April 27, 2024, 02:39:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #45  (Read 426734 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: October 16, 2008, 04:51:53 PM »

KEVEN COE IS STAYING IN PRISON!

Good!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: October 16, 2008, 04:52:00 PM »

0T..
kevin coe is about to learn his verdict... any moment now..at 1:30 spokane time!
Verdict due at 1:30 p.m.
Rick Bonino and Karen Dorn Steele
Staff writers
October 16, 2008

Video: Streaming live from the courtroom (Windows only) | Coe takes the stand | More video from KHQ

Kevin Coe is about to learn his fate.

A verdict is due at 1:30 p.m. today in the Kevin Coe civil commitment trial. The jury has concluded deliberations on whether Coe, 61, should be committed to a mental facility as a sexual predator, or whether he should be released after spending 25 years in prison for the 1980 rape of a woman in Spokane.

If the jury decides Kevin Coe should not be committed as a sexually violent predator, he says he’d leave Spokane as soon as possible.

I hope he stays in prison....I do not believe rapists, sexual predatators and pedophiles should ever be allowed to walk the streets after  they have been found guilty.....I don't know the statistics of repeat offenders but I do know they are high.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #362 on: October 16, 2008, 04:53:10 PM »

what is the name of the apt complex that Tony and Casey looked at to rent? anyone remember?

Crane's Landing apartments

Cranes Landing Apartments Ratings, Reviews, Map, Rents, and other ...
Ratings & reviews of Cranes Landing Apartments in Winter Park, FL. Find the best -rated Winter Park apartments for rent near Cranes Landing Apartments at ...

Hide map of 3440 N Goldenrod Rd, Winter Park, FL 32792

6/19   
Thurs          Casey calls Matthew Allen Crisp to ask about leasing an apartment at Cranes Landing Apartments for Lazaro. Crisp meets with Casey and Anthony that day, but no action was ever taken. (According to statement by Matthew Allen Crisp)

Mattew Crisp INTERVIEW 07/17/08 (Casey told him at Subway 07/07/08 Caylee in Sanford, FL)

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_M_Crisp071708.htm

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: October 16, 2008, 04:53:11 PM »

I am going  over the calls between KC & Lee when she was in jail. It has been speculated that they were talking in code. The first comment that caught my eye was.....

Lee: I still want you to be able to know that you can -- you can call me, and I'll try to, you know, get as much out there as I can before anything would ever die. It's not, like, a situation, but, you know, what can we do? You know?

WTF does that mean?!?!

I thought their entire conversation was more than weird!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: October 16, 2008, 04:53:52 PM »

i will never understand how a mothers love could turn so bad casey was jealous of caylee a beautiful sweet innocent angel i do hope and pray they find here so she can have a decent goodbye i will never understand how someone can hurt a child i make my self sick thinking about all these angels that are missing god bless

Hi SocialFriend2,

I see a lot of posts on here about CaseyA and her behavior thus far. I thought I could possibly break it down and try to help those make sense of it. To you and me the rules and the consequences make sense. To her, they do not. I have dealt with a few patients who have sociopathic/psychopathic personalities, yet not to this extreme. The anomalies in one’s mind are fascinating to me.

CaseyA has not matured past the age of 10-12. If you were to sit down with your 12 year old and try to help them understand how GOOD GRADES would make an impact on the future, such as college choice, job stability, career growth, they would listen but they wouldn’t have the global understanding of how it would truly impact them. Right now the 12 year old world is all about them, their friends, what are you wearing, who said what, who did this? The world around them is a microcosm of the world. This is why CaseyA does not understand the terms, “LIFE in prison” or “Death Penalty.” As you can see by the maps of her travels, she pretty much stays in a 5 mile radius of her home. She’s never lived on her own. She can’t hold a job. She has no understanding of responsibility or accountability.

Remember when she said, “I was arrested on a F-whim today?” She doesn’t feel that she deserves to be punished. She doesn’t understand why people are upset with her, why they are standing outside of her house yelling angry things, why there is so much media attention surrounding Caylee. She is frustrated now because she has no one to lie to. This is why you see her tears. They are not tears of “Oh my goodness I am really in trouble now.” They are tears of frustration. Remember when she said to someone after her first interrogation (I can’t remember who) “No one is listening to anything I say.” What she meant was, “No one is listening to my lies.” These lies have ALWAYS worked in the past and she doesn’t understand why they are not working now. In the past all she had to do is say the right thing until the other person took the bait, if that didn’t work, she would use sex, if that didn’t work, she would get angry and turn the tables. She is thinking I wish people would just leave me alone, I don’t understand what the big deal is. She has no idea why a lady in small town Iowa would call NG and make a comment about Caylee. She doesn’t even understand why NG would have discussions about Caylee every night. She has convinced her mother (and others) to see her as the VICTIM.

