April 27, 2024, 11:25:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426617 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #240 on: October 16, 2008, 03:18:50 PM »

LMAO!  Who is going to convince Casey she needs to make a deal?  We already know how well that went the first time.

since you mentioned it...LOL...I would love to know EXACTLY how LP came to bail Casey out. WHO contacted who? Who did he talk to that said if he bailed her out she would assist in the search for Caylee?  When and how did he realize she was not going to cooperate? And why, when he realized...and goodness it couldn't have taken too long, that she was NOT going to cooperate, didn't rescind the bail? LP is not a novice in this business and I am amazed that the was snookered by this family. I like the details and so far I don't have any real details about this nad it bugs me

I still say had everyone left the Padillas alone we would know all the answers as to where Caylee is now.  They had a plan and it would have worked because they intended to use Casey's weaknesses to their advantage but Baez and Cindy stepped in and stopped all that.  I don't know for sure how LP came to decide he would bail her out, but their plan just might have worked but people got in the way.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #241 on: October 16, 2008, 03:19:05 PM »

This was posted in the Orlando Sentinel - Look at the address - must not have too many cameras around

TPC DRIVE, 7100 block, 12:21 a.m. Oct. 6, someone burglarized a business and stole over $7,000 worth of computers.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: October 16, 2008, 03:19:07 PM »

Spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense team: Caylee is dead
See the video from Headline News
Walter Pacheco, Bianca Prieto and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
2:58 PM EDT, October 16, 2008

TODAY'S UPDATES

Baez says team search for a 'live' child
2:31 p.m.

Attorney Jose Baez said his legal team believes missing Caylee Marie Anthony is alive, despite a comment made by a spokesman for his firm that stated the opposite.

"Casey Marie Anthony's charged with first-degree murder of the death of her child. So for him [firm spokesman Todd Black] to say that this case is about the death of a child or what will happen to Casey isn't exactly an inaccurate statement," Baez said at a press conference this afternoon held to dispel rumors and clarify statements.

"Todd Black is not a lawyer. He doesn't sit in on our meetings. He doesn't sit in on our client conversations. He doesn't have any legal opinions whatsoever, " Baez said. "He is simply a spokesman for our firm."

Baez reaffirmed that Black's comment was taken out of context.

"For reports to be thrown out there that we think otherwise is just inaccurate and completely false," Baez said.

A team of lawyers, including one that is qualified to defend a death penalty case, is working on Casey Anthony's legal team, Baez said. He would not name the lawyer.

"We are fully prepared to battle it to the end," Baez said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-101608,0,7523378.story

RAW INTERVIEW: Baez PR Firm Spokesman Admits Caylee Is Dead
http://www.wftv.com/video/17728272/index.html

RAW INTERVIEW: Todd Black Says Comment That Caylee Is Dead Was Out Of Context
http://www.wftv.com/video/17729306/index.html

Spokesman For Casey's Attorney Says He Didn't Say What He Said
http://www.wftv.com/video/17728926/index.html

Statement From PR Firm Representing Baez (PDF)
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1016/17728061.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: October 16, 2008, 03:19:10 PM »

I have a question regarding the competency of defense council. It has been stated that JB IS NOT qualified to try a DP case. It has also been said that if told in open court about JB not being qualified, kc has the right to demand to keep him. If it is HER choice to keep him as lead counsel, does that negate the possibility of a retrial on the grounds of "ineffective council"?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: October 16, 2008, 03:19:27 PM »

Hello to all monkeys

This just bugs the heck out of me.
CA, GA,LA, Casey and JB are all saying Caylee is alive and they can't tell anyone any details they have to keep it secert. BOY OH BOY you nuts LE is here to help you can trust them Casey did when she called 911 fearing for her saftey.
If it's not Caylee then tell who it is because the family of this person need to know so they can start searching for their loved one.
They are just a pack of nuts

you won't get any argument from me on that one!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: October 16, 2008, 03:21:16 PM »

I have been wondering if the LE took samples of dirt, grass, etc. from under KC's car. They might be able to match it to a specific area or plant life or even to the dirt on the shovel. Just a thought...back to lurking....

that's along the lines of was what I was thinking....don't lurk...come and share your thoughts

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: October 16, 2008, 03:21:27 PM »

Interesting statement by the reporter at the end of this video http://www.wftv.com/video/17724320/index.html

Says that Jose Baez could be suspended by the Florida Bar if they choose to because he has failed to take some continuing education courses that are required.

