March 28, 2024, 07:06:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 422941 times)
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: October 16, 2008, 02:57:03 PM »

I give up on that last one. Sorry about that!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: October 16, 2008, 02:57:13 PM »

Interesting statement by the reporter at the end of this video http://www.wftv.com/video/17724320/index.html

Says that Jose Baez could be suspended by the Florida Bar if they choose to because he has failed to take some continuing education courses that are required.

Somehow, this does not surprise me.

And Good afternoon, Monkeys!

Hi Brandi...I am sure someone must to be checking this out....sure don't want any reason for an appeal on ineffectual counsel!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #202 on: October 16, 2008, 02:57:36 PM »

Whew....my ear hurts....been on phone for most of the day.....*scoop-o-poop*....both Body Farm...and ORNL....have new...different types for different departments....organic evidence in hand right now as I type....that is being tested...

LP is in court right now...and told me what time to call him back....hope we get that press pass...I'm waiting for a return call from FL LE re tracking down LA's Legal Eagle......also called Larry Garrison...only Got VM...will try again later....

Phone is ringy dingy...BBS.....Des

Did you just say "organic"?
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #203 on: October 16, 2008, 02:58:05 PM »

Whew....my ear hurts....been on phone for most of the day.....*scoop-o-poop*....both Body Farm...and ORNL....have new...different types for different departments....organic evidence in hand right now as I type....that is being tested...

LP is in court right now...and told me what time to call him back....hope we get that press pass...I'm waiting for a return call from FL LE re tracking down LA's Legal Eagle......also called Larry Garrison...only Got VM...will try again later....

YOU ROCK!!!!

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #204 on: October 16, 2008, 03:00:04 PM »

Sorry, but what does that mean, "organic evidence"?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #205 on: October 16, 2008, 03:01:00 PM »

Don't worry everyone has problems with the quotes.

If they find Caylee's body...they will deal...that is the only reason that Baez will even approach that subject to Casey.  Right now it's all up to the prosecution. 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #206 on: October 16, 2008, 03:01:54 PM »

goodnmad - I messed up the last post

I found those apartments after days of looking - and they seemed to have fit the roofing lines of RED's (sorry, don't know nothing about roofs or what they are called).

Check out the map of the 30th - I posted it a couple of pages back and check out #11 - it's the only time she was in that area according to pings.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #207 on: October 16, 2008, 03:02:42 PM »

That would be more trace evidence is being tested.  Such as fluids, DNA...etc.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: October 16, 2008, 03:02:44 PM »

Spring2 - I fixed your avatar for you.  The only thing you did wrong was choose the wrong photobucket link.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #209 on: October 16, 2008, 03:03:17 PM »

Thanks Des!  Your the best!!   

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #210 on: October 16, 2008, 03:03:43 PM »

There are two types of trace evidence which crime scene technicians collect at the beginning of an investigation. The first is inorganic trace evidence, which includes hairs, fibers, tool marks, ballistics, glass, paint and other evidence that might be found on or around a crime scene. The second is organic trace evidence, which refers to trace evidence that comes from a human or animal.

Organic Trace Evidence: Fluids

Fluids are some of the most telling organic trace evidence because so much can be determined from their composition. Fluids left at a crime scene might include saliva, semen, sweat, and vomit, which can all be run through a large gamut of tests at the medical examiner’s laboratory.

The first test that is run on any fluids collected from a crime scene is called polymarking, which is a basic DNA test. If the person whose fluids are found at the crime scene has ever had his or her DNA recorded in law enforcement systems, or if the police already have a suspect, a DNA match will tell them whether or not their suspect is the perpetrator (or victim).

Fluids might also tell the medical examiner if the person’s whose fluids they have found has any type of disease or defect, and might also prove whether or not the person is male or female. At the crime scene, a spatter, trail or pool of fluids might give law enforcement an idea about how the crime occurred.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/61965/organic_trace_evidence_collections.html
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #211 on: October 16, 2008, 03:03:47 PM »

of the earth or of the body???