The physical proof: This is why she has absolutely no emotion when it comes to Caylee, ie, during that initial 31 day period. This is why she can go on Target shopping sprees and not buy one thing for Caylee, this is why she can delete 200 photos of Caylee, this is why she can dance in a hot body contest, this is why none of her friends knew Caylee was even missing. It was only after the 911 call that she sent out the mass texts to her friends. She did this because CindyA or (someone) told her to. And in all practicality, she may not even have been the one who sent them.

The emotional proof: This is why she said during a jail call, “All they care about is getting Caylee back.” Meaning “Ummm hello, I am the one that has been arrested!” Then after realizing that Kristin is going to think that sounds strange, she then says, “And that’s all I care about right now.” Meaning, “I’d better say something that makes it sound like I am concerned also.”

CaseyA understands right from wrong but not as you and I do. She only understands this from the vantage point of how is this going to affect ME. When she lies, she doesn’t understand how more lying can make things worse. She doesn’t understand “worse.”

If you were to drop CaseyA in the middle of the Sahara she would think, “I only need to get over this mound of sand, then I will be ok.” She can’t conceptualize that there are thousands mounds of sand she must face. She believes that once all of the hype dies down, this will go away. If she murdered Caylee, she views it as justifying her needs rather that right and wrong. If it suits CaseyA’s needs, then it is ok. If Caylee died by accident she feels no tie to it, which is why she would not admit it. Because she does not connect with responsibilities, she cannot understand that if Caylee died due to an accident how that would make her responsible.

In one session I had a patient who had done some pretty horrible things in life. As I sat there listening to her describe in great detail the destruction she had caused I was amazed that she could talk about things so non-chalantly. As if she was describing her grocery list. There are people born without nerve endings. They cannot feel any pain on the skin unless it goes past the dermal layer. So, a pin prick or a slap wouldn’t faze them. I relate that to the sociopath/psychopath behavior. I believe that CaseyA leans more toward psychopath. Sociopaths are typically anti-social where psychopaths are engaging, charming, confident and draw people to them instantly. Casey is unique from other sociopath/psychopaths. Other sociopaths/psychopaths have a clear concept of eternity/global impact and life-changing events. She is extremely childlike in all of her behaviors and that will never change. She will always think the way she does. Once she gets settled in prison, she will find new friends (victims), she will engage in internet chats (if allowed) and she will convince someone that she has been wrongly persecuted, then once she no longer has a use for them, she will dispose of them. 

Ok…I’m sorry that my posts are always sooooo long! Forgive! Smile

Oh and BTW-a good read, “The Psychopath Next Door” by Martha Stout, Ph.D
About people who do not necessarily kill or draw blood, their psychopathic behaviors are silently destructive.

If this is true,I see it working for her defense?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #365 on: October 16, 2008, 04:56:29 PM »

I have seen RED's pictures, but did not see a white mass.  Didn't Casey purchase white trash bags with one of the stolen checks?

Lisa
bananapuddin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: October 16, 2008, 04:57:35 PM »

I am going  over the calls between KC & Lee when she was in jail. It has been speculated that they were talking in code. The first comment that caught my eye was.....

Lee: I still want you to be able to know that you can -- you can call me, and I'll try to, you know, get as much out there as I can before anything would ever die. It's not, like, a situation, but, you know, what can we do? You know?

WTF does that mean?!?!

I think he was talking about the cell phone dying or loosing the connection. They knew they were being recorded at that point, so everything in that conversation sounds awkward to me. I didn't think it was code so much as being very careful how they word things. JMO

I thought their entire conversation was more than weird!!

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: October 16, 2008, 04:57:39 PM »

I wonder how she is liking being everybody's biggest resource NOW    I wonder if the walls are getting closer yet!

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_CaseyJailCall_072608.htm

Casey: I'm, again, everybody's biggest resource. You've said that. Jose has said that. Mom and Dad have said that.
bananapuddin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: October 16, 2008, 04:58:20 PM »

WTF does that mean?!?!

I think he was talking about the cell phone dying or loosing the connection. They knew they were being recorded at that point, so everything in that conversation sounds awkward to me. I didn't think it was code so much as being very careful how they word things. JMO

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: October 16, 2008, 05:00:59 PM »

WTF does that mean?!?!

I don't think that statement is about a cell phone dying...

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #370 on: October 16, 2008, 05:04:44 PM »

WTF does that mean?!?!

the only thing i got out of that is "you can call me"....the rest i don't know.   
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: October 16, 2008, 05:05:45 PM »

Cindy Anthony releases to detectives a bag of items that she removed from the abandoned vehicle. She admints to having found and laundered some clothing of Caseys. According to an official Incident Report On July 15 at the request of Corporal Yuri Melich the items included:
a cloth-bodied baby doll,
Dora the Explorer backpack,
a child's toothbrush,
a dinnerware knife,
a black leather bag containing various papers. The uniditentified scent was evident on some of these items.

Inside the back passenger seat the officers find a child's car seat and several pair of adult shoes and in the front set find a black leather bag containing cd's /dvd's, and a dark colored belt.
They impound the car too.

