March 28, 2024, 10:22:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 422891 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #180 on: October 16, 2008, 02:46:40 PM »

Red's

I remember you, Caylee.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #181 on: October 16, 2008, 02:46:48 PM »

I just saw on FOX that OCSO is going to try to get a conviction based on hair and air samples and DNA.   Boy oh boy!  I sure hope they have all their ducks in a row...the defense is going to tear into that evidence like a mad dog. 

BTW...another question....did anyone notice how NG kept mentioning that Baez DID NOT insist on a speedy trial venue for Casey?  That is a red flag folks...the defense needs all the time they can get to dispute the evidence and the longer they stall the better.  Hmmmm.  Just thinking here....

One of the attys on the show said it could also be to have time to work out a deal. I think its simple stupidity on JB's part.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #182 on: October 16, 2008, 02:48:00 PM »

Is he saying anything worthwhile??? I have no sound boo hoo

Not a thing...he obviously has overdosed on Anthony kool aid!

Oh I loved the veiled THREAT to the press...LOL...he is cautioning them against rporting anything that might affect his business!! 

What business?!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #183 on: October 16, 2008, 02:48:31 PM »

Its On Jeffery Hopkins last night on NG

Sorry did refresh before I posted again

Did anyone notice when NG asked Hopkins if he knew ZG he said no and then he also said he has no children.  Wonder where the real Jeffrey Hopkins is and where is the little boy named Zach that Casey claims ZG also babysat? 

On NG last night, LP said Cindy & Lee tried to convince him there were 2 Jeff Hopkins! This family is beyond help.

I saw that.  What was really funny to me...I know it shouldn't be...was that very thing...if one Jeff doesn't have kids then there is another one...just like ZG.  Casey is such an expert liar because she has been trained since birth. The entire family does it...it amazes me how they don't even care if they are contradicted...they just keep on lying.  The very best thing they could have done was keep their mouths shut and let the attorneys do the talking. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: October 16, 2008, 02:49:03 PM »

I just saw on FOX that OCSO is going to try to get a conviction based on hair and air samples and DNA.   Boy oh boy!  I sure hope they have all their ducks in a row...the defense is going to tear into that evidence like a mad dog. 

BTW...another question....did anyone notice how NG kept mentioning that Baez DID NOT insist on a speedy trial venue for Casey?  That is a red flag folks...the defense needs all the time they can get to dispute the evidence and the longer they stall the better.  Hmmmm.  Just thinking here....

One of the attys on the show said it could also be to have time to work out a deal. I think its simple stupidity on JB's part.

Actually, I thought it was "normal" for defense teams to drag a case on as long as possible. Maybe I am wrong.

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #185 on: October 16, 2008, 02:50:31 PM »

I just saw on FOX that OCSO is going to try to get a conviction based on hair and air samples and DNA.   Boy oh boy!  I sure hope they have all their ducks in a row...the defense is going to tear into that evidence like a mad dog. 

Actually, I thought it was "normal" for defense teams to drag a case on as long as possible. Maybe I am wrong.

I would think in this case the defense would want a speedy trial before Caylee's body is found.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: October 16, 2008, 02:51:43 PM »

Red's
I thought this looked quite a bit like Reds - http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrb63786rby3&style=b&lvl=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=27645532&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!227&encType=1

what do you think - It's at Semoran & Bent Pine?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: October 16, 2008, 02:51:45 PM »

Did anyone notice when NG asked Hopkins if he knew ZG he said no and then he also said he has no children.  Wonder where the real Jeffrey Hopkins is and where is the little boy named Zach that Casey claims ZG also babysat? 

in casey's head....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
P00PKINZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: October 16, 2008, 02:52:39 PM »

On NG last night, LP said Cindy & Lee tried to convince him there were 2 Jeff Hopkins! This family is beyond help.

