April 19, 2024, 08:59:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 425765 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #940 on: October 16, 2008, 11:19:32 PM »

Yes, Rob you are right it is very sad.

I keep waiting for Tacopina to show up to save the day for Casey.......

Something tells me it's going to be him or Geragos!  This is high profile, right or wrong, it's in their league from previous experience!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: October 16, 2008, 11:20:04 PM »

NOTE TO ALL NEWBIES!

I SEE complaints of being ignored and I totally relate!  I've been here for over 3 years and STILL do, even when it's slow tonight.

So don't feel bad! 

Hi Dihanna!...Im new to!

I know you are sweety.  I've been here for over 3 years, since the beginning of the Natalee Holloway case.  I've posted 4 times tonight, one directly to another poster and not one response until now.   I always understand when it's busy, I don't even bother to post.  I thought I learned to get used to it, but it's hard when you have so much time here.   

You keep up the good work,  I read all your posts! 

I guess because im a regular on 2 other boards I was used to the being ignored...lol!  I wouldnt call it being ignored, there are just to many interesting and funny posts to respond to.

I won't ignore ya!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: October 16, 2008, 11:20:57 PM »

OK     first of all...I talked to some  people today  and asked some questions and this didnt come from LE so no Im not leaking info........first I did find out that as far as all the questions about the gas and the gas cans go......apparently that has been ruled out as far as Casey burning anything.....so that took care of that question for me and with relief also................The reason I asked about the shovel and what the neighbor said is because I do now know that on the 18th...when Casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbor at somewhere around 2:30pm   about twenty minuts later she was in the vicinity of Econ lake and underhill.....which of course is one of the places that was searched at one time but also a very wet place.....I went to this area and it is a very easy to dig in location... I know I tried.....will give more info on the next post....sorry Im not use to typing on this comp....and its going slow....

Econ Lake and Underhill?  Is this anywhere near where the witness today said he saw someone walking out of the wooded area wearing a straw hat and red sunglasses, that looked like Casey, and drove a car just like hers?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: October 16, 2008, 11:21:05 PM »

NOTE TO ALL NEWBIES!

I SEE complaints of being ignored and I totally relate!  I've been here for over 3 years and STILL do, even when it's slow tonight.

So don't feel bad! 

He must be busier than we are tonight! 

Hi Dihanna!...Im new to!

I know you are sweety.  I've been here for over 3 years, since the beginning of the Natalee Holloway case.  I've posted 4 times tonight, one directly to another poster and not one response until now.   I always understand when it's busy, I don't even bother to post.  I thought I learned to get used to it, but it's hard when you have so much time here.   

I guess because im a regular on 2 other boards I was used to the being ignored...lol!  I wouldnt call it being ignored, there are just to many interesting and funny posts to respond to.

I thought I'd have more fun with Murt but he's ignoring me too 

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: October 16, 2008, 11:21:14 PM »

Sometimes I think that people try to make scrapbooks of the perfect life they would like to have and often it does not even resemble the life they really have.  Does that make any sense?  We all do it to a certain extent.  We fill our photo albums with happy, pretty, warm and fuzzy pictures of us having fun and showing love for one another.  We don't whip out the camera when there is a big argument or someone leaves in a huff. 

Even the Yates family had a few warm, fuzzy pix with Rusty and Andrea and those precious little children who ended up drowned in the bathtub.  And Laci Peterson had lots of pictures of herself with Scott, looking all lovey dovey.  Pictures do not tell the whole story. 

I do think that the Anthonys look happy in their pictures, but we also know that Cindy and George were separated for months and almost divorced after Caylee was born and that the police were called to their home a number of times due to verbal disturbances.

But my main point was that they take pictures of everything...and yet there are no pictures of Caylee with Zanny the Nanny who supposedly was her babysitter for two long years.  Caylee was not yet three when she disappeared, and yet not a single picture of her with the person who was supposed to be her constant nanny.  I do not think for a moment that they would fail to get a picture of a nanny if there had been one.  Or of Caylee at the nanny's. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: October 16, 2008, 11:21:45 PM »

Yes, Rob you are right it is very sad.

I keep waiting for Tacopina to show up to save the day for Casey.......

Something tells me it's going to be him or Geragos!  This is high profile, right or wrong, it's in their league from previous experience!

Oh, please not Taco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: October 16, 2008, 11:23:32 PM »

OK     first of all...I talked to some  people today  and asked some questions and this didnt come from LE so no Im not leaking info........first I did find out that as far as all the questions about the gas and the gas cans go......apparently that has been ruled out as far as Casey burning anything.....so that took care of that question for me and with relief also................The reason I asked about the shovel and what the neighbor said is because I do now know that on the 18th...when Casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbor at somewhere around 2:30pm   about twenty minuts later she was in the vicinity of Econ lake and underhill.....which of course is one of the places that was searched at one time but also a very wet place.....I went to this area and it is a very easy to dig in location... I know I tried.....will give more info on the next post....sorry Im not use to typing on this comp....and its going slow....