Somehow, this does not surprise me.

And Good afternoon, Monkeys!

Hey Brandi, it always takes me a few to answer you b/c I keep staring at your avi! I watched the video and I wonder, if all this is brought up to KC that her council is not competent, everyone knows how expensive this is going to be, that they will force her to take someone who actually knows what they are doing so she can't do an appeal based on that. Did I say that right?

Well, I think the only way Casey can be "forced" to have a different attorney is if Baez does indeed get disbarred. I don't think that will happen. He'd probably just have to agree to take those courses. JMO ... About the avatar (hehe) it's my first attempt at animation. I am honored that it is mesmerizing some of you!  LOL

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #247 on: October 16, 2008, 03:21:45 PM »

Rob reminds me of my youngest son and I guess that I take it personally when someone picks on him.  grrrrrrrrrrrr
Aw thats very sweet!
Rob, whenever I think of you I picture Ben Roethlisburger... 

welllllll now.. i LIKE the way you THINK Smile
*back to reading earlier posts*

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #248 on: October 16, 2008, 03:22:04 PM »

This was posted in the Orlando Sentinel - Look at the address - must not have too many cameras around

TPC DRIVE, 7100 block, 12:21 a.m. Oct. 6, someone burglarized a business and stole over $7,000 worth of computers.
Does this have anything to do with the "other" Zenaida Gonzales who was burglarized at her work?  She was posting on a blog about moms and daycare.  There was a question and a poster said she had a son named "Zacharey" IIRC and she had been interviewed by police.  What if Lee was in on that burglary? Just speculating...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: October 16, 2008, 03:23:24 PM »

LMAO!  Who is going to convince Casey she needs to make a deal?  We already know how well that went the first time.

since you mentioned it...LOL...I would love to know EXACTLY how LP came to bail Casey out. WHO contacted who? Who did he talk to that said if he bailed her out she would assist in the search for Caylee?  When and how did he realize she was not going to cooperate? And why, when he realized...and goodness it couldn't have taken too long, that she was NOT going to cooperate, didn't rescind the bail? LP is not a novice in this business and I am amazed that the was snookered by this family. I like the details and so far I don't have any real details about this nad it bugs me

I still say had everyone left the Padillas alone we would know all the answers as to where Caylee is now.  They had a plan and it would have worked because they intended to use Casey's weaknesses to their advantage but Baez and Cindy stepped in and stopped all that.  I don't know for sure how LP came to decide he would bail her out, but their plan just might have worked but people got in the way.

you might be right....I wasn't knocking LP or his plan...just wondered how it started...nosy ya know

Rest in Peace Caylee

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #250 on: October 16, 2008, 03:23:26 PM »

ok theories please where would the NEW organic evidence come from????

Maybe they have a suspected area, or found some evidence in a wooded area, etc. and found KC's dna there. No way to explain why she would have been in that wooded area? Possibly. I hope she puked, bad sushi, not conscience.
maybe from articles of clothes found....bones???
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: October 16, 2008, 03:23:51 PM »

Does this have anything to do with the "other" Zenaida Gonzales who was burglarized at her work?  She was posting on a blog about moms and daycare.  There was a question and a poster said she had a son named "Zacharey" IIRC and she had been interviewed by police.  What if Lee was in on that burglary? Just speculating...
  Clarifying my own post...the poster had a son named Zachary, not ZG. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #252 on: October 16, 2008, 03:23:56 PM »

Hello to all monkeys

CA, GA,LA, Casey and JB are all saying Caylee is alive and they can't tell anyone any details they have to keep it secert. BOY OH BOY you nuts LE is here to help you can trust them Casey did when she called 911 fearing for her saftey.
If it's not Caylee then tell who it is because the family of this person need to know so they can start searching for their loved one.