Maybe the Organic testing is on the shoes that Casey had in her car.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bananapuddin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: October 16, 2008, 05:06:00 PM »

Lee Anthony: Hey, Casey. Are you there?

Casey Anthony: Hey. Yeah, I'm here.

Lee: Sorry, my cell phone reception is terrible.

Casey: It sucks at the house. I know.

Ok - maybe not about his phone dying, but when I heard it, it sounded like the same thought all connected. Maybe not... I'm certainly not an expert on what goes on in the crazy mind of an Anthony!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: October 16, 2008, 05:07:10 PM »

KEVEN COE IS STAYING IN PRISON!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: October 16, 2008, 05:08:08 PM »

Quote from: A_News_Junkie_Monkey on Today at 11:16:20 AM
Quote from: CuriousCat on Today at 09:04:41 AM
<<<SNIP>>>

I posted yesterday that Casey NEVER called Lee between June 15 - July 3rd. The first call between them was July 4th.
INTERESTING - Could it be that the "missing blackjack" lost in JBP is/was lost on purpose because it ties the two together?????? Could it be that is why in their little code talk, she let him to where to find it so he could destroy the trail of their talks?????????
When something stinks - follow the trail.

<From TOT - not sure if the copy paste from other thread will work!>
Was there not a phone call between Lee and Casey where Lee is asking something like"Can they still be trusted"? I know it was something like that.Very weird statement because it caught my attention..I dunno...

TOT - agree there were several things like that said that bug me still today.  Another thought on the mention of the blackjack - could be they each had disposable phones to communicate about what happened or the cover-up.  IMHO, their convo's were no where near normal sibling convo's......... I know, nothing is normal with ANY of them!

Very well could be...Maybe the purchases are on the receipts Cindy hasn't turned over....

BINGO!....maybe that's why LA was so willing to hand over phone records to LP....cause he was only handing over *some* of them.....I like the way the Monkeys think!....Des...

Des ... according to Leonard Padilla ... he received the Casey's phone records from Lee Anthony.

Janet

______

NANCY GRACE
Bounty Hunter Thinks Casey Anthony had an Accomplice
Aired September 17, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Back to bounty hunter Leonard Padilla. You keep talking about the phone records. Have you seen them?

PADILLA: Yes, we -- we have a complete set of her phone records that go from around the 10th of June all the way out to the end of July.

GRACE: Where did you get them?

PADILLA: We got them from Lee, her brother.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/17/ng.01.html

That's what I said Janet....LA=Lee Anthony....Des

Des ... I apologize ... I misunderstood.

According to the following article ... LE was in possession of Casey's cell phone records at the time when the Padillas posted the $500,000 bail bond prior to Casey's first released.

Why could Cindy's credit card and cell records not be obtained by LE?

I am off for the rest of the afternoon.

Later Monkeys

Janet
2:00 PM Pt

______

Bounty Hunter To Bail Casey Anthony Out Of Jail
Casey Anthony Refuses To See Brother...Again
POSTED: 4:58 pm EDT August 6, 2008
UPDATED: 2:51 pm EDT August 17, 2008

Bounty Hunter To Post Bond For Casey Anthony On Monday

Sacramento-based bail bondsman and bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said his nephew, Tony Padilla, will post the 10 percent of Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond needed to release her on Monday ...

Cell Towers Could Track Casey Anthony

Investigators are looking through Casey Anthony's cell phone records, hoping the records will help trace Casey Anthony's "electronic footsteps" -- particularly on the days investigators have recently pinpointed -- June 16 through June 18.Investigators are looking through Casey Anthony's cell phone records, hoping the records will help trace Casey Anthony's "electronic footsteps" -- particularly on the days investigators have recently pinpointed -- June 16 through June 18.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: October 16, 2008, 05:09:03 PM »

lucky charm,

i found your last post very interesting and also well worded and informed...i dont think any of us can "understand" how she could do such a thing, so i will leave it at that....like you said, it suited her needs to do it, and that alone explains probably 99% of her life long actions... personally, i think she did this to fill some deep emotional needs that she felt she couldnt get any other way...not Munchausens by proxy, but something similar...
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: October 16, 2008, 05:11:12 PM »

Ok - maybe not about his phone dying, but when I heard it, it sounded like the same thought all connected. Maybe not... I'm certainly not an expert on what goes on in the crazy mind of an Anthony!!

I hear ya loud and clear. It seems that even Casey would have said"what's that mean Lee"?

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #377 on: October 16, 2008, 05:14:53 PM »

I can also see it being about Lee keeping the phony kidnapping story alive.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #378 on: October 16, 2008, 05:15:03 PM »

I hear ya loud and clear. It seems that even Casey would have said"what's that mean Lee"?
I bet Lee doesn't know what it meant...   
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: October 16, 2008, 05:15:04 PM »

Hey guys..wanna update me on whats up in the cage since I am still a sick little monkey??

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.