April 18, 2024, 03:07:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 425685 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #760 on: October 16, 2008, 09:59:06 PM »

The shamrock must have kind of meaning.  I would think Anthony is an Italian name and not an Irish name.  I will ask my kids, they are around Caseys age.
Actually the last name Anthony is of Latin decent.

I think that Cindy's side of the family might be Irish? Not sure.

St. Patty's day is one of my favorite hollidays though. Smile

I must be demented...mine is Halloween!  LOL

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: October 16, 2008, 09:59:27 PM »

Why did Nancy Grace say that Texas Equsearch is pulling out again b/c of no cooperation from the family?  Is this true or is she just behind?

Sal

I heard this too.  For the past couple of weeks Tim Miller's position in regards to an ongoing search for Caylee Marie has been changing.  Just last night he told Nancy Grace that the search would proceed big time.

BTW ... your adorable child you chose for your advatar reminds me of my kids when they were small.  Sigh!  I would love to turn back the hands of time.

Janet
_______

NANCY GRACE
Judge Denies Bond for Casey Anthony
Aired October 15, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I want to remind everyone that we have not achieved our primary objective in this investigation. We have not recovered little Caylee Anthony.

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Caylee`s little body needs to be found. This search will be larger than any search I feel we have ever done in history

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/15/ng.01.html

I hope what Leonard said on the show tonights comes true, it would be a great help for sure.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #762 on: October 16, 2008, 10:01:49 PM »

Well the shamrocks didnt work for Casey...looks like her luck just ran out.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: October 16, 2008, 10:02:24 PM »

There were quite a few pictures I had not seen before, but what the heck is that tattoo on her hip? Any of you photo gurus can do something with that?  Photo 26 of 42

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos

We already have this posted in a photo thread.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #764 on: October 16, 2008, 10:02:33 PM »

The shamrock must have kind of meaning.  I would think Anthony is an Italian name and not an Irish name.  I will ask my kids, they are around Caseys age.

Mine is Halloween too!!
Must be b/c it is close to our bdays 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #765 on: October 16, 2008, 10:02:43 PM »

Yes that is my most fav...its my B-day too! LOL

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #766 on: October 16, 2008, 10:03:49 PM »

This guy on the right is also from Nashville. He's the attorney that set up Black's company. His name is Bruce Phillips.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #767 on: October 16, 2008, 10:03:51 PM »

Sorry this photo seems odd to me.

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #768 on: October 16, 2008, 10:04:00 PM »

Deadly women is on DiscoveryHD...Diane Downs is the first woman covered.

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: October 16, 2008, 10:04:23 PM »

Why did Nancy Grace say that Texas Equsearch is pulling out again b/c of no cooperation from the family?  Is this true or is she just behind?

Sal

I heard this too.  For the past couple of weeks Tim Miller's position in regards to an ongoing search for Caylee Marie has been changing.  Just last night he told Nancy Grace that the search would proceed big time.

BTW ... your adorable child you chose for your advatar reminds me of my kids when they were small.  Sigh!  I would love to turn back the hands of time.

Janet
_______

NANCY GRACE

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I want to remind everyone that we have not achieved our primary objective in this investigation. We have not recovered little Caylee Anthony.

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Caylee`s little body needs to be found. This search will be larger than any search I feel we have ever done in history

I hope what Leonard said on the show tonights comes true, it would be a great help for sure.

What did he say I missed it

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: October 16, 2008, 10:04:36 PM »

Sal

Janet
_______

NANCY GRACE

for those of you that missed leonards announcement on my show tonight it will be available later for downlaod on the main or radio page
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: October 16, 2008, 10:05:19 PM »

They look like they're in the mafia...

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #772 on: October 16, 2008, 10:05:22 PM »

Awe..lucky!

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #773 on: October 16, 2008, 10:05:30 PM »

Howdy!!  Your post made me think of an article that was posted a while back.  It's from the dailybs and the author says that the four leaf clover that case wears as a tattoo might have something to do with a gang affiliation.  I don't know how credible the source is . . . but it does seem sometimes like Case was a tough girl wanna be (remember all the pics with the backwards peace sign).  Anyhow, here's the link:

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1135

I've never posted a link so I hope this works (obviously I'm a newbie).