And don't you think those jurors are going to wonder why they are never told who these people are that have offered these tips and why they won't tell LE so they can go get Caylee?  You better believe that Baez had better have some witnesses ready to prove the reasons they claim she's still alive.  Then what happens?  If true, how neglectful will Baez be if he did not inform the FBI and LE about the possibility of Caylee being in such and such a place?  He can't give them any information to find Caylee because if he does and it turns out to be true...who's in trouble then?  Can you imagine if they found Caylee from information Baez was holding and she had only been dead for a day or so?  Who's the bad guy then? Of course, we all know there is no evidence to prove she's alive.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: October 16, 2008, 03:24:20 PM »

ok theories please where would the NEW organic evidence come from????

Maybe they have a suspected area, or found some evidence in a wooded area, etc. and found KC's dna there. No way to explain why she would have been in that wooded area? Possibly. I hope she puked, bad sushi, not conscience.
maybe from articles of clothes found....bones???
a dress?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: October 16, 2008, 03:24:35 PM »

I have been wondering if the LE took samples of dirt, grass, etc. from under KC's car. They might be able to match it to a specific area or plant life or even to the dirt on the shovel. Just a thought...back to lurking....

I heard somewhere that they did. That is what the paper was for lining the floor of the "garage" where the car was parked when they did the evidence collecting. Never heard about the shovel, but they did take it in as evidence.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: October 16, 2008, 03:25:49 PM »

I have a question regarding the competency of defense council. It has been stated that JB IS NOT qualified to try a DP case. It has also been said that if told in open court about JB not being qualified, kc has the right to demand to keep him. If it is HER choice to keep him as lead counsel, does that negate the possibility of a retrial on the grounds of "ineffective council"?

oh he assured everyone in the presser this afternoon that he is not alone in working on Casey's case and one of the attorneys working the case...who didn't NOT want his name exposed is death penalty qualified

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #256 on: October 16, 2008, 03:26:19 PM »

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say earlier w/o much success. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #257 on: October 16, 2008, 03:28:25 PM »

I heard somewhere that they did. That is what the paper was for lining the floor of the "garage" where the car was parked when they did the evidence collecting. Never heard about the shovel, but they did take it in as evidence.

Thank you, I have been wondering about this since LE got the car. I have seen quite a few cases solved due to this type of evidence.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #258 on: October 16, 2008, 03:30:05 PM »

This burglary took place on October 6th.  Thought I would post a few of the companies listed in that area;  Was it RED or LE that said she would have no reason to be there?

AXIS, Inc. - Orlando, Florida 32822-5141AXIS, Inc. is one of the Top 500 largest Hispanic Owned Businesses in the country, ... AXIS, Inc. 6851 TPC Drive Orlando, Florida 32822-5141. Contacts: ...

VanguardAero.com - Worldwide Aviation Directorycore business : Air Cargo. +7-95-363-2776 ... 7100 TPC Drive Suite 200 Orlando FL 32822 USA. core business : Air ... Fort Lauderdale FL USA. core business ...

Produce Industry Improving Traceability Orlando FL - Orlando FL ...Canteen Food Service Commissary (407) 857-2330 7101 Tpc Dr Orlando, FL ... Ontario, have formed

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #259 on: October 16, 2008, 03:31:10 PM »

Hello to all monkeys

And don't you think those jurors are going to wonder why they are never told who these people are that have offered these tips and why they won't tell LE so they can go get Caylee?  You better believe that Baez had better have some witnesses ready to prove the reasons they claim she's still alive.  Then what happens?  If true, how neglectful will Baez be if he did not inform the FBI and LE about the possibility of Caylee being in such and such a place?  He can't give them any information to find Caylee because if he does and it turns out to be true...who's in trouble then?  Can you imagine if they found Caylee from information Baez was holding and she had only been dead for a day or so?  Who's the bad guy then? Of course, we all know there is no evidence to prove she's alive.

Yeap the jury will not buy anything this nut says
he will go down with his first statement

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.