April 27, 2024, 12:40:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426669 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #260 on: October 16, 2008, 03:31:42 PM »

I have a question regarding the competency of defense council. It has been stated that JB IS NOT qualified to try a DP case. It has also been said that if told in open court about JB not being qualified, kc has the right to demand to keep him. If it is HER choice to keep him as lead counsel, does that negate the possibility of a retrial on the grounds of "ineffective council"?

oh he assured everyone in the presser this afternoon that he is not alone in working on Casey's case and one of the attorneys working the case...who didn't NOT want his name exposed is death penalty qualified

Enter a big name lawyer...hmmmm.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #261 on: October 16, 2008, 03:32:49 PM »

I have a question regarding the competency of defense council. It has been stated that JB IS NOT qualified to try a DP case. It has also been said that if told in open court about JB not being qualified, kc has the right to demand to keep him. If it is HER choice to keep him as lead counsel, does that negate the possibility of a retrial on the grounds of "ineffective council"?

oh he assured everyone in the presser this afternoon that he is not alone in working on Casey's case and one of the attorneys working the case...who didn't NOT want his name exposed is death penalty qualified

Oh great! An invisible attorney to go with the invisible nanny!! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #262 on: October 16, 2008, 03:32:52 PM »

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say earlier w/o much success. 

Yes, that and the fact that she's probably slept with him, (mistrial). Nothing about CaseyA would surprise me at this point. 

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #263 on: October 16, 2008, 03:34:05 PM »

That is why I was asking about this witness that saw Casey leaving the woods with a shovel.  Match the dirt in the area with dirt from her car and then search the area and find Caylee's remians.   Gosh, I wish that were the case...I want her found so badly.  She needs to be buried properly and with love.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: October 16, 2008, 03:35:06 PM »

ok theories please where would the NEW organic evidence come from????
LA's DNA?

I AGREE!!

I suspect that Lee Anthony may have attempted to shield his sister from the legal consequences of her actions and ... assisted her in the disposal of his niece's remains.  Maybe ... just maybe ... forensic DNA testing of the inside of the trunk of Casey's vehicle may be a match to Lee's DNA.  Maybe one of the strands of hair ...

Obviously ... Cindy and George were willng to be ruled out as suspects ... they willing gave DNA samples and ... they were willing to take a lie detector test until Lee objected.

Janet

++++++

Casey Anthony's Father To Testify Against Her In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 5:56 pm EDT October 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:29 pm EDT October 9, 2008

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
10 More Charges Filed Against Missing Florida Toddler`s Mom
Aired September 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: ... And one day, when the FBI and some local officials came over to ask the Anthony family to take a lie detector test, Lee became agitated. We were sitting out in the RV. And at first, they agreed to, and then he came back out and said, No, we`re not going take lie detector tests at all.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/11/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: October 16, 2008, 03:35:18 PM »

Hey Casey, its 67 degrees and the sun is shining - Im going shopping, Im wearing a black silk Philip Lim blouse, Lucky Brand Jeans and boots.  What are you wearing today?????  Oh Yeah, tch tch.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: October 16, 2008, 03:35:48 PM »

Can you just imagine if Bozo got her off on a technicality?  She's better of with life in prison or with an injection.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #267 on: October 16, 2008, 03:37:11 PM »

How would that work?  Wouldn't MYSTERY MAN have to assume the lead role? Could jb have MYSTERY MAN as second chair and qualify? May be stupid questions, but it just freaks me out to think there could be the possibility of a mistrial. I just do not trust anything about the defense right now. Sorry for the rant.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: October 16, 2008, 03:37:21 PM »

At the very end of this video: http://www.wftv.com/video/17724320/index.html
the reporter says that the Supreme Court has said that Baez is not capable of defending someone in a capital offense case, but that Casey can say in open court that she understands that. I do however, agree with some of you here, that Baez will have on his team eventually, an attorney who would be capable of defending Casey. Time will tell.

