March 28, 2024, 11:21:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 422897 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: October 16, 2008, 03:08:41 PM »

LMAO!  Who is going to convince Casey she needs to make a deal?  We already know how well that went the first time.

since you mentioned it...LOL...I would love to know EXACTLY how LP came to bail Casey out. WHO contacted who? Who did he talk to that said if he bailed her out she would assist in the search for Caylee?  When and how did he realize she was not going to cooperate? And why, when he realized...and goodness it couldn't have taken too long, that she was NOT going to cooperate, didn't rescind the bail? LP is not a novice in this business and I am amazed that the was snookered by this family. I like the details and so far I don't have any real details about this nad it bugs me

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #221 on: October 16, 2008, 03:09:47 PM »

Whew....my ear hurts....been on phone for most of the day.....*scoop-o-poop*....both Body Farm...and ORNL....have new...different types for different departments....organic evidence in hand right now as I type....that is being tested...

LP is in court right now...and told me what time to call him back....hope we get that press pass...I'm waiting for a return call from FL LE re tracking down LA's Legal Eagle......also called Larry Garrison...only Got VM...will try again later....

Phone is ringy dingy...BBS.....Des

It appears to me that the trunk was the jackpot (thus far). Seems that between the trunk and bag, they retrieved a vast amount of incriminating evidence. Hopefully it proves "beyond a reasonable doubt".
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #222 on: October 16, 2008, 03:09:52 PM »

I just saw on FOX that OCSO is going to try to get a conviction based on hair and air samples and DNA.   Boy oh boy!  I sure hope they have all their ducks in a row...the defense is going to tear into that evidence like a mad dog. 

BTW...another question....did anyone notice how NG kept mentioning that Baez DID NOT insist on a speedy trial venue for Casey?  That is a red flag folks...the defense needs all the time they can get to dispute the evidence and the longer they stall the better.  Hmmmm.  Just thinking here....

He IS so busy, ya know    He'll have to actually DRIVE to the jail to see his girl now!
One of the attys on the show said it could also be to have time to work out a deal. I think its simple stupidity on JB's part.

Actually, I thought it was "normal" for defense teams to drag a case on as long as possible. Maybe I am wrong.

I would think in this case the defense would want a speedy trial before Caylee's body is found.

Maybe they think it is too late for that, maybe they think that the body will be found before a "speedy" trial will be held. And they know they will need all the time in the world to prepare their defense. Just a thought.

I sure massacred that.  Sorry about that.

He IS so busy, ya know    He'll have to actually DRIVE to the jail to see his girl now!
One of the attys on the show said it could also be to have time to work out a deal. I think its simple stupidity on JB's part.

I think NG was trying to say that the defense should move for a speedy trial because that would mean that the state has less time to get it together to seek the death penalty, but yes, in these types of cases it is typical for the defense to move for more time.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #223 on: October 16, 2008, 03:10:05 PM »

Interesting statement by the reporter at the end of this video http://www.wftv.com/video/17724320/index.html

Says that Jose Baez could be suspended by the Florida Bar if they choose to because he has failed to take some continuing education courses that are required.

Somehow, this does not surprise me.

And Good afternoon, Monkeys!

Hey Brandi, it always takes me a few to answer you b/c I keep staring at your avi! I watched the video and I wonder, if all this is brought up to KC that her council is not competent, everyone knows how expensive this is going to be, that they will force her to take someone who actually knows what they are doing so she can't do an appeal based on that. Did I say that right?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: October 16, 2008, 03:10:13 PM »

Whew....my ear hurts....been on phone for most of the day.....*scoop-o-poop*....both Body Farm...and ORNL....have new...different types for different departments....organic evidence in hand right now as I type....that is being tested...

LP is in court right now...and told me what time to call him back....hope we get that press pass...I'm waiting for a return call from FL LE re tracking down LA's Legal Eagle......also called Larry Garrison...only Got VM...will try again later....

Did you just say "organic"?

she did and I took it as probably dirt..perhaps from the shovel, her boots etc...just guessing of course

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: October 16, 2008, 03:12:10 PM »

Sorry, but what does that mean, "organic evidence"?

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/61965/organic_trace_evidence_collections.html

Organic Trace Evidence: Collections from Crime Scenes
 By Steve Thompson, published Sep 22, 2006

There are two types of trace evidence which crime scene technicians collect at the beginning of an investigation. The first is inorganic trace evidence, which includes hairs, fibers, tool marks, ballistics, glass, paint and other evidence that might be found on or around a crime scene. The second is organic trace evidence, which refers to trace evidence that comes from a human or animal.

