March 28, 2024, 03:42:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 422919 times)
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: October 16, 2008, 02:37:18 PM »

Its On Jeffery Hopkins last night on NG

Sorry did refresh before I posted again

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #161 on: October 16, 2008, 02:37:31 PM »

Another stupid comment by Baez...

"I don't have just one client, I'm not Tom Hagen"

He's been watching The Godfather!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #162 on: October 16, 2008, 02:37:34 PM »

Did anyone get the presser from Baes. All I got was a short shot of Baez telling
a reporter from ch 9 that he was cancelling and telling him that he will respect
him and his client. It cut out after that
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: October 16, 2008, 02:38:14 PM »

It has been stated that July 4th was the date that KC shows up speaking with LA.  That is very interesting as that is the reported day that the NOT TOO CONCERNED FOR THEIR GRAND DAUGHTER WHO THEY HAVEN'T SEEN IN MORE THAN 2 WEEKS, are so lovingly placing paver's under her playhouse in their backyard.

Now wouldn't average people in the same position of missing a grand daughter have been tracing her whereabouts, not working on a playhouse.  For all intensive purposes SHE IS NO LONGER RESIDING AT HOPESPRING DRIVE.  How many people do we know who do projects on HOLIDAYS?  I know some real workaholics & even they don't.

There really is something in that backyard.  Those people are not in the least bit worried about innocent Caylee remains being located.  They really aren't, if they were a plea would have been agreed to.  Just like NH they are banking on "no body, no case", really believe that stance is taken when all due care has been taken that the body will not be found.  Hoping to be wrong.
I agree.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: October 16, 2008, 02:38:17 PM »

My favorite part:

Baez as he's walking away " Okay, that's all.  I have no more questions."

Out4Bull - yeppers - I giggled all the way to the kitchen for a snack on that one! 
Casey - must have answered all his questions! LMAoROF
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #165 on: October 16, 2008, 02:38:40 PM »

Suddenly we have a witness that saw Casey with a shovel?  Where has this person been all this time and why are they not at the police station right now giving a statement and taking LE out to the location...maybe they already have?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: October 16, 2008, 02:39:02 PM »

Casey Anthony spokesman insists Caylee is alive 
Last Edited: Thursday, 16 Oct 2008, 1:54 PM EDT 
Created: Thursday, 16 Oct 2008, 1:54 PM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A spokesman Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez says a television network took his comments out of context to make it appear he said Caylee is dead.

Spokesman Todd Black said he never told Headline News that 3-year-old Caylee Anthony is dead. Black said Thursday the attorneys for her mother, Casey Anthony, believe Caylee is alive. A body has not been found.

The network interviewed Black on live TV Tuesday and repeated part of the interview Wednesday. Headline News stands by its report. It says the transcript shows Black said "this is a very serious case involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony."

Casey Anthony was arrested Tuesday and charged with murdering her daughter.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7660020&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Statement from Todd Black, spokesman for Casey Anthony's attorney (PDF)
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-10/42930396.pdf

++++++++++

Casey Anthony's defense team: Caylee is dead
Walter Pacheco and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
11:35 AM EDT, October 16, 2008

Attorney's spokesman says child is dead

7:35 a.m. A spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense team told a national television news station that her young daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, is dead.

Attorney Jose Baez's spokesman, Todd Black, was live on a phone interview on CNN Wednesday night when he said, "It's very difficult. This is a serious case involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony."

He faltered slightly after saying the girl died.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-101608,0,7523378.story

Prime News host Mike Galanos spars with a Casey Anthony defense spokesman over the media's handling of the case.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/caylee.grand.jury/index.html?eref=rss_us#cnnSTCVideo

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #167 on: October 16, 2008, 02:40:32 PM »

Did anyone notice when NG asked Hopkins if he knew ZG he said no and then he also said he has no children.  Wonder where the real Jeffrey Hopkins is and where is the little boy named Zach that Casey claims ZG also babysat? 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: October 16, 2008, 02:41:11 PM »

Nap time for me.  bbl
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #169 on: October 16, 2008, 02:41:29 PM »

Did anyone notice when NG asked Hopkins if he knew ZG he said no and then he also said he has no children.  Wonder where the real Jeffrey Hopkins is and where is the little boy named Zach that Casey claims ZG also babysat? 

On NG last night, LP said Cindy & Lee tried to convince him there were 2 Jeff Hopkins! This family is beyond help.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: October 16, 2008, 02:42:42 PM »

Is he saying anything worthwhile??? I have no sound boo hoo

Not a thing...he obviously has overdosed on Anthony kool aid!

Oh I loved the veiled THREAT to the press...LOL...he is cautioning them against rporting anything that might affect his business!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #171 on: October 16, 2008, 02:43:05 PM »

Oh I loved the veiled THREAT to the press...LOL...he is cautioning them against rporting anything that might affect his business!! 

What business?!

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: October 16, 2008, 02:43:21 PM »

Well I think if there was a real Jeff Hopkins or a real Juliette Lewis , they would have come forward already . This case has been national news for 3 months ... Their names have been out there for a while .... They would have had the decency to come forward and say LE was wrong , everybody is willing to jump forward and protect the innocent ..... That not the case here they do not exist

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: October 16, 2008, 02:43:34 PM »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Shiver me timbers!!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #174 on: October 16, 2008, 02:43:57 PM »

I just saw on FOX that OCSO is going to try to get a conviction based on hair and air samples and DNA.   Boy oh boy!  I sure hope they have all their ducks in a row...the defense is going to tear into that evidence like a mad dog. 