I saw that.  What was really funny to me...I know it shouldn't be...was that very thing...if one Jeff doesn't have kids then there is another one...just like ZG.  Casey is such an expert liar because she has been trained since birth. The entire family does it...it amazes me how they don't even care if they are contradicted...they just keep on lying.  The very best thing they could have done was keep their mouths shut and let the attorneys do the talking. 

At this point the attorney's should keep their mouths shut.  Look at Todd Black right now.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: October 16, 2008, 02:53:08 PM »

I just saw on FOX that OCSO is going to try to get a conviction based on hair and air samples and DNA.   Boy oh boy!  I sure hope they have all their ducks in a row...the defense is going to tear into that evidence like a mad dog. 

I would think in this case the defense would want a speedy trial before Caylee's body is found.

Maybe they think it is too late for that, maybe they think that the body will be found before a "speedy" trial will be held. And they know they will need all the time in the world to prepare their defense. Just a thought.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: October 16, 2008, 02:53:40 PM »

Oh I loved the veiled THREAT to the press...LOL...he is cautioning them against reporting anything that might affect his business!! 

What business?!

LOL...didn't you hear he has more clients that just Casey...LOL...yep...double charging....since he spent 4-5 hr. per day with Casey plus several night visits....ummmmm someone needs to check his billing practices!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #191 on: October 16, 2008, 02:54:13 PM »

JEFF HOPKINS - NANCY GRACE - OCTOBER 15, 2008

NANCY GRACE
Judge Denies Bond for Casey Anthony
Aired October 15, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Let`s go to our special guest joining us tonight. Jeff Hopkins is with us. And according to mom Casey Anthony, Hopkins introduced her to Zenaida Gonzalez, the nanny that stole her child. Mr. Hopkins, thank you for being with us.

JEFF HOPKINS, ALLEGEDLY INTRODUCED CASEY TO BABY-SITTER ZENAIDA: Thank you. Hi, Nancy.

GRACE: Mr. Hopkins, what did you think when you learned that somehow you had gotten into the middle of a murder investigation?

HOPKINS: Well, my initial reaction there was definitely shock. I still had no clue what was going on until, of course, a few days later, when a detective showed up at my house.

GRACE: When did you first learn you had gotten involved?

HOPKINS: I assume it was the night that Cindy Anthony had called 911 because when the cops were at their house, I received a phone call from Lee Anthony, her brother, telling me that Casey said that she had been missing -- or Caylee had been missing for about 30 days. And she said that she had taken a trip or went on a trip to Jacksonville with Jeff Hopkins. And I, you know, informed them that maybe there was a different one at the time, you know, because it wasn`t me for sure.

GRACE: So that wasn`t you in the car with Casey Anthony?

HOPKINS: No.

GRACE: Did you ever know her? Did you guys work at the same place?

HOPKINS: Well, I did work at Universal. I didn`t work there after the year 2002. I`m not sure when she started, and I know she ended in around 2006. But we never did work together, actually.

GRACE: Did you ever know each other?

HOPKINS: We did know each other.

GRACE: How?

HOPKINS: We actually -- through elementary, middle and high school. We went to the same school here.

GRACE: So you did not know her through Universal? You knew her through going to school with her?

HOPKINS: Through going to school, yes.

GRACE: Did you ever know Zenaida Gonzalez?

HOPKINS: No, I don`t know who that is.

GRACE: Did Zenaida Gonzalez ever baby-sit your children?

HOPKINS: I have no children, Nancy.

GRACE: So her story becomes more and more fantastic. Do you expect that you will be a witness at trial?

HOPKINS: Yes.

GRACE: Why do you think that?

HOPKINS: Because I was told so by the detective.

GRACE: Long story short, after your ordeal with the justice system, what do you believe about little Caylee? Where is she?

HOPKINS: I have no idea where she is. And as far as, you know...

GRACE: When was the last time you actually spoke to Casey Anthony?

HOPKINS: July. I saw her at the Ale House.