Organic Trace Evidence: Fluids

Fluids are some of the most telling organic trace evidence because so much can be determined from their composition. Fluids left at a crime scene might include saliva, semen, sweat, and vomit, which can all be run through a large gamut of tests at the medical examiner’s laboratory.

The first test that is run on any fluids collected from a crime scene is called polymarking, which is a basic DNA test. If the person whose fluids are found at the crime scene has ever had his or her DNA recorded in law enforcement systems, or if the police already have a suspect, a DNA match will tell them whether or not their suspect is the perpetrator (or victim).

Fluids might also tell the medical examiner if the person’s whose fluids they have found has any type of disease or defect, and might also prove whether or not the person is male or female. At the crime scene, a spatter, trail or pool of fluids might give law enforcement an idea about how the crime occurred.

Organic Trace Evidence: Blood

Blood, like fluids, can tell quite a bit about the crime that occurred and about the blood left at the crime scene. Often, law enforcement will find not only the victim’s blood, but also the perpetrator’s. Blood stain analysis can help crime scene technicians to reconstruct the crime, often through photographing or “stringing”, which involves connecting string from each spatter of blood to show the sequence of events during the crime.

Blood also will give DNA evidence as well as evidence of a disease or whether the victim or perpetrator was male or female.

thanks Klaass....my guess was allllll wrong!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #226 on: October 16, 2008, 03:12:10 PM »

Thank you Blonde, Klaas, and LaLa's for the legal discription of "Organic Evidence". 

WOW!!!!  I have hopes again!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: October 16, 2008, 03:14:17 PM »

FYI for those crimesleuths wanting to know more:

Gas Chromotography is most likely the method used to test the chloroform samples.  If you read all this crap I post you will also see how the defense is going to try to refute this evidence.  Actually they probably used two of these techniques to test it...the GC and Mass Spec. 

Forensic Evidence Analysis

Forensics

In order to begin analysis of suspected substances, the elements must first be separated into organic and inorganic compounds. Organic compounds contain carbon in combination with hydrogen, nitrogen, sulfur, chlorine, and bromine. Most of the compounds analyzed in crime laboratories are organic.

SPECTROPHOTOMETRY

This analysis identifies substances by their absorption of different wavelengths of light. Spectrophotometry is a basic tool which requires the substance to be in an almost pure form. For this reason, it is not used as often anymore, since it's hard to get a substance in that state.

CHROMATOGRAPHY

This technique is used to separate the different mixtures of a substance. There is both a liquid phase and a gas phase, as well as a moving phase and a stationary phase. The molecules will separate into liquid (stationary) phase and gas (moving) phase.

The materials in the moving (gas) phase will move forward at a faster rate than those in the stationary (liquid) phase, finishing the testing at different times. There are three types of chromatography: Gas Chromatography (GC), High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), and Thin Layer Chromatography.

Gas Chromatography

" Gas Chromatography permits rapid separation of complex mixtures into individual compounds."  A written record (chromatogram) is kept. The chromatogram will show peaks corresponding to the individual components. It can take a drug, which may be a mixture of several different components and break it down to each individual one. With this process, the sample being analyzed must first be vaporized then sent through a heated column. This is not a definitive test.

Mass Spectrometry

The biggest draw back to the Gas Chromatography, is that it is not a definitive (specific) test. However, when combined with Mass Spectrometry, it becomes definitive. The separation of the compounds are first done in the Gas Chromatography.

After that's completed, it will flow into the Mass Spectrometry. This is a high vacuum chamber where the components will be hit with high energy electrons. The molecules then lose electrons, pick up positively charged ions, and break apart into smaller fragments.

The smaller fragments then pass through a magnetic field where they will separate according to their individual masses. No two substances produces the same fragmentation pattern, so this test produces a specific "fingerprint" pattern.

High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)

With HPLC, " As the liquid moving phase is pumped through the column, a sample is injected into the column." As the liquid is pumped through the column, it is separated into different components.

The advantage to this technique is that it can be done at room temperature. This technique is good for analyzing heat sensitive explosives or drugs.

Thin Layer Chromatography

This techniques uses the solid stationary phase and the liquid moving phase to cause the separation of compounds. A thin layer plate is coated with a granular material and becomes the stationary phase.