BTW...another question....did anyone notice how NG kept mentioning that Baez DID NOT insist on a speedy trial venue for Casey?  That is a red flag folks...the defense needs all the time they can get to dispute the evidence and the longer they stall the better.  Hmmmm.  Just thinking here....
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: October 16, 2008, 02:44:56 PM »

Interesting statement by the reporter at the end of this video http://www.wftv.com/video/17724320/index.html

Says that Jose Baez could be suspended by the Florida Bar if they choose to because he has failed to take some continuing education courses that are required.

Somehow, this does not surprise me.

And Good afternoon, Monkeys!

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: October 16, 2008, 02:45:37 PM »

On NG last night, LP said Cindy & Lee tried to convince him there were 2 Jeff Hopkins! This family is beyond help.
Iam sure there is probably well over hundreds of Jeffery Hopkins , but there was not 2 that worked for universal... Heck just go to ancestry . com and search for Jeffery Hopkins in that area thien do a birth search for zachary and that will tell you if Zachary Hopkins was ever born to Jeff Hopkins , crap Ill do that right now!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: October 16, 2008, 02:46:02 PM »

JEFF HOPKINS - NANCY GRACE - OCTOBER 15, 2008

NANCY GRACE
Judge Denies Bond for Casey Anthony
Aired October 15, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Let`s go to our special guest joining us tonight. Jeff Hopkins is with us. And according to mom Casey Anthony, Hopkins introduced her to Zenaida Gonzalez, the nanny that stole her child. Mr. Hopkins, thank you for being with us.

JEFF HOPKINS, ALLEGEDLY INTRODUCED CASEY TO BABY-SITTER ZENAIDA: Thank you. Hi, Nancy.

GRACE: Mr. Hopkins, what did you think when you learned that somehow you had gotten into the middle of a murder investigation?

HOPKINS: Well, my initial reaction there was definitely shock. I still had no clue what was going on until, of course, a few days later, when a detective showed up at my house.

GRACE: When did you first learn you had gotten involved?

HOPKINS: I assume it was the night that Cindy Anthony had called 911 because when the cops were at their house, I received a phone call from Lee Anthony, her brother, telling me that Casey said that she had been missing -- or Caylee had been missing for about 30 days. And she said that she had taken a trip or went on a trip to Jacksonville with Jeff Hopkins. And I, you know, informed them that maybe there was a different one at the time, you know, because it wasn`t me for sure.

GRACE: So that wasn`t you in the car with Casey Anthony?

HOPKINS: No.

GRACE: Did you ever know her? Did you guys work at the same place?

HOPKINS: Well, I did work at Universal. I didn`t work there after the year 2002. I`m not sure when she started, and I know she ended in around 2006. But we never did work together, actually.

GRACE: Did you ever know each other?

HOPKINS: We did know each other.

GRACE: How?

HOPKINS: We actually -- through elementary, middle and high school. We went to the same school here.

GRACE: So you did not know her through Universal? You knew her through going to school with her?

HOPKINS: Through going to school, yes.

GRACE: Did you ever know Zenaida Gonzalez?

HOPKINS: No, I don`t know who that is.

GRACE: Did Zenaida Gonzalez ever baby-sit your children?

HOPKINS: I have no children, Nancy.

GRACE: So her story becomes more and more fantastic. Do you expect that you will be a witness at trial?

HOPKINS: Yes.

GRACE: Why do you think that?

HOPKINS: Because I was told so by the detective.

GRACE: Long story short, after your ordeal with the justice system, what do you believe about little Caylee? Where is she?

HOPKINS: I have no idea where she is. And as far as, you know...

GRACE: When was the last time you actually spoke to Casey Anthony?

HOPKINS: July. I saw her at the Ale House.

GRACE: Everyone, we`ll all be right back. But as we go to break, it is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Tonight, the Woman`s Personal Health Resource. It was founded nine years by an oncology nurse, Barbara, whose mom battled cancer and struggled with finding wigs and everything else she needed during her plight. The Woman`s Personal Resource provides products to help breast cancer patients -- skin care, scarves, turbans, exercise wear, lounge wear, swimsuits, all for mastectomy, lumpectomy, even recent surgery patients. If this battle touches your life, go to Womanspersonalhealth.com, or CNN.com/nancygrace. Together, we can win this battle.

<snipped>

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: Yes, absolutely, and I`m telling you -- let me throw something in here, you know, talking about the gentleman, Hopkins.

One night, when I was in the residence, and I was talking about this Hopkins having introduced Zenaida to her. Cindy and Lee both jointly and at about the same time said, "oh, that`s another Hopkins. He`s got a boy named Zack."

And the reason this stuck in my mind is because I have a nephew named Zack. And I thought, well, that`s rather strange. All of a sudden we have two Hopkins, same age at the same time involved in the same situation.

I thought that was ludicrous but at the time they just damn near convinced me that there was two Hopkins. And it was Lee and Cindy, and they knew at that time that there was not two Hopkins.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/15/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: October 16, 2008, 02:46:06 PM »

I just saw on FOX that OCSO is going to try to get a conviction based on hair and air samples and DNA.   Boy oh boy!  I sure hope they have all their ducks in a row...the defense is going to tear into that evidence like a mad dog. 

BTW...another question....did anyone notice how NG kept mentioning that Baez DID NOT insist on a speedy trial venue for Casey?  That is a red flag folks...the defense needs all the time they can get to dispute the evidence and the longer they stall the better.  Hmmmm.  Just thinking here....
Them not asking for a speedy trial just tells me that Baez knows that LE has more than he does - he knows not to force their cards.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #179 on: October 16, 2008, 02:46:08 PM »

Here is a photo of a hotel or some other structure that was under construction on Hazeltine Dr. Does anyone know how up-to-date this Virtual Earth is? I'm assuming it's not up-to-date. Anyway. I'm going to post this and then one of Red's search photos for comparison. Just a thought.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.