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: October 16, 2008, 03:05:32 PM »

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/61965/organic_trace_evidence_collections.html

Organic Trace Evidence: Collections from Crime Scenes
 By Steve Thompson, published Sep 22, 2006

There are two types of trace evidence which crime scene technicians collect at the beginning of an investigation. The first is inorganic trace evidence, which includes hairs, fibers, tool marks, ballistics, glass, paint and other evidence that might be found on or around a crime scene. The second is organic trace evidence, which refers to trace evidence that comes from a human or animal.

Fluids are some of the most telling organic trace evidence because so much can be determined from their composition. Fluids left at a crime scene might include saliva, semen, sweat, and vomit, which can all be run through a large gamut of tests at the medical examiner’s laboratory.

The first test that is run on any fluids collected from a crime scene is called polymarking, which is a basic DNA test. If the person whose fluids are found at the crime scene has ever had his or her DNA recorded in law enforcement systems, or if the police already have a suspect, a DNA match will tell them whether or not their suspect is the perpetrator (or victim).

Fluids might also tell the medical examiner if the person’s whose fluids they have found has any type of disease or defect, and might also prove whether or not the person is male or female. At the crime scene, a spatter, trail or pool of fluids might give law enforcement an idea about how the crime occurred.

Organic Trace Evidence: Blood

Blood, like fluids, can tell quite a bit about the crime that occurred and about the blood left at the crime scene. Often, law enforcement will find not only the victim’s blood, but also the perpetrator’s. Blood stain analysis can help crime scene technicians to reconstruct the crime, often through photographing or “stringing”, which involves connecting string from each spatter of blood to show the sequence of events during the crime.

Blood also will give DNA evidence as well as evidence of a disease or whether the victim or perpetrator was male or female.
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: October 16, 2008, 03:05:38 PM »

Don't worry everyone has problems with the quotes.

If they find Caylee's body...they will deal...that is the only reason that Baez will even approach that subject to Casey.  Right now it's all up to the prosecution. 

It's a sick freak who can know a mom killed her baby and can do what he does.  I would like to knock that smirk right off his face!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: October 16, 2008, 03:06:08 PM »

goodnmad - I messed up the last post

I found those apartments after days of looking - and they seemed to have fit the roofing lines of RED's (sorry, don't know nothing about roofs or what they are called).

Check out the map of the 30th - I posted it a couple of pages back and check out #11 - it's the only time she was in that area according to pings.

that complex has a lot of water and plenty of wooded area around. do you think the dumpster photo is also at this complex?

I remember you, Caylee.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #215 on: October 16, 2008, 03:06:38 PM »

Anything such as fingerprints, blood, fluids, body parts can be considered organic evidence.  LP could be right about the fluids on the plastic trash bag. Hmmmm.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: October 16, 2008, 03:07:07 PM »

Organic Trace Evidence: Blood

Blood, like fluids, can tell quite a bit about the crime that occurred and about the blood left at the crime scene. Often, law enforcement will find not only the victim’s blood, but also the perpetrator’s. Blood stain analysis can help crime scene technicians to reconstruct the crime, often through photographing or “stringing”, which involves connecting string from each spatter of blood to show the sequence of events during the crime.

Blood also will give DNA evidence as well as evidence of a disease or whether the victim or perpetrator was male or female.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=organic+evidence&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: October 16, 2008, 03:07:28 PM »

Spring2 - I fixed your avatar for you.  The only thing you did wrong was choose the wrong photobucket link.

Thank you!  Did you see me going crazy with it??  lol
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: October 16, 2008, 03:07:57 PM »

ok theories please where would the NEW organic evidence come from????

I remember you, Caylee.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #219 on: October 16, 2008, 03:08:05 PM »

Wow!!! I pulled a Klaas....yipppeeeee!  Am I getting smarter or what?  LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.