GRACE: Everyone, we`ll all be right back. But as we go to break, it is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Tonight, the Woman`s Personal Health Resource. It was founded nine years by an oncology nurse, Barbara, whose mom battled cancer and struggled with finding wigs and everything else she needed during her plight. The Woman`s Personal Resource provides products to help breast cancer patients -- skin care, scarves, turbans, exercise wear, lounge wear, swimsuits, all for mastectomy, lumpectomy, even recent surgery patients. If this battle touches your life, go to Womanspersonalhealth.com, or CNN.com/nancygrace. Together, we can win this battle.

<snipped>

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, MET WITH TOT CASE INVESTIGATORS: Yes, absolutely, and I`m telling you -- let me throw something in here, you know, talking about the gentleman, Hopkins.

One night, when I was in the residence, and I was talking about this Hopkins having introduced Zenaida to her. Cindy and Lee both jointly and at about the same time said, "oh, that`s another Hopkins. He`s got a boy named Zack."

And the reason this stuck in my mind is because I have a nephew named Zack. And I thought, well, that`s rather strange. All of a sudden we have two Hopkins, same age at the same time involved in the same situation.

I thought that was ludicrous but at the time they just damn near convinced me that there was two Hopkins. And it was Lee and Cindy, and they knew at that time that there was not two Hopkins.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/15/ng.01.html

See what I mean?  I could not even keep a straight face as a juror if I had to listen to the lies.  I would be excused because all I would do is laugh everytime I saw Baez trying to convince me that Casey didn't do anything and that Caylee is still alive.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #192 on: October 16, 2008, 02:54:23 PM »

I think you are onto something. Do you know what the name of the complex is?

I remember you, Caylee.
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: October 16, 2008, 02:54:43 PM »

He IS so busy, ya know    He'll have to actually DRIVE to the jail to see his girl now!

Maybe they think it is too late for that, maybe they think that the body will be found before a "speedy" trial will be held. And they know they will need all the time in the world to prepare their defense. Just a thought.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #194 on: October 16, 2008, 02:55:02 PM »

Oh I loved the veiled THREAT to the press...LOL...he is cautioning them against reporting anything that might affect his business!! 

What business?!

LOL...didn't you hear he has more clients that just Casey...LOL...yep...double charging....since he spent 4-5 hr. per day with Casey plus several night visits....ummmmm someone needs to check his billing practices!!

Maybe now that Casey is behind bars again..he can get some work done.  Rolling Eyes
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #195 on: October 16, 2008, 02:55:36 PM »

He IS so busy, ya know    He'll have to actually DRIVE to the jail to see his girl now!

I sure massacred that.  Sorry about that.

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #196 on: October 16, 2008, 02:55:46 PM »

Hm... this looks a lot like the shape of the condos/apts from the pic, with the wide open space between the floors and such... there is a construction area to the right that looks like there are a lot of red dumpsters... not sure how old the map is, but perhaps some of those dirt road areas where the dumpsters are were paved by now?  Is that side where you are thinking?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #197 on: October 16, 2008, 02:56:18 PM »

Whew....my ear hurts....been on phone for most of the day.....*scoop-o-poop*....both Body Farm...and ORNL....have new...different types for different departments....organic evidence in hand right now as I type....that is being tested...

LP is in court right now...and told me what time to call him back....hope we get that press pass...I'm waiting for a return call from FL LE re tracking down LA's Legal Eagle......also called Larry Garrison...only Got VM...will try again later....

Phone is ringy dingy...BBS.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #198 on: October 16, 2008, 02:56:18 PM »

Red's
I thought this looked quite a bit like Reds - http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrb63786rby3&style=b&lvl=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=27645532&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!227&encType=1

I sure don't - I found it by looking for several days.  This is just north of the airport - I'm thinking dumpster - maybe?  Also look at the other map for the 30th - I posted it a couple of pages back and check out #11 - she was only in that are one time according to all the pings. 

what do you think - It's at Semoran & Bent Pine?

I think you are onto something. Do you know what the name of the complex is?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: October 16, 2008, 02:56:51 PM »

LMAO!  Who is going to convince Casey she needs to make a deal?  We already know how well that went the first time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.