It's held into place with a bonding agent, such as plaster of paris,  then placed upright in a closed chamber that holds liquid.

Once separation occurs, the plates are either put under ultra violet lights in order to visualize them, or sprayed with a chemical reagent that causes the material to show up as spots.

If the suspect sample and the control materials travel the distance at the same time, then suspected sample material will be identified as matching the control.

This is not a definitive test though because there's always the chance that other substances can migrate up the plate in the same way.

ELECTROPHORESIS

Electrophoresis separates protein mixtures according to their migration rates. It does this by using electric current attached to a glass plate which forces the molecules to migrate across the plate. The proteins will migrate according to their electrical charge and size.

The proteins in the blood, as well as DNA fragments, can be separated this way. DNA movement goes according to size. Smaller fragments will move across the plate at a faster rate than larger fragments.

Once separated, they will show up in band patterns.

Republished from original Forensics Talk weblog

http://harfordmedlegal.typepad.com/forensics_talk/forensic-evidence-analysi.html
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: October 16, 2008, 03:14:28 PM »

goodnmad - I messed up the last post

I found those apartments after days of looking - and they seemed to have fit the roofing lines of RED's (sorry, don't know nothing about roofs or what they are called).

Check out the map of the 30th - I posted it a couple of pages back and check out #11 - it's the only time she was in that area according to pings.

that complex has a lot of water and plenty of wooded area around. do you think the dumpster photo is also at this complex?

that complex is just north of the airport - that's what I'm thinking.  Did you look at the map of the 30th yet?  Let me know what you think of that area.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #229 on: October 16, 2008, 03:15:20 PM »

she did and I took it as probably dirt..perhaps from the shovel, her boots etc...just guessing of course

You might not be wrong...it could very well be soil samples.  Don't sell that idea short.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: October 16, 2008, 03:15:26 PM »

Wow!!! I pulled a Klaas....yipppeeeee!  Am I getting smarter or what?  LOL

You beat me, LOL
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #231 on: October 16, 2008, 03:15:27 PM »

ok theories please where would the NEW organic evidence come from????
LA's DNA?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: October 16, 2008, 03:17:34 PM »

You might not be wrong...it could very well be soil samples.  Don't sell that idea short.

whatever it is I hope it is conclusive...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #233 on: October 16, 2008, 03:17:37 PM »

Hello to all monkeys

This just bugs the heck out of me.
CA, GA,LA, Casey and JB are all saying Caylee is alive and they can't tell anyone any details they have to keep it secert. BOY OH BOY you nuts LE is here to help you can trust them Casey did when she called 911 fearing for her saftey.
If it's not Caylee then tell who it is because the family of this person need to know so they can start searching for their loved one.
They are just a pack of nuts

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #234 on: October 16, 2008, 03:17:39 PM »

LMAO!  Who is going to convince Casey she needs to make a deal?  We already know how well that went the first time.

since you mentioned it...LOL...I would love to know EXACTLY how LP came to bail Casey out. WHO contacted who? Who did he talk to that said if he bailed her out she would assist in the search for Caylee?  When and how did he realize she was not going to cooperate? And why, when he realized...and goodness it couldn't have taken too long, that she was NOT going to cooperate, didn't rescind the bail? LP is not a novice in this business and I am amazed that the was snookered by this family. I like the details and so far I don't have any real details about this nad it bugs me
  I do remember after he rescinded the bail he claimed that Lee was calling him constantly begging him to change his mind.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: October 16, 2008, 03:17:44 PM »

Okay looked at ancestry.com there is alot of JH I would have to have birth year , parents names possibly , There is no florida birth records , I wish I could do county searches

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #236 on: October 16, 2008, 03:18:06 PM »

LA's DNA?
Comparing evidence from the bag to LA DNA????
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #237 on: October 16, 2008, 03:18:18 PM »

I have been wondering if the LE took samples of dirt, grass, etc. from under KC's car. They might be able to match it to a specific area or plant life or even to the dirt on the shovel. Just a thought...back to lurking....

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #238 on: October 16, 2008, 03:18:40 PM »

Don't know...but they sound pretty *excited* about whatever it is......Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #239 on: October 16, 2008, 03:18:42 PM »

Maybe they have a suspected area, or found some evidence in a wooded area, etc. and found KC's dna there. No way to explain why she would have been in that wooded area? Possibly. I hope she puked, bad sushi, not conscience.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.