Econ Lake and Underhill?  Is this anywhere near where the witness today said he saw someone walking out of the wooded area wearing a straw hat and red sunglasses, that looked like Casey, and drove a car just like hers?

Thanks HH!  I need to go to bed, so will look tomorrow for further updates.  Goodnight all!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: October 16, 2008, 11:23:34 PM »

Sometimes I think that people try to make scrapbooks of the perfect life they would like to have and often it does not even resemble the life they really have.  Does that make any sense?  We all do it to a certain extent.  We fill our photo albums with happy, pretty, warm and fuzzy pictures of us having fun and showing love for one another.  We don't whip out the camera when there is a big argument or someone leaves in a huff. 

Even the Yates family had a few warm, fuzzy pix with Rusty and Andrea and those precious little children who ended up drowned in the bathtub.  And Laci Peterson had lots of pictures of herself with Scott, looking all lovey dovey.  Pictures do not tell the whole story. 

I do think that the Anthonys look happy in their pictures, but we also know that Cindy and George were separated for months and almost divorced after Caylee was born and that the police were called to their home a number of times due to verbal disturbances.

But my main point was that they take pictures of everything...and yet there are no pictures of Caylee with Zanny the Nanny who supposedly was her babysitter for two long years.  Caylee was not yet three when she disappeared, and yet not a single picture of her with the person who was supposed to be her constant nanny.  I do not think for a moment that they would fail to get a picture of a nanny if there had been one.  Or of Caylee at the nanny's. 

Exactlly, because there was no nanny.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #948 on: October 16, 2008, 11:23:52 PM »

NOTE TO ALL NEWBIES!

So don't feel bad! 

Hi Dihanna!...Im new to!

I sometimes reply to post just so people do not feel ignored....Then they ignore my reply..GO FIGURE!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #949 on: October 16, 2008, 11:24:45 PM »

Murt just asked me over for a Bartles!   

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: October 16, 2008, 11:25:16 PM »

Thanks HH!  I need to go to bed, so will look tomorrow for further updates.  Goodnight all!
Goodnite.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: October 16, 2008, 11:25:45 PM »

CUBBEE????   

What is the world is that all about?

Tell me Rob .. when was the last time I got a ...  HI JANET!!   

I just always nod my head and agree so there is no reason to  @ you!!!

Hi Janet!!!

Hi Rob!!!    

Janet, know how ya feel!  I just posted directly to him and still ignored me, as USUAL!  

I never feel ignored unless I direct a post to a Monkey and ... there is no response.  I just move on.  Rob and I go back a long ways and ... I was just giving him a bad time.  Rob knows exactly where I am coming from and ... therefore there is no offence.

Di ... a lack of response from me to a post does not imply in any way that I do not appreciated or take seriously what a Monkey has to say.

However ... you and I seem to never be for a loss of words on that political thread before I kindda go burned out from the long campaigning process that encompasses American election.

Take care Di.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #952 on: October 16, 2008, 11:25:56 PM »

Are you not married???? Or should i say you lucky girl 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: October 16, 2008, 11:26:02 PM »

NOTE TO ALL NEWBIES!

So don't feel bad! 

Hi Dihanna!...Im new to!

I sometimes reply to post just so people do not feel ignored....Then they ignore my reply..GO FIGURE!

Me Too!  Cause I've been there so many times!  Smile   Don't know if you noticed I messed up the quote stack and saw my reply above.   Even after so long,  I too still mess them up! 

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #954 on: October 16, 2008, 11:26:23 PM »

night always!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #955 on: October 16, 2008, 11:26:25 PM »

NOTE TO ALL NEWBIES!

So don't feel bad! 

Hi Dihanna!...Im new to!

sorry, not ignoring you, multitasking - watching murt in another window Smile
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #956 on: October 16, 2008, 11:27:07 PM »

Are you not married???? Or should i say you lucky girl 

LOL! and yes im married!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: October 16, 2008, 11:27:10 PM »

Will somebody please respond to JoyJoy I am feeling ignored for her.   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: October 16, 2008, 11:27:24 PM »

Nite Dihannah - sleep well.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #959 on: October 16, 2008, 11:27:24 PM »

NOTE TO ALL NEWBIES!

So don't feel bad! 

Hi Dihanna!...Im new to!

sorry, not ignoring you, multitasking - watching murt in another window Smile

Hey but what's even worse than that is when you post a reply to someone and they ignore you, and then, one of the un-ignored posters posts the same reply, which of course is not ignored 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.