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #269 on: October 16, 2008, 03:37:55 PM »

Yes, that and the fact that she's probably slept with him, (mistrial). Nothing about CaseyA would surprise me at this point. 
the press conference today should answer the question of competancy....JOSE IS A IDIOT!!!!  he doesn't even realize how stupid he sounded...trying to blame the press for statements his PR guy made...casey has exactly the right attorney...they both are idiots and blame everyone else for their mistakes.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: October 16, 2008, 03:41:50 PM »

Hey Casey, its 67 degrees and the sun is shining - Im going shopping, Im wearing a black silk Philip Lim blouse, Lucky Brand Jeans and boots.  What are you wearing today?????  Oh Yeah, tch tch.

(I've never heard of those brand names. I guess they don't come in little old lady sizes.) 

I Stand With The Girl
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: October 16, 2008, 03:42:37 PM »

(I've never heard of those brand names. I guess they don't come in little old lady sizes.) 
You are the cutest!!!!  I think Ill take you home with me.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
socialfriend2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: October 16, 2008, 03:45:37 PM »

i will never understand how a mothers love could turn so bad casey was jealous of caylee a beautiful sweet innocent angel i do hope and pray they find here so she can have a decent goodbye i will never understand how someone can hurt a child i make my self sick thinking about all these angels that are missing god bless
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #273 on: October 16, 2008, 03:46:18 PM »

the reporter says that the Supreme Court has said that Baez is not capable of defending someone in a capital offense case, but that Casey can say in open court that she understands that. I do however, agree with some of you here, that Baez will have on his team eventually, an attorney who would be capable of defending Casey. Time will tell.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if it turned out to be Mark Geragos....Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #274 on: October 16, 2008, 03:46:20 PM »

There are two types of trace evidence which crime scene technicians collect at the beginning of an investigation. The first is inorganic trace evidence, which includes hairs, fibers, tool marks, ballistics, glass, paint and other evidence that might be found on or around a crime scene. The second is organic trace evidence, which refers to trace evidence that comes from a human or animal.

Organic Trace Evidence: Fluids

Fluids are some of the most telling organic trace evidence because so much can be determined from their composition. Fluids left at a crime scene might include saliva, semen, sweat, and vomit, which can all be run through a large gamut of tests at the medical examiner’s laboratory.

The first test that is run on any fluids collected from a crime scene is called polymarking, which is a basic DNA test. If the person whose fluids are found at the crime scene has ever had his or her DNA recorded in law enforcement systems, or if the police already have a suspect, a DNA match will tell them whether or not their suspect is the perpetrator (or victim).

Fluids might also tell the medical examiner if the person’s whose fluids they have found has any type of disease or defect, and might also prove whether or not the person is male or female. At the crime scene, a spatter, trail or pool of fluids might give law enforcement an idea about how the crime occurred.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/61965/organic_trace_evidence_collections.html

Thanks, Lalas!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: October 16, 2008, 03:47:38 PM »

BT.. you're too cute to be a little old lady.  You  just take that back!!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: October 16, 2008, 03:48:03 PM »

OMG I thought the same exact thing!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #277 on: October 16, 2008, 03:49:15 PM »

i will never understand how a mothers love could turn so bad casey was jealous of caylee a beautiful sweet innocent angel i do hope and pray they find here so she can have a decent goodbye i will never understand how someone can hurt a child i make my self sick thinking about all these angels that are missing god bless

Your avi just cracks me up
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: October 16, 2008, 03:49:36 PM »

That is who I was thinking about too. LOL
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: October 16, 2008, 03:50:57 PM »

And don't you think those jurors are going to wonder why they are never told who these people are that have offered these tips and why they won't tell LE so they can go get Caylee?  You better believe that Baez had better have some witnesses ready to prove the reasons they claim she's still alive.  Then what happens?  If true, how neglectful will Baez be if he did not inform the FBI and LE about the possibility of Caylee being in such and such a place?  He can't give them any information to find Caylee because if he does and it turns out to be true...who's in trouble then?  Can you imagine if they found Caylee from information Baez was holding and she had only been dead for a day or so?  Who's the bad guy then? Of course, we all know there is no evidence to prove she's alive

Exactly wouldnt that be obstructing justice

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.