopped reading to semi catch up 
Pant  Huff Puff Pant
Welcome to Scared Monkey !   Jump on in... and please post something to Carolyn in one the threads I posted...
Thanks

I posted to Carolyn over there.  I will start reading over there also.  Thanks Oldfart.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: October 16, 2008, 09:54:23 PM »

Yes, but she is obsessed with the shamrock.  She has the sticker on the back of her Pontiac, she has a lanyard hanging from her rear view mirror, and she wears one around her neck.  I am leaning toward it being part of her herritage, the part she wants to embrace since Irish are associated with "heavy drinkers".  IMO

I believe her Myspace, Webshots and some other sites were listed under the name CaseyOMarie.  Seems like she liked people to think she was Irish or is Irish.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: October 16, 2008, 09:55:08 PM »

Welcome Jennibear!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: October 16, 2008, 09:55:12 PM »

Why did Nancy Grace say that Texas Equsearch is pulling out again b/c of no cooperation from the family?  Is this true or is she just behind?

Sal

I heard this too.  For the past couple of weeks Tim Miller's position in regards to an ongoing search for Caylee Marie has been changing.  Just last night he told Nancy Grace that the search would proceed big time.

BTW ... your adorable child you chose for your advatar reminds me of my kids when they were small.  Sigh!  I would love to turn back the hands of time.

Janet
_______

NANCY GRACE
Judge Denies Bond for Casey Anthony
Aired October 15, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I want to remind everyone that we have not achieved our primary objective in this investigation. We have not recovered little Caylee Anthony.

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Caylee`s little body needs to be found. This search will be larger than any search I feel we have ever done in history

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/15/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #755 on: October 16, 2008, 09:56:25 PM »

Immediate Release

Press Corps Media
(615) 254-1400

2 employees? LOL

right - I posted it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #756 on: October 16, 2008, 09:56:43 PM »

There were quite a few pictures I had not seen before, but what the heck is that tattoo on her hip? Any of you photo gurus can do something with that?  Photo 26 of 42

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #757 on: October 16, 2008, 09:57:36 PM »

(grasping at straws)
I was thinking the Same thing - that possibly it was Sports Related
I know that Casey was a Football Fan from reading anyway
Ohio State photos and all - But Yes I agree she is obsessed with Shamrocks.
That one photo though that has Caylee with her tshirt stuffed * boobies* wearing the Shamrock Shirt ..
What Mom would Do that ARRRR She was so Little ... I mean Yah it would be funny if She Was Older and it was a Joke .... Oye.  I just wonder when the obsession of Shamrocks started and why - They are Everywhere within Casey's belongings. Even on the back of Car Window to her Bum. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #758 on: October 16, 2008, 09:58:03 PM »

(grasping at straws)

(Quoting myself)
Interesting Ken Shamrock fought a guy named Vader in the WWF as well....
Isn't Lee obsessed with Vader (Vader-1)?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: October 16, 2008, 09:58:59 PM »

Ive gotta go start dinner.  Does a fried bolonga sandwich constitue a hot meal?????  BBL>

Not if you want to maintain that Size 1 figure and ... do that black silk Philip Lim blouse, Lucky Brand Jeans and justice.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.