P.S.  Did you have to call Roto Rooter to get the kids back from the big flush?  He he!!

Karen

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #774 on: October 16, 2008, 10:05:56 PM »

Is it the lack of emotion on the faces?

Or the overabundance of hands on thighs???
Jennibear8682
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: October 16, 2008, 10:06:19 PM »

Thanks Klaas!  I've been following this board for months now, but I never really have much to add.  It takes me several hours every evening to catch up on the posts in one day!

Something I should add though.  My Uncle owns a chain of pizza houses here in Louisiana.  I've grown up around pizza and have even managed several of his locations throughout the past 8 years.  I'm sure that you all know this by now...but I just want to say that I know without a doubt in my mind that that wasn't pizza making KC's car smell like a dead body.  Pizza doesn't smell when it goes bad.  Example- We sell pizzas on location at events around Louisiana.  We use warming cabinets to keep it warm.  There have been times when we thought we had removed all of the pizzas and maybe forgotten one in the back, and placed it in one of our storage areas that aren't air conditioned for two, three, four weeks during the hot Louisiana summer.  I have NEVER smelled old pizza that in any way reminded me of anything dead.  It just smells like pizza. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: October 16, 2008, 10:06:29 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17726847/detail.html

Mysterious PR Man Backtracks On Comment That Caylee Anthony Is Dead

POSTED: 6:31 am EDT October 16, 2008
UPDATED: 6:22 pm EDT October 16, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team is backtracking after they finally admitted, on national TV, that Casey's daughter Caylee is dead.

"This is a very serious case, involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony," Todd Black said on CNN Wednesday night (Hear It All).

Black is Casey's attorney's spokesman. Not only is he trying to take back his words, so is the attorney and Casey's family.

Todd Black, the spokesperson for Casey Anthony's legal team, admitted on national television late Wednesday that Caylee Anthony is dead. Eyewitness News reached Black by phone Thursday and he denied that is what he meant. He insisted the Baez legal team is confident Caylee is just missing and Casey had nothing to do with her disappearance.

"I did not say that on national television. I responded to what someone else said," Black told Eyewitness News (full interview).

He scrambled for more than five minutes during the call, coming up with different excuses and explanations about what he meant by the comment. But, the bottom line is, he admitted what investigators have long said.

George Anthony brushed it off Thursday morning before he hit the road to drive around the billboard with his granddaughter's picture on it, because he still believes she's alive.

"I don't know why someone would say something like that when everything is circumstantial," George said.

A spokesperson for George and Cindy Anthony called the statement made by Todd Black, someone who's supposed to be on Casey's side, inappropriate.

"If he said something like that and that's what he meant then he shouldn't be representing, working for, Jose Baez because that's an inappropriate statement," said Larry Garrison, Anthony family spokesperson.

The family told Eyewitness News they are even setting up a new tip line that should be ready by Thursday night or Friday. Volunteers from all over the country will help.

WHO IS TODD BLACK?

Eyewitness News has been doing some digging to try to find out exactly who Todd Black is, but he doesn't have a professional track record or paper trail. He works for Press Corps Media. The company claims to have more than 200 employees and an $11 million profit margin, but Press Corps Media doesn't even have a website.

Todd Black has never appeared on camera, only doing interviews over the phone.

Well ... I do not think this guy will be working for Press Corps Media much longer ... he is a joke.  Jose Baez articulates the spin regarding Casey being innocent and ... Caylee being alive ... much more professionally.

Consider this a first ... I have never upheld Jose Baez.  I do believe I gave him back handed compliment.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: October 16, 2008, 10:06:34 PM »

mine is the 30th (Halloween Eve)

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: October 16, 2008, 10:06:53 PM »

It takes more muscles to frown than to smile.  Someones not happy!

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #779 on: October 16, 2008, 10:07:03 PM »

That makes two of us....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.